Start by marking “Undertow (Undertow, #1)” as Want to Read:
Undertow (Undertow, #1)

Undertow

(Undertow #1)

Secrets...
Evie Sandstrom has always had secrets. She has grown up with them and now they are coming back and chipping away at her confident facade. Always one for an adventure, she decides to leave after college break and spend the summer in Boston.

The Irish Gangster...
Finn Reilly is not only a bad-boy drug dealer but he is also Evie's first love. When they meet again in
Paperback, 1st edition, 320 pages
Published February 7th 2013 by CreateSpace (first published February 3rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Undertow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undertow

Start your review of Undertow (Undertow, #1)
Triin from T's Bookish Moments
Feb 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
From my blog.

Before this book I hadn't heard anything about Elle Chardou or any of her books. The blurb for this one, however, sparked my interest.

When I started this book, I honestly felt a little bit disappointed. For some reason or another, the beginning dragged on and on. Maybe it was the background information we got about the characters and the fact that there was so much to swallow that I couldn't keep up with it all. And then the detail that Evie and Finn were back to together like that
Cristina
Apr 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Im always on the hunt for stories about love that are unique and different, stories that will stay with me. So when I was given the opportunity to review Undertow by Elle Chardou, it seemed interesting but the cover had me second guessing the fact I wanted to read this. Ladies and gentlemen, lesson learned AGAIN! Never judge a book by its cover. This is a dark and messed up story that I thoroughly enjoyed. Its gritty, raw, shocking and one filled with hope.

Ive seen reviews about this story
ReadReviewLove
Mar 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on Blog

The best thing about this book, something which is of great credit to the author, is the way she has brought together such powerful feelings; lust and jealousy. The book focuses on the different relationships that Evie has and how they develop, not only on her everyday life.

Evie...Evie...Evie!
What do we do with Evie? Well she has this cute (bad) boy who's her first love. She also has this French model, who just happens to be her step-father, as well as a rocky relationship with
M Engram
Mar 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. While this was not a typical love story that I'm use to reading, I still enjoyed it very much. The intense love between Evie ad Finn was amazing... for such a young couple their romance was so intense.
I think this book really portrays the typical lifestyles of the rich and famous. For me, it was sad to see how a young life could spin out of control because of lack of parental guidance. But I think Evie turned out pretty good considering!
I loved how the book ended and
Tiffany Reads
Mar 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Undertow by Elle Chardou is a YA novel that has a little bit of everything mixed in it. All of the characters are fully developed and the dialogue is so intense that I found myself not being able to put my kindle down. Undertow has the perfect mixture of dysfunctional relationships, betrayal, lies, and of course love! This was my first time reading Elle Chardou but it definitely won't be my last!!!

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of Undertow in exchange for an honest review.
Margaret Tidwell
Feb 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-books
I liked this book at times it seemed to drag on and on but it really was a good book. I had to wonder what was going to happen and who she would end up with. The author did a great job of keeping you reading and wanting to know what was going to happen with the characters. This is the first book in the series and I can't wait to read other books in the series.
Jessie