Start by marking “Guardians (Seers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Guardians (Seers, #3)

Guardians

(Seers #3)

A vision of Kate's death causes Patrick to intensify his duties as Guardian. The Demon Lord is especially relentless now that Kate is the only Seer to ever escape his grasp. When Patrick discovers that Kate is the key to defeating their greatest enemy, he must choose between sacrificing the girl he loves or letting the Demon Lord win. You won't be able to put this final in ...more
Published July 9th 2013 by Sweetwater Books

To ask other readers questions about Guardians, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guardians

Heather
May 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The end of the Seers Trilogy arrives July 2013!
Veda Shah
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this book for a 3 months and it definitely lived up to my expectations. This book was filled with lots of action, romance and thriller. This is the last book in the series and this series is one of my many favourites.
Sandra "Jeanz"
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
INITIAL THOUGHTS
I have absolutely L. O. V. E. D. loved this series of books. Seer's was one of the very first books I read and reviewed for my blog. This last book in the trilogy had some expected happenings but lots of twists and turns too. Heather Frost really plays with your emotions as she draws this trilogy to a close.
Could there be more? Well we've learnt loads about Seer's now how about a spin off series called Guardian's, I think it would work and could pick up where this book lets off!

M
Brooke (The Cover Contessa)
I want to thank Sweetwater Books (a Cedar Fort imprint) and the author, Heather Frost, for sending me a copy of this book to read and give an honest review. Receiving this book for free has in no way influenced my opinion or review.

If you haven't read the first two books in this series, STOP HERE! There will more than likely be spoilers for those books and I would not want to ruin it for you.

Blurb: A vision of Kate’s death causes Patrick to intensify his duties as Guardian. The Demon Lord is es
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Apr 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
It is always bittersweet having to say goodbye to a series, to characters you have come to love and care about so it is always with great trepidation that I pick up that last book. Will the characters I love all be okay in the end? Will they get their happily ever after I so desperately want them to have? Will the bad guys be punished? Will I be satisfied with the ending and will it be realistic enough for everyone to enjoy and believe?

Even though I am dying to know how it will all end and come
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Oh, so much to say, so little typing space...

I've been waiting, waiting, waiting to read this book. The last book so cruelly left me hanging that it's been a long stretch of longing for this book. Thank goodness that it got here a bit earlier than expected. Happy, happy day.

Guardians is the third and final book in the Seers Trilogy. The first book is Seers, and the second book is Demons. This is probably one of my favorite book series. I am compelled when I read it. Do you know what I mean? I'm
L_manning
Jul 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
After escaping the Demon Lord, Kate Bennett wants to try and live a normal life. That doesn't seem likely though. The Demon Lord wants Kate. He wants her bad enough to put out a bounty on her head. Kate's not ready to share this news with the world though. Meanwhile, Kate's boyfriend and Guardian Patrick is harboring some secrets of his own. When all these things collide, things seem even more dire than they did. Kate and Patrick will learn that playing with the past and future can have unexpect ...more
Dorine White
Jul 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
The Story-
In this third book, the Demon Lord is still after Kate, and he has set a 1 million dollar bounty on her head. With the ante upped, Patrick and the rest of the Guardians are doing their best to protect Kate, but bounty hunters keep coming. A desperate plan to kill the Demon Lord in the past is hatched, but Patrick is besides himself with worry. You see, he knows Kate is going to die, he just doesn't know when.

My Thoughts-
A great conclusion to a really fun trilogy. This book is filled
Lisa  (Bookworm Lisa)
This is the third book in the Seers trilogy. It picks up the story right where Demons left off.

Kate and Patrick are seer and guardian. They are fighting the demons, who want to destroy the guardians so they can basically do what they want without being kept in check. Kate as a seer can see aura's, she can tell when someone is a demon, because their aura is black. Patrick is her guardian. He protects her and kills the demons.

The Demon Lord wants Kate because of special abilities she has. She can
Sheila
Jul 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
I have loved the Seers trilogy so far. It has been one surprise after another. The 2nd book in the series left you hanging, screaming, and dying to know what happens in the 3rd book. Guardians takes up right where Demons left off. Kate has the whole Demon world after her per request of The Demon Lord and a hefty ransom. Patrick is trying his best to guard the woman he loves. I loved how the characters are fleshed out even more in this last book. Heather is very good at characterization. She real ...more
FicTalk Blog
Aug 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-in-2013, arc
At the end of Demons, the second book in this trilogy, Patrick sees the death of Kate. Since then, he has intensified his guard duties and Kate barely has a moment alone. He tries everything to make sure that Kate will not have to travel to the past, ensuring that she will be safe. Patrick soon realizes that he won’t succeed. He knows that Kate will do anything she can to defeat the Demon Lord. But what can Patrick do to keep Kate safe and also defeat the evil Demon Lord?

What can I say about thi
Heather (Fic Talk)
May 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Also posted on Fic-talk...

Taffy
Oct 25, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
First line:

"I stood at my mother's side, listening to her soft laughter."

And this trilogy comes to a close and what an ending!

Kate and Patrick are the love interests and the main characters. Kate is a Seer and Patrick, her Guardian. Kate must defeat the Demon Lord but Patrick has foreseen her death and he doesn't want to sacrifice her. But she knows her responsibilities and is determined to save the world, even if it means dying.

I thought the book was paced well and kept me interested and turnin
Andrea
Jun 24, 2013 rated it liked it
The Seers trilogy is an exciting paranormal YA series that has the added bonus of also being clean!

I read the first two books in the series ten months ago, and really enjoyed them. The second book was especially intense, and had a huge cliff hanger ending. Sadly, I didn't have time to re-read the books, or even brush up on what had happened before reading Guardians. I really, REALLY recommend reading these close enough together that you have the details of book two fresh on your mind. You'll enj
Jillinda
Feb 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Megan
With the way Demons ended I was curious how this one would go. I thought I knew how everything was going to turn out, but I was wrong - which was nice :) I hate when I can figure everything out early on in the story.

Guardians tugs on the emotions so much and is wonderfully written. I became teary-eyed so many times it was ridiculous - and let me tell you I'm not one to cry easily!

Toni and Lee were even better in this book, if that's possible. I just love these two!

The only reason this book isn't
heather - NightlyReading
Jul 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is really hard to write since I am still reeling from reading the book! WOW!!! Just WOW!!! Guardians is the last book in the Seers Trilogy and I cannot say enough about it to really convince you to read it!!! I have loved the characters especially Tony!! LOL, He really is my favorite by not really having a filter and just spewing out whatever it is that he is thinking! I have also love the storyline itself with the “special” seers and their guardians down to the evil Demons! This last book ...more
Marsha Stokes
Apr 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
So, my favorite things about the book... I loved the way Patrick was always depicted as so strong, serious, loyal, and dependable. Of course, he is human (so to speak) and has his weaknesses, but that just makes him more endearing. I also LOVED the character of Toni. His sense of humor was just spot on. I also felt like it was important for me as a reader to have the main serious love interest be more serious and the humorous character be a side character. It would be a completely different expe ...more
Elizabeth
Aug 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
I was really excited to get the final installment of the trilogy! This book seemed to have a lot more happening in it than the previous two. It had more action, suspense, and conflict. I was disappointed in Peter and dead-on with Sean. I liked the way previous characters were brought back in their own way and only Patrick didn't stoop so low at the end. The more I think about it the more I'm ok with it, but it took on a different feel and for that reason alone I won't recommend it to a teenager. ...more
Teri
Jul 26, 2013 rated it did not like it
My daughter started this book, and she reads as fast as I do, if not faster. Three weeks later, she wasn't even halfway finished, so I handed her another book and tried to read it myself. Three days later, I was still on chapter two.

The beginning was too much like all the other books in the series. I could NOT get into it at all. If the beginning had been the middle, and I was really into the story... maybe. But there are too many other books out there that I want to read to waste anymore time
Amber
Jan 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was kind of back and forth with this book, slow start for me, so I kept thinking "This book doesn't even get 3 stars from me." But then the last 200 pages I couldn't put it down, so really I'd probably actually give it 3.75 stars. The romance bordered on a little cheesy for me at parts, but looking past that I really enjoyed it. Her writing isn't really amazing, felt a little choppy, but I loved the story line.
Clean book, no swearing or sex. Moderate violence(people get shot multiple times, MA
Whitney
Jan 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Tarah
Jun 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
I liked it, and it ended well but I kept getting stuck on what I call the "Twilight" feel. Immortal falls for mortal and trying to figure out how that's going to work. I don't remember feeling that way with the first two books, so I don't know if I was just in the wrong mood to read this, or what, but those sections drove me nuts. It probably would have helped had I read the first two closer to this one so I could remember all the details. The ending was really great though. It worked out well w ...more
Nicole
Jun 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I didn't know I would end up loving this series. The first book started off as average, but the series just got way better. I think Heather Frost will continue to get better and is worth checking out. The characters are amazing, my favorite has to be Patrick. I also loved her writing. There was never a moment where I didn't want to pick it up, it consumed my thoughts. I hope this is not the last series this author writes. I would love to see what she would do next.
Alysia
Oct 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This 3rd and final book of the Seers Triology was my favorite. I was sucked in from beginning to end. I fell in love with Sean and his father. I didn't see how the ending was going to be happy enough with so many people dying, but Frost pulled it off, which I appreciate since I love a happy ending. Once again, thanks for the clean teen fiction!
Summer Peterson
Sep 13, 2013 rated it it was ok
Reading this felt like a chore. Maybe it's because I just finished wheel of time series, so I'm a little burnt out. There was a scene where Lee gets attacked but she didn't touch the demon first, so it didn't make sense. The whole time I'm thinking Kate is really selfish refusing to move and keeping her family in danger. Sean's conversion just seemed too easy.
Monica
Jun 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit that Demons was my favorite book. It took me a little while to get into this last book, but when I did I could not put it down! I loved the events, the end had me crying my eyes out! I loved how this series wrapped up and loooved the ending! Keep on writing Heather I cannot wait to read what you have for us next.
Hillary Hernandez
Jul 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It was amazing just like the books before it. I'm so happy for Kate and Patrick. I did think that the ending was predictable and cheesy but still an ending. Heather Frost is a very awesome and talented at what she does. :)
Crystal ✬ Lost in Storyland
Review and giveaway coming on the blog 7/20!

For more of my reviews, visit my blog Imaginary Reads.
Tess
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Never have I had such mixed feelings on an ending! Truly enjoyed this book and loved this series! I recommend it to any one who likes to read.

• Blüd and Magick
  • A Nothing Named Silas
  • The Siren's Secret (The Shapeshifter's Secret, #2)
  • Murder, Mayhem, and a Fine Man (Amanda Bell Brown Mystery, #1)
  • Warning Signs (Stepping Stones Island #1)
  • Emerald City
  • Lachlan's Bride (Highland Lairds Trilogy, #2)
  • Remedy Maker
  • Deliverance (The Moses Chronicles #2)
  • Fractured Soul
  • Time Changes Everything (Time Changes Everything, #1)
  • The Preacher's Bride (Brides of Simpson Creek, #5)
  • Synchronized Breathing
  • Something Wicked (Mystics & Mayhem, #2)
  • Yesterday (Yesterday #1)
  • Solstice  (Solstice Chronicles #1)
  • The Charmed (The Charmed Trilogy, #1)
  • Raw Edges (Quilts of Love, #10)
I was born in Sandy, Utah, a few days before Halloween in 1989. I lived in Salt Lake City until I was about six, and then I moved North and settled into the place I still call home. I'm the second child of ten, and I absolutely love being the big sister.
I can't remember a time when I didn't enjoy reading, and I did a lot of it. I also dabbled in writing when I was young, though nothing serious u

Seers (3 books)