Start by marking “Wings of Lomay (Solus, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wings of Lomay (Solus, #4)

Wings of Lomay (Solus #4)

4.51  ·  Rating details ·  291 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
In defense of the small remaining group of rebels, Kiora has to cross lines she never thought she would, making her redefine not only herself, but what’s right and wrong. Outnumbered and out of time, Kiora turns to the only two groups that could help; the Shifters and the Dragons. But will either of them come to their aid?

As they prepare for a war against the evil army, K
Kindle Edition
Published 2013 by Stonehouse Ink

To ask other readers questions about Wings of Lomay, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wings of Lomay

Lou
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I'm Totally Speechless!!!

Book #4 Wings Of Lomay... What can I say?... Oh yeah I know what I can start with...

WHY DEVRI, WHY???

Sorry, I apologise for shouting there. But Oh. My... I cried! So much!! I wouldn't have minded so much but when I started that particular part I was sat in the middle of a busy coffee shop and I had to stop reading!! But I'm getting ahead of myself here.

There is so much I want to write, but as I will NOT publish spoilers for anyone who hasn't yet read this! So my review.
Haley ~ YA-Aholic
Feb 12, 2013 marked it as series-in-progress
ME SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
Chrissy (The Every Free Chance Reader)

Did I enjoy this book: There were too many battle scenes and not enough character development scenes. Add to that the fact that it really irks me when authors kill off the third member of a love triangle just to make things end nicely (don’t worry, I wont’ spoil it for you), and you’ll see that although I enjoyed the first three books, this one gets significantly fewer stars.

Would I recommend it: If you’re itching to know how Kiora’s story ends, go for it. But if you tend to skim throug
Rebekah Robin Lee
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Okay I have to give props to Walls for writing characters that had me so invested that I was blubbering like a crazy person. I will say this though, that I predicted the end (you who have read know what I mean...) around book 2 simply because I felt some foreshadowing happening. That in no way stopped me from crying so much that even when I got myself under control would burst into tears on the next paragraph. This book truely took chunks of my heart out almost as much as the ending of Harr ...more
N'gomo
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The ending could've been better

I can't say that I'm happy with the way this series ended. Emane deserved so much more than he got. He gave absolutely everything he had to give, and I just wish he'd gotten even a smidgen of the happiness he so richly deserved. To be quite honest Koria didn't deserve to have someone like him be in love with her. And that's my opinion.

I will say this. Devri Walls wrote a series that made me feel a lot of things. I mean seriously by the end of this series I hated K
Ashleigh
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series still plays out in memories years later hehe..
Danielle Young
May 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Kiora is in the fight of her life, she will have to use all the power that she possesses in order to fight the darkness that threatens to swallow Meros. She will have to learn that this is war and that in war bad things happen and people die. Sacrifices will be made, lives will be lost, as all hope of freedom is put on the shoulders of the Solus.

In Wings of Lomay we follow Kiora, Emane and Alcander as they make preparations for their final stand. As the Solus leadership sort of falls on Kiora's
Treasa Land
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
LOVE THIS BOOK
Michelle's Paranormal Vault of Books
Check out my blog post for a giveaway, and also a excerpt that is from the scene on the amazing cover! Click the tour banner below.

I have to say that this book has touched me in a way no other has before, the whole series had. I re-read the previous books to refresh everything and to be able to read them back to back. I got so pulled into this fantasy world. This series could so easily become a series of movies at the same impact that the Lord of the Rings movies did. I like this one even bette
Christina  Torretta
Aug 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Full series review:

Going in I knew that this were fantastical. It's not my favorite genre but I've been trying to read a bit more and these just beg to be read!

Book one started a bit slow for me. I think Devi Walls did a marvelous job of creating this environment that we have to see while reading but something about it was slow. I did enjoy her lovely imagination though! And the amount of different beings in this is amazing! I mean, as I said above, I'm not totally into fantasy, but dragons! Ev
anjuli
Apr 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was one of those series that got better with each book. I wasn't a huge fan of book 1 but, I still liked the story enough to continue. I am glad I did. I enjoyed book 4 and was satisfied with the way the series ended overall. There were lot of intense moments here cuz of the battle we knew was coming.

Kiora is pushed to her limits here trying to figure out a way to beat Jasmine without too many causalities of war. She's trying her best to figure out ways to lessen the collateral damage. Jas
Roselyn
Aug 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
I am so glad that I got the chance to read this series because they are really great fantasy novels. Complex, imaginative and filled with all the right emotions. It is impossible to read them without feeling connected to the story and caring about the characters. I am sad to say goodbye as each book was a pleasure to read.

Wings of Lomay is a solid conclusion to the Solus series and contains everything I could have possibly wished for and plenty more besides. It tied together so many loose ends,
Katrina Curry
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The transitions from from the first book to the last are vast. The Solus series began  as a "feel-good" paranormal romance and ended as an all out dystopian fantasy. I compared Wings of Arian to seeing "The Never Ending Story " for the first time. I would have to compare Wings of Lomay to "The Lord of the Rings". The plot is one of depth and strategy.  The story-line is bittersweet and heavily laced with an intoxicating emotional allure. In the end they finally stand-off with the Shadow,  the re ...more
Jasmyn
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What an outstanding ending to a really great series. It's not too often that a series will earn an overall 5 star rating, but this one really blew it out of the park. The big battle between Jasmine and Kiora is coming to a head and it's going to be a nasty one. It's hard to even describe the build up because there was so much going on (in a great way).

So far Kiora has managed to stay just ahead of Jasmine, but when Kiora realizes what Jasmine is really after she's not sure how to handle it at f
Faith The Assassin
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So many emotions going through my head right now so I'm going to try be be quick with this review!!
Wow what and amazing end to an amazing series even though there were a lot of tears shed especially in the last two chapters- I just loved every aspect of this incredible journey that Devri Walls has brilliantly created- the laugh- out-loud-moments, the tears-spilling-on-page-moments and the amazing cast of characters and the thrilling fast-paced action moments that had me constantly turning the pa
Indira
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
My heart is shattering and the pieces are going up into the wind. Just like (beep). *SOBS* HOW COULD THE AUTHOR DO THIS TO ME AND MY SANITY. I AM GOING TO GIVE HER A PIECE OF MY MIND. Right after I finished typing this. So this book was thrilling and yada yada, same as the other's in the Solus Series. I just cant get over the ending. It brings tears to my eyes every time I think of it. Hold on, I need a minute *composes self*. So honestly, I think it could have done without prolonged fighting. L ...more
Jackie (No Bent Spines)
Mar 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
I need this book. I neeeeeed this book.

~~~
Well, I loved it. I mean when do I not love Devri's writing? And, this one is no exception. It had less romance than the last one and the perfect amount of action. I love how she is able to draw out the fight scenes and the emotions are just so freaking relatable. I love it. I love everything. It's not as good as the last book (that one was my favorite in the series) but this one was just...
Heartbreaking
Perfect
Beautiful
Girl- Power filled

And Alcander...le
Taylor
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I thought this book was a wonderful conclusion to a truly great series. I couldn't put this book down, and just like the other books, it is filled with heart-pounding action. I cried a lot during this book *not going to spoil anything* and I laughed even more. Drustan's, Emane's, and Alcander's attitude and relationship was just the best. The sarcasm and humor in this book was real, I couldn't stop laughing. Despite the heart-breaking moments, I truly loved this book, and am sad to see the serie ...more
Omobola Ayoola
Jan 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Yes guys, we have come to the end of this magical series and I mean it literarily. Even though I expected what happened towards the end and I expected the death, I was still greatly heartbroken so that’s why I could not bring myself to write this review even though I had finished the book almost 3 days now.

Read more https://booklyf.wordpress.com/2016/01...
Amanda Greathouse
Awesome ending!

A great ending to the series. I enjoyed all the battles and the near death experiences. I also enjoyed the growing love between kiora and alcander. Only thing is that the ending came right towards the end of the book, which is what I expected but I was still yearning for more. I guess that was the point, either way this was the best book out of all of them.
Mare
Jul 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-paranormal
I could tell how is was going to end, I still cried...you can never be truly prepared.
Kiora, Alcander, Emane head into the final battle against the Shadow. Many are lost...too many close friends.
Loved this series. Thank yoy Mrs. Walls.
Shannon Rackley
Nov 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing...A must read!

I read the whole series within a week...couldn't put them down and when I had too I couldn't stop thinking about the characters! Devri Walls is an excellent author and artist...I could clearly picture the story in my head! An EPIC love story!
J R
Jan 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: lovers of high fantasy and myth & legends
Although the first book was my least favorite, I am highly satisfied with the story's climax and resolution. Great storyline, amazing battles, and a fitting ending.
Beth
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
While book 3 is still my favorite, Devri still ended the book well. I enjoyed every last bit of it.
Reatta
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A great finish to a great story.
Rachelle
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An author that can make you love characters is a great author. I hope she writes more series. Loved these books
Heather Langston
Oct 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review to come :)
Norma
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best and saddest

loved this series..I knew how it would end and sobbed anyway...Emane will always be my choice...but you have to give alcander points for under outstanding.
Alexandra
Mar 19, 2014
Kristan
Aug 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Second Shadow (The Second Sign, #2)
  • Heaven and Hellsbane (Hellsbane, #2)
  • Dreamscape (Netherworld, #1)
  • Bound (The Guardians, #1)
  • Edge of Truth
  • Creatures of Fire
  • Unite (Project Integrate, #1)
  • The Spirit Heir (A Dance of Dragons, #2)
  • Verses of Athine: The Daughter of Ares Chronicles Collection
  • Uprising (Bonfire Chronicles #2)
  • She Kissed a Vampire (Werewolves of the West, #2)
  • Emily's Trial (Akasha Chronicles, #2)
  • By Blood (By Blood, #1)
  • Tortured Souls (The Orion Circle #1)
  • At First Touch
  • Silence of the Wolves (Call of the Wilderness #1)
  • When Silver Moons Rise (Lost Immortals, #2)
  • Deception (Evolution, #3)
Devri Walls lives in Kuna Idaho with her husband and two kids. She has worked as a music teacher and currently, a preschool teacher. She majored in theater and her love of a story still drives her today. Thankfully, she has finally found an outlet for all the voices in her head.
More about Devri Walls

Solus (4 books)
  • Wings of Arian (Solus, #1)
  • Wings of Tavea (Solus, #2)
  • Wings of Nestor (Solus, #3)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Trail of Dead (Scarlett Bernard, #2)
  • The Regulars
  • Childhood's End
  • The Mirror
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Voyage to Magical North (The Accidental Pirates)
    $5.67 $2.99
  • Raven's Peak (World on Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • That Hideous Strength: (Space Trilogy, Book Three) (The Space Trilogy 3)
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Swords and Deviltry (Lankhmar, 1)
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Garden of Stones (Echoes of Empire, #1)
  • Dracula [Kindle in Motion]
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Dark Tower: And Other Stories
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Autumn Republic (Powder Mage #3)
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Stinger
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Blade Itself (The First Law, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Out of the Silent Planet (Space Trilogy, #1)
    $5.74 $1.99
  • Extracted (Extracted Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Haven (Rain Wild Chronicles, #2)
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Spirit Hunters
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Loved (House of Night Other World #1)
    $11.00 $0.99
  • The Terranauts
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Brilliance (Brilliance Saga, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Act Two (Cirque des Immortels, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Better World (Brilliance Saga, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Written in Fire (Brilliance Saga, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Final Act (Cirque des Immortels, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
  • Ocean of Storms
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Sword of Shannara Trilogy (Shannara, #1-3)
    $19.99 $2.99
  • Artful
  • Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Chains of Command (Frontlines, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Angles of Attack (Frontlines, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lines of Departure (Frontlines, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines #1)
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Chocolate Touch
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • A Perfect Blood (The Hollows, #10)
  • Mama Day
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
  • Infinite
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Boundary Lines (Boundary Magic, #2)
  • The Mermaid's Sister
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Boundary Crossed (Boundary Magic, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Boundary Born (Boundary Magic, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kissed by Darkness (Sunwalker Saga, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Blood Kissed (Lizzie Grace, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • A Glimmer of Hope (The Avalon Chronicles #1)
  • Celia and the Fairies
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Best Served Cold (First Law World, #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Valor (The Faithful and the Fallen, #2)
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • To Honor You Call Us (Man of War, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunter's Trail (Scarlett Bernard, #3)
  • Wool: The Graphic Novel
    $7.99 $2.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
  • Ticker
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Barsk: The Elephants' Graveyard (Barsk, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)