Start by marking “Tell” as Want to Read:
Tell

Tell

Senior Cadie Dawson has just been named editor of the school’s literary magazine. She hasn’t written anything decent since her breakup with Tom last year. She’s a little surprised, and a lot conflicted, to find new inspiration in Shane, a guy who runs in a completely different social circle and also happens to be her best friend’s brother.

Sophomore Melody Dawso
Published February 2nd 2013 by Create Space (first published February 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Tell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tell

Jenn
Okay I'm first going to start that I normally don't write reviews for the fact I'm not normally good at them. I did win this in a contest (yay me) and I think it deserves one.

I first wanted to say that I did like this book, I give it 3.5 stars. I thought it was cute. The beginning did start a little slow for me but picked right up. It was told in several POV's, but I think it would have been better if it focused on two people instead of the following:

Shane - the smart jock
Cadi
Brittney
Mar 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
**I Won this book through goodreads firstreads**

In the beginning I was slightly weary of this book, but I kept reading. The skipping between viewpoints were hard to keep track of and everything seemed jumbled and slightly choppy.

At about the halfway point things started picking up. I found myself wanting to skip through just to find out what happens next to a certain character. I seriously couldn't put it down!

Cadie reminded me of myself in a lot of ways, but
Celeste
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
We expect the same thing from all kids,but the really question is what is normal. Every person is different whether big or small. If you have ever spent any real time with young children you will know there is NO normal. The fact that this young lady is experiencing life different from most doesn't make it wrong. This what was normal 40 years ago is not now we know that the world is changing. The world is becoming more exceptive of thing. We all struggle to deal with death, it is hard for everyo ...more
Navem
Mar 23, 2013 rated it liked it
I won this book in a Giveaway. Thank you to Carrie Secor, for signing my copy! I love it!

This book started out slow for me. It took me awhile to become invested with the characters. I thought there was a lot of time spent on unimportant detail. The characters took time developing, as did the story. However, once I got further in, I began to actually care about the characters and became invested in the story. I really enjoyed it. It basically follows a group of teenagers in their daily lives and
Itzel Lopez
Mar 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: teenagers
Shelves: first-reads, giveaway
I really liked the book but for my taste it was at first very slow and I usually got lost when the point of view of the characters changed. The story is good and the characters are also nice. It is a realistic story of what your decisions and what you want in life can cause. I really identify myself with some of the characters and I think that was what make it a good story.
At the end of the book I wanted to know more about the characters because it was when It really got all my interest into th
Crysty Cornett
Jul 05, 2013 rated it liked it
This book was a fun, flurry read. I completed it over four (4) days. I gave the book 3 stars. The book was slow in the beginning but quickly caught my attention. The relationship between. Carie & Andy was complicated. Many kids deal with the same issues so its easy to relate to. The budding relationship with Felicitate & Elliott should have brought out more. If I knew there would be a sequel I would have given 4 stars. I felt this ending left the reader wanting to know more.
Jodie
May 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a very sweet read. I was able to understand the characters and it felt real.
Highly recommended to anyone who would like a good read.

I won this from goodreads.
Jamie
Feb 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Engaging and funny -- a terrific read!
Abby Self
Jun 18, 2013
Kiana Alyx
Mar 22, 2013
Megen
rated it did not like it
Jan 29, 2016
Julie Alvarez
Nicole the Reading Ninja
Laurie Bolanos
Feb 25, 2013

• Grand Ambition: An Extraordinary Yacht, the People Who Built It, and The Millionaire Who Can't Really Afford It
  • Liebling An adventurous life
  • Shadow on the Sun (Hell's Cross, #3)
  • Redesigning Emma
  • Devil May Care (Speak of the Devil, #2)
  • My Isl@m: How Fundamentalism Stole My Mind - And Doubt Freed My Soul
  • The Gaggle: How the Guys You Know Will Help You Find the Love You Want
  • The Dagger of Isis
  • Mistletoe Kisses
  • Taboo's Child: An Erotic Novel
  • Walk Like a Giant
  • Whoever You Are
  • Gideon's Angel
  • Love on a Deadline: An August Wedding Story (A Year of Weddings Novella 2, #9)
  • Thinking Wild, The Gifts of Insight: A Way to Make Peace with My Shadow
  • A Thousand Voices
  • The Conjuring Glass (The Phoenix Girls, #1)
  • Love's Journey Home (The Bliss Creek Amish #3)
Biography
1985-2009: A lot of angst
2009-Present: Less angst

About Me
I was born and raised in central Pennsylvania. Eventually the sub-zero temperatures drove me south to Dallas, Texas, where I currently live with a hyperactive, anxiety-ridden cat and my husband, the percussionist/copywriter and champion yodeler. I am a professional accountant and an occasional novelist.