Start by marking “As You Wish” as Want to Read:
As You Wish

As You Wish

Annora is willing to do anything to save her father from the dark eros of an evil witch-mother and two demonic step-sisters. It's a perilous task, battling such awful magic, but she doesn't have to face danger alone; a fairy man waits to make all Annora's wishes come true—for a price.

This is not Walt Disney's Cinderella, dear reader. This is As You Wish, a Cinderella story
Published April 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about As You Wish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about As You Wish

Penelope Jones
Feb 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I cannot put into words how much I loved this story...

Annora's father has a 'sexual' spell put on him, so she teams up with a man that wants to defile her; Charming. Will they be able to save the king? Or will the wicked stepmother and evil step-sisters ruin all the planning, and sentence them to a life of depraved and erotic sex?

A. Violet End has done it again if you ask me... The woman is a genius when it comes to retelling and weaving a new old tale. If you like fairytales with happy endings,
~ Cariad ~
Apr 30, 2013 rated it liked it
If your looking for a book written in the style of a fairytale that's based loosely on Cinderella (goes fantasy land erotica) then look no further!

Not my cup of tea, but it's got potential for lovers of the above and I have to say the cover is beautifully done.

ARC was kindly offered by the author - thank you!
Gillian (Tattooed Book Review)
See this review and more at www.tattooedbookreview.com!

Truth #1: I have never gotten over my childhood love of fairytales.

Truth #2: I love sexy stories and steamy romance.

Truth #3: With a unique and creative take on a classic, As You Wish offers the lyrical voice and tone of a beloved fairy tale, beautiful and surprising romances, all with a very sexy twist.

I adore the author's take on the classic Cinderella: she adds her own unique elements, brings in well known characters from other fairy tale
Erik
Apr 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is so not my usual sort of reading that I have trouble voicing my feelings about this book.

As You Wish is first and foremost a fairy tale with a giant twist. Lots of demons and magicians, a king, a maiden, a prince, a castle of course, swords and wands and everything described in a perfectly suited fairy tale style. As a story it is perhaps a bit longish but the writing keeps you going and that earns my four stars. I liked reading it although the erotic part was no match for what I read in
Arden Aoide
Apr 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was perfection. Perfection. Ms End masters the elaborate language of fairy tales and brings us a narrative that is utterly romantic, sexy, and satisfying.

I hope she continues with these. While I enjoyed her Grimm & Dirty Fairy Tales, this, this was a full fleshed out story that fairy tale enthusiasts will adore. And I adored it. I'm a collector of fairy tales and this is up there with Neil Gaiman's Stardust.

Perfection.

Katherine McCarthy
Feb 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic-romance
Smitten's Full Review

My Thoughts

As You Wish, A Cinderella Story has all the elements of the classic fairy tale, enhanced beautifully with an erotic touch and written with a timeless elegance.

There’s a prince, a fairy man, a damsel in distress, evil stepmother and sisters, and lots of majicks. While the essence of the fairy tale Cinderella is the same, the characters and storyline are much further developed than the classical tale making this story even more enjoyable. Annora is a fabulously str
Terri
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wildly Entertaining!
Wow! I just finished listening to this book & I loved it!!! It was funny, witty, imaginative and erotic. Just how all adult fairy tales should be. The Author, A Violet End was brilliant in her story telling and she has a freaking fantastic narrator, Marascha Black, who made this so realistic & fun to listen too! Even the singing is good. Listening to this book was like listening to a movie.
Annora, is a young woman who lost her mother & is living the life of Ci
Michelle
Apr 30, 2013 rated it liked it
I received a copy of this book from the Author for a honest review.

I must admit first that this was my first read of this sort of book. I am fan of erotica and romance, but have stayed secure in my box of YA, NA and contemporary reads that stay out of the realm of paranormal and fairy tale reads. But that being said, I did enjoy the book. It was a quick read that was well put together. The story took on the mix of a few of the old familiar tales of childhood; but this is not your mother's Cinder
The Smutty Kitty
Sep 02, 2013 rated it liked it
As posted on The Smutty Kitty reviewed by Kinky Kitten

3 out of 5 Licks

This was definitely not your childhood fairytale. It was written very lyrically as though you were reading one of your favorite bed time stories. I really enjoyed the unique twist on the characters and storyline. Annora or Cinderella is pretty much what you would expect of a fairytale princess but Charming is definitely not the valiant hero you'd expect. He agrees to help Annora save her father from her evil stepmothers "sexua
John Brownstone
May 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
From the moment I started reading this book I was hooked, I couldn't put it down. The story line was great, the characters were fantastic. I laughed with them, I cried with them, felt like I was going through every emotion they felt.

A very interesting spin on an old classic, with numerous twists and turns along the way with a number of surprises thrown in for good measure.

A true romance story with the characters facing seemingly insurmountable trials and tribulations. Love, the one main theme i
Winny73
May 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
As I said before - this definitely is not one of your childhood fables! However an adult version with an X-rated twist to it! I love how the story came together - throwing in several pieces from each fable! That was clever! The Witch and her daughters gave me the creeps! True Love did prevail but not like our traditional fairy tales have told us!
Liked it!! Short read but definitely a book to suggest -
Deborah Sastroredjo
Oct 06, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-2014
I like a good retelling of a fairy tale. I like erotic stories. But this one? It just did not make sense.
The story had too much and too little going on at the same time. Flesh out one storyline and don't let a whole lot of nothing go on on the side imo.

And the sex scenes were so... none contributing to the story, I did not feel them at all.

Also did not like that she seemed to love the guy because he gave her a good dicking.

That's all I have to say about this story.
Aug 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the first book I read from this author and it certainly won't be my last. I liked that it was sort of a romance as well and the fairy tale element of it all. It was very different than any erotica I've read before. The story kept flowing nicely and kept me wanting more.

I'm looking forward to reading more of her books.
Melissa
So, I somehow missed the "erotic" part in the book description. I started reading this and I was like, whaaaaaat is going on???? Totally my fault. I'm curious enough to where I'll probably finish reading it.
Leslie
May 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
You were fair warned in the above synopsis. This is not, I repeat, NOT a beautiful love story that has sweet words that will lull you to sleep of wonderful dreams
See full review on Bittenbyparanormalromance.com on June 6
Angela Smith
Sep 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Awesome....As you Wish, is a unique twist to an old story. Interesting characters...I have found a new author to start reading!!!
Alice
Nov 26, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I won As You Wish through a Goodreads giveaway. I’ve always loved fairy tales that have been revamped for adults, so I was interested to see how this one would turn out.

Overall it was a nice little read, not ground-breakingly spectacular but certainly better than a lot of erotic romances and a good shorter story to fill in the gaps in your reading schedule.

It’s fast-paced, throwing you right in the action. Which concerned me at first, since the start of the book plunges straight into erotica and
Maria
Sep 13, 2013 rated it really liked it

Starting out hot and heavy and very kinky I didn't think there would be much of a story line. After a few chapters when the sex scenes calmed down you got to the story side of things, and it was ok.

The writing style was a mix between older where you were reading thee's and thou's and somehow mixed in were more modern sounding passages. Kinda confusing, but you just gotta look past it.

Provided for review through Book Junky Reading Club by author.
Delilah Night
Aug 09, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fairy-tales
Weaving together elements of Cinderella, Rumplestiltskin and Sleeping Beauty "As you wish" offers up an erotic fairy tale.

Parts were a bit choppy or abrupt-like the introduction of Cinderella's friend Rose who is in love with the prince. In those moments, the story would lose my attention easily.

It was good, but not something I'll necessarily read again. Turn ons are subjective, and the book didn't really hit any of mine.
Elle aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
I don't really know how to rate this... one of the strangest read for me, sorry... To say that it's fairy tale re-imagined is putting it mildly, I think. Gotta hand it to the author, that's one vivid imagination.
Sarah Fairbairn
Feb 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
I quite like Ms End's take on the old Cindy tale. I'm still not sure if I like my fairy tales sexy :-| but did enjoy this version.
Mary Scarp
Aug 28, 2013
Hermilene
rated it did not like it
May 17, 2013
Feb 26, 2014
Amanda Parker
Apr 20, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Erotic Readers & ...: As You Wish, a Cinderella story & erotic romance 6 20 May 29, 2013 03:20PM

• Domino Effect (Domino, #1)
  • Dreamz (Wunder #0.5)
  • Hero for Hire (Tales From Beyond the End, #1)
  • Surrender to Me
  • The Taming of Red Riding (A BDSM Fairy Tale)
  • The Horny Leprechaun 1
  • Dangerously Yours (Loving Dangerously, #2)
  • Hold My Hand (Heart & Soul, #1)
  • Roman and Juliet (The Aerie Doms #4)
  • Marked (Two Halves, #0.5)
  • Luke (Forbidden Lust, #1)
  • The Iron Locket (The Risen King #1)
  • Forbidden Fruit (Friends and Lovers, #1)
  • Cinders
  • What Money Can Buy (What Money Can Buy #1)
  • His Clockwork Canary (The Glorious Victorious Darcys, #2)
  • The Story of  X
  • Rogue's Pawn (Covenant of Thorns, #1)
A. Violet End is a professional writer and classy lady with a perverted imagination. She enjoys fairy tales. She enjoys twisting things to her satisfaction. Enjoy her take on the Grimm Brothers' European folklore, would you?

If that's not your thing, then try her billionaire sicko boyfriend fantasy series, The Billionaire Who... for the story of a naughty rich guy and the flight attendant he has h