Start by marking “One Last Time” as Want to Read:

One Last Time

One phone call changes it all for him. Her phone call. After one full year. She is in the US, informing him about her marriage. She wants to meet him.

He had moved on, at least that’s what he had made himself believe. Unsure of everything, he books a flight from New York to Carolina to give his past the final closure.

The journey brings all the painful memories back to him.
Published February 10th 2013 by Paper Clip Books

To ask other readers questions about One Last Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Last Time

Bhavna Midha
Feb 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great book Shubham Arora, simple, sober and beautiful!!Loved the way various incidents have been narrated ! The ordering of the chapters keeps u so involved that u get up only after finishing the book! Aman's accidents touches u to the core, it actually depicts the helplessness one feels when ones loved one suddenly vanishes away from this big world.

The love story is beautiful!!

Loved Rohit's character as well, it brings out the conflict and at the same time, the bond - most father and son share
Sohini
May 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
it was awesome!
VaultOfBooks
Apr 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
By Shubham Arora. Grade: A

One Last Time is Shubham Arora’s second book after Love Chemistry which was published in 2011. The book is a fresh deviation from the everyday boy meets girl story.

One Last Time by Shubham Arora
He had moved on, at least thats what he had made himself believe. Unsure of everything, he books a flight from New York to Carolin
Aman Sharma
Mar 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Book Review 7 : One Last Time by Shubham Arora
04/13/20130 Comments

It's always wonderful to see people coming up and getting appreciated from your hometown. This was one of the major reason why I picked up ONE LAST TIME and started reading it. This book is Shubham Arora's second novel published under the banner of Paper Clip Books.

The cover page & the blurb at the back side of the book is quite interesting and intriguing enough to pick the book from the shelves and start reading it. The stor
Rahul Sharma
Mar 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
One last time is a book that will compel you to read the author's other works. Yes, this is the kind of teenage adult fiction you would like to read. The one that is like a breath of fresh air in the stale world of teenage adult fiction genre. Why stale? Well, 5 years back, if you would have asked me, I would have said the genre is a coming of age thing. But the last 5 years witnessed a plethora of wannabe writers resulting in millions of books in the market. The competition stiffened and the ti ...more
Kinshuk Wadhwa
Mar 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Right from the start till the end, this book held me like a magnet. An idea! Well thought and very well executed.

I have read many novels having love chemistries, but this one is different in almost every aspect.

To begin with is the idea behind the story. Second most important part is that the idea was executed in an utterly awesome way. Third, how Shubham portrayed every scenario in his book; it was like as if it is happening in front of you, LIVE! The chemistry between the couple was awe inspir
Anshu
May 05, 2013 marked it as to-read
by Shubham Arora
Indresh
Apr 20, 2013 rated it liked it
in this novel auther shows all things of his life that he faced in his time
Bhavya Kaushik
Mar 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
One Last Time is the second novel by Shubham Arora which has been published by Paper Clips. The book takes the reader on a journey of its own, travelling from Ambala to New York via Delhi. When I first grabbed the paperback, it turned me a little off to see that the novel has been set up at three different locations. Since all the other novels which I have read in the past with this same pattern were a huge disappointment. But as soon as I started reading the book, the author proved me wrong by ...more
Amit Gupta
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was ok
Ishaan and Tithi grow up together in Ambala, meet again in Delhi and fall in love. They get into a long distance relationship because Ishaan has to move to New York for his studies. One fine day, Ishaan gets a phone call from Tithi who is about to be married and he sets off to meet her on a flight. From there on, the narrative alternates between past and the present and takes us through their love life from their childhood till date.

In between, there is a cricketer angle thrown in. A cricket mat
Denim Datta
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
I won this book for free, through Goodread's GiveAway Program.

Review
REALLY???

And the tradition continues. It became a custom for IT guys to pen down emotional blurb.

The title was nice, which forced me to hope that instead of telling "How it began, and blah blah" in the whole book, it might tell the story when he met her post-phone call, and the consequences. But nah.

Take up a romantic book by IT guys, and the blueprint is same.

Meghant Parmar
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was ok
A very average looking story with a very good title and an emotional blurb.

It has not been handled well in terms of maneuvering around love problems and long distance relationships.

Cricket has taken a lot of center stage in the book. Few good parts in the story are there but alas not much spark is there too.

Narration is smooth. Tithi as a name is pretty unique and credit goes to author's imagination.

Much better approach was needed to weave a story out of this one.

A book with a lot of potent
Anu
Jan 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Good Book. Liked the Second Half. Readers might believe in Second Chances. ;)
Ranjit Sen
  • Uff Ye Emotions 2
  • The Crossover Year
  • Too Hard To Handle
  • Journey to the Hills and other Stories
  • When Shall We Meet Again?
  • MBA Is Not About Money, Blazer, Arrogance