Start by marking “Love Love” as Want to Read:
Love Love

Love Love

Gabrielle Willis is smart. She's funny. And oh yes, she's a bit klutzy.

When Gabrielle left sunny California bound for the energy of Manhattan, she was willingly leaving the life she had known for the new life she would create. But was she really leaving something behind or was she running away?

On the outside, Gabrielle Willis had it all under control. A new life in Manha
Published May 6th 2013 by Beth Michele

To ask other readers questions about Love Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Love

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
May 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!!!!!!
Shelves: favorites

5 stars!!!

I cannot remember when was the last time I read a book with a smile permanently attached to my face!

I have a million highlights in my book because I loved every second line of it!

This book was sad, then totally funny, witty and so so sweet!!

"There's no time limit on grief. Breathe it, feel it, let it seep into you. When you're ready, and only when you're ready, you’ll be able to let it go. And even then, it will stay with you, somewhere in a part of your soul."

Gabby loved a boy named
Mo
May 13, 2013 rated it really liked it

Well, this was just perfect for a weekend read. Sweet as candy. But some sad parts too. I usually love my bad-ass alpha males but Brad was such a sweetheart. Really nice story where you will have a silly grin on your face for most of the book.

"You’re it for me, Gabby. There will never be anyone else. I don’t want anyone else. I want to wake up to every single sunrise with you, and at the end of my day, I want you to be my sunset."

Mondays suck. Why can’t we have a three day weekend?

"I’ve been wai
 ♥  Barb ♥
^^^^4 SWEET LIKE CANDY stars^^^^

sweet like candy photo: sweet like candy 9001.jpg

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever"

Love Love was a SWEET, FLUFFY, FUNNY, love story. It was just the kind of book I was looking for to cure my rotten mood :) The book starts out with Gabby, 25, interior decorator and still grieving over her fiance who passed away 3 years prior. She wants love, but doesn't think there is anyone out there for her. She then meets hot, rich, sexy Dane. He becomes her
Jun 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
I can always tell when I love a book, as I just can't put it down and I finish it within 24 hours......yes this was one of those books. It was also one of those books that left me with a big cheesy grin on my face and a warm, content feeling in my heart. it was a feel good book, a sweet, romantic, slightly cheesy at times (hence the 4 not 5 stars) but overall very entertaining and engaging read.

Ive been in a bit of a book funk after recently having my first DNF. i just needed a book that would e
Elaine
May 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing

What a wonderful heart warming story of Love

It tells the beautiful story of Gabrielle or Gabby...

Gabby is madly in love with Clark her childhood sweetheart and her perfect boyfriend.
 photo 9f9a0b9ad27c2ef4881c6dd17e36ffcd_zpsfb2d6b08.jpg

On the evening of her graduation Clark has a wonderful surprise for Gabby...
 photo 607494c27ca01cf50979a1c009f2215c_zpse9e7557f.jpg
 photo 3e6b9645961e4f554b0f2ad0818d7f59_zps3e4d19da.jpg
He proposes...
But their happiness is short lived and Gabby is left with only a box of memories of what could of been..

Move forward 3 years she is now living in New York with her best friend Fran. She is the best friend anyone could wis
Shannon The Show Stopper
May 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: buddy-reads

This is the story of a girl named Gabby.

She loves the 4 big C's in my life:

COFFEE
Love Love photo 15908893-heart-shape-made-of-coffee-beans_zps91df4527.jpg

CONVERSE TENNIS SHOES
Love Love photo 638bce65b25fcae81acc5b1176fe301b_zps9ec1ba41.jpg

You love her already, right? Only Gabby has suffered tremendous loss and it's left her completely broken. What is a California girl to do? Move to New York City to fulfill part of her life with her dream job.

"We're all damaged, right? It's what we make of the wreckage that matters."

After being in New York for three years she meets two men in the same day which will both
Devon Herrera
Feb 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
If there was an option to give more than 5 stars I would use it. This book deserves every shining mark.

I LOVED IT!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

photo Heartgif_zpse920b6c1.gif

The blurb is at the top of this page for your reading pleasure so I won't include it. Instead I'll tell you how I felt.

Being inside of Gabby's head is funny, emotional, heart breaking, confusing and exactly as it would be if you were listening to the thoughts of a woman in her twenties with the life Gabby has lived. I started out crying in the prologue to laughing out lo
Ellelou
Mar 18, 2013 rated it really liked it

photo image_zps11a2edd3.jpg

“Dear Gabby,
It’s been fifteen days of no special coffee for you. I was afraid you might be going through withdrawal. Although it can’t be nearly as bad as the withdrawal I’m going through without you. I miss you, baby.
Brad”

What can I say? I'm in love with Brad. He's on top of my list of book boyfriends, the most romantic and poetic of them all. I'm not going to write a review and go into details, you just need to read the book and meet him. Just to give you a taste here are my favourite Brad
Chris- Bookaddict
Feb 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing

10+ AMAZING BRILLIANT STARS… This Book consumed me right from the Prologue. WOW! This is an achingly beautiful, heart wrenching book about getting a second chance at love and with a wonderfully sweet HEA that tugged at ALL my heart strings!! This book 100% made me Heart Happy at the end.

“But sometimes, I feel like something's missing, and I can’t quite put my finger on it. That little something extra. Excitement. A challenge. An adventure. Maybe I should bungee jump off of the empire state bu
Cheryl McIntyre
Feb 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have a soft spot when it comes to books with damaged characters. Okay, admittedly it may be considered more of an addiction. I love to read about heartache and how a person who is beaten and broken can pull themselves together and rise above.

Gabby is broken in a heart-wrenching way. After she loses a piece of her life, and herself, she moves cross-country to start over. Or so she believes. Really Gabby has become numb, living her life just to live it.

When she accidentally stumbles upon Brad, s
Monica James
Feb 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I can't speak, I am literally a ball of emotional goo.
This book deserves 6 freakin' stars so that's what it's getting, 6 stars of pure excellence.
Everyone needs to read this book, and experience the beautiful journey that is Love Love.
Beth, you are MY superhero ;)
Nikki Groom
Feb 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, blog-tour
Other than a few small teasers, I went into this book completely blind.
The blurb is interesting, but gives nothing away at whats to come on this beautiful journey of self discovery.

Gabrielle Willis is living her life the same way every day with no deviation. Work, eat chocolate/candy, sleep, repeat. It's monotonus, boring and unfulfilling.
She plays it safe with everything, unsure that if she veers from the norm, something will happen that is out of her comfort zone. This has been the easiest wa
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
Feb 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love
4.5 Stars!

What a pleasant surprise this little diddy was!!! Finally after a string of duds I found a really good book!!!

The whole book just made me so happy....it was a real feel good book!

Love Love is the story of Gabby. After tragedy strikes, she leaves sunny California for the hustle and bustle of NY...looking to start over? Move on? Forget? Run from her past?

Gabby is an assistant at an interior design firm. Every workday morning starts with a cup of coffee. Gabby's days are all the same...
Laila
Love, love was one sweet read!

description

Gabby is a 25 year old, candy, chocolate and coffee-loving klutz. She lives in the hustle and bustle of New York, away from the memories of her old life- a life where she was a disappointment to her family and where she loved deeply and lost tragically. She might appear fine, but she's empty inside.

Until she meets them.

The sexy Dane and the adorable Brad.

Who will she choose?

Sparkling emerald eyes or soft, caring brown ones?
Fine dining or coffee and ice cream?
Smoki
Sara
Feb 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing

This book is fabulous! Loved loved it! Pun intended. Gabby tragically lost her boyfriend of 7 years, Clark. It was a beautiful relationship. The short amount of story you get regarding Clark, you just know they were great together, completely in love. Fast forward 3 years and Gabby has moved across the country to New York along with her BFF Fran. Fran, she's hilarious and absolutely amazing!

Gabby has met Dane, gorgeous, sexual, career driven and frankly kind of vain and a bit "douchey" for my
The BookChick
My Rating: ❤❤❤❤
VERY GOOD: The characteristics of a 4 star book include: a great story; I loved the characters; and there was an interesting plot and unique story elements; there may have been a few odd things kept the story from being amazing. I would read it again and I would recommend it to a friend.
This book was provided by the author for an honest review.

My Thoughts:
I am always pleasantly surprised when I come across a story that fully allows me to immerse myself in it and grow to care for
Smitten's Book Blog

Super duper cute.

So, this wasn't a five star read for me, but it was very sweet indeed. And it was quite a nice, light pick-me-up.

"I spy with my little eye, something that is so beautiful, it leaves me breathless."

Twenty-five year old Gabrielle Willis has been in love before.

She was in love with her boyfriend of seven years, and engaged to be married. And then she lost him. And now she's terrified to feel again.

Words seem pointless. There are no words to heal. Only time and love can do t
Scott-robert Shenkman
May 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I will just say this up front: I loved this book. I thought it was amazing. It was one of the best books I’ve read in a long time, and the reason is simple: I believed in the characters. They weren’t caricatures or stereotypes. They weren’t over the top or ridiculous. They behaved like real people in real situations. Now I realized that I wasn’t exactly the target audience for this book when the women spoke of clothes, makeup and hair excessively (I’m trying to think if there’s a male equivalent ...more
Natalie
Mar 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
4.5 Stars

I can try to be unique but there is just no way around it so I am just going to go for it. I loved, Love Love. There I said it, don't throw tomatoes at my unoriginality but its true. Love Love was such a refreshing story that covered the whole gamut of emotions from love and loss to heartbreak and hope. There were also some great fun moments as well and a first kiss that made my list of all time favorites. Oh and the sex was pretty steamy too.

Gabby you made me laugh, you made me cry but
JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko
Love, Loved it!!! This turned out to be a really sweet book. I really enjoyed reading this book. I will be looking for more from this author.
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
Gabby Willis has everything in the world to be happy about. She just graduated college, her boyfriend Clark just proposed to her and life is really good. Then the best night of her life turns out to be the worst.

Years later Gabby takes a job and moves to NY while still reeling in devastation from Clark's absence. Fran, her best friend and roommate, tries to get Gabby to at least entertain a one night stand…something…anything to get her back into moving on with her life and finding happiness aga
Paula  Phillips
May 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever picked up a book and thought to yourself , this sounds like me and then judged by the cover and thought you were in for one thing and then as you are reading it , you are so thrown out of your loop and then you really know you are in for the ride of your life ?
That is what Beth Michele's book "Love, Love" did for me as I was happily reading the first chapter and then OMG - first bombshell and I was like Ok - where is this heading and then the novel jumps three years later and the
Cristina
Mar 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 BRIGHT STARS!!!
Oh my GOSH! I loved this story, word for word, from the first sentence to the very last. This had me laughing, crying, pissed and everything in between! This was such an amazing story, i wish it didn't end. i REALLY enjoyed Brad ;-) He is one of my faves from here on out!!! The wait the we all endured for this release was well worth it. You are extremely talented Beth and i soooo look forward to reading more of your amazing work :-)
Bravo on your book Hun, you deserve much more
-ya
Apr 30, 2013 rated it it was ok

There was angst and heartbreak in the storyline.
There was a perfect book boyfriend.
There were solid supporting characters.
There were no villains.

You may question me: Then what was your problem, dude?

The problem was me not feeling it:(
L.M. Augustine
Mar 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Wow. This book was so much fun! Sweet, emotional, and who doesn't love an awkward and klutzy main character? The writing is very smooth and easy to get into, and with the nice sense of humor throughout, this story will leave you smiling. Plus, and this should be all I need to say to hook you: it has ice cream and superhero jokes. ICE CREAM AND SUPERHEROS, PEOPLE! Additionally, the adorable relationship between Gabby and Brad throughout just made Love Love that much more enjoyable. Yes, there wer ...more
J
May 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite, m-f
I loved this book. Maybe a 4.5 instead of 5 but way up there. The story concentrated on the main characters, there was a teeny triangle that developed but it was put to rest (in the reader's mind) fairly early on and the book was mainly about two wonderful people, one of whom had to come to grips with a tragedy in her past before she could fully commit to who was obviously the love of her life.

Two other reasons I really liked this book. Brad was much more interested in lifelong love than in an i
HILLZ
May 08, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

This is Beth Michele’s first book and she did a great job!

Gabby Willis has a painful past that she has not really faced. She is trying to move past her pain without dealing with it and it constantly rears its ugly head.

The way in which Gabby tries to move on, ultimately ends up making her feel worse about herself and does not help her heal. Enter Brad Dixon. He too has a painful past, but has dealt with it in a much healthier way than Gabby has. Throughout the story, Brad helps Gabby h
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Feb 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
so sweet and written well. I really enjoyed this author's debut! excellent job! Gabby experiences true life shattering heartbreak and starts her life over in NYC. She goes thru life with her bff Fran looking to re-engage into a social life. A chance meeting on the street brings the hot, rich Dane to her life; and a change from Starbucks to a local coffee shop introduces her to the adorably sweet Brad. One man fills her desires and restarts her libido, but the other fills her mind and makes his w ...more
Margie
May 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful story. My heart broke for Gabby and all she had to go through with losing Clark. Then meeting Brad who saved her and she him. I am usually all about the alpha males in my books, but there was just something about Brad, who is such a sweet and gentle man that kept me reading. He and Gabby's first date made me swoon hard. It was so romantic and the emotions they were both feeling gave me butterflies. I admit to shedding a tear or three reading Gabby's journey to finding happiness ...more
Kelly
Feb 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Such a sweet story. I love that an actual relationship develops which is rare these days.

photo dance_zpsd0271e73.gif

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• The Do Over (The Do Over, #1)
  • Distractions
  • A Life More Complete
  • Inhale, Exhale
  • One Tiny Secret (Seasons of Deception, #1)
  • Cursive
  • Stripped (Stripped, #1)
  • A Graceful Mess
  • Ever Enough (Ever Enough, #1)
  • Kiss This (The McCallans, #1)
  • April Showers (April, #1)
  • Glass Hearts (Hearts, #2)
  • Everything Changes
  • Juilliard or Else
  • Lost in You (Lost in You, #1)
  • Fool for You (For You, #1)
  • Luck of Love (Luck, #1)
  • No Attachments (Woodfalls Girls, #1)
Beth Michele is a bestselling author of M/F and M/M Contemporary Romance who writes sweet, funny, and sexy (sometimes dirty) stories with heart...and snark. She can often be spotted hiding out with her laptop or kindle somewhere quiet, preferably on a bench overlooking the ocean. Swedish Fish and Twizzlers are her jam, and she makes a mean hot chocolate every day of the year.
“His touch does strange things to me. It makes me feel things. Things I'm not supposed to feel. Things I can't allow myself to feel. It's like his fingers are strumming my heartstrings, pulling, plucking, twisting, and I'm helpless. Completely and utterly helpless.” 15 likes
“You're not ready for me yet, as much as I wish like hell you were. But I'm patient. I'd wait forever to be the one who gets to hold your heart.” 10 likes