Start by marking “Twisted Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #5; Perfection, #1)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #5; Perfection, #1)

Twisted Perfection

(Rosemary Beach #5)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  62,479 ratings  ·  3,988 reviews
Life outside of her house was a new experience for Della Sloane. The dark secrets of her past weren’t something she ever intended to share with anyone. They would never understand. No one would ever get close enough to find out. There was always a chance she’d go crazy sooner than they expected…

Woods Kerrington had never been one to be attracted to fragile females. They se
Published April 24th 2013 by Abbi Glines (first published April 8th 2013)

·  62,479 ratings  ·  3,988 reviews

Aestas Book Blog
Feb 14, 2013 rated it really liked it

“I’ll be whatever she needs me to be. I can’t walk away from her, I tried. I’m hooked.”

Each book from Abbi Glines is more addictive than the last!

I read Twisted Perfection in one sitting and was glued to the page, unable to put it down. It was hot, steamy and sometimes a little dirty *winks*, with a fast-paced plot and lovable characters. It’s a little darker than the Too Far books, but I’d still actually consider it a relatively light read.

Having lived her whole life with a mentally ill
Debra

"I'll be whatever she needs me to be. I can't walk away from her; I tried. I'm hooked." ~ Woods

Twisted Perfection was again, an Abbi Glines story that I was unable to put down. It was a fun, sexy and light story that I VERY much enjoyed reading. I'd even go so far as to say that I loved it more than Rush and Blaire's story; mainly because I loved the main characters much, much more...

Woods --

Della --

Della Sloane hasn't always had an easy life. Growing up with a mother who barely led her leave
xrysa
Feb 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing

“I love you. I'll never leave you and I swear to you sweetheart that you will never be alone.”
Woods
"

Oh Woods *sigh*. Reading his book I fell helplessly in love with him .

Woods is the rich guy with the arranged future.He cant bare making his own decisions because of his father who controls his life in all domains.Woods must marry Angelica if he wants to run his family bussiness .

How would you fee
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Feb 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing

~~~~

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Wood's Story!!! Eeeeeeeepppp!!~
description

April 23rd, luv, COME ASAP.
Christy
Feb 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
 photo 6fcfba61-77a6-40d3-9531-04aec6a42cc9_zps73bb2f32.jpg

I will admit it... I am an Abbi Glines fan girl. She is one of my favorite YA/NA authors. Everything of hers is amazing, so I wasn’t surprised with how much I loved this... It was by far her hottest book to date! And Woods is just too hot to handle!!!!

photo dc512f53-01c7-4e18-a46e-24776f076061_zps878da93d.jpg

photo b327fa5e-5d62-4345-9c45-9d91d15a2dff_zps5e4157ca.jpg

We all know and love Woods from the ‘Too Far’ series, now lets meet Della...
 photo 004316ec-e4ab-430c-b869-c9755c6d374a_zpsf9f80135.jpg

Della had a very strange and difficult childhood. Her mother had a lot of mental issues, and she was kept indoors a lot. She lived a very sheltered life, and still has
Alexis *Reality Bites*
SPOILER FREE REVIEW -mature content reader discretion is advised.
4 STARS out of 5
Genre:New Adult Romance

I am hopelessly in love with Woods! I LOVE-LOVE-LUST HIM!

Dear Woods, I here by give you permission to have your way with me

photo d5eb78f0-271b-4db6-aedb-80f860b9bf5e_zpsddef579a.jpg

WHOA! I must admit this book surprised me, I did not repeat I did not expect to get the story I read. Nor did I expect the characters to win me over the way they did, just for that I added an extra star to the rating!

‘I was Della Sloane and I was on a road trip to find mys
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"In my search to find myself, I'd found so much more. I knew now why I wanted to live. I understood love. I had found it."

description

WOODS, WOODS, WOODS, WOODS, WOODS, WOODS, WOODS, WOODS!!

I have been crushing on Woods since Fallen Too Far series began. I was one of a handful of readers that was cheering for Blaire to go for Mr. Country Club.

Thank you Abbi Glines for granting my wish and giving Woods Kerrington his own book!

Woods Kerrington did not disappoint he was 5 Plus stars sexy with his southern d
"That's All" Ash
 photo download-37.jpg

♦She was trapped by her past.
He was quarantined by his future.♦

And this is what happened when the two crossed paths.

photo download1-23.jpg

With memories that aren’t aloud to play outside, Della only has one goal: to finally live her life and see the world. So she quickly puts her past in her rear-view mirror and hits the road on her way to nowhere and everywhere.

And it’s at a gas station where she meets him.

♦ “Della. I like that name. It fits you. It’s sexy and mysterious.”

“Thank you, but now you’re one up on me.
BookHeroin
Twisted Perfection By Abbi Glines
Genres: Contemporary Romance/Young Adult/
3 STARS

I wanted to love this, i really did. BUT i was really disappointed, i looked forward to read this, i always thought woods is a sexy motherfucker and i thought his story would be GREAT.But it was meh,kind of okay!

I read every book that Abbi Glines had ever wrote, i know her style, i know how she operates.
-Boy/girl point of view √
-Unbelievably hot sexy steamy scenes √
-obstacles and unproved parents and others dr
.Lili.
Feb 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Well, at the beginning I was super excited.

But then Della opened her mouth and I thought-

Then Woods started annoying me too and I thought-
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And I thought could it be? Am I about to be disappointed by an Abbi Glines book?!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm sorry I doubted you Abbi.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
At the half way point, boy did this book make a come back!!!!
But the ending...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Will I be back for book 2?
Absofuckenlutely!
Why?
Woods ♥
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Btw, if I had to chose between Woods and Rush. Woods- hands down! :)))
Jess
Feb 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult, arc, spin-off
Update: 25/04/2013

“Is she forever for you then? She's worth throwing it all away?" "She's it. No one else. She's all I'm ever going to want.” -Woods and Grant

Firstly:

Secondly:

For those of you that know me, will know that I'm probably Abbi's number one fan...amongst all her other number one fans, so when Donna said we'd be taking part in this blog tour and that I'd get to read Twisted Perfection 2 weeks before release, I did a happy dance.

I've loved all of Abbi's books, and all my expectations
Sandra

“Loosing you would be the only thing that could destroy me”.

I love Abbi Glines, she is a great person! But i seem to ALWAYS rate her books 3 stars.
They are 'OK'.
I hoped Twisted Perfection would be different. No such luck.
The only exception ,i think, was Fallen Too Far and Existence

Every one of my friends LOVED this book! I thought i would too.

tumblr mc2ui62 SVt1rn95k2o1 500

Should have known better.

tumblr inline mt3t8o BEMD1qj5nlo

A 5 star read?

Ryan Evans Maybe Reaction Gif

A 4 star read?

Sad nod COLFER

More likely.

c7b3e333 b8cf 4879 bbd6 6c3c61e9d9f2 zps90b91bd7

Della is on a road trip to find herself, her best friend has just got married, giv
Ade
Feb 26, 2013 rated it did not like it
Know what the slogan of the books by Abbi Glines should be?

"Condoms? Who needs condoms? Pulling out works just fine."
Susanne
Mar 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: genre-na-ya
4.5 hot stars!

description

This book made me tingle in all the right places! Abbi Glines has a gift. She makes the story flow and come alive. She doesn't tell me, she makes me feel it. I read it with a goofy smile on my face!

description

Della is a broken, strong heroine. She has lived through horrors and she lives with the fear that she has inherited her mother's mental illness. She is giving, caring, beautiful and strong. She is on a road trip to learn how to live. She challenges herself and the world.
"I am in awe
Jenn
4 Woods-a-licious Stars

What I liked about this book:
1. I LOVE this cover! Woods is smokin'!!
2. Woods' protectiveness/possessiveness/caring ways for Della
3. Della and Woods' drama doesn't last long
4. This book flows fast
5. Tripp. How can you NOT love this guy??
6. Woods is a naughty boy in this one ;)
7. Grant-I still have a soft spot for him. Jace is still a good guy. Thad is still an idiot. lol
8. Della- she may have some demons that still haunt her, but she's not a whiny, typical floozy that car
• Lisa •
Feb 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 ALL OUT WOODS STARS.

I liked this story LOTS, but I didn't quite get the 5 star feeling. Why? The short answer ~ No book butterflies this time. I've gushed about Abbi Glines before in previous reviews, and YES I'm about to do it again. This author is all about her characters, storyline and her books are like Pringles (once you pop, you just cant stop)! How she grabs me so completely with her story lines - is a mystery.

This book was a real treat, Abbi one of my BEZZIE authors has created yet aga
Natalie
Feb 06, 2013 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: NOBODY
Another let down by Abbi Glines. I have to say that this book also was a disappointment, with a few shiny ups. But sadly, it bored me more often then not. I ended up DNF it sadly.

Woods has always been the character that stood out for me, bright and shiny, so I really had high hopes for this book. Im sad to say I was let down. Especially Della was a dull and boring character, she just seemed flat to me. I felt no connection to her at all. Her story was, Im sure, supposed to be heartbreaking but i
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Mar 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
This Review was Posted at Angie's Dreamy Reads

HUGE giveaway posted right now for an iPad mini and two ebook copies of Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines. This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL

4 STARS

I was really looking forward to Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines. I loved Woods in the Too Far Series and was ecstatic that he was getting his own book, giving me the chance to indulge in his story. Let me tell you that Woods is HOT. I was stunned by how dirty and pervy he was. As I started reading one of
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
I'm not sure about Twisted but Woods sure was Perfection....on a stick! I was looking forward to Woods' story because you just knew it would be good especially with the way Woods takes care of people and he's just so intense! AG did not disappoint.

Della was innocent and sweet...I even wanted to help her. It really was quite hard to hear everything that she went through and is still working out. I loved how much Woods took care of her. They both really fill that spot that the other needs so well
Kelena
"You are mine. Do you hear me? You are mine, Della Sloane. I will take care of you. Nothing is taking you away from me. Nothing."
description

Twisted Perfection made lured from commencing to end.The complexities of Della & Woods spark had me panting one very small and in shreds the next.

Meet Della Sloane
description

She has earth coloured surprises and her past is surely hidden.
description

Della had a naivety and an innocence, she was one tough chick. That remarked, she does labour with memories of her beyond and whereas s
Kuroneko
Feb 09, 2013 rated it liked it
JUST FINISHED READING IT..
Yeah! 3 STARS!!!

I hate to give it 3 stars but I don't know that is just how I feel.needless to say I'm disappointed. don't get me wrong I still love Woods to pieces and I think that is the biggest problem, I expected so much. I thought I was so gonna love this book before I read it but then I ended up skipping some parts (unlike FTF I've been hanging on to everyword)..
I wanted more for Woods and I just simply don't like Della, I tried I swear I did..SORRY! not even that
Anna
Feb 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Get Wooed by Woods ~ stars !!!

Did
Tripp
Almost steal the show?
❤❤ * insert evil laugh here

Hold on a second I gotta wipe away the steam

Hello steammmmm and AMEN❤ to the constant stream of steam

Wow! I love Woods ❤❤
However, his book did not

WAIT FOR IT ...... WAIT FOR IT ......

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Not the Woods who's Team I joined in Fallen too Far and then had me questioning my fealty/loyalty to Team Rush in Never too Far. That's the Woods I wanted ! Thats the book butterflies Woods can deliv
Jamie
Feb 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: all-time-fav, series
OHMYGOSH THAT WAS KICKASS AWESOME!!

I really really LOVED this one.. I didn't think it was possible to get better than Rush and Blaire from the Too Far series.. but Woods and Della definitly stole my heart!!! Della is all kinds of emotionally messed up and Woods wants to fix her.. Damn he was so freaking SEXY!! Can't wait till the next book!! This one did end in a cliffhanger but it wasnt about them as a couple.. Woods and Della were in a good place at the end of this one so don't let the cliffy
Amy | Foxy Blogs
**5 Fluffy Candy Stars**

Ms. Glines is my gal when I need something fun and addicting to read. I fell in love with Woods in her other series: Too Far .

Twisted Perfection has a bunch of great music in it. The song that summed up this book was sung by their friend, Jimmy; 'Wanted' by Hunter Hayes.

*********************************************************
Rosemary Beach series is interconnected. The secondary characters from the first series become the main focus in subsequent series. Each series c
Marulett
WOODS STORY!!!!

-------------------------------------

I really liked it, I just hope that the guilt doesn't kill Woods and his relationship with Della

I'm so not patiently waiting for book two to come out!

Write as fast as you can Abbie!!
Yonaily
Cuarto y último libro de Abbi Glines que leo. Sólo no. No al estúpido insta-lust e insta-love. No al intento de crear más drama que una telenovela. No a la mediocre escritura. Y No al romance barato.
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
My Woods:

[image error]

Oh Woods Woods Woods. When I first met you in Fallen Too Far I just knew I was going to love you. Boy did you surpass my wildest hopes with your possesive, sexy, and dirty-talkin ways.

The story starts off with a bang...and I do mean a bang

It starts hot and doesn't let off until the very end. Abbi Glines is seriously the queen of writing one hell of a steamy love scene. Seriously Ms. Glines

But I digress

Della sets off on a road trip to see the world, while trying to heal and
Ilze
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Woods story!!!!!! I cant believe it!!!!! I am so happy right now!!!!!!

description

I was so happy when I found out that there is going to be a book about Woods. I loved him in Never Too Far and Fallen Too Far. I liked him so much better than Rush already then. Now after reading his story I can only state yet again that I love him. He was a great guy who put Della first, and his protectiveness and possessiveness was definitely a turn on. Well I have to admit that I have HUGE crush on him now ;
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
I enjoyed this a whole bunch more then the Rush/Blaire saga, in a large part because Woods consistently put Delilah first. For all his talk, I didn't feel the same about Rush.

There is nothing I would change about Woods - he was hot, sweet, understanding and all around amazing. He was exactly what Delilah needed. We once again have the case of insta-lust which quickly leads to almost-but-not-quite insta love. I'm choosing to ignore that you probably shouldn't be ready to uproot your entire life
Isamlq
Feb 27, 2013 rated it did not like it
They say a picture is worth a thousand words….
so what’s this .gif worth?

photo headdesk1_zpsf26a1d0a.gif

Having read almost all of GLINES’ contemporary stuff, I knew what was in store for in picking this: sad girl, rich boy. No, let’s be specific here: There’s a girl of the sad and scarred variety lacking experience because of said sad/scarred life. There’s also a rich boy /man prone to being the alpha complete with ‘He roared this then he growled that.’ (I’m serious here, folks.)

There’s also the multiple layers of drama t
which one ??? 2 37 Apr 21, 2015 03:59AM
Do you need to read the first two books? 8 94 Sep 15, 2014 11:49AM
New Adult Book Club: This topic has been closed to new comments. June 2014 Contemporary group read - Twisted Perfection *CLOSED* 10 124 Jul 01, 2014 10:37AM
Elie's Book Club: Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines 14 18 May 06, 2014 04:22PM
New Adult Corner: Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines 18 41 Aug 17, 2013 08:58AM
Book about Grant? 29 359 Aug 08, 2013 06:24AM
Simple Perfection 9 151 Jul 31, 2013 03:48PM

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Second Chance Boyfriend (One Week Girlfriend, #2)
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
  • Loving Hart (The Hart Family, #3)
  • Until I Break
  • Restore Me (Wrecked, #2)
  • The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2)
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
  • Bad Things (Tristan & Danika, #1)
  • Falling into Us (Falling, #2)
  • Near and Far (Lost & Found, #2)
  • On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Reckless (Thoughtless, #3)
  • Fighting for Flight (Fighting, #1)
  • Façade (Games, #2)
  • Glass Hearts (Hearts, #2)
Abbi Glines is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Rosemary Beach, Sea Breeze, Vincent Boys, Field Party and Existence series. She never cooks unless baking during the Christmas holiday counts. She believes in ghosts and has a habit of asking people if their house is haunted before she goes in it. She drinks afternoon tea because she wants to be Britis ...more

Rosemary Beach (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Fallen Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #1; Too Far, #1)
  • Never Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #2; Too Far, #2)
  • Forever Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #3; Too Far, #3)
  • Rush Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #4; Too Far, #4)
  • Simple Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #6; Perfection, #2)
  • Take a Chance (Rosemary Beach, #7; Chance, #1)
  • One More Chance (Rosemary Beach, #8; Chance, #2)
  • You Were Mine (Rosemary Beach, #9)
  • When I'm Gone (Rosemary Beach, #10)
  • When You're Back (Rosemary Beach, #11)
“Not everyone sees you the way you do. Sometimes our imperfections are what makes us special. - Tripp” 253 likes
“There is someone out there that will love you.They'll want you for you.Don't settle for less.Life is short and I'm tired of wasting it” 175 likes