Start by marking “King (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #8)” as Want to Read:
King (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #8)

King

(Mistress & Master of Restraint #8)

With my roots ripped from our family tree and placed on another branch, I’m on a quest to reclaim my legacy…

Every action I’ve made since I was five years old was to secure my place in the Whittenhower family. Living in Misery Castle, driving past the manors of my mother and siblings at least twice per day, then staring into the eyes of the father who refused to claim me,
Kindle Edition, Final edition, 329 pages
Published July 11th 2018 by Wicked Reads (first published April 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about King

Club Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairMake Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairMaster of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair
BDSM Fiction
1,018 books — 1,334 voters
Lori's Song by Lori ForoozandehThe Speed of Dark by Clayton Clifford ByeDeadly Pleasures by Mary FirminActivity Story Book Sunshine and Her Big Blarney Smile! by Linda HalesChristmas Cracker by R.L.  Cherry
Best book to read in 2014
166 books — 167 voters

More lists with this book...

Candice
Mar 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for Whitt's POV and it did not disappoint. I'm SO invested in this series.

Once again I have questions and little answers, but that's the beauty of Erica Chilson's work. You KNOW the answers will come, you just have to be patient.

Ezra rocked my world in King. I felt like I got a totally different side to him. I am so used to Dr. Lunatic that it was nice to see the real Ezra come out to play. Also, my heart broke for him.

Dvillalobos
Feb 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
FanF**KINGtastic!!
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Now the story has jumped the shark for me. This is dragging out forever it feels. Whit is finally storming the castle to get rid of the despots only to find out, they are not. W.T.H? The story went sideways although there has been hints of this fuckery in the previous book.

Niel blows this wide open and I'm as blindsided as Marcus in someways. We are finally back in the present instead of going by different people's viewpoints. The entire family is back but there is another group that is driving
Epiphany
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erica-chilson, bdsm
KING: M&M of Restraint, #8 is the one I have been waiting to read. WOW!! It blew my mind at the end and I had to go back and read it again. This book is about Daniel Whittenhower II and he will do anything to protect his family. This book answered so many questions for me, but at the end it opened a full can of worms and questions. I did not shake my head wondering, I got whiplash because of this book. It took me a little while to write this review and I still don't know what to say about th ...more
Cassie
Apr 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this author? I love her writing and how she grabs you and brings you right into the world she created.

Learning who King really is and what he thinks and feels. We get some new information that will keep you guessing and wondering who is involved. 'King' had me laughing out loud some moments, and now I catch myself using some of the terms, that was used in the book. On top of laughing, there was moments where my heart was breaking for Daniel and everyone around him.

He is ha
FantasyLiving
Jul 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This series is one of my favourites. I really enjoyed reading about Whitt and his transformation. I was a bit concerned about his judgment in Queen's story, especially since it was made very clear that he was gay. (Marrying someone who basically raised you is all kinds of creepy, not to mention a woman, when you clearly prefer men, and live in an accepting circle) I know there was an explanation regarding inheritance etc but it was a little ridiculous to me. It felt like he was still a baby tryi ...more
Tia
Mar 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Once again I am falling for the characters in the M&M books. Everytime I read one I want more MORE MORE!!! I loved KING because it's finally shedding light on why all these characters are the way they are. I am SO happy that Daniel is finally in a "happy place", for how long, well I guess I will have to wait and see. I loved the Epilogue from Ez's voice. He has issues and I love being in his mind. Even though I am left dazed and confused after reading this, I keep playing situations out im m ...more
KissMeSlowly
May 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, favorite-author
King
-- Honestly, when I finished the book I was sitting here trying to acclimate to the fact that I've read one of the best books, no series in entire life...

Erica Chilson has made sure that I'll never fucking forget her books and for that I'm very thankful.

I thoroughly enjoyed Daniel or pretty boy as he is often called as he goes from boy to man.

As he separates fact from fiction and still manages to find the love of his life.

I loved every second of this book.

I'm still emotional, not sure i
Scarlett Rue
2016

I haven't read this book in a long time, so the shelves I have it on are from memory, but I intended to update it since the new version will be out soon. Not sure how this is going to effect the reviews but I'll figure it out when I finish reading it.

2018
Since there isn't the original edition left to put the shelves on, I am going to have to redo them when I update the new edition after reading it. I have it, just haven't gotten around to it
Kris
Apr 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
a WOW installment on the M&M series! Great read, flies by!! maybe need to do a re-read?! i think so!
Things did not go as i expected for King (Whitt) but the twists & turns were a fun ride!
Shocking information revealed that left me winded...What the HECK??!! Dalton? really?? (sorry, no spoilers here!!)
Thankfully Chilson writes fast so i wont have to wait too long till the next one. :-)
Christy
Apr 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
By Erica Chilson

Where to start? I can say how much I love King. Here is the story of the boy we watched grow up before his time. I want some much for this character to find peace and joy. I love his charming ways as a child. I was on the edge of my sit from start to finsh with this book. Enjoy the show folks.

Jedi christy
Valorie Rice
It blew my mind at the end and I had to go back and read it twice. I enjoyed the whole series. I would read it again, and again and so forth. It is a must read but start from the first book. I love Erica Chilson's writing style. It is exciting on the edge of your seat can't put it down. This is one of those books. The whole series is a must read if your looking for good books there are it.
Mary
Aug 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a great installment to the series but it was the epilogue that really left you gasping.

I love how complex the stories are, how interwoven the characters are with other and not to mention the loops that the author keeps throwing at the reader.

I honestly can't wait for the next installment.
Sandy
Feb 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Totally love this series and King was no exception. I must not be ready the right blogs or postings because I can't belive more people are not talking about this series.

It was easy to get confused in this one to keep up, but the story is awesome.
Amy-
May 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
wow!! I am so glad Erica writes fast because I CAN NOT wait for FAITHLESS!! I absolutely love Whitt. I feel like i'm emotionally involved in this series because it grabs you from the very beginning and you don't want to let go!
Trish
Jul 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow this one is mind blowing. More and more facts come out, about who is behind it all. Very interesting. There was a whole lot i didn't see coming. Erica Chilson is just such an amazing writer. This is a must read series IMO!
Jacki
May 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I have whiplash! I can't wait for Faithless.
Kent
Jul 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, kindle-books
Right now I am too tired to give this a proper review. All I can say is WTF?
Salena
Apr 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Wow! Lots of OMGs on my part. Man these people are fubared. Still love it Erica!
Apr 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I loved seeing Whitt become Daniel. The transition he took through the book was beautiful. I can't wait to see what happens next in this series. :)
Kimberly Morrow howe
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that this book was an emotional roller coaster! I am so glad that Daniel finally gets what he wants but must say that epilogue was thoroughly enlightening!!! Well done! Thank you!
Bec
May 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
How did I miss this release?!
Wendy
Oct 01, 2013
Dr
Dec 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Safewords Davenport and Chiffon (Safeword, #4)
  • Beyond the Edge (The James Lucas Trilogy, #1)
  • Bind and Keep Me (Pierced Hearts, #2)
  • The Taming of Red Riding (A BDSM Fairy Tale)
  • Molly's Lips: Club Mephisto Retold (Club Mephisto, #1.5)
  • Deliverance: Hooch and Matt's Story
  • Tempered by Fire (Angel Bound #1)
  • Consequences (The Flesh Cartel #4)
  • Sacred Revelations (Chronicles of Surrender, #2)
  • FrankenDom
  • Power Play (Pleasure Playground #2)
  • Deliver Us (Deliver Us, #1)
  • Power Exchange (Power Exchange, #1)
  • Choices (Golden Collar, #1)
  • Being Amber (New Atlanta, #1)
  • The Perfect Submissive
  • Sensation Play (1Night Stand, #93)
  • Above the Dungeon (Dungeon #1)
Erica Chilson does not write in the 3rd person, wanting her readers to be her characters. Therefore, writing a bio about herself, is uncomfortable in the extreme.

Born, raised, and here to stay, the Wicked Writer is a stump-jumper, a ridge-runner. Hailing from North Central Pennsylvania, directly on the New York State border; she loves the changes in seasons, the humid air, all the mountainous for

Mistress & Master of Restraint (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Restraint (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #1)
  • Unleashed (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #2)
  • Dexter (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #3)
  • Dalton (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #4)
  • Jaded (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #5)
  • Queened (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #6)
  • Checkmate (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #7)
  • Faithless (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #9)
  • The Hunter (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #10)
  • Integrated (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #11)