Start by marking “Always Remember (Memories, #2)” as Want to Read:
Always Remember (Memories, #2)

Always Remember

(Memories #2)

This is an old cover for ASIN B00CQWHYFE

How long does it take for a long-distance relationship to break down? Sixteen months.
When Jen and Carl put their relationship to rest after Christmas, Jen’s biggest problem is going back to London ten days earlier than planned – and her ever-present attraction to Samuel ‘Bing’ Edwards.
Bing has no idea why Jen left Devon so fast. All
Published May 13th 2013 (first published May 11th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Always Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Always Remember

Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
I liked this much more than the first book, perhaps because both characters were the "outcasts"...the bad boy and sassy gal. Their constant bickering and banter was bound to lead to an explosion of heat! Bing and Jen were hot and sassy...even the "romantic" moments has some edge instead of being mush!
Princess
Mar 09, 2013 marked it as to-read
I'm excited for jen and bing, hopefully carl and jen's breakup wont be to traumatic to jen's heart, it would be sad reading a good start end bad...
Z. Elizabeth
Mar 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
“I promised you forever. When I promised you forever, I promised to love you forever too.”

Being in a long distance relationship is harder than it seems, especially when your boyfriend won’t leave the countryside to visit you in the big city. It took sixteen months for Jen and Carl’s relationship to fizzle out and break up.

Returning back to London ten days earlier than planned, her biggest problem is now her best friends brother – Samuel ‘Bing’ Edwards. Why is it a problem? Because she has been
The Three Bookateers
May 13, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: jessica
Taken from: http://thethreebookateers.wordpress.com
For details of Emma's giveaway click over to our blog! http://thethreebookateers.wordpress.c...

Have you ever had that feeling where you can’t help but love and loathe a person at the same time? How no matter how much a person annoys you and drives you mad, all you can think about is them? How said annoying person, manages to get so deep under your skin that you can’t get them out? Well if you said yes to the above and you have experienced this,
brooke
Jan 12, 2018 rated it liked it
This isn't my favorite from Emma, but it also wasn't terrible either. I liked Never Forget better, I think because I liked Alec the most out of all four of the main characters. I think the fact that I already loved the setting/characters from the first book saved this one for me. I guess I just got sick of Jen and Bing's Sam's "dates" that seemed to repeat themselves over and over again. I am glad they both got their happy ending, though. And the series ended nicely in the epilogue. So, yeah, 3 ...more
Rachel R. (My Book Empire)
“Sometimes life is full of funny twists and turns that take you somewhere you never expected. This is just a twist. For both of us.”

When I read Never Forget and Holding On, I was really excited about Bing and Jen’s story because the chemistry between these two has been oozing since the first book in the series and it is ‘the-more-you-hate-the-more-you-love’ type.

This story by Emma Hart was lighter and a very fun and playful read. I loved Jen’s witty and kick-ass comments especially when it co
Becky Prince
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the change in this second book. The author went a different way with the characters relationship which I think is a good choice as they are young and it made it more believable. Another feel good story that I would recommend to anyone. I also think they are great stories for teens.
Beauty and the Book
May 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
WHOA, i believe i establish an author crush on author Emma Hart. Alec and Lexy story is AMAZ-BALLS. I also read the short 1.5 story in the series Holding On before i started Jen and Bing aka Sam's story.
For those you haven't read any books in the memories series, you can read Always Remember as a standalone but i recommend reading both prior books in the series first. They help you understand Jen and Bing with giving you the must needed continuation of Alec and Lexy. (links for both books are
Triin from T's Bookish Moments
Mar 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult, steamy
From my blog.

**ARC provided by author for an honest review**

First of all, if you're here and you haven't read the first book, then I hope you're really, really ashamed of yourself. I hope you're already hiding under a rock if you haven't read anything from Emma Hart. Well, no worries, I've got you covered. Check out my review for Never Forget HERE (it's the first book in the Memories series).

Books by Emma Hart are slowly becoming kinda addictive. They are so damn sweet it could be disgusting,
Nadia
May 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
“Always Remember” was such a fun and yet real read for me.

The characters were recognizeable! I mean we all know or uhm have known a Sam ‘bing’ Edwards, the guy that basically have slept with everything that moves, and Jen the sass-mouthy, strong and badass girl, I’m sure everyone have at least one friend like her. I know while I was reading this book, I kept thinking of my friends.

That’s the beauty of this book, it’s that the setting is in uni so age wise, for me I could see all of the character
Ivan
May 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a great conclusion to the Memories series by Emma Hart. I liked the story a lot. This book focuses on Samuel “Bing” Edwards (older brother to Lexy, the protagonist of Never Forget) and Jennifer Mason. I didn’t expect Sam to change his ways and become monogamous, but Jen inspires him to become a different person. When I read the first book, I wasn’t sure why Samuel’s character was nicknamed after a search engine. I wrongly assumed Samuel was nicknamed Bing because he could find anything! ...more
Priya Kanaparti
May 06, 2013 rated it liked it
I've got a love-hate relationship with this book.... I'm debating if I should give this a 3 or a 4 star... AHHHH Hate that feeling!
*Note: Received an ARC copy in exchange for honest review.

Boy & Girl:

*Sigh* If there are two things I love, it's romance and banter in a book. Emma Hart does this beautifully! This books takes us into the world of Bing, aka Sam, and Jen and they were hot together. From the first word that comes out of Jen's mouth, it's pure awesome banter. Bing isn't that bad at
Katy is at a Critical Moment
In this novel, it's the story of Jennifer and Bing (Samuel), it happens more than a year after Holding On, Jennifer just broke up with Carl, but they parted in a friendly way, seems like long distance relationship wasn't for them. On the other side we have Bing who tried to forget that he's attracted to her sister's best friend. Both will begins to get closer and their love-hate relationship will move to another level ...

This story was the CHERRY on top of the cake !!!! Mind blowing if this expr
Robin
May 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
so i enjoyed this book pretty much as much as the other two. i like how we now get to see jen and sam's relationship go from omg i cannot stand you to omg i cannot live without you. both of them were in the first book in this series (never forget), but they are more-so supporting cast as lexy's player brother and feisty best friend. this story is told from their perspectives and takes place after never forget and holding on. jen and carl end things after trying to make a long distance relationsh ...more
Megan
May 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
I was so excited for this book because I absolutely love every book that Emma puts out, and well Never Forget only gave us a brief glimpse of Jen and Bing and I knew I had to have more!

This book was definitely not as sad as Never Forget, but I was totally ok with that because Never Forget seriously broke me in two! Always Remember did have something that Never Forget didn’t have much of, and that was sarcasm and just plain old FUN! But I think the main reason for that is because Always Remember
Mary Tatar
Feb 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was pretty terrific. I loved Samuel and Jen's story. It was the perfect combination of love, lust, and friendship. I have to say after every book I read from Emma, I just fall more in love with the characters. The writing is so beautifully perfect. I also have to say I enjoyed the setting of the story. Being it was set in London definitely a place I would like to visit someday.

This is the third book in the memories series and, I would have to say my favorite. In the beginning of the b
Fab Fun & Tantalizing Reads

Always Remember by Emma Hart

Bing and Jen! Oh no-no sorry Samuel and Jen! Much better!
Witty banter, sexy attitudes! This book has it people, plus it's a fun read! I enjoy Emma's writing style. I have now had the pleasure of reading a few of her books and with each one I am delighted.

This story gives us the story of Bing and Jen. We had the pleasure of meeting them in book one. Best friend and big brother. I had the feeling that something was lurking in each of their hearts.. Very glad to be righ
Cris Aguado
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, emma-hart, romance
Me encanta ese rifi rafe que se traen Jen y Bing. Muy divertido
Christianna Marks
Feb 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013-reads, arc, egalley
You can read this and many other reviews on my YA book blog The White Unicorn!

I was excited to dig into Always Remember, primarily because it was going to be all about Jen and Bing. They have been some of my favorite characters in this series ever since Never Forget and I was so excited to see what Emma Hart had in store for these two.

These kids are two of the snarkiest and funniest/rudest people out there. There is something completely hilarious about how Jen and Bing interact that will always
T.
Mar 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bought
Another great book by Emma Hart!!! I was very happy to read about Sam (Bing) and Jennifer!!!

This is a story of Bing and Jenn and how they have a connection but do not act upon it. Bing knows Jenn is in a long distance relationship but he cannot get her out of his head, and hasn't for the past year and a half. Not since they almost kissed.

Jenn and Carl realize they have been drifting apart and decide to go separate ways. They were both miserable and not happy and it was the logical next step.

Bing
Christina
Feb 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was waiting for this book as soon as I was done with Never Forget. Then Holding in fuller my desire for more of Jen and Bing. Always remember is their story. When a long time relationship ends because people just grow apart, sometimes the most unexpected surprises come. Jen and Bing flirt and pretend to despise each other. The sexual tension is so hot! You scream "just do it!" We'll they listen!! Bing wants Jen.... Only Jen, but can she trust that his play boy side won't hurt her? Jen wants Bi ...more
Crazychriss889
Sep 24, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
yeah, wow, okay, I'm disappointed.

I totally loved part 1 of the Memories series.
But this one??

Okay, it's not as cheesy.

But there are like far too many sex scenes. It gets so annoying in the end.

Plus, the way Jen reacts to Heidi is just hilarious and amazing! But then? What's up with this break-up? I mean, what was wrong with her and what did she do with her head?? That was just unbelievably stupid and I could so not understand her reaction (just like everyone else in her surroundings).

So, yeah,
Nicole Razor-juergens
Some spoilers***********
Again another enjoyable book. I did have a few complaints with this one. While Alec's and Lexy's story was more of starting out of an emotional relationship this was more physical which I think was on par with the characters. I did not like that we got to see more of the romantic things with them like Sam picking out a ring and proposal. The epilogue 5 years later with them having a daughter named Violet stated Alec and Lexy had twins (Dylan and Maisy) but I feel we kind
Stacey Lynn
May 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love Jen. I think she may be my new favorite female book character, ever. I want to be able to have drinks with this girl and pick up the phone and call her when I'm having a really bad day and listen to her make me laugh. That's all I could think about reading this book, is that Jen is someone who I would love to hang out with.

The story is wonderful. It's my first book in the series, so I obviously missed a lot, but even without knowing the full backstory, I still absolutely loved Jen and Bin
Ophelia
May 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved this book it was sweet, simple and showed the everlasting love between two people that finally got together.

Bing (Sam) is a reformed manwhore fighting for the only girl he has ever really loved but never had

Jen has always wanted Bing but when she thought she couldn't have hime, being her best friends brother and all, she settled for second best.

They've always had something going on between them even when she was with Carl they'd argue to the point you questioned why but it wasn't always
Brittany
Jun 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Bing was annoying in the first book and I didn't realize I actually was rooting for him til this book. This book is def better than the first book bc the characters are edgier and funnier. The sex scenes are actually steamy. Again, my only complaint is the "conflict" in this story. I feel since the conflict in the first book was also lackluster, I think Hart needs to work on this area. It seemed kind of stupid and there was overreaction on the character's part. It came close to being out of the ...more
Warpedmind
Jul 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was the last book from Holding On (Memories, #1.5) by Emma Hart Never Forget (Memories, #1) by Emma Hart series. This story was more about Jen and Bing/Sam love story. At least this book had more heat in it. The heat alone should be rated 4 or 5! The storyline it self was ok. You still got to see the first couple in the first book Lexy and Alec in some ways. And you got a look of their future and ending with a HEA! Solid 4 rating! The first two books was Teen-ish, the last one was adult-ish!
Becca
Mar 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
I just have to say I love this series! It is written in a British dialogue, but it is easy to follow.

This story of Bing(Sam) and Jen is a spin-off of the series. I couldn't wait to read Jen and Bing's story once I heard about it! So perfect! Their passion and chemistry was off the charts and I loved their witty humor and their banter was so well written.

This story also wrapped up Alex and Lexie's story and it ended on the perfect note for both couples for me.

I highly recommend this series to any
Lily
Apr 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Ahh, I loved this book! So many good things about it, but I think my favorite was right before the ending. That part almost had me in tears by how sweet it was. I don't wanna give too much away, but I was "awww-ing" and just smiling at that part.
I love Sam! He's just so amazing. And the last part of this book just made me love him even more! He's just so sweet. And I'm glad that Grandma Vi had an important "part" in this book. She just appeared at the right moment to help.
A definite must read!
Tammy  Tracy
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow I love Emma Hart. This book was cute, romantic, sexy and fun.
Jen is now in London at the University and has ended her 2 year long distance romance with Carl as friends. But Jen can only think about an almost kiss with her best friend's brother Sam "Bing" last year.
Sam has been a player for a long time, knows there is something with Jen.
The story keeps you wanting more for them and you and I love that Lexy and Alec's story continues. Great Romance. Also happy with the epilogue wrapping up bot

• The Temporary Mrs. King (Kings of California, #11)
  • Beautiful Broken (University of Branton, #2)
  • Gravity Happens (Forcing Gravity #2)
  • Twist of Fate
  • Blackbird (Sometimes Never, #1.5)
  • Be Good
  • The Unofficial Story of Kyle B. Johnston (Unofficial #2)
  • Reaching Gavin (Good Girls Don't, #3)
  • Make Believe
  • Frayed (Torn, #2)
  • Spring Breakup (Aspen Brooks, #3)
  • Let You Leave (Keep Me Still, #0.5)
  • Pieces of Truth (Pieces of Lies, #2)
  • Learning To Love
  • Remake (Documentary, #2)
  • Heartless
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty novels and has been translated into several different languages. She first put fingers to keys at the age of eighteen after her husband told her she read too much and should write her own.
Four years later, she's still figuring out what he meant when he said she 'read too much.'

She prides herself on writing smart smut

Memories (3 books)
  • Never Forget (Memories, #1)
  • Holding On (Memories, #1.5)