Start by marking “Munch!: Mini Board Book” as Want to Read:
Munch!: Mini Board Book

Munch!: Mini Board Book

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  62 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
From the #1 New York Times bestselling children’s book creator Matthew Van Fleet.

Mouthfuls of Fun for Toddlers in an adorable format perfect for little hands!

Four sturdy pull tabs and four touchable textures animate the madcap antics as a cast of frolicking critters shows toddlers that mouths aren’t just for eating!
Novelty Book, 14 pages
Published August 27th 2013 by Simon Schuster/Paula Wiseman Books

To ask other readers questions about Munch!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Munch!

Jordan
Feb 08, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommended to Jordan by: Linda
The pelican is easily the most enigmatic character.

Don't get me started on the beavers.

Buy this title from Powell's Books.
Kerry Ann
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens-books
Recommend for your little reader. [Children's book. Great for ages 1yr+.]

My little one love, Love, LOVES this book. Tactical elements for little fingers to explore, but much more fun/satisfying for little readers the direct interaction. They control elements of the book via pull tab.

I have the book in both the larger and smaller versions. Kiddo loves the smaller. I guess that makes sense as it's more manageable for little hands to hold and manipulate.

Just be ready to repair or replace as it wi
Nick
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Busy biting beaver mouth is awesome; the pelican is wonderful; my child has learned all about alligators munching apples (and also how to use pull-tabs). Minus half a star because the text leaves something to be desired.
Kelly Beery
Jan 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: educ-567
- Board book
- Pull out tabs to make mouths move, interactive
- Talking about different animals mouths and how they are different, what they do
- Touch/feel book
- Great for age 2-4, younger kids will enjoy the touch/feel aspect more
Brynna Schiller
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kids-under-5
I ♥ Munch!
Hee-Yeong
- interactive
- different modes (not just pictures but also different materials for things like the beard)
- animals
- good for young children (especially those who like animals)
Elizabeth
board book review column, Nov. 2014
Katie
Sep 11, 2016 added it
Every one likes this one. Boy, girls, each wanting to pull and turn the pages. The pages hold up well to little ones use!

Looking for more to fill in our shelves
Janelle
Jan 17, 2014
Barbara Law
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: on-archers-shelf
My 1-year old loves to play with this book. That's a good thing, and a bad thing. It's great because there is nothing cuter than a little toddler walking up to you with a book. It's bad because this particular little toddler likes to see how things work, and made quick work of decapitating the beaver, folding the alligator's snout in half, and ripping off the pelican's upper beak. Not all kids are that quick in their destruction, but word to the wise.

The main problem I have with this book is tha
Michele
Aug 14, 2013
Belle
Aug 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Matthew Van Fleet's innovative books have been introducing children to basic concepts for over twenty years. His unique formats invite toddlers to touch, press, pull, lift and even sniff as they explore colors, shapes, numbers, letters, opposites and more. His books include the #1 New York Times bestsellers TAILS and DOG as well as the New York Times bestsellers CAT, ALPHABET, and HEADS.
More about Matthew Van Fleet...