Start by marking “Fracture Me (Shatter Me, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Fracture Me (Shatter Me, #2.5)

Fracture Me

(Shatter Me #2.5)

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  31,823 ratings  ·  3,438 reviews
In this electrifying sixty-page companion novella to the New York Times bestselling Shatter Me series, discover the fate of the Omega Point rebels as they go up against The Reestablishment. Set during and soon after the final moments of Unravel Me, Fracture Me is told from Adam's perspective.

As Omega Point prepares to launch an all-out assault on The Reestablishment soldie
Published December 17th 2013 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Fracture Me, please sign up.
Amy Well, if you read Shatter Me and liked Adam, then you should read this. If you didn't like Adam, it's okay not to read it. You will see what I mean…moreWell, if you read Shatter Me and liked Adam, then you should read this. If you didn't like Adam, it's okay not to read it. You will see what I mean once you read it!(less)
DonutKnow I believe the order is:
#1. Shatter Me

#1.5. Destroy me (novella, Warner's POV - optional, but I recommend reading it)

#2. Unravel Me

#2.5. Fracture Me…more
I believe the order is:
#1. Shatter Me

#1.5. Destroy me (novella, Warner's POV - optional, but I recommend reading it)

#2. Unravel Me

#2.5. Fracture Me (novella, Adam's POV - optional, you can read it, there are some bits that happen in between that help contextualise the background of things for the next novel)

#3. Ignite Me

I hope this helps :D

(less)

·  31,823 ratings  ·  3,438 reviews

Cookie
Feb 04, 2013 rated it it was ok
I figure since I already have this "preview," I might as well write a review for Addie Kent's novella.

AND LET ME TELL YOU, ADDIE SURPRISED ME SO SO MUCH. MY NOT-SO-POSITIVE OPINIONS ABOUT HIM HAVE, dare I say it, CHANGED.

When I thought I couldn't dislike him more than I did, after reading Fracture Me, Addie Kent proved me wrong. End of review.

P.S.: Just because Adam didn't turn out to be your perfect little fucking angel with a perfect little fucking personality does not mean he was falsely
Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner
Let this be about Kenji. Please. (Since I don't think it will be about my favorite sexy blond man, Warner)

To Adam fans
description

For some reason I thought Fracture Me would sway me (a little) to Team Adam but no such luck. Every time Kenji and Adam talked about Warner in front of Juliette she seemed generally interested in the conversation while she was practically comatose the rest of the time.

King Warner is slaying even when he's not there!

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
„Shit. This is even worse than I was expecting.“

Yes, that’s an actual quote from “Fracture me” and damn me if this wasn’t an adequate summary for the entire novella! *lol*

Give Adam a chance.
I thought.

Maybe he isn’t all that bad.
I was convinced.

Probably I misunderstood him the same way everyone misunderstood Warner at first.
I kind of hoped.

… And then I read “Fracture me”.

I was wrong!!!

Adam is still a stupid moron and if anything the book just confirmed my initial suspicion. That boy is actuall
Mitchii
This novella for me is a revelation. It’s also a foreshadowing. It surprises me both in good and sad way. I’m very much vocal of my adoration towards Warner but I don’t have that much hate on Adam. I liked him just fine. The reason why I don’t prefer him is that he’s sort of bland. He doesn’t have much character and something’s telling me that he wasn’t the right guy for Juliette. Then Destroy Me and Unravel Me came that showed things that support my theory. But Fracture Me, ironically, which wa ...more
Lola
Nov 29, 2014 rated it it was ok

My heart is fractured,
broken,
shattered,
in pieces,
for Adam.

Maybe I shouldn’t feel this way. Maybe he deserves it. He was an ass for most of the novella but, nevertheless, I cannot forget how good he once was for Juliette and how he obviously still cares for her.
I still want a future with her. I want to know that one day we’ll be able to settle somewhere safe and be together in peace. I’m not ready to give up on that dream yet. I’m not ready to give up on us.

There’s one thing that I don’t like t
Sandy
Mar 02, 2013 rated it liked it
UPDATE: SAY IT ISN'T SO! Adam's perspective? Really? Why in the world would you give Adam his own novella when you have WARNER (Warner!) whom you could write about. I mean, it's WARNER! Such a complex, tortured anti-hero. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. Even Kenji would have been better than Adam.

UPDATE NOW THAT I'VE READ IT: I don't know how you could want Juliette to end up with Adam after reading this. Just as Destroy Me showed me who Warner really is, Fracture Me has revealed t
Jeff
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
(Psst, hey you. THIS BOOK'S FROM ADAM'S POINT OF VIEW.)

..........................don't read it.*cough* sorry, what was that?

Here's the thing. We've already got a few hundred pages of Adam's BS and me tearing my hair out at this point.
I swear, all that's in his mind is just:
Adam+gun=I CAN PROTECT JULIETTE.

Well, my dear asshole Adam, my amazing plan is:
You+Juliette=EVERYBODY DIE NOW.

Or we can put it the simple way:
Adam+book=DON'T READ IT.

Here's to a peaceful world, guys. :)
Shelly
Feb 23, 2013 rated it liked it
Yeah, this was boring. I've not got much else to say really. I knew I wasn't going to enjoy it but mainly read it for the details. It gave us a bit of an insight into Adam but it was no think like Warner's because it just confirmed everything we already knew.

Feb 2013 - I really, really, really want this to be Kenji's story or Warner again but I'm pretty sure it's going to be Adam :( I don't dislike Adam, I just find him a little boring!

Edit 24/08/2013 - It's going to be in Adam's POV :( such is
☕️Jenny
Mar 12, 2017 rated it liked it
5 Stars for Kenji's and Juliette's friendship
Zero Stars for Adam's dumb ass
♥ℂĦℝΪՖƬΪℕÅ
3 I WILL NOT LOSE HER. ★'S

Hmm... "Fracture Me" was an okay read. I know it's not something i'll ever take the time to read again that's for sure. There were a few sad bits like, the parts with Adam and his little brother James, and the loss of so many people and of course the loss of Omega Point. Things quickly go from bad to worse, and there was so much destruction and devastation i
Ahmad Sharabiani
Fracture Me (Shatter Me #2.5), Tahereh Mafi
"Juliette will not stand alone. In a battle that will decide the fate of her world. In Destroy me, Warner, the ruthless leader of Sector 45, refuses to let her go.
Maja (The Nocturnal Library)
Weird how things can change in very short periods of time! At the beginning of this series, there were Adam and Juliette, and I couldn’t imagine anything else. Then came Destroy Me, Warner’s novella that showed a whole new side of him, and (to my own surprise) I started thinking he might be a better choice for her after all. But my heart was breaking for poor Adam. I saw him as a nice and honest – if somewhat plain – boy, not strong enough and certainly not insightful enough to fully understand ...more
Ashwood (애쉬 우드).
Annie Brewer
Shit! This novella synopsis sounds intense. Fuuuuuuck! I'm so worried...and still torn between Adam and Warner. Love them both. Why cant Juliette have both? Ugh! I'm so nervous to read this and Ignite Me. But oh so fucking anxious. I need them both NOW!!!!

photo fuckyes_zps1b48cbc5.gif

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO WE GET ADAM'S POV! YAY! I know a lot of people prefer Warner. Buuuuuuuuuut, I'm SO happy we get Adam's POV. I want to get inside his head and see how he feels. I can't fucking wait for this little novella. It's only fair he ge
Alice Cai
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-5-star

I like that Adam cares more for James than Juliette. Adam and Juliette are toxic together anyway. Also it's realistic that he cares more for his little brother who's been with him his whole life than a girl he met only a few months ago.

I'm not giving this a low rating because of Adam being an asshole because it's so obvious he's being set up to fail as a love interest. I'm just going to go along with his stick up his ass attitude.
Isabella
Jun 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
27/12/13
Italian review: http://fromabooklover.blogspot.it/201...

22/12/13

I liked this novella because it made me understand Adam better.
And it made me realize that he is definitely NOT the right man for Juliette. She needs someone who can actually accept her for what she is, who doesn't have to fear her in any way, and Adam is not it. He "loves" her, in his own way, but he doesn't understand her - he loves the idea of her, but she's so much more than that and I don't think he would love the Real
Nadia
After reading: I don't know how to talk about this because I'm more confused than ever. Just when I decided that it has to be Warner who'll end up with Juliette, Mafi had to confuse me some more by throwing 'Fracture Me' in my face, and I'm once again stuck in the dilemma. But of course I'm still rooting for Warner and this has given me hope that he might just escape the fate with Juliette. I'm so glad I read it, because now I can take a sigh of relief, there might still be hope.

For me.

Get it?

An
Elisabeth
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Update: (March 2018) I enjoyed this so much more the second time around. I feel like this second read through of the series has helped me understand Adam so much more. I don’t always agree with the choices he makes, but I understand where he’s coming from and I appreciate him more for it 💕

— March 2015 —
meh. It was interesting and did add some more depth to the story, but I'm still not in love with Adam...
I'm glad I read it, but I probably wouldn't read it again
Regan
Oct 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-owned-read
Well, I need Ignite me now.
Whitney Atkinson
i cannot rate this. i'm appalled.

what happened to the adam that i love
Paige
Aug 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
BEWARE THIS REVIEW HAS A LOT OF SPOILERS!!!
My thoughts on this book are a matter of opinion. So if you're team Adam don't hate me. *Gives you cookies and Milk

For the shorter version this book has managed to:
A. Convince me that Adam is hiding something. Something we'll probably find out in Ignite Me.
B. Confirm my belief that Juliette and Warner will be end game.
C. That Kenji is, in fact-AWESOME.
D. That Adam is not the bird. This is just a crackpot theory and I know he has the bird on his chest.
 ♥ Rebecca ♥
So, Adam is super lame, and now we have proof. Honestly, it was so blatantly obvious that he would make a horrible partner for Juliette, that I really cant see any way that Mafi can justify them being together now. There is no way that it can happen. I never really liked Adam. He was ok in book 1 because I thought he was gonna be it, and I just went with it, but I never really loved the idea.

I found Warner more interesting from the beginning, but it wasnt until I read Destroy Me that I realized
Natalie Monroe
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: decimal-pieces
Fracture Me is a clearly transparent attempt to shove stragglers to Team Warner.

How dare he care about his brother more than his girlfriend? How dare he long for a few minutes of peace instead of charging off ass over teakettle to save Juliette?

The playing field is skewed towards Warner, let's get that in the open. He doesn't have anyone left to care about, but Adam does.

Is that what we want, ladies? Boys with no ambition but to serve? If it is, take off your pink sweater and throw your gender
saya ☽ the smol enigmatic baddie
this book should be titled

Irrelevant

I don’t give a shit about Adam
Zain Otoom
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
Adam gives off really strong Tamlin vibes.
Trisha
Apr 06, 2013 marked it as to-read
WARNER. WARNER. WARNER. WARNER. WARNER. WARNER. GIMME, GIMME SOME MORE WARNER.

God, I love Warner so much. The last novella practically tore me to pieces. His character was written so well and I can't help but want more of him.
April (Aprilius Maximus)
TEAM WARNER LETS GO BRING IT IGNITE ME
Stef
Apr 07, 2013 marked it as to-read
Update 2
We have a title for the book. It's entitled Fracture Me.

My thoughts on the title, as seen in aaron-warner.tumblr.com:

I find the title rather interesting though. But what concerns me here is that it…just doesn’t feel right. Like there’s Shatter Me, Unravel Me, Ignite Me, Destroy Me then Fracture Me. Maybe it’s because the word sounds longer than the others. I mean, it’s all about breaking and cracking so I don’t see any problems in the titles-are-connected area.

So the novella will most
Denisse
Jul 31, 2013 rated it did not like it
I can't deal with this boring cow. Adam is one of the worst male YA characters, and he has some hard competition, you know?

So, you like Adam? Ok, fine. I just don't get why. But wahatever. Did anyone really cared about this short story? Is anyone remotely interesting in this pathetic asshole? I'm not, like, at all.

GAME TIME: Marry, Kiss, Cliff: Adam, a Dementor and an Orc. GO!
I'll kiss the orc, marry the dementor (I don't actually have to kiss my husband right? only an idiot would kiss a dement
Anja H.
Nov 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
*4 FRACTURED STARS*

I didn't like this novella as much as Destroy Me, but it was still pretty good in my opinion.
This one is told from Adam's perspective, and I think that's what I disliked most. At the start of this series I really loved Adam but now I'm seriously starting to dislike him! He's constantly having doubts about everything and everyone and he doesn't seem to know what he wants at all. He beats himself up over everything and think's he's responsible for everyone and it's really starti
Is anyone still Team Adam? Or has that group died? 74 307 Jun 19, 2019 08:16AM
The Nooks of Books: Fracture Me 1 4 Feb 02, 2015 04:53PM
Adam... 6 43 May 15, 2014 08:08AM
The Not-So Austen...: Fracture Me - February BOTM Discussion 3 14 Feb 01, 2014 02:29AM
Team Warner 11 172 Jan 03, 2014 11:07PM
The Wide Web of F...: Fracture Me 31 53 Dec 28, 2013 08:30AM

• Brooke (Under the Never Sky, #2.5)
  • Undone (Unraveling, #1.5)
  • Ruled (Birthmarked, #2.5)
  • The First Star to Fall (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1.5)
  • The Department of Alterations (Crewel World, #0.5)
  • Neverfall (Everneath, #1.5)
  • Glitter & Doom (Masque of the Red Death, #1.5)
  • Phoenix Overture (Newsoul, #0.5)
  • Endurance (Razorland, #1.5)
  • Regret (Possession, #1.5)
  • As They Slip Away (Across the Universe, #2.5)
  • The Seeds of Wither (The Chemical Garden #1.5)
  • Annie and Fia (Mind Games, #0.5)
  • A Dark Grave (The Elysium Chronicles, #0.5)
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
  • Faceless (Denazen, #2.5)
  • Breathless (Elemental, #2.5)
  • Portrait of a Marshal: The 2nd Unhidden Story (Starters, #1.25)
Tahereh Mafi is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Shatter Me series. She was born in a small city somewhere in Connecticut and currently resides in Santa Monica, California with her husband, fellow author Ransom Riggs. She can usually be found over-caffeinated and stuck in a book. Shatter Me is her first series, with television rights optioned by ABC Signature Studios; Fur ...more

Shatter Me (6 books)
  • Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
  • Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
  • Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
  • Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4)
  • Defy Me (Shatter Me, #5)
  • Imagine Me (Shatter Me, #6)
“All I can think is how horrible and beautiful it is, that our eyes blur the truth when we can't bear to see it.” 73 likes
“She's trying so hard to be okay --- to make it all this shit okay --- but sometimes it's like the world just won't let her. The hits keep coming, and she keeps hurting.” 33 likes