Start by marking “Stripped (André Chevalier BDSM Stories, #3)” as Want to Read:
Stripped (André Chevalier BDSM Stories, #3)

Stripped

(André Chevalier BDSM Stories #3)

After escaping the elevator, Kelly Flynn goes home with John Taylor, the Dom she has a crush on. Why? Because she has fallen completely, madly in love with the man. And what woman in her right mind wouldn’t fall in love with him? To Kelly’s mind, John is perfect. Or is he?

After a night of insane, mind-blowing, heart stopping, toe curling, sheet biting sex – Kelly discovers
Published February 9th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Stripped, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stripped

Start your review of Stripped (André Chevalier BDSM Stories, #3)
Lisa *-* GiViNg It To YoU * LoCk StOcK & TwO SmOkiNg BaRrELs
Another Fantastic read from Nikki Sex!!
Candace
Like the first two books in the series, 'Stripped' will hold your attention from the first page to the last. John Taylor is so hot he'll melt your panties!

After being rescued from the elevator, John and Kelly share a night of mind-blowing sex. John tears down some of his walls and sets out to forge a relationship with Kelly, no longer content to love her from afar. Kelly is ecstatic to find her fantasies coming to life, amazed that her intense attraction is reciprocated by John.

Just as the two
Jonel
Jun 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Please note, I read this as part of the Bound & Freed Boxed Set.

This was a very interesting and captivating novel. I’m still thinking about it days later.

The author develops some amazingly vivid scenes throughout this novel. These scenes weren’t necessarily even erotically based (although those were definitely there as well). There was mystery, suspense, heartbreak, and relationship drama galore. She keeps the novel intense without it becoming vulgar or garish. There is a stark contrast
United Indie Book Blog
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Kelly has fallen for John. And they are rescued fro the elevator and John wants to spend the night with Kelly. Kelly agrees and she becomes his. She and he both realize that they have one hell of a connection going on. But in the morning Kelly finds something that pissed her off and she safe words John...

I don't like that these are all separate books. They should have been just one long book if you ask me.

Reviewed by Rose
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Jan 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
@Twinsietalk

I got this book from a friend.

Ok so the continuation of Kelly and John......So Kelly and John leave the elevator and head to his house. He got her a bunch of very sweet "sleep over' items and agreed that his house was closer to continue getting to know each other *wink*

After a night of amazing words, actions and emotions, Kelly and John are both stunned at how they feel. John is finally opening up to
Belle Aurora
Feb 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**ARC exchanged for an honest review**

I loved this series!
I was hooked an invested in the characters (John and Kelly) from the very first book.
Who doesn't like a damaged hero??

This series was sexy, erotic and, at times, heart-wrenching.
Nikki Sex makes character development look easy. Her story flows, she has a great writing style and plot.
I highly recommend this series to anyone who likes grit with their erotica.

Get this series...right now!
Angie Sakai
Jul 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing

AngelinaT
Dec 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This installment will blow your mind! It was so vivid, captivating, intense and erotic! Kelly and John have fallen for each other and it seemed like all was going well until Kelly finds something that makes her run (don't want to give anything away). Can't wait for the next part to see how Kelly and John make their way back to one another.
Sle72
Apr 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Oh, oh, oh John! Kelly finally gets what she wants. The sex was more than she imagined it would be. Only she found out something that might change her views of John forever. This book will leave you in a cliffhanger wanting more. Thank God the next book is out!
Lynn
May 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Once out of their predicament, John takes Kelly back to his home. A place that he has never taken anyone before. This is a first for him. Will Kelly submit to him? Will John's true feeling come out?
Christine
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap! What a night John and Kelly shared together! My heart is pounding so fast, then I find myself crushed. As tears run down my eyes, I am reading that Kelly has left John. I think I can even hear his single tear drop onto the ground. I feel so broken and utterly exhausted. I need Andre!
Aug 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great continuation of the story!
Betty
Jul 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
John takes Kelly to his home and they get to know each other better... much better. This book is very erotic, fast paced and a fun read. The author sure knows how to keep the heat on!
Shawna
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
All I have to say is she better get her head out of her ass! This series is amazing, so erotic, and very dirty in a great way! The chemistry is great between the two. Now to the next book!
Erika
Jul 15, 2014 rated it liked it
Bound #3. Liked it a lot.
Cassie Hess-dean
Feb 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Finally John & Kelly are together and happy...then she finds the file. She doesn't even give him a chance to explain...oh I need the next book!!!!
T
Jun 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Awesome.
Dinnella
Aug 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'm solo consumed by John and kelly
J Ho Lo
Aug 26, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 1-2-stars
This series had so much potential but unfortunately fell WAY flat. The storyline had a lot going for it but the rushed execution killed it. The "BDSM" tag is also really misleading in my opinion. This was less steamy than most "vanilla" sex scenes. And why would a Sadist, a true Sadist not a poser, suddenly not need to inflict pain upon his subs? The author actually writes that the couple is "screwing 20 times a day", which let's face it is not even remotely close to possible. Also stating the ...more
Charlene
Aug 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Eh. Too easy to get distracted.
Karen
Jul 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
God I'm loving this story.
Shakira
Joey Love
Aug 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Sex, Economy, Freedom, and Community: Eight Essays
  • Clickbait (Courting San Diego, #1)
  • Only Ever You (A Little Like Destiny, #2)
  • Clean Break (A Little Like Destiny, #3)
  • Plus One (Lighter Ones, #1)
  • No Safeword
  • Worth It
  • Fury of Seduction (Dragonfury, #3)
  • Fury of Fire (Dragonfury, #1)
  • Sex and the City
  • Future Sex
  • The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature
  • Sexing the Cherry
  • Sex Object: A Memoir
I write sexy contemporary romance and paranormal.
Join my mailing list and receive a FREE (unpublished) André story: http://bit.ly/NikkiSex
Add me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nikkisexauthor

Karma
What Wendy Wants
Fate
Kink* (Fate #2)

André Chevalier BDSM Stories (5 books)
  • Bound (André Chevalier BDSM Stories, #1)
  • Freed (André Chevalier BDSM Stories, #2)
  • Punished (André Chevalier BDSM Stories, #4)
  • Connected (André Chevalier BDSM Stories, #5)