Start by marking “Ripper (The Riser Saga, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ripper (The Riser Saga, #3)

Ripper

(The Riser Saga #3)

It’s been five months since Chelsan Derée’s harrowing ordeal with Elisha. Chelsan hasn’t heard a peep out of her (nor from her sociopathic grandparents), and she is counting her blessings.

But when the new girl in school, Eva, appears to be after Chelsan’s head, Chelsan soon realizes that she’ll never be safe. Elisha is back and she has a new team of 300-year-old assassins
Published January 16th 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published January 15th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Ripper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ripper

Aviar Savijon
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ripper

The isn't your ordinary young adult horror or sci-fi drama as with those two genres and add in some magic fantasy. You end up with one brilliant story adventure with a cast of characters, that a few of them are bat bleep crazy and scary to keep you off the story-line. And it is a very wonderful book. I Loved It!
Kathryn Hogan
Apr 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Ripper is a fast paced read with lots of unexpected revelations and events.

The world of the Riser Saga is set several hundred years from now. An incredible invention known as Age Pro prevents aging, meaning that everyone alive is immortal. Add to that a wild voodoo curse that gives the main character, Chelsan, the power to control the dead, and a vile, seemingly self-appointed but universally loved Boss of the World who happens to be Chelsan's grandfather AND wants her dead... and you are in for
Vianey
Aug 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series! It was one of those few series that I actually loved so much I couldn't wait I had to get the next book immediately and start reading. I loved the futuristic feel of the story.The blend of future technology with the probable realities of human nature: same old problems that face us today like; social classes, and rivalries makes it very intriguing to read.

All of the characters were well developed and interesting I enjoyed seeing their progression as they grew. I definitely re
Emily
Jun 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
By the Angel! So much stuff happens in this book it is almost too much to handle. I can't believe this series is over! I wish there was another one now, though I do think the ending of this book summed the series up perfectly, I am definitely going to miss reading it!!
Vicki Scullion
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
A fabulous ending to the Riser Trilogy. Great SF action and complex characters that were very human, with both the good and bad that entails. Super YA series, and yes, I'd go see the movie if one is made;-)
Mary
Feb 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Yeah! The finally did it. I felt terrible about Elisha. I loved it so much. Ryan has to take the serum though. Otherwise, Chelsan's alone. 5 stars!
Kayla Bruner
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ugh, this series was so good. So many more questions though. By introducing age pro and the serum there are so many questions! Still, I found it brilliant.
Carrie
Suzanne Lane
May 24, 2014
Leslie Wiederspan
Sep 25, 2017
Chris B. (1 More Chapter)
Jan 07, 2015
Sep 23, 2017
Stephanie
Sep 04, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Onslaught (Last Hope #1)
  • Plague World (Ashley Parker, #3)
  • Restricted Fantasies
  • Radicals (Blood and Fire, #2)
  • Cassidy Jones and the Luminous (Cassidy Jones Adventures, #4)
  • Outshine
  • Murder Genes
  • Winter's Warrior: Mark of the Monarch (Winter's Saga, #4)
  • Virus The Unknown (Season 1 of Dying Hope, Zombie Apocalypse:)
  • Dead Mann Running (Hessius Mann, #2)
  • The Cost of Living
  • Eden-South (Eden, #3)
  • Karen's First Day (The Infected, #2)
  • Tankbread (Tankbread, #1)
  • A Boy and His Dog at the End of the World
  • The Monsters In Your Neighborhood (Monstrosity, #2)
  • RazorWire (After Civilization #1)
  • Lies of the Prophet
Becca fell in love with storytelling at an early age. The first book she read was The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe and she’s been looking for the door to Narnia ever since! Becca is a passionate reader, consuming anything sci-fi or fantasy. Mix it in with YA and she is a fan for life. So it’s no surprise that she writes in these genres as well. When Becca isn’t writing, she loves to sew. From ...more

The Riser Saga (3 books)
  • Riser (The Riser Saga, #1)
  • Reaper (The Riser Saga, #2)