Start by marking “Can't Help Falling in Love” as Want to Read:
Can't Help Falling in Love

Can't Help Falling in Love (Rock'n'Rolla Hotel #2)

3.74  ·  Rating details ·  47 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
The staff of Cheryl Harper's Elvis-themed Rock'n'Rolla Hotel are back with a funny, fresh romance that goes undercover—under the covers!

As a former Marine, hotel manager Tony Ortega has plenty of experience assessing threats, and the hotel's newest guest, Randa Whitmore, is a code red. Tall, blonde, and with legs for miles, she may look like his every fantasy, but he knows
Published August 20th 2013 by Avon Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Can't Help Falling in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Can't Help Falling in Love

Karla

4.5 Stars!! Couldn't help but fall in love with this book!! A sweet, fun, second installment in this delightful series!

Cheryl Harper has written yet another charming book the takes place in the Rock'n'Rolla, an Elvis themed hotel in Memphis, Tennessee. The Rock'n'Rolla is not just a hotel, it's a home for so many of the employees that work there, and they are a truly unique family.

Tony Ortega is the manager of the Rock'n'Rolla, he's tough on the outside, but a kind and gentle soul on the insi
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish
Can’t Help Falling in Love is the 2nd book in Cheryl Harper’s Rock’n’Rolla Hotel series. It’s a fun story that any contemporary romance fan will enjoy, and any Elvis fan will love!
Blurb

Lisa
Nov 26, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: books-i-liked
You can`t help falling in love with Tony. :) ...more
Michelle
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Randa tries so hard to earn her family's approval but when you're the youngest child and only daughter of a hotel dynasty it takes a lot to impress. After her last engagement fell through she was banished to Graceland in attempt to evaluate a hostile takeover of a boutique hotel. What she doesn't expect is the charm of the hotel and it's employees to win her over and show her that money and power are not the only things she needs. Tony didn't have much growing up and after serving in the militar ...more
Algel Crestfall
Aug 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
When I tried requesting titles from Edelweiss, the first book I requested is this Contemporary Romance from Cheryl Harper. I know the title is a very common one, but I tell you, the story is really good in a funny and romantic way!

First of all, let's check in at the awesome Rock'n'Rolla hotel, where it's theme is based on the King of Rock and Roll, Elvis Presley! He's my granny's number one crush, so I guess she'll want to live in this hotel for the rest of her life. And the burger? That mouth-w
Gaele
Aug 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: avon, jeep-diva
Randa Whitmore is smart, clever and sexy, with a need to get out from under her family’s thumb. Tony Ortega is honed handsome, quiet and suffering from PTSD after 3 tours in war zones with the Marine Corp. Both collide at the Rock’n’Rolla hotel in Memphis, during Elvis week, as Randa has been sent to “scout” the hotel for purchase and inclusion into the family’s large chain.

Randa was delightful, realizing that her position as only daughter and youngest in the family had set her up for a shallow
Brandy Dorsch
Aug 23, 2013 rated it liked it
This is was a fun contemporary read. I personally am not a huge fan of Elvis so I am sure that the whole Elvis Week experience was lost on me. I know, kittens. I suck cause I don't love The King. LOL!
Randa was a fun character and seemed to have it all together. I understood her need to get out from under her family's thumb and manage her own place. I have to say that the thing I liked most about this book was Tony.
Tony is a military man who is suffering from PTSD. That sings to my desire to hel
Codi Gary
Apr 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I could say a lot about this book and I will tomorrow when I'm more awake. What I will say is Cheryl Harper did a fantastic job with these two characters, the dialogue, and their love story. It was funny, relatable, and filled with smiley, giddy, squeal worthy moments! If you enjoy funny, light hearted romance, you need to read this book.
Mrs. Garen L. Herd
Good read

Good read

Some humor, some sad. The characters were great. Even though the hero was a rough, tough ex-marine, the heroine could still confuse and befuddle him. Highly recommended.
Shelly
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Another awesome book.... Love the Elvis theme hotel.... the lessons in each book are so subtle that it's easy to over look by the romance of the story
Jennifer Kacey
Apr 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It was snarky and adorable and perfect!!! Will absolutely read the others in the series!
Debra Godwin
Ps
Mar 27, 2018
Sznn
Sep 04, 2016

Rock'n'Rolla Hotel (3 books)
  • Stuck On You