Start by marking “Bohemian Grove (Bohemian Grove #1)” as Want to Read:
Bohemian Grove (Bohemian Grove #1)

Bohemian Grove

(Bohemian Grove #1)

What if alien life did not contact us? What if we are alien life?

Meet the Bohemian Grove trilogy.

A woman named Carter discovers that she is of alien descent, an Anunnaki. An alien descent that the Vaticates, protectors of faith and religion, are trying to eradicate.

As Carter finds that she holds the key to connect with her ancestors from the planet Nibiru, the Vaticates
Published January 2013 by Nightengale Press

To ask other readers questions about Bohemian Grove, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bohemian Grove

Kristin
Sep 14, 2013 rated it did not like it
I won this book in a Goodreads First Reads giveaway.

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

The story follows a woman named Carter as she finds out she is part of an alien race, and there are factions that would have her race destroyed.

I hate giving bad reviews. I know it can't be an easy thing to write a book, and I appreciate the work authors put into their writing. However, I'm completely baffled by all the 4- and 5-star reviews this books has received, as it is probably one of the worst books I've read, both in ed
Cathy
Mar 16, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: goodreads
I received this book from Goodreads first reads.

As I was reading Bohemian Grove, I felt the more I read the less I knew what was going on with the characters. Thus, I believe there could have been more time devoted to character development. The lack of this has resulted in two dimensional unlikable characters. I realize this is the first book in a trilogy and hopefully the characters will get more developed and able to deal with whatever is thrown at them. But for now, they are presented as weak
Reeda Booke
Aug 11, 2013 rated it did not like it
I have no idea how this book got so many 5 star reviews. I got halfway through it and was bored to tears! Halfway through a book and all I got out of it was the main character, Carter, and the googley eyes she makes at two different men. Reminded me of the teenage angst of "Twilight" but between an Anunnaki alien and a human. The conspiracy with the Anunnaki and the Vaticates seemed to be more of a secondary plot than the main idea. I don't know if the story would have picked up if I had kept re ...more
Jules
Feb 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OK, so I was lucky enough to get my hands on an advanced copy of Bohemian Grove, which is why I'm writing an early review.

First, a quick synopsis. Carter's living a pretty normal existence when suddenly everything starts going screwy. She finds herself facing the possibility that everything she knows about her life has been a lie, (view spoiler) Add to that, becoming a target for a group of baddies, being taken away from everything she knows and loves, and

Larry Williams
Mar 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Thrilling, mysterious, action packed, suspenseful, and educational (yes, I said educational) are all adjectives that can be used to describe this very good work.

The aura of suspense fell over me as soon as I was introduced to Carter and her immediate plight. Future readers, this will get you on the edge of your seat and ready to enjoy the ride on the Bohemian Grove roller coaster.

Scholars of real ancient history (readers of Sitchin and the like) and belief systems will want to take notes so tha
Masoud Eghbalyan
Mar 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love the characters and the idea that there's something going on with ancient aliens. I'm a huge fan of the history channel and was happy to see a fun story based on this theory. I also love the connection the author brings between the ancient alien theory and religion (Vaticates).
*spoiler alert* I can't wait to read the next book and see who Carter, the main character, ends up with from her love triangle. There's a lot of deep meanings in the book that are hidden that I really enjoyed and ca
Melissa B
Feb 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Won this through a Goodreads Giveaway.

I really enjoyed this novel. The characters were well rounded and the story well planned. I couldn't put it down. I found my heart in my throat several times. I'm looking forward to the next installment!
Ronald Tobin
Oct 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
BOHEMIAN GROVE is a book whose story really grew on me. I was initially expecting a solid read with rather clearly defined good and evil elements. I must say I was delighted to find a story with real depth and outstanding plot lines. Good and evil are not so clear cut here.

Carter, the lead character, discovers she is an alien, an Anunnaki, a race that has been shepherding along human development, even human evolution. On the other side are the Vaticates, who are the defenders of faith and religi
Amy
May 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
* I was given this book free, in exchange for an honest review*

Wow. Another hit for TM Williams.

This book has it all, romance, mystery, and conspiracy too!! From the beginning of this book, it’s full throttle!

Who really built the Egyptian pyramids? What about Atlantis? Sure man had a hand in all that, but was it solely man who created them? Now what if alien beings came here to Earth and helped, they gave us technology to advance and some stayed with us. Passing their traits down, generation a
Angela Alvandian
Apr 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It's about time someone wrote an ancient astronaut fiction story. Everyone is into vampires and warewolves but there is something new and interesting with the ancient astronaut theory.

The only thing I wished was that somehow it indicated that this was a trilogy when I bought it. The good thing the author did not leave it with too big of a cliffhanger. I definately am anxious to read the next book.

I read this book in one sitting. The beginning starts off pulling you in and there is a little bit
Kelley
Mar 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have just finished reading this book and I cannot wait to read the next one in the series!!!! The story follows a woman named Carter who learns she is of an alien race. I wish I could tell more but there are twist and turns and even now I am not sure what to believe!!!! I wish that her next book was out now so I could continue Carters journey. T.M. Williams has a way of describing the scenes that makes me feel like I am really there and can see everything around me. And the way it is written, ...more
Bill Summers
Mar 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The characters in this book are fantastic. I was a huge fan of John. The author does a great job of distinguishing the characters 'voices' and giving them their own personalities without making them typical or cliche. I ended up looking up a lot of the stuff on google and was really excited ot hear that they were real theories and events that the author mixed in with her story. I can't wait for the next book in the trilogy!
Jamie Butcher
Sep 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What did I think? It's really simple actually. I thought that it was AMAZING! This has everything you look for in a story!! I cannot wait to read Sun Gate.
Debbie Swanson
Feb 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading Bohemian Grove... It was different for me, But I liked it .Nice Job T.M. Williams.... thank you goodread
Jan B
Aug 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Once again, not a genre I would normally have gone for. What can I say? Ms. Williams has gotten me hooked. I couldn't put this one down and actually found myself yelling at the characters in the book to give them advice. I don't think I've done that since my Nancy Drew days. The settings were vividly described to the point that I felt I was actually there. Looking forward to the next installment.
Mark
May 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Like Undead Winter, I enjoyed Bohemian Grove. This was an interesting
well written book with interesting characters and a likable plot worth
five stars. Look forward to reading more from this author.
Sabrina
Feb 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
I won this through the goodreads giveaways .
Really good book , the story is quite captivating and you can't help but wonder what will happen in the next book ! The characters are really well defined and you can very well feel their emotions (I found myself even tearing up a little at some point).
Dorothy Lee
Benetta
Feb 28, 2013
Mozelle
Dec 15, 2018
Jennifer  Ricketts (Donnie Darko Girl)
Review coming soon. :)
TJ Reams
Apr 04, 2016
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Apr 15, 2015
Karen Holt
Feb 07, 2013
Making Connections: 1171. - BOHEMIAN GROVE by T.M. Williams 18 36 May 30, 2013 09:04PM
  • Shadows Remain
  • Palatine First (The Aurelian Archives, Vol. 1)
  • I Was a Teenage Mad Scientist (Promethean Society, #1)
  • Twitch
  • Quake (Quake #1)
  • Moondust
  • Rising Calm (Rising Calm #1)
  • January Black
  • Night of the Fallen (Dark Tides, #2)
  • Landlocked (Water Witch, #1)
  • Black Hat
  • One's Aspect to the Sun (Nearspace, #1)
  • The Department of Cautionary Tales
  • Contagion (Toxic City, #3)
  • Makai Queen (Makai #1)
  • Sword from the Sky (Book I)
  • Waterproof (The Water Crisis Chronicles)
  • So Down I Fall (Broken Fins, #1)
T.M. Williams began her writing career by accident when a song inspired a story. Once she discovered the writing bug she couldn't stop. Since starting her writing career late in 2012 she has gone on to write several more novels, including three Amazon best-sellers.

Genre: Experimental Fiction and Non-Fiction

To stay up-to-date on her work, book-signings, and events, you can follow her on her websit

Bohemian Grove (3 books)
  • Sun Gate (Bohemian Grove #2)
  • Creed of Anu (Bohemian Grove #3)
“I wanted to become immortal. So I wrote a book.” 2 likes
“She did not know where her home was anymore, and this idea didn’t frighten her like it should. - Bohemian Grove” 2 likes