Start by marking “Paranormal Legacy (The Inhuman Chronicles #1)” as Want to Read:
Paranormal Legacy (The Inhuman Chronicles #1)

Paranormal Legacy (The Inhuman Chronicles #1)

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  20 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
So...my name’s Haily Long. Here are a few facts about me that you might find interesting:

1) I’m sixteen
2) I’m an absolute slave to coffee
3) My mom and I just ran away from home
4) And oh yeah, my new neighbors—they’re vampires

Yeah, that last one’s kind of a surprise for me, too. I mean, vampires? That are real? This is real life, not fiction! And seriously, have you ever he
Paperback
Published March 2013

To ask other readers questions about Paranormal Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paranormal Legacy

M.A. Kropp
Aug 22, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books
The first thing I have to say about this ebook is a thank you to the author for taking the time to make it a well-put together book. Unlike too many author published ebooks, there were no odd formatting issues, and no editing errors that I found. It's nice to find these books from authors who care as much about how the book looks and reads as getting it out for sale.

This is a YA paranormal story, which, as I have said in other reviews, is not my usual reading choice. The story is centered on six
D'eBook  Sharing
Feb 19, 2014 rated it liked it
This book left me with questions that weren't answered: Characters were introduced but the reader is left with no clue as to who they are or where they actually came or what part they play in the whole plot line, other than they are from Haily's mum's past.. I hope that this is solved in the next instalment - and I do hope there is a next instalment.

What I liked : The base storyline. Underneath it all, this is actually a rather good story.
Haily's character - I liked how her character was writte
Dominique Goodall
Apr 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this! I love books about werewolves...and this didn't just have werewolves in it! Werewolves, shifters, vampires and witches all come together to make a world I definitely want to live in. I wish I was one of the Inhuman. Caitlin has crafted a story line that is engrossing, definitely catches the attention and left me wanting even more! With the hint of a love triangle to come as well...
Jenna Blake Morris
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First, the politely expectant elephant in the room: I’m typically not a fan of paranormal stories that flip things around and make the monsters the heroes. When a vampire’s a creature that goes to work or school and acts like a normal guy–just one with a quirky diet–it takes all the fun out of things. Where’s that inhuman edge that makes monsters interesting villains, you know?

But I met the author of Paranormal Legacy several years ago, and I ended up reading this series.

More than that, I ended
C.G. Drews
I don’t mind the odd munch (yup, my vampire tendencies are speaking) of paranormal. I’ve read some of the big titles by Maggie Steifvater and Stephanie Meyer. Unfortunately…they kind of covered it all. I know! I know! That’s not fair to say. But when I read a book in (what was) a popular genre, I expect it to present something fresh. While PARANORMAL LEGACY was a nice book with action and snarky humour, it lacked the oomph of freshness.

Our main character is Haily Long, 16, with a very dry snarky
Rachel Brune
May 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I don't normally read YA, but I picked this book up and found myself really enjoying it. The prose was clear and polished, and the narrator was a wisecracking, headstrong young lady. This book was seriously funny - I found myself laughing out loud more than once as I was reading. The plot was well-paced and didn't fall victim to cliche. There were a couple of places where I found my eyebrow raised, mostly over archaic terms like "lady cop" and the like, but it never detracted from the enjoyment ...more
Chris
Jenn Sternshein
Jun 22, 2013
Jules Fry
Jun 22, 2013
Hello there! I'm Caitlin. I first started publishing my books in 2013, when I was nineteen years old. Now, I'm the author of The Inhuman Chronicles series, as well as a few stand-alone novels. By day I'm a pharmacy technician, and at night I write as many new words as I possibly can.

I enjoy writing books, reading books, petting dogs, changing the color of my hair, getting the occasional tattoo, an

The Inhuman Chronicles (2 books)
  • Untold Promise (The Inhuman Chronicles #2)