Start by marking “Shattered Edge (Edge, #2)” as Want to Read:
Shattered Edge (Edge, #2)

Shattered Edge

(Edge #2)

An Edge Novel

Their trial relationship was meant to last six months, but things didn’t quite work out the way they planned...

Justin Middleton, who has left a string of broken hearts across the state of South Carolina, has only one thing on his mind, and that’s winning Terri Mitchell’s heart in six months. That’s all the time she’s given him...six short months. If he can’t d
ebook, 1st
Published February 14th 2013 (first published February 12th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Shattered Edge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shattered Edge

Sheri
Feb 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Shattered Edge is the story of Terri and Justin. We met the two of them first in Edge of Disaster, though you do not have to read that book first in order to get this one (but I would suggest it, just because it's awesome and you'd be missing out). The two are stand-alone novels with repeating characters.

Terri is recovering from a car accident that left her seriously injured and scarred. She is an incredibly strong character who pushes on, though she cannot seem to let her infatuation with Justi
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Quick review:

Cover: Rocking Hot
Rating: NC-17
Steaminess: HOT HOT HOT
Overall: Steamy story that caught me by surprise
Characters: Well done
Plot: When life gives you lemon, make lemonade
Page Turner: Yes
Series Cont.? Yes
Recommend: Yes
Book Boyfriend: Justin

SUMMARY (50 words or less)

This story moves on from the first, but it’s not necessary to read the first. What we get is something entirely unexpected. I didn’t see it coming at all. My heart shattered and I was destroyed. Still w
Amanda (Hootie) Clark
Feb 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was my first experience reading an A.M. HARGROVE book and let me tell you, she didn't disappoint. This wasn't your average love story, with hot sex and a few minor issues. NO! This book was so much more. It starts out with Terri Mitchell at her friend Lexi's wedding. When her old flame Justin Middleton tries to talk to her she won't hear it at first. See these two have past issues that has kept them from being together and Terri can't just forget. Justin begs for another chance to do things ...more
Jennifer (random jendsmit)
Feb 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
OMFG! AM you are such a SHIT!! & I love ya for it!! that was fantastic!!!!

review to come...

everyone needs to read this book!! **well adults at least ... it's sexy and delicious**
Ubon Inthongxay
Jun 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
At first the story was your typical love story, but then it's good when they involve drugs and a Mexican cartel. I'm glad Terri's and Justin's love doesn't die when Terri does.
Laurynne Gouws
Feb 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-reads, 4-5-stars
{ Find More Reviews Like This On My Blog }

•• I was given a copy of this book by the author in exchange for a fair and honest review ••

This is the third book I've read from author A.M. Hargrove and I must say that it get's better each time I pick one of her's up.

I didn't like the first I read, Dark Waltz and then the I had various mixed emotions about the first book in this series - Edge Of Disaster.

So, like I said, her writing and story-lines get better and better each time I read one of her no
Laura Thomas
Feb 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I hope you like your romance hot and steamy, cause that’s what you’re going to get in this book.

In the first Edge Novel, Edge of Disaster, the heart came first and the racy sex scenes came later.

Not so in Shattered Edge. Once Terri decides to give Justin another chance, it’s right to bed!

I have a fan attached to the top of my headboard for my bed and it came in handy. Not in the way you think! It put the flames out when the hot bedroom scenes set fire to my Kindle.

I felt so sad for Terri. Recove
Tess
Feb 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Disaster strikes for Terri Mitchell and Justin Middleton near the end of the Edge of Disaster before they even got a chance to try to have the love they deserve. Shattered Edge is the story of Justin and Terri's attempt at making their own love story.

I'm so glad AM continued this story for Justin and Terri! They just couldn't catch a break in Edge of Disaster and you couldn't help but root for them. The chemistry between them has always been strong but Oh my goodness in Shattered Edge you can cu
Michelle
Apr 03, 2013 rated it liked it
My rating is mix between a 3 & 4 on this. I loved the first 80% or so. I was head over hills for Justin. Easily. Terri was a strong female lead that you loved as well. She took little BS and had a good head on her shoulders. There were moments were I could have gotten a sugar high from the two of them, well actually more from Justin. He was a reformed man-whore but you learned little of his whoring ways. So it was hard to really see him like that at all. He was uber sweet - uber fast. But I ...more
Sawyer Bennett
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have a new favorite author, and her name is A.M. Hargrove. Shattered Edge is an adult contemporary romance that has all of the key elements that keep me drawn into a story. Some may consider the relationship between Terri and Justin to be an "insta-love" type of thing (which there is nothing wrong with that...I like that scenario) but their bond develops so fast because of tragic circumstances. I love that Terri is a "physically" damaged heroine and that the gorgeous, steamy, orthopedic surgeo ...more
Christina Lyn
Feb 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
From Facebook review:

Just read 'Shattered Edge' by A.M. Hargrove. To be totally honest I never thought the ending will be like this. Holy shit it caught me off guard.

They relationship is almost perfect, things are doing great between them, the loved they felt grew strong each passing day, they trust and lean each other when some crazy shit happens. Above all I thought the happy ending I was looking forward to finally arrived but I was so wrong, it has an interesting twist at the end. It makes m
Fiona (Titch) Hunt
When I was given this book just over a year ago, I was like I'll read that soon. I so wished I had read it earlier, cos I have no idea why IT TOOK ME SO LONG lol. I love Annie Hargrove's books and this 1 was no exception.

It carries on from book 1's story. It has Lexi, Pearce, the Middleton family. It brings with it a certain taste for more sex, more love and definitely more HOT characters. Terri and Justin used to date in book 1 but they had an accident. Well let's say that when these 2 get toge
Alana ~ The Book Pimp
Although it shares some characters with Edge of Disaster, this is a different romance, a different story. It takes an even darker turn and spins the world on its head.

I was able to join in on the beta read for this book, and without giving away too much, I found against the direction this book took. I was pissed. I sent many an unhappy email, as A.M. can confirm. My re-read of the final allowed me to look at the story again without the 'newness' of the sting biting too badly.

More review to come.
Janelle Stalder
Mar 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Another hit by Mrs. Hargrove. There were a lot of familiar characters in this book that made it extra fun for me to read. The story was a touching love story with LOTS of heat. The Edge series is definitely a must read!
Jen
Mar 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG Please say there will be more!!

Ever have one of those books where the ending just kinda stuck with you and you thought about it often? This is one of those books!
Meghan
Feb 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Caution! Warning!
This book is dangerously sexy! Off the charts steamy and overflowing with sexiness! In fact I challenge you. I challenge you to pick this book up and read even a little bit without finding yourself in a seriously frisky mood.

I devoured this book and it devoured me in return. Not only do we get a seriously sexy story that leaves us drooling and fanning ourselves. We also get an amazing story line that is so jam packed full with surprises and twists, it's astounding!

Terri & J
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
Justin and Terri have both carried feelings for each other ever since they ended a short lived relationship 6 months ago. But neither could find it in themselves to move on. So when they come face to face at a wedding, both decide to give it another go. Quickly things escalate between the two and as they say the rest is history. Or is it? Heck no! Pesky stalkers, drug head brothers, and a scandal among family make several appearances and try to wreak havoc on these love birds.

I absolutely loved
Tammy Bland
Apr 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
After being introduced to one another by her best friend Lexi and his brother Pearce Terri Mitchell and Justin Middleton hit it off until one fateful car wreck that almost ends his life and she almost loses her leg.

Justin has so much guilt over the accident that he turns to alcohol and sex to help him cope with the accident that left Terri in so much misery and pain. Terri is frustrated with the way things have turned out and that Justin would hurt her so deeply with his confession.

At last Justi
Courtney
May 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shattered Edge is definitely a great follow up to Edge of Disaster and much better!

Justin and Terri's story is amazing. I love how strong Terri is and the determination of Justin to win her over. It's definitely a battle of wills but love will always win.

Justin wants to help Terri overcome her accident but he also needs to deal with his issues of guilt. These two have obstacles to overcome and it won't be easy. But once they do - boy do things really heat up between them!

There is alot of passion
Marcy
Mar 21, 2014 rated it it was ok
I don't want to be rude but I just didn't like the book.
In the beginning, the whole story was so similar to Pearce and Lexi's story just switched a little bit. I was bored. But since it got so many good reviews and raved about the ending, I forced myself to continue. Then out of nowhere a twist so far fetched that I couldn't believe all the rave reviews. It was forced, rushed, so ridiculous that I still wanted to just ditch the book. I saw it to the end and still am not impressed.
At no point d
Lisa Survillas
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I don't think 5 stars is enough for this book! I am not sure there are enough words to do this justice. It's very hard to talk aout thus book without spoiling! This is a must read, but book 1 needs to be read first to understand everything. Justin was just as yummy as he was in book 1 before the accident. Terri was just as strong. There story is far from your typical romance. This had many intense momets. I couldn't put it down! Pulled an all nighter to finish in one sitting. It was well worth b ...more
Ashley Whipple
During parts of this book I felt like I was reading the first book in the series all over again. There were so many similarities with the guy being a surgeon and having a woman basically obsessing over him trying to ruin his relationship with the female lead who also is having problems of her own with someone coming after her and needing to get an alarm system. Not to mention in both books it seems to take a couple of days to say I love you and not too much longer after that to be engaged... It ...more
April
I really thought the story was gonna continue on with Lex and Pearce. We,, as long as it has another Middleton in it. Justin was living with guilt because he was driving when him and Terri got in a wreck that cause her permanent leg damage. He finally got the courage to speck up and tell her at his brother's wedding. He wants to make it up to Terri. Terri keeps on having bad things happening to her and Justin is always there for her to lean on. Crazy ending. But beautiful.
Nicole
May 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading about Terri and Justin. Very good love story and I liked how Terri wasn't a dramatic annoying heroine. Justin was a sweetheart also despite his past, which in my opinion was that bad. The last 30 pages, I did not expect that to happen. I was blown with that twist. I just wish it could have been a little longer. I felt everything was rushed. But I did enjoy this series. I hope there is more. I would like to read a book about Preston.
Michele A.
Feb 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
In this book about Terri and Justin, we find that Terri has mostly recovered from her injuries to her leg and it starts out at Lexi and Pearce's wedding. We see Lexi and Justin both decide that they want a relationship and then the book takes some plot twists and turns that are unexpected and change the entire story. It was an interesting read and I liked it.
RebeccaL
Sep 10, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2013-read
I don't know why but I felt the story is a bit wired and "forced". The last part of the story felt like a complete different story line and would legal enforcement kind of put their employee's in such a danger that their family members are no longer safe and need to give up their "life" as well? It kind of feel unrealistic.
Ricci
Feb 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
A great story! The story line was good but something happens towards the end that I found unbelievable and crazy at first but the way the author had written the ending was beautifully executed and makes me wished the ending had more to go on as I think it got a lot more exciting towards the end. Highly recommend! Now I need to read the first book in the series since I missed it lol
Danielle
Feb 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, but had a love/hate relationship with it!!!! I loved there relationship, but hated many of the events that happened!!! Things will never be the same for them and their famil and I hate that, but overall I did love this book!!!
Myerz24
Apr 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Just finished with the book. I cannot give any ratings yet because i dont know if i like or dont like the ending or how everything turned out. Dont get me wrong, the books great! I loved both books its just that im not sure how i feel about the ending.
Sharon
Apr 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story of Terri and Justin...I read the first book and thought it was good, but this one was even better. It was well written and I look forward to more from A.M. Hargrove.
« previous 1 3 next »
New Cover 1 8 Feb 21, 2013 04:46AM

• Teaching Willow: Session Two (Teaching Willow, #2)
  • Beautifully Revealed (Beautifully #2)
  • The Lover Beneath Me (The Devil Trilogy, #3)
  • Be My Baby (Baby #3)
  • In Spades (Mirrored, #1)
  • Final Destination (Seduced by the Park Avenue Billionaire, #3)
  • Kratos (Take Over, #3)
  • Eden-South (Eden, #3)
  • Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)
  • Norma Jean (Young Love, #3)
  • Ripping Pages
  • Cursive
  • Three Hearts, One Soul (Soul, #1)
  • Life of the Party
  • The Pearl Trilogy (Pearl, #1-3)
  • Sebastian (The Beck Brothers, #2)
  • Deadly Addiction (Deadly Vices, #2)
  • Rose of Thorne (Rose of Thorne, #1)
One day, on her way home from work as a sales manager, USA Today bestselling author, A. M. Hargrove, realized her life was on fast forward and if she didn't do something soon, it would be too late to write that work of fiction she had been dreaming of her whole life. So she made a quick decision to quit her job and reinvented herself as a Naughty and Nice Romance Author.

Reader, Writer, #WalterTheP

Edge (3 books)
  • Edge of Disaster (Edge, #1)
  • Kissing Fire (Edge, #3)
“There are so many different kinds of love Terri, and I can say this to you. You have all of mine.” 0 likes