Start by marking “Happily Ever Addendum (Modern Arrangements, #3)” as Want to Read:
Happily Ever Addendum (Modern Arrangements, #3)

Happily Ever Addendum

(Modern Arrangements #3)

This is the third installment of the Modern Arrangements Trilogy.
LILLIAN SNOWE has been seduced, wedded, and bedded by the reformed playboy turned husband.

AIDAN IVERSION III finally has his wife and unborn children home, where he can participate in their lives and protect them. But when hurdle after hurdle is thrown in the way of their happily ever after, will they be able
Published June 11th 2013 by Book Nerd Revealation

To ask other readers questions about Happily Ever Addendum, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happily Ever Addendum

Start your review of Happily Ever Addendum (Modern Arrangements, #3)
Brandi
Let me just say that I am incredibly happy that Lilli & Aidan were able to get their happily ever after! Finding love & happiness in such interesting circumstances is pretty darn cool. Thank the heavens for Aidan! And Lilli's ability to come to terms with everything that has happened is no short of amazing. Her struggle with connecting to the pregnancy is totally understandable. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I had to go through a "pill problem" like that. I was super relieved when she ...more
Sammy ⭐️
Mar 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
ARC Provided by Sadie Grubor in exchange for an honest review.

4 Stars

Happy Ever Addendum is the third and final part of the Modern Arrangement trilogy, it starts off where Here Comes the Bride left off with Lilli finding out she's pregnant with Twins and Aidan determined to get her back.

The first half of the book was mainly Lilli and Aidan getting their heads round the fact they had two baby's on the way and trying to get their relationship as man and wife back on track which was lovely to
Sara Luck
Apr 02, 2013 rated it liked it
Dont read my review if you haven't read the book or this series yet....there are spoilers.

Eh, this book was just okay for me. The entire thing felt like a race to the finish. It was as if the author had so many ideas for how the book would go and instead of carefully choosing a few of them she just threw them all in. To top it all off, this was the final book in the series, but was left with a giant cloud hanging over the book. Not really cool.
Book 1 - Aiden's grandfather dies leaving a
Irish Zulu
Mar 29, 2013 rated it liked it
Wendy
May 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
it was hard to read the part about loreley and the baby but otherwise it was a great ending to the series. these are dome fertile people!
Louise BookbestiesUK
Jun 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Nice ending to this series, although the last 10% felt very rushed.

Barbara
Aug 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
This trilogy is funny..you really get to laugh..cry.. you go through all the emotions.. it's "homely..bittersweet" the final book does move to fast and really I just sometimes wanted it to slow down a bit & chill..but I loved it.. (seriously I wished it was longer & more detailed.
I kinda feel cheated a bit.. I feel it deserved a little sweet talk than rushing it)

I sad abut the miscarriage.. uncle Henry's passing.. I'm glad about all they blessings to.. all in all a really good
Deeksha
Aug 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
Contains Spoilers

The book started off as good , i loved Aiden and Lilli . Everything was fine up until the point where Lilli sees Aiden naked in bed with Loreley . now this is not the first book I have read where the characters are in such a situation . I waited for there to be something that will prove it didn't happen . Well turns out it did , and that part totally killed it for me , even though Aiden didn't actually cheat . but then everything was fine and Lilli's and Aiden's love for each
Anne OK
Mar 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013-reads
Wrapping up and closing out the "Modern Arrangements Trilogy" found me generally pleased with the story on a whole. The third installment brought some shocking surprises, great laugh-out-loud moments, lots and lots of babies, and a general feeling of a family united and happy. The relationships between the family members, friends, and houseold staff is probably the biggest standout overall. I thoroughly enjoyed watching them interact.

Overall, a fun-to-read trilogy.
Piseog
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

I liked the first half, where there was an actual story. The second half was just like a really long epilogue where everyone has babies and gets married. The amount of characters by the end was strenuous to remember; too many. The twist with Lorelei went too far. It was an okay book, that had a happy ending I suppose.
Lauren-Sophie
Jun 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: x-13-june
Well, I guess this book was "okay".
There was just so much going on. I mean all this children. It was confusing.
I really disliked all this leaps in time.
But the writing was good.
Adrienh1
Mar 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
What a great story! This by far was the best of the 3 stories in this series. The suspense and intrigue were great.
Sadie Grubor
Jan 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
It is with both sadness and fulfillment that I bring this trilogy to it's end. While I am sad to say goodbye to these characters, I'm glad to finally give them their HEA. :)
Katyn Cooper
Feb 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Ms. Sadie Grubor and all who have read this book already :)) I have a question here but it's in the end of my comment and I "spoiler alerted" this one sooo yeah. I just wanna understand what really happened in the end (view spoiler) ...more
Mo_Better
Jul 26, 2014 rated it did not like it
Far too long and pretty much useless. Too much unnecessary drama.

I HATED the main conflict and the plot twist. I thought they added absolutely nothing to the story and the characters would have been better served without it.

Lilly went from a shrieking harpy in book one to semi normal in book two to freaking mother Teresa the saint in book 3. Her evolution was just not believable. Plus, I did not like how she treated Aidan after 'the incident'.

The story should have ended in book two with them
Denise
Jan 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh Aidan why oh why can’t you be real and not just in a book. This is the type of man every woman wants to meet and spend the rest of your life with. Lilli is one lucky lady to be with him. Even without the money, I have no doubt the man is capable to show how much he loves his wife and kids. Pure joy and happiness is what Lilli and Aidan have in one another. Forget about book boyfriends, Aidan is my book husband!

The banter shared by the two are awesome and just love that as time passes they don
Evelyn
Mar 11, 2013 rated it liked it
I loved the first book especially the witty banter between Aidan and Lillie. In the second I still really liked the book, and I thought the author did a great job of expanding out with all the secondary characters. With this book, I liked it, but I didn't love it. I knew this was to be the one to tie everything up but it felt a little rushed or empty. I hate saying that because it's still leaps and bounds above anything that I could ever write. I had a little trouble here and there following the ...more
Sue
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh! The poor woman..what did she sign up for with this family?? My heart goes out to her so many times but I'm glad she has the strength to pull through it all. Aidan loves her fully and will do anything to make things right. I do love their relationship and the friends that they have around them. Quite a bit of humor along with some sexy scenes that make it such a great conclusion to their love story. I truly loved all the characters that were involved (except the couple bad ones)and ...more
Emma Pocock
May 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
I firstly would like to say I loved this series!!
Secondly I loved this book as it tied up all but one loose end...well it wasted up until Lilli read the letter from Loreley at the end. As it says that she recently required photos and she will not interfere with there life's from now on. So my question is....Is she still alive but in hiding from her fathers family and gave Cole to Aiden and Lilli to keep him safe?
And is her grandmother involved in hiding her and passing on information and photos
Rosa
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was ok
Here's the thing... I wanted to give the stories a chance because I enjoyed the characters. By the second half of this, the third book, I was DONE. But I wanted to pull through to the end, so I carried on.

The editing was TERRIBLE. Painfully awful. I found myself stopping for several minutes at a time just wondering how Monica Black didn't catch some utterly obvious editing, grammar, and spelling mistakes.

The second half DRAGGED. I just wanted it to be over. I'd say the second half of the book
Cathlin
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: steamy
disappointed with how this one turned out, especially since I really liked the second installment. I just found there to be too much drama. The whole Loreley situation was over the top and unnecessary. That killed it for me. I also felt like the speed through their lives towards the end to be too much. I would have been just as happy with a prologue that wrapped things up....and geez how many babies do these people all have to the end?! I mean come on, most of the couples averaging 4-5 kids is ...more
Cindy
Mar 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have to say I am very sad this is the last book in the series but I just LOVED the ending. This book had me feeling so many emotions; happiness, sadness and anger just to name a few. I felt like there was always something trying to tear Aidan and Lilli apart and it just broke my heart over and over. And that ending was just amazing I felt like it was almost like a movie and I was picturing everything. Sadie Grubor you totally rock and did such an amazing job on this series. I loved, loved, ...more
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Aug 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
The final part to the trilogy...

...for Aiden and Lillian.

My thoughts

I'm glad I finally got closure on this couple.

Honestly I couldn't quite remember what happened at the end I the last book. But it did start to come back to me.

There was a lot of ILY for half the book, then the second half some drama and twists. Overall a nice trilogy x

Steph's Romance Book Talk
Mar 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Now that I am emotionally spent from crying in public for the last four days thanks to this series by Sadie Grubor (especially book 2 &3)......This is a great series!!! If you are looking for a funny, witty, emotional, and sexy, engaging read then this is it!! It covers a large time frame and is fast paced but slows in just the right places. Only left me hanging with 2 questions in the end but overall I loved it!!
Kath
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult, my-faves
Addendum-
Noun
An item of additional material, typically omissions, added at the end of a book or other publication.
The radial distance from the pitch circle of a cogwheel, worm wheel, etc., to the crests of the teeth or ridges.

so that's how the title HAPPILY EVER ADDENDUM
so many characters! so many cutie patootie babies!! :) awww... i just loved it! (give me some time i'll do some justice about my review soon) This is just temporary.
Sarah Camargo
Jul 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Crazy twist to this series that had me pissed the fuck off...for the characters. I did feel cheated not knowing how the "twist" happened and if we could have read it as it happened I think it would have made more of an impact (And obviously me more pissed off). The friends still had me smiling in this book and the heroine wasnt weak which I appreciate. I loved the ending and the follow through on everyone's lives.
Mary-jane
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was ok
(view spoiler) ...more
Andrea
Mar 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Sometimes you read a book, and it's okay. You like the characters. The storyline is moving along, albeit with some pretty far-fetched scenarios. You enjoy the book. Then the epilogue jumps forward ten years and you think you're wrapping up all the characters stories nicely, and then WHAM! The last page totally blows your mind because it didn't add anything to the story and makes no sense at all. I just don't understand why the author ended an otherwise good story on such a weird note.
Lisa
May 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this series up until the last 20 pages or so. It was a little confusing to me how the author had the characters thinking about what happened in the past then the next thing we were back in present day. Don't get me wrong I did enjoy this book but I think that it should have ended 20 pages sooner.
Cyndi Hackett
Mar 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this series. I just couldn’t put the book down. It made me laugh, cry, and scream. It had everything you could want in a book-love, family, alpha-male, friends- I just completely fell in love with all the characters. I’m just so happy the story answered all the questions and ended on happy note. I would love for the next book to come out with a story based on the kids.
« previous 1 3 next »
A girls looking for book . 1 1 Feb 07, 2019 03:55PM

• Fluffy (Do-Over, #1)
  • Best Laid Plans
  • Lies
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • False Memory (False #1)
  • Better in the Morning
  • Robyn Carr Virgin River Series Reading Order Checklist
  • False Hope (False #2)
  • A Reason To Believe
  • Ramen Assassin (Ramen Assassin #1)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • Come to Me Quietly (Closer to You, #1)
  • Come to Me Softly (Closer to You, #2)
  • The Grand Sophy
  • A Virgin River Christmas (Virgin River, #4)
  • One Last Look (Look trilogy, #3)
  • Don't Look Now (Look Trilogy, #1)
  • The Corinthian
I'm a self professed foul mouthed, book nerd who seeks world domination with her sinister side kick, evil minions, fatal depth dwelling felines, hell hound, and fanged lagoon creature.

Oh-Kay, so in reality...I'm a foul mouthed, wife, book nerd, mother of two children, two cats who refuse to leave our basement, a fluffy white ankle biter named Puff, and a carnival goldfish who has survived for two

Modern Arrangements (3 books)
  • Save the Date (Modern Arrangements, #1)
  • Here Comes the Bride (Modern Arrangements, #2)