Start by marking “Nutella: The 30 Best Recipes” as Want to Read:
Nutella: The 30 Best Recipes

Nutella: The 30 Best Recipes

From irresistible macaroons to tasty cheesecakes, discover new ways of using, cooking and enjoying Nutella with 30 mouthwatering recipes. 30 delicious recipes in a Nutella-shaped book for all the fans of the famous spread:

- little individual sweets: from a revisited version of bread with Nutella to Nutella and banana tartlettes
- generous Nutella cakes to share: cake roll,
Published August 20th 2013 by Jacqui Small (first published August 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Nutella, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nutella

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★★! 30 Best Nutella™ Recipes!

I put his book as currently reading the day my dear friend Sasha started a very complex and dangerous treatment of a brain tumor. I swore I would keep it up until she came back. And let me tell you it was not an easy road; at one point she was taken off life support, but her body held on. Truly a miracle. I am so grateful to have my friend back. xoox

Now for my review of this lovely recipe book:

What you might not realize is that book is the shape of a Nutella™ jar.
Cristina
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
Recommended to Cristina by: SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
Reading this in support for my little Nutella freak >:D<

We are right there with you even if only with our hearts.

This will be you at the end :D

CC
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
THIS IS FOR YOU, SASHA!!!

LOVE, KISSES, HUGS, and NUTELLA!!!!

WE'RE HELPING YOU KICK ASS!!!!!!!

xoxoxo

Shanny
May 04, 2015 added it
I'm reading this in support of my favorite nutella addict Sasha
Sending you healing vibes your way...

Love you and miss you Sasha!!!!

description
Nutella The 30 best recipes by Johana Amsilli Nutella The 30 best recipes by Johana Amsilli
Anna
May 06, 2015 marked it as to-read
Sasha im eating Nutella right now and paraying for you a miracle is bound to hapen you are real fighter and i know youll win we are rooting for you you made our lifes different and now Nutella is my fave Desert. Evrybody it worked our prayers and possitive thoughts and ofcourse most importantly Sashas kikck ass strength did it so Sasha well continue to pray and send naughty and nuttela thoughts youre way, and well be waiting for youre full recovery and return with champaign,cocks,Liam and Nutell ...more
Julia
May 05, 2015 added it
Sasha it's for you!

⚜️Charlotte⚜️
May 06, 2015 marked it as to-read
For Sasha!
Meg - A Bookish Affair
Aug 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. I have a confession. I'm a major chocoholic; it's really a chronic condition. Full disclosure: for the past little while, I've been trying hard to eat cleanly (almost paleo-like) but one thing I just haven't been able to kick is my chocolate habit. Now I've known for a long time that Nutella has to be a gift from the gods as it is sooo amazing. I'm wild about Nutella and love eating it in many, many different forms. The flavor is absolute perfection.

I was so excited to receive this bo
❤Casey❤
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For Sasha!
Madnad
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t realise, but Nutella has been around since the sixties. Of Italian decent, this addictive chocolate and hazelnut spread is available all over the globe. It’s a versatile ingredient, and can be used in all manner of things in baking. This book has collected 30 of the best recipes.

The 30 recipes are split into four sections, each covering a different type of recipe, from treats, to melt-in-the-mouth and sharing. The recipes details are compact due to the size of the book, but are easy to
Nannette
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yummy recipe ideas to to try soon using Nutella!
Dora
Jun 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbook
I think that Nutella is one of the world's most perfect foods on its own. I was amazed by some of the recipes in this book. Most of them sounded delicious but some of them sounded like too much trouble. I am someone who likes to taste a recipe before making it myself so I can judge whether it is worth the expense of the other ingredients and my time before making it myself. Some of the recipes were straight forward and did not require a boatload of other ingredients or large time investment, the ...more
Linda
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was ok
The best thing about this is that it's shaped like a giant jar of Nutella. Really wish that's what was inside.

Lovely recipes, pretty pictures except that in a pet peeve of mine, the recipes are all in grams and meters. I prefer them in ounces and cups, it's probably too much to publish a metric and American version.

If you are going to pick this up, I hope you're experienced in the kitchen--the recipes are challenging and not for the beginner. For me, I'd prefer a full jar of Nutella and a spoon
James
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
me and my wife love Nutella so when I won this we were very excited. after getting it in the mail we read through all the recipes in the book and we had to make one that day that hour.

It was sooooooooo good. we ended up eating the whole cake. we like this book so much we are planing on getting it for our friends and family for Christmas.
Sandra
Jul 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I thought Nutella was only for spreading on toast! This book of recipes are delightful. Besides recipes for croissants, macaroons and milkshakes turn to page sixteen for a real surprise. Nutella lovers unite!!

I was fortunate enough to win this book on Goodreads. (reading) — 4 minutes ago
Carly
I loved that the book is in the shape of a Nutella jar. It is very cute. The recipes look easy to make and they all look good. I made the Nutella and Orange Whoopie Pies. They were easy to make and very very good. I am looking forward to making all the other recipes.
Hyacinth
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbook
Where has Nutella been all of my life? I discovered this gift through a friend and its been a love affair ever since. The recipes in here are simple after I went online to convert the measurements. I can eat it practically on anything. I even love the design of the book.
Katie
Aug 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: food-cookbooks
Nothing looked interesting. Some names like nutella carmel muffins when there was nocarmel in recipe seemedwierd. And what is with giving measurements in ounces? Like I know how many cups 6oz of flour is?!
Bec
Apr 14, 2015 rated it did not like it
I was very disappointed in this book which made me glad I didn’t buy it. There are much better nutella recipes available on the internet so I don’t recommend buying this book. The best thing about this book is the cover design.
LindaneedsHEA
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 stars.
Lisa
Jul 08, 2013 rated it did not like it
i was really disappointed there was nothing in this tiny book that i would want to make or even try sorry
Erin
Oct 03, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Easy Granola Bar Recipe
  • Chasing Semolina: Love and the Perfect Pasta Dish
  • Carrie's Experimental Kitchen: A Collection of Mediterranean-Inspired Family Meals
  • The Flavorful Kitchen Cookbook: 101 Amazing Ingredient Flavor Combinations (Reprint of The Cook's Book of Intense Flavors)
  • Trophy Cupcakes and Parties!: Deliciously Fun Party Ideas and Recipes from Seattle's Prize-Winning Cupcake Bakery
  • Waffles: Fun Recipes for Every Meal
  • Williams-Sonoma Healthy in a Hurry: Harness the power of superfoods for delicious, wholesome meals every day of the week
  • Baked Doughnuts For Everyone: From Sweet to Savory to Everything in Between, 101 Delicious Recipes, All Gluten-Free
  • The Secret Lives of Baked Goods: Sweet Stories & Recipes for America's Favorite Desserts
  • One Pot of the Day (Williams-Sonoma): 365 recipes for every day of the year
  • Liquid Raw: Over 125 Juices, Smoothies, Soups, and other Raw Beverages
  • Moosewood Restaurant Favorites: The 250 Most-Requested, Naturally Delicious Recipes from One of America's Best-Loved Restaurants
  • The Rawvolution Continues: The Living Foods Movement in 150 Natural and Delicious Recipes
  • Pies and Tarts with Heart: Expert Pie-Building Techniques for 60+ Sweet and Savory Vegan Pies
  • Vegan Desserts in Jars: Adorably Delicious Pies, Cakes, Puddings, and Much More
  • Icing Only
  • Vegan Slow Cooking for Two or Just for You: More than 100 Delicious One-Pot Meals for Your 1.5-Quart/Litre Slow Cooker
  • Made With Love: The Meals On Wheels Family Cookbook