Start by marking “Bare Necessities (Harlequin Blaze, #371)” as Want to Read:
Bare Necessities (Harlequin Blaze, #371)

Bare Necessities (Harlequin Blaze, #371)

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  225 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Nothing like he remembered

All it takes to be a super-hot lingerie designer is chutzpah and a healthy dose of talent. Right? So why is Bridget Weiss making ends meet selling custom bras and thongs to Chicago's triple-X dancers? And now Adam Hale, her brother's best friend, is in town and thinks she's a stripper, too! Maybe she'll just let him sweat over that mix-up.

But ever
Published December 19th 2007 by Harlequin Blaze

To ask other readers questions about Bare Necessities, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bare Necessities

Dina
Aug 26, 2009 rated it really liked it
This was a cute and sexy read, with an unusual premise (Bridget, the heroine, designs lingeries and outfits for strippers, oops, exotic dancers) and very likable characters. The love scenes were scorching hot, starting with Bridget performing a sensual striptease and giving a lap dance to Adam, the hero, then moving on to a naughty love session in a public place a few days later, and then ending with a steamy encounter in her parents' barn. Wow, I'm still fanning myself over those scenes! ;)

As f
♡Karlyn P♡
One of the better Blaze books. I read them as a guilty pleasure, but I know not to expect too much. But once in a while you find a really great story that is touching, believable and heartfelt -- as well as really sexy. I loved how the hero/heroine had a deep friendship, and I like how the author allowed the relationship time to evolve emotionally. It was never over the top. I plan to get the other Blaze book by this author, and I hope it is this good too!
Nisha
Even for a Blaze this was pretty smoking. I picked this up, wanting a quick fix - not realizing that a stumbled upon one of my favorite premises: hero-who-is-the-brother's-bff-already-in-love-with-heroine. Ok, I don't have a shelf like that, but it's still a good one.

Bridget is an up and coming lingerie designer who starts practicing her trade with the exotic dancer crowd. Raised on a farm and mostly overprotected by her parents and her brothers, her long-time crush and older brother's bff, Adam
Netanella
Sep 13, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blaze
This was one steamy read, definitely Blaze-worth, featuring lots of bodacious tatas - real, fake, and even bovine. Busty Wisconsin farmgirl and milkmaid Bridget Weiss moves to Chicago to learn fashion design, and ends up designing racy costumes for exotic dancers. She runs into family friend and secret childhood crush Adam Hale, a commodities trader who's looking to make money and get out of the big city. Theirs is a friends-to-lovers story that's sweet and sexy and smells like candy. A fun, qui ...more
Allison
Jun 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Nice read. Chuckles, crazy, overprotective family and I always love it when the guy has wanted the girl for a while.
Giulia
May 19, 2014 rated it it was ok
.............
Ltlmer2
Dec 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-rated
Really enjoyed this one. It has all the best ingredients...likeable H/h, hot love scenes, good story and a touch of humor. I will definitely be checking out other books by Marie Donovan!
Jen
Very hot, and an "exotic" premise, heh.
Mary S
Nov 27, 2017
Bee
Mar 24, 2012
Anitha Mary
rated it did not like it
Mar 14, 2014
Jun 30, 2017
Summer
Jan 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Pleasure to the Max! (Harlequin Blaze #414)
  • Anything for You (It's All About Attitude #6)
  • Risque Business
  • Overexposed (The Bad Girls Club)
  • The Specialist
  • Putting It To The Test (Harlequin Blaze #392)
  • Indecent Suggestion
  • Ms. Match (The Wrong Bed #49)
  • Sex, Straight Up (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #2)
  • Storm Watch (Harlequin Blaze, #487) (Uniformly Hot!, #8)
  • She Did A Bad, Bad Thing (Million Dollar Secrets, #1)
  • About Last Night
  • Incognito
  • Able-Bodied (Uniformly Hot!, #2)
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside