Start by marking “Beware of Bad Boy (Beware of Bad Boy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Beware of Bad Boy (Beware of Bad Boy, #1)

Beware of Bad Boy (Beware of Bad Boy #1)

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  3,261 Ratings  ·  162 Reviews
**Ebook FREE on Amazon, iTunes, Google Play and Smashwords!**

THE BAD BOY
Before I met Gianna, I’d thought I was living life to the fullest, wild and carefree. Now that I had her in my life I understood what it really meant to feel alive.

THE GIRL
Until I met Caleb, I wasn’t sure beauty existed on my inside. With him in my life, I not only saw that beauty to my core, but also
Published October 15th 2013 by April Brookshire (first published October 8th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Beware of Bad Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beware of Bad Boy

KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
Review can also be viewed here (http://katfenton56.booklikes.com/post...)

Gianna on the outside had everything going for her, she was beautiful, a cheerleader, and one of the most popular females at her school who was dating Josh (The Jock)..Everyone wanted a piece of her..

My home life and my school life made me miserable

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

People were always telling me how lucky I was to be so beautiful, Lucky to be doing so well in school, lucky to be dating Josh..

But that was all on the outside, what they didn't
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
He burst out laughing. “Who said anything about sex?” Looking disdainful now, he explained, “Baby, I’ve never had to force or blackmail a girl to have sex with me. I’m not exactly hard up when it comes to getting laid.”

Re-read: 05.09.15
Ah man, I still love this book! Thank god, because I remember it was one of my favorites YA books I've read... Caleb is just...amazing and I want a Caleb in my life! Gianna is quite funny and adorable. I love Caleb and Gianna together. They are simply perfect
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
description

I absolutely loved this! Beware of Bad Boy is such an adorable story that made me squeal because it was so cute and laugh because Caleb & Gianna are freakin' hilarious!

Things I loved:

I loved their banter.

I loved how he calls her 'princess'.

I loved that he's so possessive and protective.

I loved how she takes revenge because he insulted her. Payback's a bitch, right Caleb?

The look on his face, or should I say the many looks on his face were hilarious. Shock, jealousy, irritation, anger all f
Mariℓina
Oct 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
3,5 Stars..
although the writing style was far from perfect the book was a very easy read and quite enjoyable..

I had a long break since i read something a little more innocent and it was so refreashing..
This book it's Teen romance and a good one really..

We have Caleb = Player/pain in the ass/hotter than life.
Ang Gianna = uberbeautiful/supressed by her mother/great dancer.
(good combination)

When Caleb evades Gianna's life everything will change dramatically for the better..
Gianna is a doormat for e
Feb 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! The romance of it all and the back and forth drama spiraling out of control had me hooked. The characters were relatable and the story never got boring. And that says a lot considering there was No SEX ! Yeah... There was action though, and plenty of it. This is a modern take on the classic damsel in distress...but here the knight in shinning armor had nipple piercings and is totally badass! :)
Coco.V
Nov 08, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: kindle-freebies
FREE on Amazon today (11/08/2017)!
Justine Elvira
Feb 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The story was well written and I loved it... just like I did the first time. I'm disappointed that this was only about 50% of what April published on Wattpad. I know the next 50% because I read it two years ago and I'm still waiting for what happens next because the story was unfinished. I'm am a HUGE fan of April's and that will never change, but I feel like the release of this series was handled wrong (especially because it wasn't a series on Wattpad, it was all one book). She has thousands of ...more
Sequoia
May 21, 2015 rated it did not like it
Writing style reminds me of mine... Thus it's horrendous. At times it is fake, at others disengaging, and sometimes it is as if a middle schooler wrote it. The characters are relatively 2D, so that doesn't help. I'm DNFing at 36%
France
Nov 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: romances
I didn't like it, it was like a caricature.
Zoe and the Edge
3.5 Stars
There's a lot wrong with this book but there's also a lot that works just fine. I love it when authors take a risk. But I have to say, this book has quite a few WTF moments.

Caleb's a dick and Gianna's got claws. They're well-suited for each other.

Getting jealous over a guy like Caleb would be like getting jealous over a swing at a public park. It was free for anyone to have a ride.

Caleb might wind Gianna up but she knows how to freak him out.

Gianna - “...look how happy you are with th
Christine
I love stories where there is romance between stepbrother and the heroine, but this was okay.
The hero thinks the heroine has it all when he moves in to live with his father, but then after observing the heroine, he founds out her life is not that perfect. Caleb finds out a secret of Gianna's and make a deal that he won't tell anyone if she promises to do what he says for one week. Gianna agrees and from their the story begins.

The premise was good, but I really did not care for the heroine. A lo
Floe (TheRandomFlo)
Oct 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
DAMN BLOODY CLIFFHANGERS!!! Arrrghhhh. I need book two now!

Holly *Confessions of a Lit Chick*
I got the kindle version of this book free on Amazon.co.uk.

It was good until.....

The main female character really grated on my nerves, she was annoying, either whining, acting immature or irrationally angry. And, I don't really care for a character that always complains about being beautiful and how she wishes she wasn't beautiful. Just stop, please just stop....

And the hero, all he seemed to do was punch people, get irrationally jealous or talk about how many girls he's been with and how easil
Sheila
Apr 06, 2015 rated it did not like it
Vienna Marie
I absolutely loved this! Beware of Bad Boy is such an adorable story that made me squeal.
I loved how this book distracted me and made me laugh even though I've had an awful day.

Seriously, read this!
I'm completely in love with Caleb, and I want more!
Where is the 2nd book? I need it right now?!!
Shannon (aka The Tale Temptress)
Loved this book! This was a very hot read with a great storyline. Loved Caleb!!
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-boyfiends
This book was amazingly good considering the fact that it was rather PG. I was hooked from the very beginning and I am so in love with Caleb.
Katie
Mar 22, 2016 rated it did not like it
OMG this book was awful. Like the plot of a badly acted pr0n movie. I read the first couple of chapters and gave up. Can I get a scrubbrush for my brain?
Aliana Milano
Dec 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed it! A good read and well-written. Definitely recommend it :)
Romance and Fantasy for Cosmopolitan Girls
Romance and Fantasy for Cosmopolitan Girls
Beware of Bad Boy di April Brookshire , versione in ebook è all'incredibile prezzo di € 0,89, prima che cambino il prezzo io ne approfitterei se fossi in voi!!
Questa è stata una lettura scorrevole, divertente e molto dolce!!Leggere young adult quando si ha 30 anni crea un senso di nostalgia per l'adolescenza, con la maturità di non più una teenager leggo con molta tenerezza le loro paranoie, i primi amori e le esperienze romantiche. Credevo fosse uno st
Claudia
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Full review on http://adailycloud.blogspot.com

I read this as an EBook from Smashwords.com

This book surprised me massively, I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I did. I really enjoy the 'forbidden love' trope in books, I know a lot of people I hate it but it's something I find really interesting which is one of the main reasons I adored this book.

I found myself switching between hating the characters and loving them, especially Caleb as some of the things he said and did really irritated m
Rosalie Williams
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After her parent's messy divorce, Gianna's mom remarried a nice man three years ago. She's totally fine with Scott, but not his arrogant son whom she's never met. After refusing to meet his dad's new family for years, Caleb's mom finally reached her limit on his partying, and sent him to live with his father. Completely different people, Gianna and Caleb both immediately hate each other. But they both see in each other something that's missing from their own lives, and that might just be enough ...more
Jelena Bosh
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love it!!

Read it in 2 days and cannot wait to delve into the second one...

So, okay. You know when you don't really know what you are getting into when picking up a hot new book? Well, this was one of those moments aside from the fact that it was recommended by so many of my book people. Yes I did just say 'book people'. . . I didn't want to get any spoilers since it tends to happen so often when you have those endless hours discussing books.. so I did get a slight idea of what it will be about b
Sky's Readings
Oct 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Huh!!!!!! El sem hiszem hogy így lett vége. És milyen kegyetlen az írónő,hogy a következő könyvének nincs fülszövege.
Gianna és Caleb szokatlan körülmények közt találkoznak. Mostoha testvérek.Akik először ki nem állhatják egymást ( inkább Gianna,mert Calebet az első pillanatól kezdve elbűvöli a lány).
És persze egy idő után összejönnek,viszont titkolják a szülök előtt. Gianna anyja egy igazi idióta liba. 16 évesen terhes lett,és ezért kimaradt minden izgalmas dolog az életéből,ezért a lányán ker
Maryanne
Oct 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
OK, so I liked this book for many reasons. One: the banter between Caleb and Gianna was funny and entertaining. It kept the mood light. However, I dint like the age of the characters. They were 16 years old, and even though I'm only 17 years old, I felt that they were too young to be acting like they were and doing the things that they did. There were also times where I didn't like the way the book was written and the quality of the English. I guess this can sort of be justified by the fact they ...more
Bonnie Rediske-
Apr 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, taboo, dark
I am reading some of these other reviews and am appalled at how rude people can be. Writing is meant to be a creative outlet and there is no reason to be so darn hateful about a story.
That being said, I loved this book. I have read a lot of step-brother romances lately and this is one of the top two for me. I was not bothered in the least by the ages of the characters, I felt it added to the complexity of the story. Gianna is your typical teenage girl, trying to please her mom and doing all the
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 out of 5 stars

This is the first book by April Brookshire that I have read. My oh my what a fantastic read it was! This author has gained another fan.

This book wasn't just some cheesy this is love at first sight ooey gooey feels book. I'm a huge fan of the whole hate first love second aspect.

This was a very well written story. The perfect amount of details about each character and situation left me satisfied and able to put a picture in my head. The situations weren't over the top or ridiculou
Amanda Sheila
3.5 stars, good but not as good as I expected.

Mostly because I find Gianna is a bit annoying and self-centered. I mean, sure she doesn't like her life because she's pretty, popular, have a perfect body, and enough money since her mum keeps pressuring her to be perfect, but I wish I can see her be, at least, grateful with everything she got. But no, she keeps whining, acting bitchy and I don't really like it.

Plus, she's still a sixteen year old girl, for crying out loud. This is another reason w
Jenna
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was ok
I loved young love murder and I knew for sure that this book would be great to. I was so disappointed and frustrated with the characters. The love was so instant, there's no communication with the parents. Gianne is being stalked and assaulted by her ex boyfriend why doesn't she talk with her mother or the police. What's up with all the lying and underage drinking?
Gianne is beautiful and it looks like her life is perfect but that's only the surface. Then Caleb moves in with them as her new stepb
  • A Long Time Coming (Perfect Timing #2)
  • This Love (University of Branton, #1)
  • Wrong Girl (Wrong Girl, #1)
  • Love and the Real Boy (Coming About #2)
  • Rescue Me
  • Tangled
  • Fierce & Fabulous (Sassy Boyz, #1)
  • Sanctuary of Mine
  • Giving it to the Bad Boy (Tattooed and Pierced, #1)
  • Wicked Thing
  • Risk the Night
  • Black Hurricane (Boston Boys, #3)
  • Undesired Lust (Reckless Beat, #3)
  • Finding Grace
  • No Apologies
  • The Mistress Mistake
  • Death of a Rock Star (The Boy in the Band, #0.5)
  • Lily of the Valley (Flowering, #1.5)
Author of romance and urban fantasy. Her works include the Young Assassins series, Beware of Bad Boy series and Dead Chaos series. She currently lives in Denver, Colorado.

More about April Brookshire...

Beware of Bad Boy (3 books)
  • Danger! Bad Boy  (Beware of Bad Boy #2)
  • Toxic Bad Boy  (Beware of Bad Boy #3)
“Go ahead and eat while I take a shower. I left a pen and paper on the table. Your homework for today is to write down all the things you'd do if there were no consequences."

"Why should I do that?" she asked belligerently.
"Because I said so and I'm the boss."

(...) After my shower, I found Gianna sitting on the couch with an amused, self-satisifed look on her face. I sauntered over to the dining room table to read her list.

1. Punch Caleb in the face.
2. Steal Caleb's car and go for a joy ride, which may involve crashing into a brick wall.
3. Find a way to get Caleb expelled from my school, so he'll have to live somewhere else.

I glanced up at Gianna to take in the smug grin on her face.

"What?" she asked innocently.”
9 likes
“Jeez, that's the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me," I replied sarcastically. "No wonder you don't have a girlfriend."

"You shouldn't say bad words."
"I didn't just say a bad word." His serious demeanor was confusing me.

"Yes you did. You said the G-word," he whispered. "Girlfriend." His fake shudder was over the top.

"You're horrible, do you know that? A complete player."
"I know, but if I did want to enter the form of slavery called being in a relationship, it'd be with someone as hot as you."

I glared up at him. "Wow, that was the second most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me. You're on a roll, Caleb.”
4 likes