Start by marking “The Red Order (Order of the Seers, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Red Order (Order of the Seers, #2)

The Red Order

(Order of the Seers #2)

The Quest to Control the Power of the Seers Continues…
After successfully destroying the Guild’s Purification Center in Chicago, The Lost Seers, led by Joel Akida and Lilli Knight, embark upon a world-wide mission to save their kind from the tyranny of the Guild and unveil their greatest weapon – The Restoration Project. Developed in secret, The Restoration Project has the
Published June 18th 2013 by Lionsky Publishing (first published June 16th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Red Order, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Red Order

Angela Auten
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Paula Ratcliffe
Holy Cow does Cerece Rennie Murphy know how to write a great book series. In this book The Lost Seers are on the run trying to escape The Guild still, who have know created a Red Order using a variation of their control drug. The Guild is painting The Lost Seers into a corner adamant that The Lost Seers are bad and up to no good, even making them wanted kids.

Joel and Lilli are trying testing a theory that will allow everyone to become a seer, and letting people know being a seer isn't a bad thin
Barbara Strickland
Doesn't disappoint

I am really liking the novelty of the series. It's not so much a new or unique idea but rather a spin on what a seer is and how they came about, and because there is a part of all of us that longs to be out of the ordinary, it holds enormous appeal.
There is also the introduction of a new creature. At first I wasn't sure about this. It felt like an add-on but I went with it and was fascinated. It worked and made sense. I think it is the very human emotions of the characters that
Bookish Addict
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great continuation to the series. There's a lot of moving parts, action packed, emotionally thrilling. Lilli is my favorite character. She is strong, independent and just a badass seer. I like how they are discovering a new ways their powers work. Each seer has their own unique talent that's a wide range of power. Can't wait to read the last book.
Nay Denise
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange of an honest review.

Oh My Gosh! Cerece has created a fabulous sequel to the Order of the Seers. I have to give this beauty a full on 5 star rating because everything I needed was there! The romance, the action, the pace, the characters -- were simply magnificent.

Lilith is such an amazing character. In every way she is beautiful, peaceful and seeks to help others. I think her abilities are highly superior than all the others, including Jo
Becca
Oct 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book is so intense. I really enjoyed how everyone in the book seems to be so much more evolved than the last book. I love Lilli and Joel and the relationship that they have. It's a beautiful thing. The author did a great job of helping me feel the connection those two had.

We meet Crane Le Dieu in this book, and right from the beginning he was someone I didn't like. He isn't even a character I love to hate...I just didn't like him at all. Which to me means the author did a good job of writin
Tiffany Oharriz
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
“I received a free copy of the book from the author for my honest opinion. I was in no way compensated for this review and all opinions are expressly my own”

Once again, Ms. Murphy has done the unthinkable. What you thought you knew about the seers and their oppressors, is brought into question. With the passing of old characters you are introduced to new ones that burrow their way into your heart with their bravery.

I’ve always believed that the talent. The measure of a great author is the abi
Genesis Sheli (Whispering Chapters)
Sep 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gifted
I received a copy in exchange for my honest review.
There are few sequels that I like and think are better than the first book...very few I tell you BUT The Red Order is definitely more amazing than the first book. It is full on action packed, the romance is the most beautiful thing in the world, the twists, the plot, the characters...everything is perfect and they all fit together so well.

As I mentioned for the first book, I love Liam and Alessandra and will always love them but Lilli and Joel a
Arlene Mullen
Nov 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
After they were able to destroy the Guild’s Purification Center in Chicago, Now Joel and Lilli, embark on a mission to save their kind from the tyranny of the Guild and unveil their greatest weapon – The Restoration Project. Developed in secret, this project has the potential to awaken the supernatural ability within everyone earth and bring down the Guild’s power and authority.

But the Guild has other plans. Crane Le Dieu creates The Red Order, clairvoyants whose sole purpose is to hunt down and
Michelle
Feb 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Liam, Lilli and their friends are still on the run from The Guild, who in retaliation for not being able to hunt down and capture the 'Rogue Seers' have developed a team to hunt them down and take them out. The Red Order, armed with lies and drugs are in for a rude awakening if they believe their task to be an easy one. Secrets and motivations are starting to come to light and facade's are beginning to unravel. Will the public finally see who is on the side of good and who isn't?

Cerece really s
Naomi
May 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Read my full review: http://bit.ly/133uo1r

My opinion: I knew looking at the powerful cover of this book that I was in for a rockin' ride and Cerece didn't disappoint.

As with the first in the series, characters were really well developed and multidimensional. A number of the characters were carried over from the first, but Ms. Murphy did well to introduce some new characters, including new vilians.

As my warning as with the first one, although I feel that this is an excellent introduction to Dys
Mickey Clayton
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
the trilogy just keeps getting better. again cerise loves a lot of characters and they are constantly moving and have parts to tell in the story .....i absolutely could not put it down, no seriously, i couldn't. the sublimal messages come across stronger as you begin to realize where the seers are being blessed from as they begin to train to prepare for a battle that was destined to happen.

where is the last book, i have to see this to the end.

stay away from this trilogy if you make the mistake t
Nicki
Jun 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The author has an uncanny knack for making the reader feel every bit a part of the story and experiencing the characters' emotions. You'll want to see them succeed and defeat the ultimate corruption. The plot was paced well and never, at any point, did I feel it ever dragged.

I really don't want to give any huge details away but there was a twist to this plot which took me by surprise. I really thought I knew where this book and series was headed but the author pulled a fast one on me. It's a de
Jessica Bryan
Aug 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I literally gobbled this sequel up. I loved the new facets in the characters that we got to see, as well as the intensity of the story. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next installment! I have read, and reread both of the books in this story, and just talking about them makes me want to reread them again! I have turned on so many people in my family to this, and I would recommend it to anyone!
Lisa Mccarty
Aug 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: currently-own
After starting the first book I decided to pre order this one on Amazon. Let me tell you, she did not disappoint! If you haven't read it yet, you should because it is an amazing book. I lost many hours of sleep trying to finish this book because I could not put it down. And of course she left you wanting more. I cannot wait until the final book is out! Such an amazing author!
Dalene
Dec 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2013
First, I would like to thank the author Cerece Rennie Murphy for giving me this book for an honest review. The characters are still interesting and the story is even better than the first book of the series. I am looking forward to seeing more from this author.
May
Jun 25, 2013 rated it liked it
This follows the first book and there are some new characters here... It answers some of the questions from the first book. It's still very fast-paced and lots more actions... My only complaint is that it's even darker this time in this book....
D.K.
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent read. The Red Order picks up the pacing and the action. Hidden in the shadows there are darker forces hunting the Seers. Can't wait to read the final book in this series.
Shavonne
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love her writing style. I feel some of it was rushed, but I still love it.
Lynn
Aug 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Love this book. The action kept me turning the pages to find out how the characters would survive. The twist at the end is very much a wow!
Jackie
May 02, 2013 rated it liked it
Liked it up until the demon thing came in to the story.
Detroitangel
Jan 31, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: own-this
3.5 Stars. I really like the progression.
Keith Gaston
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Gabriela Mira Williams
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ooohh .. this is good, great read for the adventure and paranormal readers, though the LOVE ... sigh <3
Keke Chanel
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow.com is all I have to say!!
Glenn
Aug 13, 2015
Shuri
Jul 15, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Little Battles (Old Wounds, #2)
  • Once Upon A Temptation
  • Live In Position
  • The Middle Aisle (Lancaster House)
  • Move Me (Hidden, #4)
  • Starlight (Starlight Trilogy, #1)
  • The Christmas Wish (Heart of Montana, #2)
  • Stuck On You
  • Morning Light (A Day of Pleasure, #1)
  • Grave Refrain
  • Populatti
  • Pastels and Jingle Bells (Heavenly Bites #1)
  • Hounded (Going to the Dogs #3)
  • Unreap My Heart (The Reaper Series #2)
  • The Purple Heart
  • Healing Faith (In Your World, #1)
  • Playing the Maestro
  • Welcome to Drama Academy
My name is Cerece Rennie Murphy, but, among my 5 siblings, I am known and teased by my superhero name, Wonder Worry, (and yes, I am a little worried about your reaction to what I just said). While in my youth, I used my superpower to whip minor setbacks into epic tragedies in 60 seconds flat, I no longer have the time to hone the skills I once possessed, which were handed down to me VERY CAREFULLY ...more

Order of the Seers (3 books)
  • Order of the Seers (Order of the Seers, #1)
  • The Last Seer (Order of the Seers, #3)
“By the way he shifted the bones in her hand, she knew he wanted her to scream. But as frightened as she was, she knew she was stronger than the breaking of her wrist. Though her courage had waned, her resolve held firm. Not trusting her voice to remain steady, Ming did the only thing she could as she forced her gaze upwards to meet Crane’s and exhaled the smoke she’d been holding in her lungs into his face.” 1 likes
“The man in the blue coat—he has 24 seconds before he gets shot in the head on this bridge. His intention was to shoot at least one of us already, but he suspects the cold isn’t the real reason why my husband has his right hand in his jacket pocket. His plan after that was to kill each of you.”
Nadia noticed two things then. The first was the slight smile on Liam’s lips as he stared down the man she knew as Chuck, her brand new camera man from New Jersey. The second was the way Chuck rocked back on his heels, preparing to run. Her mind went blank with realization for only a second before she stammered out the only thing she could think.

“He’s my camera man…” she offered feebly as she watched Chuck drop 40 lbs of camera equipment on the ground and take off down the bridge without uttering a single word.”
1 likes