Start by marking “Going Bare” as Want to Read:
Going Bare

Read Book

Going Bare

I have always wanted to try naturism and in August 2012 I got my wish as my terrified wife and excited kids joined me as we went to a naturist resort in southern France for a few days.

This book offers a light-hearted look at our first family holiday in five years, when I persuaded them to go bare in public for the first time.

The book is short - around an hour
Published 2012 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Going Bare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Going Bare

Start your review of Going Bare
Jacqueline
Apr 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: france
This tells the story of a family's first taste of a naturist resort, written by the husband (whose idea it was). He admits his wife was not too enthusiastic, but was happy enough to give it a try. Their chosen resort was on France's west coast, just south of Bordeaux, so not too far from where we are. Although we have never holidayed in a naturist resort we have thought about it and are happy to spend the day on our local Atlantic coast naturist beaches. For this reason I was quite interested in ...more
Denisele
Jul 13, 2013 rated it it was ok
I'm not quite sure why I decided to download this free Kindle book, but it was super short so I decided to read it anyways. I like the philosophy that not all nakedness has to do with sex and that a lot of it is "programmed", but the author's commentary on the subject was repetitive and a little 'preachy'. my thought throughout was that it was poorly edited, and this was confirmed at the end that it was proofread by volunteeers... However, there's probably something good to say for reading a boo ...more
Jseger9000
Mar 07, 2014 rated it liked it
A short, free eBook about a family taking their first vacation at a nudist resort.

His wife 'E' was hesitant at first while his kids (four and eight) took to it like fish to water.

For the author it was a revelation and his enthusiasm was infectious. He did get a bit preachy about the benefits of nudism. I didn't mind, since I happen to agree. But I wonder how it would read to a non-nudist?

Breezy, informal and not too deep. I enjoyed the book for what it was. If the book sounds intri
Phil Wills
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant book, well written, very humorous and a great insight into a first visit of a naturist resort.
Katya
Dec 22, 2013 rated it liked it
Writing style is basic and upfront. I admire the author's courage and honesty in posting his account of a lifestyle few of us explore.
Olivia Neil
Jul 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
This little book takes only an hour to read and is funny as anything. John Harding tells a funny tale of going to a naturalist resort in southern France with his dubious family. It is great fun.
Cilka Demsar
Jul 08, 2015
Subash
Feb 07, 2014
Megan
rated it did not like it
Mar 01, 2019
James
Jul 01, 2014
Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V.
Jul 15, 2014