Start by marking “All I Want for Christmas is a Cowboy (Hunted, #0.5; Montana Men, #0.5; Valentine Valley, #0.5)” as Want to Read:

All I Want for Christmas is a Cowboy

(Hunted 0.5)

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  702 Ratings  ·  74 Reviews
From Emma Cane, Jennifer Ryan, and Katie Lane come three wildly romantic holiday stories featuring snowstorms, proposals, a sleigh ride … and, yes, cowboys.

Published December 10th 2013 by Avon Impulse

To ask other readers questions about All I Want for Christmas is a Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Want for Christmas is a Cowboy

Angela
The Christmas Cabin : Valentine Valley, Book 0.5 by Emma Cane - 3 Stars

Emma Cane penned a sweet, gentle, romance in The Christmas Cabin. I don't generally gravitate towards books with children in them - because they so often feel like plot-muppets - but I actually liked Nate, though he acted older than his 5 years.

I really enjoyed that this was a story the couple, Doug and Sandy, told to their family each year. The first chapter definitely made me curious to read about their children even if t
Jonetta
Dec 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Can't Wait by Jennifer Ryan - December 6
I read the first book in the series, not knowing about this novella but it didn't lessen my enjoyment.

It's a sweet romance with two people who become friends before lovers. We come in at the point where Caleb and Summer already developed deep feelings for each other. He's trying to honor some man code where you don't date your best friend's sister. She's pulling out all the stops to force his hand.

I enjoyed this short, steamy and romantic story with th
Buddy read with Ange

I love Christmas stories at this time of year and I also have a bit of a thing for cowboys so I couldn't resist All I Want for Christmas is a Cowboy. I was already a fan of Katie Lane but Emma Cane and Jennifer Ryan are both new authors to me and I've now added 2 new series to my wish list! If you're looking for a collection of sweet and heart warming Christmas romances then you're definitely going to enjoy this anthology - it's certainly one I'd recommend.

The Christmas Cabi
Trish R.
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very entertaining..

Can't Wait by Jennifer Ryan

This is not the first book about the hero not wanting to date his best friend’s sister and, truthfully, I don’t get that, especially when the girl is a grown woman.

However, it was a good story and I liked the players: Caleb, Summer and Jack (her brother.) Their feelings for one another, the longing and love, was very well described, and made you feel bad for them. At first it made Jack look like a jerk but he came around after talking to his twin, Sa
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
The Christmas Cabin- 2*
Unremarkable for me.

Can't Wait- 2*
Gah! I really don't like this trope. Adult man and woman like each other, but resist the attraction. Why? Oh, 'cause it goes against the "bro code" to fall for your best friends sister. Whatever. It did get a little better once that obstacle was jumped over.

Baby It's Cold Outside-3*
Best one in this anthology. It was sweet and I really shouldn't say any more to not give anything away.
Nancy
Apr 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: never-again
Bad and worse.

"Clothes melted away like the snowflakes on the window...", "And it wasn't long before they were both catching the wave." And then she ran outside into the snow completely naked.

Oh, please.
Crystal
Nov 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in place of an honest review.

If you love cowboys and Christmas then this is the book for you. These three books will make you laugh and also bring tears to your eyes. It is hard to pick the best one of all three so I will let you do that.

In the first book we have Sandy and her son getting a Christmas Tree. Nate and her get lost and a stranger comes by to help. They find a cabin and all of a sudden they have a visitor. It is Doug and his family own the land and cabi
Anita
Dec 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I needed something I could listen to while I did all the mad shopping, wrapping and baking that are required this time of year. I found this wonderful anthology of three short Christmas novellas was just perfect.

The Christmas Cabin by Emma Cane
Sandy and 5-year old Nate are trying to have a normal Christmas and have gone into the mountains to find the perfect tree. They get caught in a snowstorm and a gnarled cowboy points them to an abandoned cabin. Soon after cowboy Doug Thalberg arrives and ea
Dani C. (Paulette's Papers)
Nov 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is a real nice and enjoyable collection of short novellas. Each one of them has a romantic Christmas theme to them.

The Christmas Cabin by Emma Cane – Is a sweet and touching story about how a cowboy and a single mom with her son get trapped in a cabin over Christmas. This novella is a part of the Valentine Valley series.

Can’t Wait by Jennifer Ryan – Is a quick Christmas romance between Summer and her brother’s best friend and foreman Caleb. Not my favorite novella in this book, it is stil
Kristi
Pretty good. I liked the second story best. The Kindle edition had over 10% of promo stuff. Each story had several screens worth of stuff about the authors' other work, but the at 90% it switched to a bunch promos by other authors. It seemed a tad excessive for a non-freebie book.
Ann Lorz
This is the perfect holiday read. Two of the stories tell you about already married couples in their series. Which makes those stories even more heartwarming. A great way to sample these authors.
Kristen Lewendon
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
From sweet to silly to scorching hot, these little Christmas prequels cover a wide spectrum of styles and heat levels. I loved that no matter what the situation, the magic of the season brought everyone together in time for love to find our couples for Christmas. This has introduced me to several authors I haven’t read before but I enjoyed so much I will be searching out what else they have to offer.
Diana
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emma Cane, Jenifer Ryan and Katie Lane

All three of these authors have written fun and sassy short stories of Christmas in snowy, mountain regions in the Christmas season. I got a kick out all three stories and how the women got their way with their men.
Good reads for cozy winter nights by the fire.
Cindy l harmon
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book.

I enjoy the stories. I like short story sometimes to keep me occupied when I waiting for the family to get ready or to go shopping or to a doctor's appointment or for a ride in the car I just like to read
June
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Christmas cowboy romances.
Shelves: adult, christmas, romance
I enjoyed Christmas Cabin best. Sandy, an abandoned young mother, has taken her young son to get a Christmas tree when a snowstorm strikes. They find a cabin in the nick of time, and so does a cowboy.

Can't Wait was a little angst filled for me, when returning vets has one falling for the other's sister.

Baby it's Cold Outside has internet dating leading to true love, with a little bump and snowstorm.
Shan ~ A ~
Dec 31, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio, romance-humor
Baby It's Cold Outside by Katie Lane

Not writing a review, but this was the best story in the book.
Sue Stewart
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 fun holiday stories!
Anne Blyth
Feb 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Three fun quick reads, perfect for the holidays or a rainy day.
Andrea Minier
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect Trifecta

I really enjoyed these three cowboy love stories. I will definitely be adding all three of these authors to my to be read lists.
Sandy M
Feb 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, western
I have one more Christmas book I unfortunately didn’t get my review written for during the holiday season, but I wanted to let all of you know about it, because it’s a darned good book about some really sexy cowboys. I’ve been in a cowboy mood lately, and these novellas certainly hit the spot. So even though it’s holiday-themed, it’s never too late to find some fun and lovin’ in the arms of a cowboy.

I really like this story. It’s part of Emma Cane’s Valentine Vall
Happily Ever Chapter
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg

All I Want for Christmas is a Cowboy
by Emma Cane, Jennifer Ryan, Katie Lane

Released: December 10, 2013
3 Holiday Novellas, about 100 pages each.

The Christmas Cabin by Emma Cane
Sandy and her young son, Nate, are Christmas tree–hunting when a snowstorm strikes and an old ranch hand points them to an abandoned cabin. Little does Sandy know he sent cowboy Doug Thalberg to the same place. It's a Christmas all of Valentine Valley will remember.
---
This novella opens with Sandy and Doug Thalberg hostin
Pam
Dec 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The Christmas Cabin by Emma Cane
Sandy just wants to make Christmas perfect for her son Nate. Last year his father left them and Christmas wasn't to good. They go out to look for the perfect Christmas tree. Once they find it they realize they are lost in a snow.storm. A stranger points her in the direction of a cabin. Once they make it there she starts a fire hoping to get survive the storm. Another stranger tumbles in half frozen and she learns he owns the cabin. They are snowed in and as Christ
Megan
Nov 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Stars 3.5
Flames 1

While hiking through the woods in search of a Christmas tree, Sandy and her son Nate get trapped in a snowstorm. Taking shelter in a cabin they are surprised when another hiker appears at the cabin seeking shelter. Doug had been hunting on his families ranch a few days before Christmas when the snowstorm comes up and causes him to seek shelter in an old cabin. When he gets there he finds a woman and her son taking shelter there as well.

This is a n
Bukcrz
Dec 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
The Christmas Cabin by Emma Cane, 4.5 Stars
This is more than about a cabin. It's about a courageous mother who made her son's Christmas memorable without spending a cent. Just her love and time and lots of snow and laughter. It is about a man who thinks he has nothing to celebrate the season for only to find the woman who made him want to brave that dreadful future.
From the get go, I was drawn into the story especially because the main character's situations are very realistic. Their cares are
Melanie
Dec 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
I must say all three stories were very entertaining to read and I liked them all equally. They were well written, plotted and had a fast pace so I didn’t have a chance to be bored.

All were different in plot so that helped, but one thing they all had in common besides romance, was hot dudes in chaps. Now how can you pass up on that?!

The Christmas Cabin by Emma Cane

This story is all about making lemonade when life dumps you a lot of lemons.

Everything in this story worked for me, from the plot to
Sharon Redfern
Dec 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book is a nice collection of Christmas themed cowboy stories by three of my favorite writers. In the first story, The Christmas Cabin, Emma Cane recounts the tale of how Sandy and Doug Thalberg met in the middle of a raging blizzard and fell in love in a small cabin on the Silver Springs ranch. Throughout the Valentine Valley series, this couple has been an integral part and it was fun to read about their beginning.
In the second story, Can't Wait, Jennifer Ryan tells the tale of Summer and
Beth
Oct 25, 2013 rated it really liked it

All I Want For Christmas Is A Cowboy, this is a delectable collection of three holiday based novellas. Jennifer Ryan, Katie Land and Emma Cane all deliver wonderfully delightful, quick, easy and very enjoyable reads. All I Want For Christmas Is A Cowboy, the perfect book to warm you up on a chilly winter night and ignite the romantic spark for this Holiday season.

I received this ARC copy of All I Want for Christmas Is A Cowboy from Avon Impulse in exchange for a honest review. This book is se
Darcy
Feb 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book was filled with sweet stories.

Emma Cane - This one was so sweet. I loved the idea that an angel of some kind pointed both Doug and Sandy and Nate to the cabin. The bare bones cabin seemed to be a place where everyone rediscover Christmas. I especially loved that Sandy's love of life made Doug rethink what was going on in his life.

Jennifer Ryan - This story brings about the question of brotherhood and the rules of it versus the love of a good woman. I really felt for Caleb, Summer was
Barb
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Can't Wait by Jennifer Ryan
Before The Hunted
Beth Cutwright
Jul 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
What a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon. I read the first of three stories on a Saturday night and read the remaining stories Sunday afternoon, and I sported a grin from ear to ear with the sweetness of each read. All three stories were set during the Christmas season. All three were romantic, some spicier than others and all three provided hunky Christmas cowboys! Yumm!

The Christmas Cabin was a sweet tale of how the family elders met. It was really sweet, heart warming and romantic.

Can't Wa
  • The Cowboy of Valentine Valley (Valentine Valley, #3)
  • Cowboy Crazy
  • The Christmas Cookie Collection (Twilight, Texas, #4.1)
  • Cowboy (The Harmony Series #1)
  • Counterfeit Cowboy
  • Stilettos & Spurs
  • Cowboy-Sexy
  • Christmas on Main Street (Snowberry Creek, #1.5; Shelter Bay, #6.5; Cricket Creek, #5.5; Bayberry Island, #0.5)
  • Worth The Trouble (Texas Trouble, #9)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Baby (Cowboys & Brides, #2)
  • Right Wrong Guy (Brightwater #2)
  • A Texas Thanksgiving (Homecoming Heroes #5)
  • Silver River Romeo (Rancher Romance, #1)
  • A Cowboy's Christmas Promise (Whisper Creek, #2)
  • Holiday Kisses
  • Deep in the Heat of Texas
  • Truly Sweet (Sweet, Texas, #5)
Emma Cane grew up reading and soon discovered that she liked to write passionate stories of teenagers in space. Her love of “passionate stories” has never gone away, although today she concentrates on the heartwarming characters of Valentine Valley, her fictional small town in the Colorado Rockies.

Now that her three children are grown, Emma loves spending time crocheting and singing (although not

Hunted (5 books)
  • Saved by the Rancher (The Hunted, #1)
  • Lucky Like Us (The Hunted, #2)
  • The Right Bride (Hunted, #3)
  • Chasing Morgan (The Hunted #4)
  • Everything She Wanted (The Hunted, #5)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice