Start by marking “Knight Avenged (Circle of Seven, #2)” as Want to Read:
Knight Avenged (Circle of Seven, #2)

Knight Avenged

(Circle of Seven #2)

Alone in a world on the brink of war…two unlikely allies will discover a love greater than time.

Exiled from her home, powerful oracle Cosmina Cordei holds the key to uniting those protecting mankind from evil. But just as she makes her way into the holy city to perform an ancient rite, the enemy closes in for the kill…

Drawn by a destiny he won’t accept, elite assassin Henr
Published July 15th 2014 by Montlake Romance

Amy
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Good installment of the Circle of Seven series. I love Henrik and Cosmina. Such a great couple! This story picked up close to where the last book left off. Enjoyable story! Can't wait for the next one.
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Synopsis:

Drawn by a destiny he won’t accept, elite assassin Henrik Lazar detests the mystical curse handed down by his mother. But when the sorcery in his blood is activated and pa
Shauni
Originally Reviewed For: Tea and Book

Author Coreene Callahan writes about more than Dragons.. of course there are dragons in both of her series BUT there is so much more. Knight Avenged is book two in her Circle of Seven Series and it tells a story of the good vs evil. Of the ultimate evil attempting to regain his hold on the human world. About those that fight for the light but also fight against she who commands the light. Fighting their destiny while trying to destroy evil.

Oracle Cosmina Cord
Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)

Seems like I waited a long time for this book; I have forgotten a lot about this world that I had to review the previous book. So it was a slow start for me only because it took me a while to get reacquainted with the characters. With that mishap to the side, Knight Avenged was overall fast paced, action packed and plenty romantic.

I love Henrik and Cosmina. I was in awe with both their dedication to their beliefs and causes. Cosmina, the Oracle is more a warrior than an oracle. I love her aggre
Ezinwanyi
In Book 2, Coreene Callahan continues the story with another loyal servant of the goddess, Cosmina Cordei fleeing from Halal. She runs into Henrik Lazar, who rescues the injured Cosmina. Together they journey to the white castle, but just like in Book 1, running for your life has a way of creating a bond and increasing attraction. The writing was very similar to the prior book in that the action is slow building and the writing rather wordy. I would like this story more if the author shaved off ...more
Teresa
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Another great story from Coreene Callahan!

Book Two in the Circle of Seven series, it jumps straight into the action from the very beginning. Henrik is a very lovable character with a heart of gold and a strong moral code. Cosmina is a great match for him, she's strong, sassy and not afraid to keep him in line. Both characters have a torturous past but, Henrik especially, comes to realise that to move forward you have to let go and embrace the inevitable. The interaction with the other warriors w
Christina
Aug 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting story with a romance woven in

Interesting story with a romance woven in

Coreene Callahan is an excellent story teller. This second book continues the saga of good against evil with a romance woven in to the larger story. Yes, there was a bit too much "I don't deserve her," but that is something I've come to expect with every one of the C Callahan books I've read. In spite of it, her story telling takes the reader into the setting, like all the best stories do. The author knows how to d
Hard12luv
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Both coming from the same birth place. The lived different lives, but found love when working for the same cause. Hard man finds soft, strong will woman. The goddess plays match maker.
Eva Millien
Jul 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This fantasy romance takes readers on a riveting journey as the elite assassin Henrik rescues Cosmina, a powerful oracle from the clutches of evil and as the enemy closes in, they both discover that they can’t fight destiny.

This fast paced and smooth flowing plot keeps readers on the edge of their seat with action, suspense, drama, magic and romance. The author brings this fantasy story to life with well written scenes and details which paint vivid images and capture the imagination and the well
Hbeebti
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really like this series. Cant wait for the next one.
Christine
Mar 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love coreene Callahan books .I've always read her books but never wrote reviews because I didn't know how but if you want a great writer .this is a great fantasy writer. this series is just another one of her great writing its got lots of action right of the bat friendships ,love, danger, etc enjoy
Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly
Rating: 3.5/5
Heat Rating: 3/5
Narrator Performance: 3.5/5

Enjoyable but it was very slow moving.
Elizabeth Susen
It’s ok

The writing is very good. I wanted to put it down or skim through a lot faster. The book has a lot of internal monologue that about 50% of the way through only a few hours has passed in the book. It is a little redundant at times. I am not sure if I will continue with the series. I have read the first book in the series and was hoping the action would pick up but it seems to have slowed down.
cynthia
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Avenged

A tale of deadly assassins working for the Greater good not Evil. And in the mix love stories to last a lifetime. Henricks story brings him full circle from where he started. With great passion and fierce partner in Cosmina. Can’t wait to read the next book in the series.
TinaMarie
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Eyke
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Series

I’m so glad I found this series. And while it is a series each book doesn’t end with a “cliff hanger” . Well developed characters and leaves you happy and satisfied. Can’t wait to read the next book!
Brian Davis
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

Another tale set in medieval Europe, but with magic and magical creatures, combat between good and evil, and romance. This is a good story if you enjoy those elements, but be aware the violence and even more so the sex is explicit. If that offends you make another choice.
Wendy Parker
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing Journey

Have enjoyed the journeys that include a few dragons, lots of action and maybe so romance along the way. Highly recommend this series. Will be anxiously awaiting for the next one.
Betsy
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting combination of magic, romance, and secrets

The Seven ex-assassins and The Tree DraonShifters go to secure the Wire Temple and meet adversaries and allied. Strange things are haoening
Kathy Cline
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I missed the first book, but when I read Knight Avenged I had to go back and read the first book which I am doing now. Great story and hope there is a Book 3.
Terri James
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 2

I enjoyed this book. The action and love story is great. Details get a little repetitive for me. But great characters. I will definitely read the next book.
Roger Clark
May 28, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Review

Did not like. There was too much devil carp in it. I did not like the characters. There was no good story line
deanna clapsadle
Jul 14, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
No no

Read more so you can tell Scene in better less wordy way you run o. And on it mean s skip pages to get back to story
Kristi
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good

This is the 2nd in the series and the characters continue to grow along with the storyline . Hopefully the next will be out soon
Cathy Altiere
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must read

I enjoyed this book, it was well written and there was the chemistry between all the characters. Loved the assassin
marie faraone
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

These two books were greAt. And I hope that this set is not done and there is more to come.
Lois Alston
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great reading

Fighting on the side of right even when you have been wronged a lot in life. Your just reward is coming if you are open to receiving it.
Alan Jeddeloh
Dec 12, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Ick.
Gee
May 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
This Circle of Seven is shaping up to become a good series. This author was a surprise find for me. I just stumbled upon the first book in this series and liked it so much I sought out this sequel to the first. I enjoyed it just as much.

The world building in this fantasy is top notch. Set in a medieval-like setting, there is a war shaping up between good and evil: The Goddess of All Things vs. the Prince of Shadows. Seven warriors brutally and cruelly trained as Al Pacii assassins by the villai
Rachel
This review is for books 1 and 2 of the Circle of Seven series. I found the first book to be disappointing and a little dull. The male lead was textbook with regards to his belief that he wasn't good enough for the female lead. The female lead, (view spoiler) There's barely even a struggle or an argument on her part. That said, at least it's somewhat e ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Burning Desire: Part 1
  • Moon Broken (Wolf Wars, #2)
  • The Wizard in the Woods (Lords of Arcadia, #2)
  • Incendiary (Wolf's-own, #4)
  • Shifter Queen (Dragons & Phoenixes, #3)
  • Trial by Blood (Trial Series, #3)
  • The Devil You Know (Ceasefire #1)
  • Absolution (Penton Legacy, #2)
  • Kiss of Darkness (Dark Bonds, #1)
  • Immortal Coil (Dragon Spirit, #1)
  • Love and Other Wild Things (Mystic Bayou, #2)
  • Sinner's Fall (Brooklyn Sinners, #4)
  • In the Blink of an Eye (Juxtapose City 2)
  • The Mistress takes a Mate (Mistress of the City, #5)
  • Lady of Valor (Warrior, #3)
  • Undertow (Infected #7)
Coreene Callahan is the bestselling author of the Dragonfury Novels and Circle of Seven Series, in which she combines her love of romance and adventure with her passion for history. After graduating with honors in psychology and taking a detour to work in interior design, Coreene finally returned to her first love: writing. Her debut novel, Fury of Fire was a finalist in the New Jersey Romance Wri ...more

Circle of Seven (3 books)
  • Knight Awakened (Circle of Seven, #1)
  • Knight Unleashed (Circle of Seven, #3)