Start by marking “Nancy Clancy Sees the Future (Nancy Clancy Chapter Books #3)” as Want to Read:
Nancy Clancy Sees the Future (Nancy Clancy Chapter Books #3)

Nancy Clancy Sees the Future

(Nancy Clancy Chapter Books #3)

Nancy'nin sihirli oyuncak kuresi JoJo onu yere dusurdugunden beri calismiyor. Nancy ve Bree'nin oynamayi cok sevdigi kagit tuzluklar da hicbir zaman gelecege dair guvenilir cevaplar vermiyorlar. Sonra, bir anda Nancy'nin ongordugu seyler birer birer gerceklesmeye basliyor! Yoksa Nancy gelecegi gorebilen biri mi oldu? Yasananlar, oyle oldugunu soyluyor! Lionel'in de ...more
Published October 1st 2013 by HarperCollins

Start your review of Nancy Clancy Sees the Future (Nancy Clancy Chapter Books #3)
Ahmad Sharabiani
Nancy Clancy Sees the Future (Nancy Clancy Chapter Books #3), Jane O'Connor, Robin Preiss Glasser (Illustrations)

Nancy thinks she may be able to read the future... and all signs point to her being a true clairvoyant (thats fancy for a fortune-teller).

Nancy tries her hand at fortune-telling but quickly learns it’s a bit more complicated than she thought. Does Nancy really have special powers, or is it all just a coincidence?

Perfect for growing fans of Fancy Nancy picture books, the chapter book
Shelli
Oct 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is the third in the Nancy Clancy small chapter book series for young readers. I am so pleased that Jane O’Connor created this collection so fans of the fabulous Fancy Nancy picture books have larger reads available when they are ready to begin their venture out of illustrated stories. In this edition Nancy begins to suspect she may have physic abilities. Does she really have the ability to predict the future?? Should she capitalize on her newly discovered talents?? These questions are ...more
Rebecca Klein
Apr 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Nancy Clancy is about Nancy thinking she has special powers to see the future. Bree is my favorite character. She is my favorite because she is Nancy’s best friend. My favorite scene is when Nancy is telling fortunes because it is cool. This book made me feel bored because Nancy has no powers. I would not recommend this book to a friend because there is no such thing as seeing the future.
Mary
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kaitlyn
Nov 20, 2019 rated it liked it
In this book, a young girl named Nancy and her friends try to predict the future. They've tried a lot of different things, like paper fortune tellers and magic 8 balls. But when Nancy starts predicting things, they start actually coming true. So she tries to become a fortune teller. When things start going wrong because of her new powers, she will have to find a way to fix it.

I thought this was a good book. It has cute characters and a fun story. The things Nancy does seem like things I used to
Kait Renee
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought this book was great! My favorite part was when Nancy Clancy started tutoring one of her friends so she wouldn't fail. Overall I think this book deserves 5 stars! ...more
Karla
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was adorable. My daughter loved the story. We were able to read it in about three sittings.
Allison
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
very good
Kashe Jester
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very well written book. I'd read more of this series. Good job
Sienna
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nancy thought she could see the future, but in the end she tells the truth that she can’t see the future. And it was also funny because she made a goofy face.
Krista
Aug 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens
I read a few chapters to my 6 year old daughter at night before bed. She really seems to enjoy the Nancy Clancy series. I thought this book was very cute. It's about Nancy thinking she can see the future. She predicts a few things like her grandma calling on the phone when the phone rings, that it is going to rain one day, and a few others. She begins to believe that she has powers to see the future and even takes her fortune telling to school. However, after some events she realizes that she ...more
Dolly
Jul 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is the third book in the Nancy Clancy chapter book series by Jane O'Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser. We have read so many Fancy Nancy books that our girls have become quite familiar with the characters and they feel like old friends to us.

Overall, this is an engaging and well-written story. It has an authentic feel, capturing children in third grade, and I like that Nancy learns a lesson. The black and white illustrations complement the tale nicely and its fun to see Nancy as she gets
Courtney Umlauf
First she predicts who's calling on the phone, then she predicts the weather. Does Nancy have special powers for seeing the future? Her best friend Bree doesn't think so, but that doesn't stop Nancy from setting up a fortune telling business at recess. But does she really have powers or is it just a coincidence? In the end, Nancy finds out that predicting the future can have some unforeseen consequences.

Series Review | TpT Store | Pinterest
Emma B
Apr 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I learned from this book that people can not see the future. Sometimes people test others to see if they can know the future, but that's just really good luck. Ordinary people don't have have powers to see the future.

My favorite part of the book was when Nancy felt that she didn't have power anymore because her powers didn't warn her that Bree was coming near the bathroom when Nancy opened the door into Bree's nose and gave Bree a bloody nose. Nancy felt really bad and she apologized. She
Becky Keir Grace
Dec 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: realistic
This is such a fun series! Nancy Clancy is back this time she thinks she can see the future! She makes predictions and is amazed when they come true! Her new-found ability makes her famous at school, and Nancy begins to charge her classmates to tell them their fortunes. Her best friend, Bree, however, is not impressed with Nancy’s fortune telling.

As with the first two books in this series, there is a good life lesson to be learned. Great series for those that may be enjoyed Fancy Nancy picture
Nanci Booher
Nov 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kids, chapter-books
There will never be a bad Fancy Nancy book in my eyes. I love the chapter book series as I feel like we are watching Nancy grow up. This time, Nancy feels like she can predict the future. Bree, her best friend, is not so sure. It has the same explanation of "fancy" words, just like the picture books and places the same value on friends and family as other books in the series. The kids at school love to move up to these chapter books once they have read the picture books and easy readers.
Jun 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5 stars

I love Fancy Nancy. I read all the junior books with my niece when she was younger. And now that she is eight she loves the chapter books.

In this one Nancy has decided that she has powers. After predicting a few things correctly Nancy decides that she is a fortune teller.

Of course mayhem ensues. It's all pretty funny stuff!

If you love Nancy Clancy then you will love this book!
Dawn Teresa
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm so happy that Nancy has been able to grow into chapter books. She is like Judy Moody, but instead of sass, you get her fanciful, whimsical attitude and the flowery vocabulary that comes with it.

In book number three, Nancy thinks she can see the future. This leads to a disagreement with Bree and things get a little bumpy. But Nancy rights the ship and learns a few lessons along the way. The best of the series so far!
Samantha
Dec 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Nancy believes she has psychic powers and uses them to impress her friends and earn some extra money. Bree, Nancy's best friend, isn't impressed and thinks what Nancy's doing is wrong and their friendship suffers a rough patch.

Another great addition to the Fancy Nancy chapter book series with believable dialogue, conflict, and resolution. Recommended for grades 2-4.
Heidi
Oct 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-s-lit
My daughter bought this last night. She left it on the couch when she left for school. I got scolded by my toddler for reading her sister's book, but 45 minutes and I was through it. It was a good read. I liked it better than #2. It dealt with real situations. I hope my daughter never outgrows Fancy Nancy Clancy.
Nov 02, 2014 rated it liked it
I've read the whole series aloud to my 6yo. She loves them. I think they are pretty good. They remind me of my 9yo self and how you think about the world at that age. We've read through the first four books twice now, one of them 3 times (the 4th, which is the favorite for both of us).
Danielle
I absolutely adored this Fancy Nancy! It was silly, fun, emphasized the importance of honesty and being a good friend. I also appreciated the emphasis on looking up words in the dictionary. Great book!
Child960801
Aug 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: novels
The third book in this series, I read it to myself at the library. Nancy starts to think that she can see the future after making a couple of predictions that come through. When she looks into using the skill for money she gets into trouble.
Sara Smith
Mar 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
My 8-yr-old daughter and I both really like the Nancy Clancy series for older readers of Fancy Nancy Books. I do read books that my daughter recommends to me. I enjoyed this book about Nancy thinking she can predict the future. Wouldn't that be a fun gift to have?
PWRL
Mar 24, 2016 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2016-new
SM
Molly
Dec 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
My 3rd grader loves these Nancy Clancy books! Keep them coming Jane O'Connor!
Olivia
Jun 05, 2016 rated it did not like it
The worst book I have ever read :(
Amanda
Nov 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a great chapter book for a younger set with some good lessons and takeaways.
Elizabeth Behrens
Nov 11, 2016 rated it liked it
Another fluff story with good morals. Only 4 more of these books to go. For now.
Emily Buczek
May 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Really Good. I would Recommend. :)

• In a Blink
  • The Canary Caper (A to Z Mysteries, #3)
  • The White Wolf (A to Z Mysteries, #23)
  • Dory Fantasmagory: the Real True Friend
  • The Kidnapped King (A to Z Mysteries, #11)
  • Junie B. Jones and the Mushy Gushy Valentime (Junie B. Jones, #14)
  • The Land of Flowers (Thea Stilton: Special Edition #6)
  • Ivy and Bean
  • Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record
  • The Goose's Gold (A to Z Mysteries, #7)
  • Cam Jansen and the Mystery of the Babe Ruth Baseball (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #6)
  • The Princess in Black (The Princess in Black, #1)
  • The Bald Bandit (A to Z Mysteries, #2)
  • The Treasure of the Sea (Thea Stilton: Special Edition #5)
  • The Panda Puzzle (A to Z Mysteries, #16)
  • The Falcon's Feathers (A to Z Mysteries, #6)
  • The Invisible Island (A to Z Mysteries, #9)
  • The Jaguar's Jewel (A to Z Mysteries, #10)
Since the publication of Fancy Nancy, Jane O'Connor's closet now boasts so many boas, tiaras, and sparkly ensembles that sometimes friends do not recognize her on the street. She still resides (that's a fancy word for lives) in New York City with her family and their canine companion, Arrow. --from the publisher's website

Nancy Clancy Chapter Books (8 books)
  • Nancy Clancy, Super Sleuth (Nancy Clancy Chapter Books #1)
  • Nancy Clancy, Secret Admirer
  • Nancy Clancy, Secret of the Silver Key
  • Star of Stage and Screen (Nancy Clancy #5)
  • Nancy Clancy, Soccer Mania
  • Nancy Clancy Seeks a Fortune
  • Nancy Clancy, Late-Breaking News!