Start by marking “All He Needs (All or Nothing, #2)” as Want to Read:
All He Needs (All or Nothing, #2)

All He Needs

(All or Nothing #2)

ALL HE NEEDS

Brilliant. Wealthy. Powerful. Dominic Knight is one of the hottest tech developers in the world--and the most demanding lover Kate Hart has ever known. Whether in the boardroom or the bedroom, he is always in charge. But there is one thing he cannot control: Kate's fiery heart...

As a master in her field, talented Kate surpassed Dominic's wildest expectations. A
ebook, US Edition, 432 pages
Published December 17th 2013 by Forever Yours (first published January 1st 2013)

Start your review of All He Needs (All or Nothing, #2)
Shh moderator
 photo GibbsAllorNothing2TitlebySueBee_zps82bfa75c.jpg
 photo GIFDominicKnightbySueBee2_zpsa0459f2e.gif
★★★★★! All or Nothing (book 2). The continuation of Nick & Kate’s epic, spellbinding & tumultuous story with intrigue, suspense, challenges, mind-blowing sex & their intense against-all-odds love!

“What do you want me to say?’
‘How about the truth?’
‘Then I’ll be fucking someone else. Satisfied?’
It was amazing how much it hurt to hear him say that. To think of him with another woman. To consider life without him…”

This is the intense whirlwind romance between Billi
Pam
4 go-for-broke stars
"What’s between us defies reason. We’re obsessed, infatuated—”

“Probably deranged,” she muttered.

“But in a good way, babe...It’s going to be fine. I promise.”

They say you can tell a lot about a man by the way he apologizes...and in my opinion, Dominic he has earned her forgiveness and then some. With putting aside who's to blame for their time apart, but all Dominic wants is Kate by his side 24x7, because she is worth it all.
"I’m thanking my lucky stars
• Lisa •
3 KNIGHT STARS.

description

I felt really conflicted about rating this book there were moments of pure writing genius, as with book one the erotica side of this novel was a kinky but poetic wonder, on the other hand I had some issues with the story telling and flow of story line. I'm hoping book three will give me those feelings that I experienced reading book one. Here's to a trilogy ending that gives me that true epic, love story feeling.

*ARC generously provided by the publisher, Quercus via netgalley i
Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ @bookwormthoughts

Knight's Game is the continuation of Dominic Knight and Katherine Hart's story. Their trials and tribulations. He's a man who lives for the chase... He sees something he wants and goes for it. He loves the thrill of achieving.... He wants that thrill over and over....

I ♥ Dominic Knight and wish I loved this book more....

Can Kate tame him? Make this alpha, kinky controlling male satisfied...??? Content....???

Can she make him LOVE???? Does he know how to love???

Is she ready for the life he has t
Ria
Jun 08, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 1star
He’d actually planned on sitting alone in his apartment and drowning his sorrows in whiskey.
Current mood.

STOP SAYING JEEZ. Mr. Knight, Mr. Grey… is every BDSM erotica the same?
Ok this is apparently book 2 but it doesn’t matter. It’s not a complicated storyline. I figured it out. I found this in my house *probs a newspaper gift* and I was like ‘oh ok Imma read it’…. I regret everything. Also my version is translated in Greek. Don’t know why I mentioned it.
So I went to Goodreads to read about
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (SLOW)
4.5 stars im-not-even-sure-i-liked-this-shit-stars :P

I actually did NOT LIKE DOMINIC AND KATE...i swear these two were really a pair of intolerable bitchy people..The way they ARGUED,and insulted eachother before sex....seriously these two think its foreplay..really you two..i think its time you guys signed up with a sane therapist.

In FACT YOU BOTH ARE...AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY...

but then seriously the plot was just so unpredictable and complicated ..ugh ! i hate to say this but then how could i
Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️
5 Dominic Knight Rocked My World Stars!!!

This series just keeps getting better. At the end of Book 1, All He Wants, Dominic and Kate had gone their separate ways. I wasn't too worried though, because, come on folks, it's Dominic Fucking Knight, sex God extraordinaire!! He knows how to use the tool God gave him!!

Dominic finds Kate (let's be honest, he always knew where Kate was) in Singapore finishing up a contract job. Dominic man's up and let's her know how much he has missed her. They have ser

Beverly
Jun 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 All in Stars

“I’m going to be brutally frank. First—you’re not Cinderella. Second, even if you were, Dominic Knight’s definitely not prince material. Third, whatever happened had nothing to do with love, it was sex. And fourth and most important, even if you think your heart is broken, no one ever, ever dies of a broken heart. Got it?”

Nick and Kate are both stubborn, and trying to live a part. While usually this is my least favorite part of a book, I actually enjoyed the banter between them
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Nov 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Hot & Heavy Stars

Knight's Game is the continuation of the chaotic, volatile, occasionally mind-blowing story of the controlling, dominant, super sexy Dominic Knight and sassy, feisty, beautiful Katherine Hart.

photo kateandDom_zps53adb54a.jpg

Their relationship has hit a juncture and they both are not ready to accept their true feelings. Being apart from one another, trying to move on, is difficult when feelings and memoires are hard to forget. It last 36 days......

Kate and Dominic reconnect. Their intense chemistry is o
~ Becs ~
This was another beautifully written, sumptuous erotic romance. We are back with Dominic and Katherine after the events of the final chapters of Knight’s Mistress. They have gone their separate ways but they are both completely lost without one another. Dominic is still trying to control and orchestrate her life from afar, hiding behind his vast wealth and influence but he’s a lost man without Katherine. He can’t sleep, can’t eat, has no interest in other women – booze is suddenly his best frien ...more
Jen
Jul 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Jen by: SueBee
This was book two in the sizzling series from C.C. Gibbs. "All He Needs" is a continuation of the love affair between Dominic Knight and Kate, and I loved every minute of their journey! The story starts of with how unhappy both of this couple is without one another. Of course, Kate has no problem admitting that she loves Dominic and that life is dull without him. One thing about Kate though, is the fact that she will not just lie down for any man and allow him to walk all over her. So, when Domi ...more
Didi
3.5 STARS---spoilers if you haven't read BOOK ONE

Book 2 in the All or Nothing series pretty much picks up where book 1 left off. Nick and Kate have gone their separate ways, but not for long. These two are like magnets, and if either of them had any doubt as to the importance of the other, it was resolved in this book. The clincher was BOTH Nick and Kate thought they were leaving the other...

Nick of course was lonely and devastated. I think the thing I love about him is the million and one reaso
Chan
Jul 12, 2018 rated it liked it
I must be reading a different version of this series. There are so many people in love with these characters and I just feel confused
description/

There was so much going on. Tempers were constantly flaring, but I kept having to flip back a few pages to find out what happened. But there was nothing. It was all so confusing.
description/

There was even an element of danger, which you all know that I live for...I love my action, but I was still very confused by it all.

I enjoyed Knight’s interaction with his nieces and neph
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The continuing story of arrogant, controlling Dominic Knight and his biggest challenge yet, Katherine Hart. She completely throws him off his game but he keeps coming back for more. She tries her best to curtail his dominance but, in the end, she loves this man and will do anything he asks of her. Can two such polar opposite personalities come to a truce and make it work? Can he "shape a new destiny, create a new world, perhaps learn to understand the meaning of love?"

I can say,
Jessi

COLLAGE

This book was just ok to me. I liked the first one much better. To me this seemed like the exact same thing as the first.. He pursues girl, he gets girl, he acts like an ass and loses girl. This one just has a added twist at the end. Over all not to bad, great hot, sexy sex scenes. I am anxious to read the next book to see how it all plays got.
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5
I happen to be a huge fan of C C Gibbs and her series with Dominic Knight.

The level of beauty in her phrasing and the creation of characters is so wonderful, the characters could walk off the page as real people.
The love story goes from hot and sensual to heart breaking with us always understanding why which is a huge change with most books. I am dying for the final chapter in this love story and am off to see where it takes me.
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

I can say,
S.M. West
4.5 SEXY KNIGHT STARS

This was a BR with CC Gibbs fans and it was awesome! I loved this one more than the first book. The story picked up right from the end of All He Wants and the fire between Nick and Kate continued to rage on.

description

Dominic was more dominant in this one. Perhaps he let loose more and grabbed more control as he felt Kate was more comfortable with him? No matter what, it was HOT.

photo Dominicbk2_zps26931cc0.jpg

I found the dialogue was still fantastic and while Kate certainly could give as good as she got, Dominic'
Kelli C
5 All I Needed Stars!

What a fabulous game Mr. Knight has played to get his ultimate prize...the private paradises, the wardrobe, the constant pleasures...

Only now he has lost the one thing that he really needed. Did he walk away...or did Kate make the ending her final win? Are they toxic for one another? How can two people, practically strangers be so consumed? Nothing good can come of moving forward...

However, it really does not matter because with a passion like theirs, no amount of time or sp
Michelle
Oct 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Dominic Knight never thought walking away from a woman would have consequences, that he would regret it... that it would hurt. But now that his time with Kate abruptly came to an end, he is ready to use is wealth and power to get what he wants. And a man like Mr. Knight always> gets what he wants.

Kate made her choices but that doesn’t change the hurt that she feels. For just a handful of days she had the man that every woman desired. But that kind of man is not the kind to be tamed. She
Snow
Jul 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.75 "Dominic didn't grovel enough" stars

This book was...a full played out drama, big drama...and although I still hold my reservations towards them both, Dominic and Kate...things got better nearing the end...

I won't say much further in my own words BUT I will use these lyrics since they perfectly capture this fucking mash up drama with these two...

"You Win Again"

I couldn't figure why
You couldn't give me what everybody needs
I shouldn't let you kick me when I'm down
My baby
I find out everybody
LenaRibka
Jul 21, 2013 rated it really liked it

I don't need to say a lot:

Did you like the first book?

◆YES. Then you won't miss this one.
◆NO. What are you doing here?

My impressions:

♥ I like Dominic in the second book even more than in the first one.Yeah it is possible! He is not JUST a shameless, jaw-dropping beautiful and sexually talented prick, he is demandig, occasionally coercive, always in controll and at the same time he is incredibly gentle tender charming witty honest und mind-bogglingly intense!..
♥I like Kate less than in the first
Jul 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh Mr Knight....how I love you and your domineering ways!!!!!!
Myla
Dec 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
can't wait to read the next...
review to follow...
BodiceRippingConnoisseur
Oct 23, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: contempary
Yet another mini-series that could have been a rock star if written as ONE WHOLE NOVEL!!!

There are moments in this book where I can see why this author's other books are bestsellers and then there are moments when I feel like this book was written by an amateur. Yeah I get it... they love sex and she can climax 300 times in a row and he can keep it up like a superhero... but as a reader seeking more than just a hot fix I would have liked a bigger portion of the book to be devoted to a deeper pl
Elizabeth ☆❀Hot for Alphas❀☆
4.5 Stars

All He Needs BR starts 6/18. Join Us =)
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
*A 5 Dominic can eat my Nutella jars*

You're Motherfucking Welcome

Okay I'm getting out of hand. considerably alot and I mean ALOT happened in book 2 as compared to book one

Right, book two kicks off with Dominic still hopelessly thinking of Katherine, he's tried everything from work to booze but he can't erase her touch from his skin or the memories from his mind. Dominic is surprised with the unwanted feelings he's feeling but he isn't the only one from his staff to his sister Dominic knight
Brenda
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Another one of Mr. Knight beautiful homes.

Book 2 of Dominic and Kathleen relationship exceeded my expectations. This is a CC Gibbs novel so of course Dom/Kat sexual bond is intense, sensual, and steamy but the richness of the story is what enthralled me.

There is so much happening in this sequel of the trilogy. Well… just a few tidbits:
- Dom friends’ reaction to his relationship with Kat is priceless. Dom parents are wealthy a—holes. His sister Melanie and her family are adorable and the stabiliz
Irene
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: must-read-series
Knights Game in the UK. All He Needs in the US. It's the follow on from Knights Mistress.
Dominic Knight will stop at nothing to get Katherine back and after the cliff hanger in the last book, I'm glad he's back.
In this book Dominic and Katherine have to face new threats to their relationship. Gora a member of a Mafiosi family organisation is one.
Factor in Dominic's bitch of a Mother and a few past flirtations, you can see all is not plain sailing for our lovely couple.
The sex, and believe me the
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
This one is a bit better. But, I can't get used to the author spending so much time on a few days and then when you get to the last quarter of the book it's a rush to the finish.

I just don't love this as much as everyone else. There were a few sweet moments and a few that were kinda hot. But for the most part, it was just a way to pass the time. No I'm so far in, I can't not read the rest of it.
CCGibbsFANS: Epic worldwide buddy-read of All or Nothing, book 2 on June 18th! 338 52 Jul 13, 2014 09:08PM
Gora's Proposition (may contain spoilers) 1 34 Jan 17, 2014 12:54PM

• Breaking Out (The Surrender Trilogy, #2)
  • Coming Home (The Surrender Trilogy, #3)
  • Falling In (The Surrender Trilogy, #1)
  • Heart of Stone (The Stone Series #1)
  • Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)
  • Tease (Songs of Submission, #2)
  • Knight & Play (Knight, #1)
  • Sing (Songs of Submission, #7)
  • Resist (Songs of Submission, #6)
  • Submit (Songs of Submission, #3)
  • Last Kiss (First and Last, #2)
  • Unlocked (The Alpha Group, #3)
  • Conviction (Club Destiny, #1)
  • Locked (The Alpha Group, #1)
  • Burn (Songs of Submission, #5)
  • Dirty Filthy Rich Love (Dirty Duet, #2)
  • Rare and Precious Things (The Blackstone Affair, #4)
  • Beg (Songs of Submission, #1)
NYTimes Bestselling Author from the Midwest.

She is using different Publishers for North American and international distribution, hence different covers and titles.

Nicole & Rafe in the Reckless Series:
BOOK 1
Now available
Pushing the Limits (International)/ Power and Possession (North America)

BOOK 2
Now Available
Breaking the Limits (International) / Seduction and Surrender (North America)

BOOK 3
CO

All or Nothing (3 books)
  • Knight's Mistress (All or Nothing, #1)
  • All He Desires (All or Nothing, #3)