Start by marking “The Kabrini Message” as Want to Read:
The Kabrini Message

The Kabrini Message

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
An alien race. A shocking message…

During an archaeological dig in Greece, Jeffrey Driscoll stumbles upon a miraculous find: ancient crystals with celestial coordinates that will connect humankind with the Kabrini, a highly advanced alien civilization. His discovery leads him on a quest from the jungles of Africa to the
Islands of Greece, from the streets of London to the t
Published January 17th 2013 by Etopia Press

To ask other readers questions about The Kabrini Message, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Kabrini Message

Dianne
Jul 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: scifi
One of the main reasons I signed up to with Writer Site to review The Kabrini Message was because I wanted to help spread the legacy of author J.R. Egles (who's no longer with us) through his writing. While I do read science fiction and enjoy it, it is not my go to genre of choice. The Kabrini Message was also a way for me to pick up a sci-fi book and I do no regret it at all.

The Kabrini Message definitely has action and adventure through out the book. It has comedy, love and most definitely th
Erin
Mar 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
(slight spoiler alert!) The Kabrini Message is an articulate and intriguing journey through Greece, Africa, and the US, detailing what happens after the true origins of the Oracle at Delphi are discovered: an alien race has visited Earth and wants us to contact them.

Driscoll, the main character, is believable and passionate in his search for the Kabrini's message to humans. The dialogue is witty and fast-paced, and the story-line is reminiscent of a big-budget alien movie (but with a kinder endi
Antonia van Zandt
Feb 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It's been a long time since I read a sci fi novel and The Kabrini Message has served to remind me why I used to enjoy them so much. Mystery, adventure, an alien race with a message to the world - all the right ingredients, served up by the late author into a highly satisfying dish. I literally couldn't put this novel down until I had finished it and the ending did it full justice. Such a shame there won't be any more books from this author.
Perrin Pring
Feb 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
The Kabrini Message is galaxy trotting adventure. Equal mixes of scientific exploration, action, and humor, the Kabrini Message spans time and space to bring its readers a story ahead of its time.

My favorite part of the Kabrini message was J.R. Egles imagination. When I started the Kabirni Message, I knew it was written several years ago, but I wasn't sure how many years ago. According to the afterward, it was finished in 1987, which means that J.R. Egles was WAY ahead of his time. He talks abo
J.R.
Jan 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rashid Sial
Susan Guerrero
Jan 02, 2014
Mike Warney
Jan 06, 2014
Author J.R. Egles was born on November 23, 1949 in Elizabeth, New Jersey to Marie and Bob Egles. He was the eldest of four children. Other than a three year period from ages nine to twelve when the family lived in Hialeah, Florida, Joe was a lifelong New Jersey resident.

From an early age, Joe developed a fascination of astronomy. Joe ground his own telescope lens from a big thick circular piece of