Start by marking “I'm in Love with a Stripper” as Want to Read:
I'm in Love with a Stripper

I'm in Love with a Stripper

3.02  ·  Rating details ·  268 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
Alena is a nanny employed by Royce a single, self-made, foul-mouthed businessman. Royce secretly has feelings for her but hides them. In order for Alena to support herself and her family she must also work as an exotic dancer by night. Everything is fine until Royce finds her out, but is she the only one with a dangerous secret?

Recommended 17+ due to adult themes, harsh la
Published January 21st 2013

To ask other readers questions about I'm in Love with a Stripper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'm in Love with a Stripper

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireAvoiding Commitment by K.A. LindeBared to You by Sylvia DayDown to You by M. LeightonOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Hot Covers
1,157 books — 1,388 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireEasy by Tammara WebberHopeless by Colleen HooverSlammed by Colleen HooverThe Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
Best NEW ADULT books
535 books — 1,088 voters

More lists with this book...

Jay
May 25, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-2013
WARNING - my review may be considered a spoiler, that's if you can spoil a terrible book...

OMG SERIOUSLY!? WTF did I just read?!

I feel bad writing this because I usually find something to like in any book I read - it might be crap writing but a good story, or brilliant writing with a pretty ordinary story & I'll still enjoy reading it. but this book... it was crappy writing & a shitty story!

It started of OK (not good, just OK), until we got to the night club "incident", then everything w
***Anna*** (Rom/SciFi Reader)
Soooooooooooo this book was really short but I can look past that it had some cool stuff in it that I did not expect at all!

Alena

Royce

and ummmm

[image error]

Ugh Royce is just soooo friggin' nice I wish he was real!!! I thought it moved kind of fast then it slowed down then it kind of left me with a huge cliffy!!!!

~*~ Yana ~*~ Romance & Erotica Reader!
My Alena

My Royce

Really sweet and mushy

!

After a whole bunch of sexual tension:

BAM!
Monica
im gonna read this just cause of the title! lol :)

Ok finished! Book was really short...felt a little rushed, but I'm actually excited for part 2!
Ava
Mar 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
a really short story and can not wait for the next book "I'm in love with a gangster"... the title confused me.
The end was just unbelievable.
But first, i really enjoyed this book. yeah seemed things went very fast between them but their mutual feeling went way back and it was a good thing that it was mentioned and the story got the start from when things got on.
Royce omg!!! he is just so soooooo sweet so nice!!! and very thoughtful because he was thinking about Gavin and Alena before getting
Aileene
Apr 25, 2013 rated it did not like it
Feh!
Shakira
Mar 20, 2013 rated it did not like it
Ridiculously juvenile glad it was super short.
Amber
Feb 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-it, hot-bad-boys
I used to be an avid reader and I just started reading again. I bought this randomly on a whim because I love the girl on the cover I don't know why but to me she is so pretty. I loved this book but it was kind of short and ends in a crap ton of suspense. I am sucker though and it was such a cute story I will def be looking for the next book
Nichole Eblin
Apr 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
I’m torn between ‘did not like it’ and ‘it was okay’… maybe a 1.5 if that… I mean this could have been a good story with the ideas she had going but it just didn’t work for me and I’m not sure how to explain what didn’t besides one thing obviously the length and the tied up mess it seemed to be…
Margie Smith
Feb 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Very cute! very mushy but I can't complain
Kara
Oct 25, 2013 rated it it was ok
A stripper, a nanny, and Royce.

Everything's so good to me knowing all these, but after reading the entire thing IT didn't give justice to the everything that's supposed to be good and for that wow cover.

Okay, it was fast paced. But Alena's character is so annoying, I wanted to like her, but as I read and read I am getting more annoyed. Her character is supposed to be responsive, being the main lead here but all I get is just one two three or four words from her. Geez!

And Royce, I expected too m
Bee
Dec 17, 2014 rated it did not like it
I once thought I could be a writer but I realized I am about as good a novelist as a 5 year old. It appears the author has not realized that she has the literary skills of a 5 year old.

First off, what's with all the "Feh" crap from Royce?? What is he, a disgruntled teenager? I found his character the most annoying. I mean, how many times can a man say he's loaded??

Second, the dialogue is repetitive and the characters are ridiculous. And hard to follow! There is little to no detail about anythin
Tana
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was ok
I got about a fourth of the way through the book. I just couldn't read anymore its very fast paced and it's also unclear of what goes on throughout the book. Things are said but they don't necessarily make sense there's no depth to the book it's just an outline of what the book is about basically. I do love the storyline and I love the characters but its just hard to understand.
Christine
May 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
First of all:: CLIFF HANGER!!!! LIKE HUGE!!!! Wahhhhh! I'm crying! Okay, nothing too sad or queasy but still cute, super short so the cliff hanger isn't SO bad, because you didn't exactly have enough time to form a relationship with those lovely characters.. But I read this in less than an hour and still wanted so much more, want the second book RIGHT NOW!
Cris Calado
May 08, 2013 rated it liked it
I thought that the story was forced. But it was good. It was also too quick for my liking but I kept reading it because I like the concept of the story.
When I finished the book and I was shocked that it was a major cliffhanger. I was like "REALLY???! Are you effing serious??"

Book 2, like NOW.
Monilalu
Mar 31, 2013 rated it did not like it
Too short and too rushed. The story theme is good the whole stripping too keep your head up for the family but the outline and story build up needs a lot of work.
Would love to read a ka book with this theme.

The book is about 72 pages and the Style of writing is lacking.
Jeannie
May 26, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: not-for-me
Reading this was like watching a really bad Telenovela... Not that there are good Telenovelas but that's not the point.

I've read novellas that have been awesome, I wanted more of them, but this was painful, the story is ok but the lines were cheesy and I won't be holding out for the next one.
Tara
May 27, 2013 rated it it was ok
WAY WAY WAY too fast for my liking seriously i thought it would be all juicy and that but nup totally rushed way rushed slow it down have more info with introducing the relationships of the characters then i would say 4 stars but really its only good for 2
Dee
Mar 19, 2013 rated it liked it
Very sweet but way too short. Looking forward to the next book to find out what happens!!
Allison
Shelves: romance
I love this book not your average romance a few surprises
Bridgette
Feb 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Emily-jane
One of the worst books i have ever read. The story line would have been ok if the Author was able to piece together a story.
Yolanda
Jan 27, 2014 rated it liked it
I thought the book was moving a little fast and a the story line was really childish but the cliffhanger was good it didnt end how i thought it would.
A. Bookzilla.
Jun 13, 2013 marked it as to-read
you can bet i'm reading this!
Myra Espino
Apr 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Love the story. It's a bit short, but all in all it's nice. I love the cover of the book, hot and sexy.. Can't wait for the next book..
Radiant
Aug 27, 2013 rated it liked it
Short story,A little too sweet?Need drama n twists~!
But overall ok!
Melanie Janvier
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was ok
this plot was too immature and fast..and the freaking cliff..like WTF!
Chloe
Shelves: mushy-romance
A lot of twists and turns kind of short but it was only 99 cents everyone seems to be talking about it
Kendall
Nov 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Cute book I read one night very short but I want to read the next one!!! Ms. Marola please make the next book longer
After this book 3 16 Nov 18, 2013 09:18AM
When is the next book coming out?? 3 27 Feb 11, 2013 12:58PM
  • Pregame
  • His Slave, His Princess: Collared by the Billionaire Prince
  • Pushing Limits (Fighting Love, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Bargain
  • Through The Lens (Creative Hearts #1)
  • Slow Burn (Assassins, #1)
  • Loving Sofia
  • Their Greatest Treasure (Power Surge: The Billionaire Club, #1)
  • Her Impossible Boss
  • Awakening (Alfonzo, #5)
  • Escaping Trouble (Trouble, #2)
  • All Good Things (Good Things, #1)
  • Playing the Part
  • Ocean Kills (Ocean Breeze, #1)
  • Duplicity
  • Head Over Heart
  • Runaway Love (Brown County, #2)
  • Caress and Conquer