Start by marking “Hunter (The Silver, #6)” as Want to Read:
Hunter (The Silver, #6)

Hunter

(The Silver #6)

Hunter, the sixth book of the Silver Series, is about Dray, a werewolf who feels trapped and alone in his small farming town. He struggles to find his place and fit in despite his differences, then Dray’s world is shaken when a cute girl shows up the same time as a vengeful wild werewolf pack. With Jaze’s help, Dray fights to protect his town, but when Jaze is in trouble, ...more
Published January 15th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Hunter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter

Start your review of Hunter (The Silver, #6)
angela
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Great

This is another great book in the series. I loved it and am getting very little sleep while reading the series. It's so hard to put my kindle down, I just want to know what happens next and am so entranced by these books.
Loren Weaver
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hunter by Cheree Alsop is book 6 in the Silver series. This one follows Dray and Gem (from book five). Set in a small farming town, Dray is the only werewolf in the area. He was adopted, and so doesn’t really know much about his wolf side. When a cute, bouncy girl moves in with her family, he’s immediately drawn to her smell. She, of course, knows exactly what he is.

But the local livestock is being viciously slaughtered by wolves, and Dray’s parents are concerned. When a wolf is shot and Dray re
Tifferz
Feb 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have really enjoyed this series. I am always amazed at how Ms. Alsop can craft a story that has me hooked within the first few pages. I was so thrilled to read Hunter. As we get to see how things go for Gem from Azure. I am truly empowered when I read about Gem and her outlook on life is so different than I would have pictured. Now Dray is isolated until he meets the new girl in school, Gem! Dray is always looking out for others and that is something you don't come across very often. Dray is s ...more
Arlena Dean
Author: Cheree Alsop
Published By: C. A.
Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5

Review:

"Hunter" by Cheree Alsop was a well written read. "Hunter" was the sixth book of the Silver Series of Dray Dawson who was one some hero in this read. This hero who thought he was all along meets up with Gem Hawthorne...then a wild pack of werewolf's show up too and the story really takes the reader on a action packed read, with many twist and turns. How will Dray be able to protect his family, fr
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hunter is the sixth book in the Silver series and this time, we head out of town, to a small farming community where Dray lives. He is slightly frustrated as he is 'one-of-a-kind' as far as he knows and there are somethings he just can't do if he wants to keep his secret - playing football being one example. That all changes when Gem and her parents move to town.

Yey!!! Gem gets her Happy Ever After! And she really couldn't have chosen a nicer guy. I love Dray, I really do. His commitment to his
Ehlana
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not as good as the other 5 books. but hey seeing,Jaze and pack was sooo worth it. I missed them ;3;
Kyra Dune
Mar 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Dray is a werewolf who has grown up among humans, unsure if there are really others out there like him. He struggles to live a normal life while keeping his secret. But when a pack of wild werewolves shows up to terrorize his hometown, Dray's entire world is flipped upside down.

Despite a courageous effort on Dray's part, one lone werewolf isn't fit to go up against a pack. The new girl in town, who is none other than Gem, calls in Jaze and his pack for reinforcements. What ensues is a heart pou
Splash
May 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is the last of the Silver series. And what can i say I enjoyed all thease books so much I finished the whole series in less than a week! Truly good books and gripping and all unique and exciting. I loved all the different werewolfs and I honestly wish there was more books!
Rose
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just keeps getting better

There are even more twists the more I read of this series! Thought a little short, this book still kept me on edge and wanting more. On to the next book!
Tina
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dray, a big ole country boy is dealing with being the only werewolf in town. He was adopted by humans and they have always kept his secret but strange things are happening in town. Gem, from the last book, has found her parents and has moved into town. Dray knows there's something about her but doesn't know what. When they go to confront the pack that moved into the area about destroying prized cattle there is trouble.
I was so happy to see the new characters and to meet up with some of the old
Cynthia B
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Headed to book 7

This series is warm, refreshing look into the best of humanity. It may even inspire another generation of readers. Clean young love, tender hearted caring, loving couples. A true YA series a family can share. Especially now with all the time we spend together. Read talk, story line and worlds may open for all.
Jo-ann
Mar 22, 2020 is currently reading it
New friends and a destiny...,.

Dray lives in farming town which Gem moves to. When livestock and Gem's parents are attack by wild werewolves, he knows that he has try stop them. With Jaze and his team, they are able force them to leave Thistle. But when Jaze and his pack are in trouble Dray and Gem will drop everything to try help them, will they succeed?

Jo-Ann Doyle
Allison
Oct 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Very good series

I'm on my way the 7th (last?) book and am enjoying the story. I'm still jarred out of the story by spelling and grammar. Ms Alsop, please find a better proofreader/editor!
Tiny Worm
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have no words but awesome
Kathy Brickert
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Wow, just wow! This was a great story and each book moves us on in the plot! Can't wait to see where they lead! Great read!!!
Clare
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These books are just so easy to read.
Lattes_n_literature
May 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked it

Not my favorite but still enjoyed it all the same.. It was a good addition to the series. I was happy to see Gem find some happiness.
Tania  Drakatos
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's great

It was awesome read. I loved everyone and the country scenery/ feel made it that more great :)
Jane
Jul 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Hunter (The Silver #6) by Cheree Alsop

3 Stars

Hunter, so far has been my least favourite book of the series. Humans adopted Dray as a child and until his first phase at seven years old neither him nor his parents had any idea werewolves existed, and believe he is the ONLY one! All that changes when Gem and her family moves into town.

I think what bugged me about this story was the fact that we went from no werewolves, except Dray, to Gem and her family, and then a rogue pack, and it was just all
Sweets Books
Jul 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Dray and Gem's story was very fast paced and more of an emotional journey then the rest. I'm curious to see how everything will work out for everyone in the series. Dray is just a small town boy who thinks he's the only person in the world like him, so when he meets Gem and her parents he actually tries to learn as much as he can. Although he isn't smart with the fighting and politics of how everything works, he tries his hardest and risk everything for people he barely knows in the end to only ...more
Who8me
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book. I give it 5 stars. It was a fun read about werewolves. Dray was very different from the others we have seen so far. I loved that we also got to see Gem from Azure (Book 5) some more. The farm and small town setting provide a great backdrop for this tale. I highly recommend this book and any from Cheree Alsop.
Jacquellyn
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
These books always amaze me. They are each so unique and captivating. I was glad that Gem got her mate and the story was very sweet and full of angst as usual! None of these books have let me down and I can't wait to start the next one...I'm just sad it's the last!
Jess
Aaron
Feb 07, 2015
Chris
Jan 17, 2015

• Blue Shadow (Blue Wolf Book 2)
  • Blue Curse (Blue Wolf, #1)
  • No Such Thing as Werewolves (Deathless, #1)
  • The Greenway (Detective Mike Croft, #1)
  • THE DOG COLLAR MURDERS an enthralling crime mystery full of twists (Yorkshire Murder Mysteries Book 17)
  • School of Necessary Magic Raine Campbell Complete Omnibus: Books 1 - 9
  • THE SNUFFBOX MURDERS an enthralling crime mystery full of twists (Yorkshire Murder Mysteries Book 16)
  • Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents
  • The Ursa Major Awards Anthology
  • Wolf Hunt
  • Deathless Collection (Deathless, #0.5-#3)
  • The Taken (Foxcraft, #1)
  • Leaders of the Pack
  • Monster Hunter Alpha (Monster Hunter International, #3)
  • The Cursed Academy Complete Series Boxset [Books 1-6]: A Young Adult Supernatural Academy Series
  • THE CHESHIRE CAT MURDERS an enthralling crime mystery full of twists (Yorkshire Murder Mysteries Book 18)
  • The Stormborn Saga (Stormborn Saga #1-10)
  • Gators and Garters (Miss Fortune Mystery #18)
Cheree Alsop is an award-winning, best-selling author and the mother of a beautiful, talented daughter and amazing twin sons who fill every day with joy and laughter. She is married to her best friend, Michael, the light of her life and her soulmate who shares her dreams and inspires her by reading the first drafts of each book. Cheree is a fulltime author and mother, which is much more fun than w ...more

The Silver (7 books)
  • Silver (The Silver, #1)
  • Black (The Silver, #2)
  • Crimson (The Silver, #3)
  • Violet (The Silver, #4)
  • Azure (The Silver, #5)
  • Silver Moon (The Silver, #7)