Start by marking “Undeniably Yours (Kowalski Family, #2)” as Want to Read:
Undeniably Yours (Kowalski Family, #2)

Undeniably Yours (Kowalski Family #2)

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  9,499 Ratings  ·  728 Reviews
Bar owner Kevin Kowalski is used to women throwing their phone numbers at him. Even if lately he's been more interested in finding Mrs. Right than Miss Right Now. Enter Beth Hansen.

Kevin and Beth may have started out all wrong, with an impromptu passionate encounter at a wedding, followed by a walk of shame. Yet Kevin knows there's more to their relationship than a one-nig
ebook
Published February 1st 2012 by Carina Press (first published November 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Undeniably Yours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undeniably Yours

Anja
Oct 27, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: c, w-az
2.5 stars.

I wanted to bash Beth over the head with the boulder that is her pride. She spends the entire book whining about how everyone wants to help her and be there for her but she is too independent and afraid of smothering to allow it.

I have no idea what Kevin sees in her. Why does he try so hard when he is getting nothing in return? He puts up with her crap for ten months. Being supportive, trying to show her affection. I wanted to shake some self-respect into him. Women are always giving h
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish
Kevin was ruined. No way in hell was he going to have a normal relationship with a woman’s vagina ever again.

Shit. He was even using the word 'vagina'. He was totally, irretrievably ruined as a man.
I LOVE these books... every single one of them!! Absolutely favorites and keepers, each and every one! Undeniably Yours is book two of the Kowalski family series and it’s funny, heartwarming, sexy… and in case I didn’t make it clear enough, I LOVED IT!

This is Kevin and Beth’s story who, after a one
Teryl
This book was frustrating. It never got any deeper than the surface. Beth was a stupid idiot and I have no idea why Kevin even liked her. I totally didn't buy their HEA. Very disappointed because the first book in this series was so good! It felt like the author took 2 steps back in the writing department.
Chan
Mar 29, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book frustrated me.
description/

And the heroine
description/

Beth: Kevin is hot. I want him.
Kevin: Let’s sleep together
Beth: Okay.

A week later

Beth: I’m pregnant
Kevin: Cool. Let’s get married.
Beth: I don’t need you to get married. I can marry myself
Kevin: Well let me help you with the pregnancy
Beth: No. I’m so independent. I impregnated myself.
Kevin: but I love you
Beth: no you don’t. I love myself.

Exasperating and infuriating woman! I was so ready for this book to end. The redeeming quality was the Kowalski family.
Samantha
Oct 27, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
I really liked Kevin in the first book, so I was excited to learn that he was going to get his own book. However, after meeting his lucky lady my happy feelings died. Beth was a miserable female the whole book. They have a one night stand that leads to them having a baby. Instead of Beth accepting Kevin's help, she pushes him away repeatedly. The whole book goes on with this cycle. I really wanted more of a connection between them. I thought the pregnancy would have brought them together and the ...more
K.
Feb 07, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
If it wasn't for the hero of this book ... I'd have rated it a 2*! The heroine, Beth, spent the entire book spinning out the same extremely annoying "I need my space" type of independence theme, and rejecting the very sweet and protective hero, Kevin. I pretty much could not figure out why the heck such a "good guy" hero fell in love with her. Talk about "phoning it in" on Beth's character - she needed a personality transfusion!. She was very one-dimensional to an extreme, while the rest of the ...more
Renae (Romantic Parvenu)
I picked up Undeniably Yours because it was the next in a series, so...I didn’t realize it was an “oops, I’m pregnant after a one-night stand” type of book. To be honest, that’s not my favorite plot-line. I just don’t like babies, okay—all the “awwwww, so cute” moments for me are more “gack, disgusting” moments. So, you know. If this had been a standalone I most likely wouldn’t have been in a hurry to get to this.

But I’d already made the effort of checking this out from the library and I do like
★★★
Undeniably Yours is the third installment in Shannon Stacey's contemporary romance series titled: Kowalski Family. I am a fan of Ms. Stacey and her writing, and I love this series! It has wit, humor, a primary and secondary romance, and a down-to-earth storyline. However, I didn't enjoy Undeniably Yours as much as the other two I have read thus far (Exclusively Yours and Yours to Keep). The female lead is stubbornly independent by nature and it gets annoying after a while. That is my only com
Maggie
MENTAL CASTING NEWS
(I put the mental in mental casting!)
(Also, I've had a litttttle bit to drink.)

I read three romance authors: Victoria Dahl, Julie James, and Shannon Stacey. Dahl I read for the sex, James I read for the dialogue, and Stacey I read for the men. The Kowalski men. Hot damn. Of the 3 Kowalskis, Kevin Kowalski of Undeniably Yours is my favorite. He's just a good guy. He owns a bar, he loves the Celtics (forgivable), and he loves his family. He was married once before to a woman who
Gamze
May 25, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Dün akşam kitabı bitirir bitirmez aklıma bir replik geldi.
Cem Yılmaz'ın filmine ait olabilir ama emin değilim açıkçası.
Kitap için bas bas bağırıp o repliği söylemek istiyorum defalarda..
"Doktor bu neee??!??!"
Kitabı neresinden tutsam elimde patlayacakmış gibi hissediyorum.
Karakterler özellikle de Beth... Okurken ölüp ölüp dirildim resmen. -_-
Tina
The only reason this book gets even three stars is because of the hero, his dialogue, and the B-plot. The heroine was a very frustrating protagonist to read about and was the reason I originally contemplated giving the book 2-stars.

Kevin Kowalski is a bar owner from a huge and loving family. He is immediately attracted to Beth and the two have a memorable night together. Very memorable as it turns out because he condom failed and beth is pregnant.

Before I get to my problems with Beth, I'll say w
~Tina~
I'm so glad that this book was about Kevin Kowalski since he seemed like the only sibling who got a bum deal in the last book and I wanted a happily ever after for him. I didn't exactly expect this kind of happily ever after mind you, but I'm not one to complain. Even though it's not something new, I really enjoyed the way the story-lined moved and I never lost interest.

I simply adore Kevin. I love how much he genuinely cares. He's not your average player even though he could easily live like o
Holly
I remember really liking Kevin in the previous story, and really wanting him to get his own, but I can't exactly recall why I liked him. So I kind of went into this book blind.

I really liked a lot of it. Kevin and the whole Kowalski clan were wonderful. I loved the sense of camaraderie and friendship between them, and the other secondary characters.

Kevin was a solid character, who really wanted to do the right thing by Beth. He also wanted to settle down with a family, so the timing was right fo
Jaci Burton
Oct 22, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. I thought Shannon's first book, Exclusively Yours, was wonderful, but I loved this one even more. She writes real characters with real flaws. I loved Beth and Kevin was perfect. This book made me tear up and smile and laugh and run the gamut of emotions. An excellent read!
KarenH
Catherine
Unfortunately, I did not like this book anywhere near as well as I liked the first book. I spent almost the whole read clenching my teeth and wishing I could reach through the book and strangle the heroine. I honestly have no clue why Kevin had the slightest interest in her.

Beth completely closed herself off and came off like a jerk--for ten months. She argued about every single thing the hero wanted to help her with, even though he was just trying to do his best by his baby and a woman that he
Jane Stewart
The author had no good reason to keep the couple apart. I was annoyed.

I really enjoyed “Exclusively Yours” the 1st book in the series. The author is a good writer and really keeps my interest. This is book 2. The beginning was good but it soon turned into a disappointment. Here’s what happens. Guy and girl meet, are drawn to each other, have sex, condom breaks, she’s pregnant. She informs him of the pregnancy but does not want a relationship. He does everything right. He helps her financially an
Amber Brownlow
I was pretty excited to pick this book up after reading Exclusively Yours but felt slightly let down. Don't get me wrong I actually liked this book for the most part, but it was too slow for me, and was pretty repetitive-making me want to bang my head against the door with Beth's stubbornness.

What saved this book for me was Kevin and his family-for me they completely saved the story; their close relationship and interaction with one another is amazing, and I love it/them.

I'm still interested in
Miss Kim
This is a great series. The writing reminds me of a PG version of Lauren Dane's Chase Brother series. The tight knit family, small town, funny dialogue, dreamy heroes...

However, in this one, I didn't really 'get' Beth. The whole 'nomadic' lifestyle didn't make sense to me. Ok, so her mother had some miscarriages, and she is the only child they had and they are smothering. So she takes off and moves around the country living like a fugitive on the run, living in shithole apartments? Fighting off
Svenja
Mar 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-sterne
Ich liiiiebe die verrückte und wilde Familie Kowalski sehr.

Im zweiten Teil geht es natürlich auch wieder darum, wie sich ein zuckersüßes Pärchen findet. Einfach wird es dem Paar natürlich nicht gemacht und so verschlingt man eifrig eine Seite nach der anderen, bis es endlich zu dem (wenig überraschendem) Ende kommt.

Robin *loves sexy books*
Really liked this one too. This is one of those great big families you wish you knew in real life. Although Beth was almost a little too stubborn for me, the ending was great. I'm off to find out if she'll be writing another one for this family.
Malinda
3-3.5 stars

This was a good story. I've read book #1 of the series and liked the series and family from that book so I decided to try the next book in the series. I really liked Kevin in this book. He turned out to be a really good hero. Beth was a good heroine at times but she was so set against a relationship that sometimes it made her a less than lovable character.

Beth is the only daughter of parents that suffered 5 miscarriages. She grew up feeling smothered by her parents protectiveness and
Judi
Nov 13, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kevin Kowalski and the entire fun-loving Kowalski clan are back in Undeniably Yours, the follow up to Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey.

For anyone who doesn’t already know it, Shannon Stacey is a big fan and supporter of all things Boston sports related and she makes no bones about where her allegiance lies when cheering for her teams. So it‘s no surprise that her characters are huge fans of all things Boston/New England. The many sports references in Undeniably Yours were often a source of co
Alex
At First Sight: As the owner of Jasper's, a successful sports bar in Concord, Kevin is no lacking for female companionship, but he's still reeling from his divorce a couple of years prior - which ended when he found out that his wife was cheating on him with his boss, ending his marriage and career in one swift move - and he's starting to lose interest on the women that frequent his bar... until the night he meets Beth Hansen.

Beth is a nomad by choice, going from one crappy job/apartment to anot
Ruth
Dec 04, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this much better than the first in the series. For a start, the Kowalski family didn't take up so much of the plot and pages, all the characters appeared to be realistic mixes of decent, confused and self-centered, and the situations they found themselves in more like the messy reality of life. I really liked the way the story takes place over a year - it's just more like many relationships really develop. I also loved the get-pregnant-on-first-date thing, and how the hero and heroine bo ...more
Colleen
Oct 20, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2010
Shannon Stacey's latest book, Undeniably Yours, features Kevin Kowalski a former cop who now owns a sports bar. Women throw themselves at Kevin - and he has a collection of napkins with phone numbers to prove it. But he wants more.

One night he spots Beth Hansen in his bar. He is immediately smitten but their first meeting ends in a disaster. As luck would have it they meet again when Beth is working as a bartender at his brother's wedding. They spend an incredible night together but the next mor
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
In this latest installment of the Kowalski family features Kevin, the hunky cop-turned-bar owner and Beth the reluctant heroine. Beth and Kevin first me under strange circumstances at his bar, but he is definitely drawn to her even when the night ends in disaster.

In a fantastic twist of fate, they meet again and proceed to have a fun filled night of passion. Much to Kevin's dismay, Beth skips out before he awakens to avoid the awkward "morning after" routine. It's never really clear to me why B
Kelly
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shannon Stacey writes the really sweet, sexy contemporary romances I get a hankering for upon occasion. It isn't even just the main characters that do it for me. It's the rowdy, overwhelming family that surrounds them and grounds them and drives them both a little crazy.

I love big, crazy families. They're so fun! (and loud. and overwhelming. Hey. Someone should ask me about the time MY family went into intimate detail about how to properly slaughter a pig over a holiday dinner once. THAT WAS FUN
Lori
I loved the first Kowalski book. And I wanted to love this one just as much. I adored Kevin. He was a great mix of devilish and strong family man. He already felt something for Beth even before she showed up pregnant. So wanting to be with her seemed a natural extension for him.

I had a very hard time warming up to Beth. She kept holding Kevin off, and while I understood the reluctance to jump into a relationship because of the baby, she never gave them a chance to find out if there was anything
  • Real Men Will (Donovan Brothers Brewery, #3)
  • Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)
  • Turn It Up (Turn It Up, #1)
  • A Clockwork Christmas
  • Kiss Me, I'm Irish
  • Heartstrings and Diamond Rings (Playboys, #4)
  • Whisper Falls (Destiny, #3)
  • Breakfast in Bed (Domestic Gods, #3)
  • A Rare Gift (Kent Brothers, #2)
  • Until There Was You
  • Make Mine a Bad Boy (Deep in the Heart of Texas, #2)
  • One Good Reason (Adamson Brothers, #2)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Shannon Stacey lives with her husband and two sons in New England, where her favorite activities are writing romance and really random tweets when she’s not riding her ATV. She loves mud, books, football & watching way too much TV.
More about Shannon Stacey

Kowalski Family (10 books)
  • Exclusively Yours (Kowalski Family, #1)
  • Yours to Keep (Kowalski Family, #3)
  • All He Ever Needed (Kowalski Family, #4)
  • All He Ever Desired (Kowalski Family, #5)
  • All He Ever Dreamed (Kowalski Family, #6)
  • Love a Little Sideways (Kowalski Family, #7)
  • Taken with You (Kowalski Family, #8)
  • Falling for Max (Kowalski Family, #9)
  • What it Takes (Kowalski Family, #10)

Romance Deals

• Wild Kisses (Wildwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Dangerous Engagement (The Regency Spies of London, #3)
  • Trouble in Paradise
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Staying For Good (Most Likely To, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Miss Fortune (Lear Family Trilogy #3)
  • Almost Like Love
  • Party Girl
  • Cross My Heart
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Grave Secrets (Rogue River #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Married by Monday (The Weekday Brides, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • If I Didn't Know Better (The Callaways #9)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Beauty Queen (Lear Family Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Life After Wife (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #3)
  • Incentive
    $3.99 $1.99
  • It Started With a Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fiancé by Friday (The Weekday Brides, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5)
  • The Color of Water in July
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Knight Avenged (Circle of Seven, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taken by Tuesday (The Weekday Brides, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kushiel's Dart (Phèdre's Trilogy, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • A Forever Thing (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dead in Her Tracks (Rogue Winter, #2)
  • Flirting with Felicity
  • Long, Hot Texas Summer
  • You'll Think of Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Lily Love
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Forever is the Worst Long Time
    $4.99 $1.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet as Sin (Bad Habit, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • The Dollmaker (The Forgotten Files, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Shameless (White Lies Duet #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Burn for You (Slow Burn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Be Mine Forever (St. Helena Vineyard, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Lake (Sweet Lake #1)
  • The Barefoot Summer
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Smart Girl (The Girl's #3)
  • Falling Together
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Warrior's Revenge
  • Lily's White Lace
    $4.49 $1.99
  • A Viscount's Proposal (The Regency Spies of London, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fear For Me: A Novel of the Bayou Butcher (For Me, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hangman (The Forgotten Files #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Stone Walls (True Heroes, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Flashpoint (Troubleshooters, #7)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Break Me (Corrupted Hearts, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Shark (Forgotten Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Black and Green (The Ghost Bird, #11)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Wager
  • Enrage (Eagle Elite )
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Spiral of Need (The Mercury Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Treasured by Thursday (The Weekday Brides, #7)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Infraction (Players Game, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fated (Dark Protectors, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Material Girl (The Fancy Lives of the Lear Sisters, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, #3)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Summer in Napa (St. Helena Vineyard, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Devil's Daughter (Hidden Sins #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
  • P.S. from Paris
  • Love, Lucas
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Rules of Regret
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Shining Whatever (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Follow Me (Corrupted Hearts, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Girl (The Girl's Series Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lost and Found Sisters (Wildstone, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Trouble with Tomboys (Tommy Creek #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All There Is (Juniper Hills, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Soul and Blade (Blood and Bone, #3)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • To Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Nobody's Baby But Mine (Chicago Stars, #3)
    $4.74 $1.99
  • Delta: Redemption (Delta, #3)
  • The Curiosity
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dealing Double (Heartbreaker, #2)
  • Mariana
    $16.99 $2.99
  • Spin (Spin, #1)
    $7.74 $0.99
  • On Her Father's Grave (Rogue River #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Heartbreakers (The Heartbreakers Chronicles, #1)
  • Before Goodbye
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Blood and Bone (Blood and Bone, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Hot Shot (Hostile Operations Team, #5)
  • The Way Life Should Be: A Novel
    $11.74 $1.99
  • By Your Side
    $9.99 $1.99
“It's a good thing you don't bring Lily in to the bar. If they see what a beautiful baby you made, we'll have to double our napkin orders."
He propped his elbows on the bar so his face was very close to hers.
"I can't make magic like Lily with any woman but you.”
15 likes
“Who’s Beth?” Keri asked.
“The bartender at your wedding.”
“Oh, that’s right. How could I forget when
my husband almost got thrown out of our own
reception for trying to hire her like a hooker or
something.”
“What’s a hooker?” Bobby asked.
Keri’s island tan flushed pink. “Oops.”
“You put it on the end of a fishing pole,
dummy,” Brian explained.