Start by marking “Pippy's Wish” as Want to Read:
Pippy's Wish

Pippy's Wish

Angel-in-Training Pippy is quirky, mischievous, lovable and enchanting. She can't wait to graduate, earn her wings and become a cool teen Angel.

Although she sometimes makes mistakes, her ingenuity and humor usually gets out her out of trouble.

Except this time, it's gotten her INTO trouble.

Big trouble.

Can Pippy solve this one on her own?

Pippy's Wish is a fun, inspirational
Published January 12th 2013 by DCPM Press

To ask other readers questions about Pippy's Wish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pippy's Wish

Start your review of Pippy's Wish
Heidi 1820
Jan 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pippy, a charming angel in training, wanted nothing more than to graduate with her class, but her love for adventure makes it hard for this sassy angel to stay on track. With the help of her Divine Guidance Counselor Lucy, new and old friends, she learns that sometimes having a wish come true is only the beginning. Author Maddie Ryan has written a heartwarming story that will be a pleasure to read for both children and Adults. Highly recommend
Pat
Jan 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This is a delightful story for children and adults alike! Pippy is an angel in training with a very stubborn streak. Her adventures are hilarious, and she just can't seem to stay out of trouble! Wonder what she is going to get into next?I am saving this heartwarming story to read to my future grandchildren. Hope there are more to come!
Nancy Lauzon
Jan 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens
Kids of all ages will enjoy this fun, heart-warming story of Pippy, an 'angel-in-training' who gets into trouble and has to figure a way out. Helping out on her journey is the endlessly patient Divine Guidance Counselor, Lucy, who grants her one wish, along with an important assignment that teaches responsibility, wisdom and giving to others. Joining Pippy on her adventure is Cosmo the Owl, a family of noisy robins and Roxy the fairy. Can Pippy stay out of trouble long enough to see her assignme ...more
Kimberley Troutte
This was such a sweet book with an awesome message. Pippy proves that every one of us--angels and children alike--is uniquely cool.
Pippy is a cute angel who wants to fly and graduate with her class. The only problem is that she has so much energy and creativity that she has trouble focusing on instructions. She also has difficulty sitting still. And her inventions tend to get out of control and land her in trouble.
But Pippy is kind and gentle and learns lessons in how to love and care for others
Dani Moore
Feb 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pippy is a Jr. High Angel-in-training. Full of high spirits, inventions and ideas that seem to keep her perpetually in trouble! Now she may not graduate to High School unless she can pass a test and prove she can focus and learn the truth behind the saying "Be careful what you wish for".

Follow along with Pippy and find out what she learns and is it enough?

A good book for school age kids. I know my Grandchildren will enjoy it!
Denise Agnew
Jan 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I haven't read a children's story in a long time. I'm certainly glad I read this one. Pippy's Wish has all the delight and innocence I was looking for. The tale is sweet and funny. An absolute delight! ...more
Jan farnworth
Sep 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
was given this book by the author for an honest review.

This was a quick, fun read. If you have a child who is interested in what the Guardian Angels area is all about, this cute story will help you explain it in a fun way. Lots of great teaching moments. I love how the reader is drawn right into Pippy’s world; in fact, she reminds me a bit of my son who is always on the go and thinking about the best way to achieve what he wants.

Pippy is an Angel-in-training who wants more than anything to
TheCrazyGranny
Jan 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who has kids and grandchildren
This review is coming from my 8yr old grandson.
We read this together and he wanted to tell everyone about it.
I really liked this because it’s silly and funny. I liked Pippy because she was really nice and she helps people. My favorite part was the ‘PP’ for Pippy Power.
I am going to share this book with my friends. This is a super good book.

I recieved this copy from the autor for a honest review.

I myself enjoyed this very much. Pippy is such a sweet loving 'angel-in-training'. Come and read a
Karen Brueggeman
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Book!!! My daughter and I read this book together and we both loved it. It was so cute and we loved the "angel in training." Author Maddie Ryan did a wonderful job on this sweet story of this adorable and stubborn little angel. If you are looking for an early chapter book for your child...this one is perfect for that. Very cute and easy to read. ...more
Sharon
May 07, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this book to my children over the weekend. It was nice read for them. My girls especially enjoyed the book. Now they have been bugging me to try the recipes in the back of the book.

*This book is courtesy of Goodreads.com First Reads Giveaway*
Sherry Lilly
my grand kids love this books and ask for me to read it to them often
Johnson Girl's
Maddie Claire
Jan 21, 2014
Gina Hott
Apr 27, 2014

Pen name of Selena Robins.

Maddie Ryan's Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/maddieryanch...