Start by marking “Submersed” as Want to Read:
Submersed

Submersed

My name is Olivia Sharpe. I live in glitzy Las Vegas at the top of the Sharpe Hotel and Casino, shut away from the world just the way I like it.

Five years ago, the first and only time I gave myself to a man, something terrible happened. Since then, I’ve remained isolated where no one can hurt me. Recently, in a moment of weakness, of desperate loneliness, I called someone.
Published January 21st 2012 by CreateSpace (first published January 16th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Submersed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Submersed

CeCe

I was really excited to read this book. I liked the whole concept of a girl with a tragic past hiding in her condo because she suffered something horrific. Olivia needs to go to a charity even that is hosted by her father. Not wanting to worry her dad anymore that she never interacts with people, she looks up a male escort on the internet for date. This way she does not have to interact any more than she has to. She just needs to get through the night. However, what Olivia does not expect is the
Jessie
Dec 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sexy-sexy
4.5 stars!

I'm glad that the ratings did not sway my decision to read this book. I absolutely loved it! The characters were great! Olivia and Dillon had great chemistry and the plot was interesting. Olivia suffers from extreme anxiety due to difficult things in her past and the story is the journey she goes through to overcome it. I actually enjoyed the ending because it wasn't what you expected it to be. Don't get me wrong, I love happily ever after endings but this ending gave a little twist
Lara
Oct 05, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great story to me. Olivia is agoraphobic and lives isolated in her apartment where she basically only sees staff and her father. Because of a situation in her past, she`s afraid of what others will think about her and thinks their laughter must be invariably directed at her ridiculousness. That`s when she meets Dillon, a gigolo, and through each other they start to believe in their worth and capability.
Although the book was a great read throughout, to me the end was its top mark. I w
BonnieSkywalker
Dillon;
David Giuntoli Photo19
free screen capture software

Dillon is one of the sweetest heros ever. He's perfect. His personality, his attitude. Just great. Loved this story.
I really enjoyed this book so much, but I was very disappointed in the abrupt ending. I wish we knew what will happen with Dillon and Olivia, it was very ambiguous. I still highly recommend this. It was very enjoyable.
Ashley
Aug 30, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I need more!!!
Kathy
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really liked this book. Great storyline and characters. Would highly recommend.
Matilde Damkier
Kind of bland. I didn't really feel the characters.
Wendy
Dec 01, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I actually really enjoyed the book, it was a bit different but not in a bad way. The ending was not what I was expecting it to be. Still the same outcome that I was expecting but the whole book was ended in a different WAY than what I was expecting... does that make sense? Well, regardless.
I really liked the book and I think you guys should read it, it's worth it.
Kitty
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: escorts
Rather abrupt ending; I would've loved to read more about the relationship between Dillon and Olivia, especially since he was the one pulling her out of her shell. The last 20 pages felt rushed and I at least expected to read some more about Dillon and how the relationship between them unfolds.
Other than that, I absolutely loved Dillon! Such a sweet character!
Nessa
Jun 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The ending kind of disappointed me but I like the thought that every book doesn't have to be about finding love or someone to marry and live happily ever after kind of end. It's an easy read and well-written. ;)
Tiffany
Feb 05, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The story line was good but where's the rest? You could have gotten so much more story out of this! If i wanted to make up my own endings i would write a book myself. I think the author had a great story going but left it short.
Belle Aurora
Story was too short but I loved it...very indie!
Michele McMullen
Apr 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book, but the ending was to abrupt. I needed a little more closure to their relationship. It leaves me with too many questions.
Nikki
Nov 12, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.5-3 stars
Talltree
Jan 08, 2016 marked it as no-dnf-zzz-avoid
DNF
YaYa
in my mind i'm gonna go with the fact that her and Dillion continued to see each other :)
Stacie Marquart
Jun 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great book. A must read.
Yvonne
Apr 19, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: good
Ok.... I intended to give it a 4 Star until i read the ending. The ending can't be more abrupt?
What a pity as it is a very good story but have to spoil the book with such an ending.
Simone
Apr 15, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Book 2? 1 3 Jan 08, 2016 04:10PM
Making Connections: Rachelle Vaughn 5 21 Jan 31, 2012 04:58PM

• Love to Love Her (Silver State Series)
  • The Candidate's Wife
  • Stand-In Star
  • Between the Sheets
  • The Wedding Blitz (Foolish Games, #3)
  • Rock My World (Firewire, #1)
  • Concealed Desire
  • The Undisciplined Bride
  • Hush
  • Access Restricted (Access, #2)
  • The Striker's Chance
  • Falling for You
  • In Bed with the Opposition
  • Worlds Apart
  • Yours to Savor
  • Scored
  • Stellar Evolution (Falling Stars, #1.5)
  • The Low Notes (Wexley Falls, #1)
Rachelle Vaughn loves reading all genres of romance and writing about good guys, hunky hockey players, and the occasional bad boy. When she isn't writing, Rachelle enjoys watching action movies, snapping photos for her travel blog Vaughn the Road Again, and cheering for her favorite hockey players. She lives in California with her husband and their sassy calico cat.

Sign up for her newsletter here.