Start by marking “Three, Four... Better Lock Your Door (Rebekka Franck #2)” as Want to Read:
Three, Four... Better Lock Your Door (Rebekka Franck #2)

Three, Four... Better Lock Your Door

(Rebekka Franck #2)

It was supposed to be a night of fun, pleasure, lust and pain for Susanne Larsen when she agreed to meet with a stranger from a S&M chatroom. She met him for dinner that later led to casual, anonymous sex at the hotel-room at the local inn.

But someone else showed up in the room and suddenly it was no longer a game.

Zeeland Times star-reporter Rebekka Franck and her pho
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 244 pages
Published October 28th 2012 by DMC; 2 edition (October 28, 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Three, Four... Better Lock Your Door, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three, Four... Better Lock Your Door

Alicia Huxtable
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Willow Rose Never fails

Just like the first in this series, Three, Four...Better Lock Your Door has you on the edge of your seat or holding your stomach hoping to not vomit.....yes, some scenes certainly churned my stomach. But reading Willow's books is something I just can't NOT do.
Cab
Nov 16, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: fiction, crime, thriller
This is tough, I'm torn because I liked the 1st book, despite some of the grammar/syntax issues. However, I've found this one painful to read for a variety of reasons, all of them personal. My first clue that I was not as engaged in this story was the fact that I keep putting it down to read fan fiction or anything else that could engage my mind fully.

The timeline indicates that the story takes place two years after the 1st book but there has been little if any character development. That combin
Karri
The OCD in me can not stop a series once I start.... These would be more pleasant if the author would just have someone proof this a little. P.S. she really portrays Denmark as Sodom & Gomorrah.
Tara Jo
I read book #2 in the Rebekka Franck series...the main character is a newspaper journalist and in this book investigated a series of murders that occurred in a small Danish town. I had not read book #1 in the series, so I'm not sure how much I missed by not knowing more of the back story, but overall it was a decent read.

There were a lot of editing issues for me...in some cases it was mis-use of words, in other cases it was bad punctuation (quotes in the wrong place/missing, commas used incorre
The Dark Newsletter
#Erotica #bargain #sale #99ct regular 4.99 #Dark #EroticHorror
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2ODvIkY
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2xpx634
Amazon CA: not on sale

Subscribe to our newsletter: https://goo.gl/SrUf3e
Or join our group: facebook.com/groups/TheDarkNewsletter/
Mike
Mar 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I got this book before reading the first one so I can only go by what all transpired here and not the connection between the first book & this one. I did enjoy this book immensely. It was very well written and the killer was truly a scary person, scary I think because there have been and will be, killers like this one anywhere in the world at any time. The best thing and a very ironic thing was how cool the reporter- Rebekka was; she wasn't your stereotypical reporter who is constantly in pe ...more
Shelley Dillard
I'm still not sure about this author, so far all the books are too similar and too easy to figure out who the killer is. Of
The OCD in me won't let me stop the series, I just keep hoping her books get better. As far as the proofreading goes I have yet to read a kindle book that has not had a lot of mistakes.
Linda Branich
Whodunnit by lobotomy on live victims set in Denmark. Not bad, not great.
Beth
Jun 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: on-kindle
I don't know why but when I pick up a book by this author I just can't put it down until it's finished.....
Agnes Muscoreil
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook
Quick read but pretty easy to figure out early on.
Ronald Keeler
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Three, Four … Better Lock Your Door is the second novel in the Rebekka Franck series by Willow Rose. Rebekka is still the small-town newspaper stringer forced to be content with reporting on small-town politics and gossip She has time to take care of her daughter in the family home where she lives with her dad. Nothing shocking has happened in two years. Her office mates Sara, office staff, and Sune, photographer, are characters we have met in a previous work.

Anna was the first to die. She had m
D.S. Williams
Aug 02, 2017 rated it liked it
This is the second book in the series, and I have to admit, I'm feeling a little bit ambiguous about the series at this stage and I'm not sure if I will continue reading them. Ms. Rose picks up the action two years after the first book's events take place, and a new serial killer is stalking the streets of Denmark, murdering in a supposedly random manner, and Rebekkah Franck in reporting the story... and with the help of her photographer Sune outsmarting the police in regards to catching the kil ...more
Bill Lockton
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
The second book in the Rebekka Franck Volume 1-3 series I'm reading, and it was entertaining enough that I set aside some work I was doing in order to finish it up.

After reading some of the other reviews, I think I need to update mine. I’ve become a fan of Willow Rose. I read all of the Emma Frost books and enjoyed them. Since Rebekka Frank showed up in them, it was a logical progression to start reading her series. Although I enjoyed the first, the plot-line was almost identical to one of the
Nancy Silk
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"A Killer You Never See Coming"

Willow Rose, often called "The Queen of Scream," writes exciting horror stories. Again, this one takes place in Karrebaeksminde, Denmark and will thrill and chill you. There's a psychotic killer on the loose and Rebekka Franck and her photographer, Sune, take on the task of gathering as many facts as possible to be published in the local newspaper. Rebecca is now considered a star reporter ... when actually she's a devoted investigative journalist. She spends littl
Becky Baldridge
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This second book in the Rebekka Franck series starts with what appears to be a stalking scene that turns deadly. I finished that part with a huge eye roll - taking it at face value, it seems rather implausible. In spite of that, I kept reading to see how it would be explained. As the body count rises, there seems to be a missing piece with each murder. I did figure out those missing pieces pretty quickly, including the identity of the killer; a fact that would usually have me struggling
Sherry Fundin
It amazes me how lucky I am to have gotten such a mind blowing novel for free. Lucky me!

It’s always nice to visit some familiar characters and I am eager to take on a new case. The characters are not perfect and that makes me love them even more and they appear more realistic. After all, in real life we don’t like everyone we meet.

Since Rebecca has moved to a smaller town with a slower pace, she is managing to fit right in.

We have another serial killer on the warpath with revenge in their heart.
Freda Mans-Labianca
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Epic!!!
I love this author and her stories. They are gritty, real, raw and keep me coming back for more.
This character, Rebekka, is a reporter. We followed her in the first book, getting really close to a killer. This book is not different, in that she is too close again, but the story is so very different. This killer is a nut-job of epic proportions. It's even scarier to read as a woman, who stays home at night alone a lot while her hubby works. 😄
I look forward to reading the next book in the s
Angie ☯
Mar 24, 2018 rated it liked it
I thought this installment was much better than the first in the series. Could have been that I wasn't feeling the serial killer vibe in the first, but I enjoyed this book. The book held my attention pretty much from the start and I wanted to know where it was going, so it was one that I didn't want to put down. I thought I had the killer pegged early on, but there was a twist that I didn't account for. It isn't perfect, but a good quick read.

The story is a little gruesome, but not over the top.
Susan Harrowa
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rebekka has another serial killer in her sights...

An action packed and fast paced thrill of a ride! This story jumps right in and never let's up. While being entertaining, it still manages to get a honest perspective into the mind of a serial killer. It also briefly touches on how ones psyche can split and become the darkest version of one's self.
On another note. Not only do I love the strong, intelligent, and independent leading lady, but I adore the other characters. Sune, Sara, Rebekka's dad,
Athornton
Jul 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Scary!

I liked the book and would give it 3 1/2 stars. First of all, there was a definite need for editing of the book. Nevertheless, the story was good and I didn’t see the twist in the plot or suspect it until just before the author revealed it. However, the ending was definitely rushed and did not answer all questions. I can see how part of the book might carry over to a sequel (I didn’t realize this was the second book in the series anyway). Worth exploring to go back and read the first in th
Patt Lisenbee
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Three, Four... Better Lock your door.

The book is worth a rating of 10! Willow Rose writes with detail, derring-do and dash,which makes for a marvellous story!
Three, Four is of a murder so vile you won't believe it... but it's happening, and again reporter Rebekka Franck is on top of the story.
I'm already recommending Willow Rose's books... you can bet your bippy I'm telling about this one!
Valerie Hodge
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another superior plot

Willow Rose has proven on a consistent basis her command for story telling. The plot was filled with intriguing characters, surprising revelations and I truly feared for Rebecca to escape death. An excellent story but it contained some editing issues. All in all Willow is indeed the queen of scream but not for the faint of heart. Join the club. I highly recommend and salute anything. Written by this author.
Beth
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read in one day

Rebekka has become one of my favorite literary characters. From the moment she has a story this fast paced reporter in on the move to help the police while having the exclusive. A strong woman and mother, you cannot stop her from getting to the truth.
I love this author. Her books are engrossing enough to keep you guessing while turning the pages, while being short enough that you never get board with the story line. Recommend all day everyday
Gayle Noble
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
For a journalist, the main character sure doesn't have much intuition about people. The killer (who I guessed right from their first scene in the book) practically has a flashing neon sign above their head and she still doesn't even twig anything is off. Just trusts everything they tell her, even when it is easily verifiable. The plot itself was ok but a tad predictable and there were one or two moments which made me uncomfortable with how a character who is overweight is characterised.
Laurie Murray
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second in the Rebekkah Frankh series and I love being kept on the edge of my seat. Two years have passed since Rebekkah and her daughter moved in with her dad. Her work with the paper is going well and she lives being at her dads. Suddenly a nurse is murdered in a local in and everyone is shocked in the manner of death. Rebekkah runs with the story and soon finds another victim. Another serial killer has struck their little town.
Kath
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Creepy Murder in Denmark, Better Lock Your Doors

Not just murder, but multiple murders. This is a great story of diabolical murders, medical procedures, government cover ups, mental health institutions, and one determined Rebekka Franck to figure it all out. I enjoyed this book and look forward to reading the rest of the books in this series.
Lynda
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
The suspenseful mystery of “Three, Four…Better Lock Your Door” was a book I couldn’t put down. Its forty-four short chapters with timely clues had creepy, horrific elements of a serial killer in Denmark. Although there was need for further editing, this story held my interest to the end and had me cringing a few times.

My assessment was based on a free e-book.
Lauren
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
in this installment rebekka is reporting on quite a few gruesome murders. What she can't figure out is how a new reporter is beating her to all the crime scenes. if you're paying any attention at all you figure out the story long before the author tells you. I wish the book was a bit more mysterious and not so telling.
Ciayrra The Scorpion Flower
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great mystery!

This author is extremely talented. She knows how to keep this story flowing without any fillers are uninteresting parts. My favorite part of the story was towards the end, because I didn’t see some parts coming. And that’s what makes a great mystery!
Jeanne
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quick read and enjoyable. The ending was a bit different....don't want to give it away. Interesting story about a detective, reporter, photographer and the medical or should I say field of pshychiatry.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• With Full Malice
  • See No Evil (Shingle Beach, #1)
  • Designed to Kill (Greg McKenzie Mysteries, Book 2)
  • Malicious
  • Into the Shadows (A Jill Kennedy and DCI Max Trentham Mystery #1)
  • The Sholes Key (Evans and Blackwell Mystery #1)
  • Rise of the Dunamy
  • An Eye For Danger
  • Deadly Revenge (DS Jack Mackinnon #3)
  • Never Forget (DC Nina Foster, #1)
  • Blood Forest
  • Gone... But Not Missed (Nathan Miccoli #1)
  • The Apostle Murders (Keller & Morris #1)
  • The Scavenger's Daughter: A Tyler West Mystery
  • Mouse
  • The Donzerly Light
  • Soundkeeper (Hall McCormick Thriller, #1)
  • Vegas or Bust (Aggie Underhill Mysteries, #7)
The Queen of Scream aka Willow Rose is a #1 Amazon Best-selling Author and an Amazon ALL-star Author of more than 50 novels. She writes Mystery, Paranormal, Romance, Suspense, Horror, Supernatural thrillers, and Fantasy.
Willow's books are fast-paced, nail-biting pageturners with twists you won't see coming.
Several of her books have reached the Kindle top 20 of ALL books in the US, UK, and Canada.

Rebekka Franck (10 books)
  • One, Two ... He Is Coming For You (Rebekka Franck, #1)
  • Five, Six ... Grab Your Crucifix (Rebekka Franck, #3)
  • Seven, Eight... Gonna Stay Up Late (Rebekka Franck #4)
  • Nine, Ten ... Never sleep again (Rebekka Franck, #5)
  • Eleven, Twelve ... Dig and Delve (Rebekka Franck #6)
  • Thirteen, Fourteen... Little Boy Unseen (Rebekka Franck #7)
  • Better Not Cry (Rebekka Franck #8)
  • Ten Little Girls (Rebekka Franck, #9)
  • It Ends Here (Rebekka Franck #10)