Start by marking “Romantic Interludes” as Want to Read:
Romantic Interludes

Romantic Interludes

4.59  ·  Rating details ·  41 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Summary

The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House gives its readers seven spicy, sweet, and sassy stories guaranteed to satisfy.

What happens when the God of love is smitten by a mortal woman? Or when a marine comes home from overseas and wants a second chance with the one he let get away?

From a greeting card writer who hates Valentine’s Day, to a matchmaker who doesn’t beli
ebook
Published February 1st 2013 by The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House (first published January 29th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Romantic Interludes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Romantic Interludes

Kathie (katmom)
Jan 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Surprise! This is available NOW! Maybe you'll love it too!

Yes, I'm giving this five stars. I've read six of the seven stories in this anthology (and will get that last one soon!).

And I LOVED THEM.

Fun, flirty, sweet, charming...and sexy! Workplace romances, Mythology fun, ER docs, military man, BAKED GOODS...so much to enjoy here!

Such a cool thing to have many of my favorite authors gathered in ONE PLACE!

Monique
Jun 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
The Golden Arrow and the Butterfly was a great short read. It was just the right amount of sweetness. I loved the Greek gods that the author included because I'm such a history buff and because it added a whole other element to this and made it more enjoyable in my opinion

The Gentleman Gardner was okay. Don't get me wrong, it was a cute read... but the couple didn't even kiss. Not even a peck. I need at least some kissing when I read romance.

I liked A Piece of Cake. It was a good read with a sub
Cheyanne
Feb 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
I was pretty sure going into it that I was gonna like this since I'm familiar with three of the authors already and I definitely did. My only complaint is that I liked most of the stories so much that I wished they were longer! For being fairly short the stories and characters were still detailed and engrossing. I don't like to describe the stories in so much detail that I give everything away so I won't do that but suffice it to say I would recommend this to anyone who didn't quite get their fi ...more
Babus
Feb 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a WONDERFUL book! I wasn't sure what to expect since I've only read Sydney Logan's stories. All of these authors have amazing talent. This is a great book for those who may want to get into romance novels slowly. There is nothing dirty or smutty or graphic. They are feel-good love stories. I will recommend this book to anyone! And, as usual, Sydney Logan's story took my breath away. I have also found some new authors to check out!
Sandi Layne
Jan 24, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Yep, I'm one of the seven authors herein, but I wanted to post a note to say that I very much enjoyed the stories written by my colleagues. A good mix of sweet and sexy, new meet-cutes and established relationships, paranormal and entirely human. There really is a Valentine here for most anyone who is looking for reminders that love is a very good thing.
Jaime
Jan 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved it hard. Short stories that left you wanting more. To be completely honest, Stupid Cupid and Two Pink Lines were my favorites!!!!
Sherri Hayes
Feb 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book is an anthology of 7 short stories.

My favorite story in the anthology was probably the one by Lissa Bryan. It was sweet, romantic, and kept me rooting for the hero and heroine to get together the entire way through. I enjoyed most of the other stories as well. It was a good sampling of these seven writers. If you like romance, and want to get a taste of these authors, this is a great starting point.
Passion For Pages
Mar 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, twcs
The Golden Arrow and the Butterfly - I’ve read a couple of Lissa Bryan’s novels and think she’s really great so I was excited to see she was part of this little collection.

Meet the God Eros, or we know him better as Cupid. Yes, a real life Cupid. Eros has a little crush of his own on a mortal named Psyche. While playing with his bow and arrow in a mall, Eros is distracted by Psyche as he takes aim at his intended target and WOOSH! The arrow misses and lands straight into Psyche’s chest. What is
Andrea (mrsaubergine)
A lovely sample of romantic stories from some of my favourite authors. I loved them all, and they would be a great introduction to these authors for anyone who hadn't come across them before.

I was so happy to see Jennifer Schmidt's story, which caught up with Memphis and Kennedy from Risking It All, and I really enjoyed the sweetness of the stories by Sydney Logan, Sandi Layne, TM Franklin and Suzy Duffy. My favourite might have to be that by Lissa Bryan - I even messaged her after I read it to
Lynn Smith
Feb 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Collection of short sweet romantic stories. Enjoyed then. Most had to do with meeting your soul mate and falling in love.
Karen
Feb 05, 2013
Jenny P.
Jan 24, 2013
Allie Jean
Jan 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Angela Lowe
Jun 14, 2017
Mer
Jan 25, 2013
lemon
rated it did not like it
Feb 13, 2013
Feb 12, 2013
NotAmanda
Feb 10, 2015
Suzy Duffy
Jan 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rebekah Adams
Sep 14, 2015
Andrea
Jan 27, 2013
Lindsey Gray
Jan 24, 2013
Xavier Zhapan
Mar 31, 2015
Lissa Bryan is an astronaut, renowned Kabuki actress, Olympic pole vault gold medalist, Iron Chef champion, and scientist who recently discovered the cure for athlete's foot.... though only in her head. Real life isn't so interesting, which is why she spends most of her time writing.

She is the author of four novels, Ghostwriter, Under These Restless Skies, The End of All Things and its sequel, La
More about Lissa Bryan...

“Then, as now, it was just uncomfortable. Now, as then, it was a lifted chin and a crooked smile that said more than they would ever allow themselves to communicate.” 4 likes
“...he couldn't help but wonder what Hannah might have looked like if...he'd answered that question April had asked him years ago.” 1 likes