Start by marking “Inis Emain Ablach (The Chronicles of Guiamo Durmius Stolo, #4)” as Want to Read:
Inis Emain Ablach (The Chronicles of Guiamo Durmius Stolo, #4)

Read Book

Inis Emain Ablach

(Chronicles of Guiamo Durmius Stolo #4)

In 50 B.C. Guiamo Durmius Stolo finds himself victor over the detested Fomori whose leader, Cichol, is slain and those few who survived are scattered. Guiamo explores the secret places where Cichol kept his most important secrets and discovers there the treasures of Cichol's master, the goddess Domnu. Book 4 of 9
ebook
Published December 15th 2013 by Marshall Best (first published March 4th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Inis Emain Ablach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inis Emain Ablach

Becca
Nov 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Sharon Martin
Aug 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
The fourth instalment in an excellent series which I totally enjoyed, praise to the author.

The author springs yet more surprises and again shows expert research and intense historic knowledge.

Our hero is now facing even more challenges, both from the creatures that want to destroy him and the jealousy from the Druids which could ultimately damage his reputation.

The real challenge for him is when he finds 4 volumes of ancient writing and in his quest to decipher them he realises that the teaching
Eric
Jan 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The four published books of the Chronicles of Guimamo Durmis Stolo were actually very good and quick reads. Marshall Best did a fine job of working his way through Greek and Roman myths tying "the gods" into documented religious tales, while spinning this fantasy of a boy turned hero against evil things. I forget who on Historical Fictionistas recommended the series to me, but thank you.
Billy Buttons
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was recently entered and was a GOLD medal winner in The Wishing Shelf Book Awards. This is what our readers thought:

Star Rating: 5 stars
Number of Readers: 27

Readers’ Comments
‘I loved Myths and Legends when I was in primary school so this was perfect for me. Amazing covers and tantalising blurbs. I enjoyed all four of the books very much.’ Boy, aged 14
‘Lots of history in the four novels balanced with page-turning plots. The teenagers in my class enjoyed every second of them. I particula
Larry B Gray
Jul 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have just finished reading Inis Emain Ablach by Marshall Best. This is book 4 in The Chronicles of Guiamo Durmius Stolo series and I must say it has blown me away. I am trying to catch my breath before I can write this review.

The author has done an excellent job of developing a tale throughout all four books which is both action packed and full of adventure. I found myself completely absorbed into the story and became a part of the tale as an unseen extra in the story. I love when a book, much
Jameson.w
Jan 30, 2013
Grace Best-Page
Jan 31, 2013
Marshall Best
Feb 01, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: published-books
Perava
Dec 01, 2013
Wendy Railey
Dec 03, 2013
Marshall Best is an avid reader, father of six and business owner. In the past several years he has found his love of writing as well. What began as a desire to write a story for his children has evolved into a nine book series.

Marshall has done extensive research into the history behind the legends, people and places of England, Scotland and Ireland involved in his books. He loves being able to w

Chronicles of Guiamo Durmius Stolo (7 books)
  • Guiamo (The Chronicles of Guiamo Durmius Stolo, #1)
  • Cumoro (The Chronicles of Guiamo Durmius Stolo, #2)
  • Morlanos (The Chronicles of Guiamo Durmius Stolo, #3)
  • Bui and Nas (The Chronicles of Guiamo Durmius Stolo Book 5)
  • Heimdallr (The Chronicles of Guiamo Durmius Stolo Book 6)
  • Ibic (The Chronicles of Guiamo Durmius Stolo Book 7)