Start by marking “Take It Off (Market Garden, #2)” as Want to Read:
Take It Off (Market Garden, #2)

Take It Off

(Market Garden #2)

Turnabout is foreplay.

High-end Market Garden rentboys Tristan and Jared have found their niche. Men are willing to pay good money to watch Tristan tease Jared, and the two of them seduce London’s elite with sex and power games.

Except Tristan is less and less interested in getting money out of the johns these days. He wants his partner in crime, and he wants the seduction t
ebook, 1st Edition, 38 pages
Published February 25th 2013 by Riptide Publishing (first published February 23rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Take It Off, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Take It Off

Monique
Jan 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbt
An excellent addition to the Market Garden series and If Quid Pro Quo was erotically charged Take It Off is on turbo power with boosters!!!

photo Takeitoff3.gif

Best sex I have had so far this year!! Keep the shower running on cold, cause I guarantee you are going to need it... It is a tortuous, deliciously-slow-teasing-erotic-seduction of ORGASMIC pleasure!!! Damn... Jared and Tristan have re written the book on hotness, actually that would be Aleksander Voinov and L.A Witt... but you know what I mean?!?

After readi
Baba
Jan 30, 2013 rated it did not like it
**Review removed due to personal reasons. Rating downgraded to one star.**

Important: The issue is not about A. Voinov**

March 11, 2018
Vishous

TRISTAN.........

description

ROLEX........ what to say? love him from the beginning .....

JARED........

“Just remember, the dancer does the pole dance. The pole stays still.” Oh. Hell. Fucking. Hell.

Shin Mon Thway
Jared and Tristan!!! 😍 Are these two getting hotter and hotter or what? I think it would be definitely difficult for me to find another whore from Market Garden who I’ll like more than those two. Strip tease at its best! 😋🔥 And it’s so satisfying to see Jared blossomed into a confident, somewhat cocky and sweet professional from a shy caterpillar. 😌 And yes, revenge is a dish best served extra hot and titillating! 😁🔥 Onto next one! 😉

4 I give up control on my term stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐
Nancy
Posted at Shelf Inflicted

Jared is no longer an uncertain newbie at Market Garden, London’s high-end sex club that caters to the wealthy.

He and Tristan are rolling in dough now that they are partners, and clients want them especially for their sexy, seductive power games. Tristan wants Jared for himself, but Jared’s newfound confidence has him a little worried.

Their favorite client, Rolex, makes another appearance and the evening rapidly heats up.

It was fun seeing Jared in the driver’s seat f
Rach
Jan 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
THIS INSTALLMENT IS BRILLIANTLY HOTTT AND STEAMY

I loved every word of this latest instalment

The word HOT doesn't even begin to describe this book- these words are also needed
Steamy, passionate, flaming, scorching, sultry, sizzling and tropical...

The title of the book was extremely fitting. Each page of the story to me, felt as though another item of clothing was being removed in order to slowly seduce me. I was at a point where I was wanting to put money down on the table so Jared and Tr
Susan
Jan 28, 2013 rated it liked it

3.5 Stars

*fanning self furiously*

GOOD LAWWWWDDDD! And here I thought Quid Pro Quo was hot! Book 2 was EVEN steamier!!! I'm actually glad these are so short, lest I COMBUST from the sex scenes.

Voinov and Witt are masters at writing the erotic, the sensual, the "knickers-changing" inducing.

And it was great to get more of Tristan and Jared. One day (please!), it would be cool to get a full-length (<-hee hee) story about them to go along with the smut! :)

If you need a quickie that will knock yo
Meags
3.5 Stars

Holy smokes! This series is getting hotter and hotter by the minute!

In this direct sequel to Quid Pro Quo, Tristan and Jared, Market Garden's highly in-demand rentboy duo, are back for some more smutty fun, this time with the addition of some rapidly growing romantic feelings to complicate things.

When Rolex shows up (a.k.a. the guy who first requested Tristan and Jared as a double act) demanding a repeat performance, the boys quickly jump at the opportunity to spend another mind-blowi
Lisa Arbitrary - AttentionIsArbitrary M/M Blog
~ ~ ~

Yes. Yes, let’s do this.

Every bit as hot as the first book, but with an agitated, sweet, romantic jealousy that’s just endearing.

Market Garden is quickly becoming my number one recommendation for re-readability!

THE CHARACTERS

Tristan - It’s all about watching the smooth, charming, in control Tristan, come completely undone. The poor guy just cracks.

And, of course, his hips moved. God, they moved. Tristan didn’t even know if they were in synch with the music anymore. He couldn’t even
Shurrn
The second book in the Market Garden series features a particularly brilliant bit of steamy revenge...
...Tristan hadn’t forgotten his own favourite thing about stripping: the sadistic joy of grinding and undulating on a man who had no choice but to sit still and take it.
Sit still and take it, which was exactly what he had to do this time. Oh. Shit.
Rolex is back for more voyeurism - and who can blame him? In book one Tristan teased Jared to within an inch of his sanity... In this installment
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Another smokin' entry in the Market Garden series! Wow! I love it when Jared gets to be in charge!

description

Work it, Jared! Torture that boy!

description

Okay, so this was another delicious chapter in the humdrum (**snicker**) lives of our Market Garden men. I liked Jared having a little fun with Tristan but, as with the last book, I want so so much more out of each installment. This series is one giant tease! I can't stop reading... I'm going to power through this little series!
Mar 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: novellas, m-m-romance
Holy mother of all things horny, just when I thought it couldn't get any hotter, this little beauty comes a long and suddenly I'm so damn hot I could fry an egg in my panties!!

Super sizzling hot, orgasm inducing.......makes me want to take up

(Although knowing my luck, if i tried it, this would happen

What more can I say, if you want something that's totally hot, that gets your lady/man bits squirming then this is definitely the book for you.
* Meli Mel *
OMG L.A. WITT AND ALEKSANDR VOINOV HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!! THIS WAS SO FREAKING HOT!!!

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!
ROLEX'S BACK!!!
WHICH MEANS JARED AND TRISTAN ARE BACK!!!

I absolutely LOVED Quid Pro Quo and now I love this one. I enjoyed watching Jared want Tristan so badly in the first!! Now the tables have turn. This was told in Tristan's POV and it seems he wants more from Jared than them just performing for the johns.

It was a SUPER steamy short. Oh Tristan, how he lost control. Can I just say that Jared
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
Oct 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: BABY! & fans of the lapdance & rent boys
Who requested the lapdance?
description
What's that you say, Mr. Rolex? No?

10-4. How about these two hot thangs?
WHAT?!?!?! NO?!?!
*grumbles*
Alright. Hardball it is.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
description

JGL came to play! And so did Jared. Little tart.

Turnabout is foreplay.

Indeed.

Let me just say FOR THE RECORD that I ❤ me some Tristan. That dude could hustle the veneers off a starlet.

In this tasty, juicy little nugget of lapdancing teasefest my boy's control gets put to the ultimate test.

Is he just a mouse to be p
It's just me Shelly B
Feb 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Amazing.....OMG.....I'm in love....it's offical....Tristan and Jared.....2 hot ass Rentboys;)

Yes, I love you both I can't even pick between the two!! They are wonderful together and so damn HOT my ipad was smoking!!!!!!

It's funny to me because typically I hate short books because of lack of character development. However I assure you I LOVED this book!!

The only problem I had was that it wasn't longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be waiting impatiently for the next book!

I can't seem to get enou
Jan 31, 2013 rated it really liked it

Music pulses. Hearts skip. Bodies pump. Sweat slowly trickles down as the temperature climbs. Move. Grind. Tease and touch…oops! *shakes head* No touching! Hold tight to something because this intense, deliciously, sexy dance brings hot to a whole new torturous level! You will beg, plead, and moan…Take. It. Off! Please….*whimpers*

Take It Off is round two in L.A. Witt and Aleksandr Voinov’s Market Garden series with rent boys Jared and Tristan and the john with the desire to watch. Ever since th
Britta ★ Nachteule ★

Meanwhile at Market Garden...

Tristan and Jared are booked again by Mr. Rolex.

Just remember, the dancer does the pole dance. The pole stays still.

I need an ice cold shower!

*****************************************************

Also in this series:

#1 Quid Pro Quo (Market Garden, #1) by L.A. Witt -----> My Review
#2 Take It Off (Market Garden, #2) by L.A. Witt -----> You're reading it.
#3 If It Flies (Market Garden, #3) by L.A. Witt -----> My Review
#4 If It Fornicates (Market Garden, #4) by L.A. Witt -----> My Review
#5 Capture & Surrender (Market Garden, #5) by L.A. Witt -----> My Review
#6 Payoff (Market Garden, #6) by L.A. Witt -----> My Review
#7 If It Drives (Market Garden, #7) by L.A. Witt -----> My Review
Sammy Loves Books
The tables have turned at the Market Garden as a once over confident Tristan finds himself crushing on Jared.
description

I loved seeing things from Tristan's perspective this time around. The sweet Jared that I fell for in Quid Pro Quo has become a lot more confident, and he's a sexual delight that Tristan can't get enough of. Mr. Rolex is back for more. And this one is a scorcher as Jared teases Tristan until he and I both were begging for it.
Getting fucked? Hardly. Tristan may have been the one with the
Tina
Jan 28, 2013 rated it really liked it

A revenge is a dish best served extra hot!

Tit for Tat.

Wie du mir, so ich dir.

Tristan is in control? Always? Tonight he's falling apart! Hot Jared holds the reins tightly. A sight to behold - okay, I wish, I could have seen that. :-)

„Just remember, the dancer does the pole dance. The pole stands still.“ Oh. Hell. Fucking. Hell.

Now I need a cold shower or lots of ice. My cold won't like that... :)

Thx LA and Aleks for this hot quickie. :D

Can't wait for the next installment 'If it Flies' featuring D
Macky
Jan 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Best bedtime story ever! Once upon a time in Market Garden land there were two very, very naughty little hustlers called Tristan and Jared who had decided, not long ago, to team up together after having an extremely hot night with a John they called Rolex. Now Rolex was a bit of a voyeur and liked to watch our two little heros do naughty, sexy things and our two little heros were very happy to oblige and whilst doing so realised they were enjoying themselves very much indeed!! Poor Rolex lost a ...more
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
This one may have been hotter than the first one.

Me likey Jared in charge.
Kristalia
Final rating: 3/5 stars

BE WARNED part 1: EVEN HOTTER THAN THE FIRST BOOK!!!!!

BE WARNED part 2: ROLEX IS BACK!!!!!

BE WARNED part 3: STRIPPER DANCING, PREFORMED BY OURS TRULLY...ONE AND ONLY......guess who xD?

GIVE ME MOREEEEEEEEEEEE, PLEASEEEEEEEEEE, I NEED MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quid Pro Quo (Market Garden
Alvin
Mar 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
REALLY SEXY.

I'm going to be honest. I'm not sure how much I liked this. My rating would probably be based on how the good it is and how readers might accept it. I'm going to blame my distractions during reading this the reason why I can't made up my mind with my rating.

It was really really nice. Tristan & Jared are back again. And so is Mr. Rolex. What's different? The tables were turned. This time it was Jared who does the teasing to Tristan. It's nice to see that Tristan is the one who g
Kat
Dec 11, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 Kept me yummily warm during the usual December troubles.

Christina
Funny, Tristan thought as the doors closed behind them, the one time he let go of control, he got exactly what he wanted.

Well, well, well...in this installment of Market Garden the tables are turned on the oh-so-clever Tristan. It was a great idea to have Tristan on the receiving end, while Jared was taking charge. It was nice to see Jared so confident and bold. Although at times, Tristan's voice reminded me of Jared's in Quid Pro Quo. I could easily see the possessiveness and jealousy in Trist
Bev
Jan 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-as-hell, lgbtq-mm

Good follow-up to Quid Pro Quo

Other reviews have done this book to death already, so I'll just keep it simple and say thanks very much Aleks and LA, and see you next time (11th March) for 'If it Flies' featuring Nick and Spencer.

Em
Feb 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, dtr, sex-industry
Another steamy installment. I'm looking forward to seeing where Tristan & Jared are headed next and surely Rolex needs a book of his own!
NiteReader
Mar 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"Rolex. We meet again."
Just when I thought it couldn't get any hotter, Ms Witt and Mr Voinov cranked up the heat! This book was even better than the first; I didn't want the story to end.
Thank goodness I don't have to wait very long for their next fiery short!
Natalie
Jan 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. This is well-written erotica, no doubt. However, I have to say I'm not entirely comfortable paying $3 per installment for what amounts to a single sex scene. I'll give the next one a chance, since I've preordered it already and it looks to be three times as long as Take It Off. I'm itching for some story progression.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• If It Drives (Market Garden #7)
  • City Mouse (Country Mouse, #2)
  • Giving an Inch (The Professor's Rule, #1)
  • Choices (The Flesh Cartel #3)
  • Never a Hero (Tucker Springs, #5)
  • Aftermath (Glitterland, #1.5)
L.A. Witt and her husband have been exiled from Spain and sent to live in Maine because rhymes are fun. She now divides her time between writing, assuring people she is aware that Maine is cold, wondering where to put her next tattoo, and trying to reason with a surly Maine coon. Rumor has it her arch nemesis, Lauren Gallagher, is also somewhere in the wilds of New England, which is why L.A. is al ...more

Market Garden (8 books)
  • Quid Pro Quo (Market Garden #1)
  • If It Flies (Market Garden #3)
  • If It Fornicates (Market Garden, #4)
  • Capture & Surrender (Market Garden #5)
  • Payoff (Market Garden, #6)
  • If It Drives (Market Garden #7)
  • On the Clock (Market Garden, #8)