Start by marking “Paperless Home Organization” as Want to Read:
Paperless Home Organization

Paperless Home Organization

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Organize Your Life and Home

Never lose a list again!
Keep track of everything in one place!
Put your gadgets to good use!

Best of all, this book shows you how to get organized using only free, web-based applications that sync with free apps on both Apple and Android devices.

Your home management "binder" will be digital, will take up no extra space no matter how much you add
Published 2013

To ask other readers questions about Paperless Home Organization, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paperless Home Organization

Gary Paulson
Jan 28, 2013 Gary Paulson rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: GTD, Organization
Recommended to Gary by: Mystie Winckler
Shelves: ebook
Though written for homemakers to be better organized, the organizational principles taught in this book are universal. I have taken a number of Mystie's ideas and worked them into my current attempt to be more organized both at the office and at home.

If you have a computer, a smart phone, or a tablet and want to know how to organize your life using two simple digital tools, Remember the Milk & Evernote, this is a good how-to.

Link to my review on DogberryPatch: Paperless Home Organization by
bonita ann smith
Hopeful

I'm really looking forward to being able to use all of my devices to their potential and FINALLY be organized without having a million notebooks laying around. I can't wait! I would recommend this to anyone struggling to be efficient and effective.
Rachael
this was a great guideline for going digital.
Carrie
$4.99
Sara
Feb 23, 2013 Sara rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: home
LOVED this book! I have been struggling to find a balance between the home management binders I WANT to use and the fact that I like technology more than paper. This gave me the techniques to use the programs I already use to accomplish what I needed. This book has changed they way I manage my time, paperwork (or lack of), and gives me the structure I need to stay organized.
Darlene Hull
Loved this book! Simple to read, excellent ideas, and at her suggestion I combined the best of her ideas with the set up from "The Secret Weapon" and voila, home, 3 businesses, and all my areas of focus to reach my goals are all set up from one single hub. Brilliant.
Hunter
Very practical technical advise using a system of Evernote, Remember the Milk and Google Mail and Calendar, plus a good lot of templates and examples for home planners in electronic format.
Amanda Saye
WOW! This completely changed the way I think of all my paper file cabinets!! I am now in the midst of learning all I can about Evernote so I can make the complete move!!
Melanie
Really quite good. New info, other ways to use the features, other books to look into. Great alternative to the binder system which never worked for me.
Angie Libert
This blogger/author is a great inspiration to me. I am looking forward to reading more of her stuff.
Natalie
This was excellent and I plan on implementing these ideas.
Gail Tilton
Gail Tilton marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Amy
Amy is currently reading it
Jan 25, 2015
Joanna Siden
Joanna Siden is currently reading it
Jan 14, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
jec
jec is currently reading it
Dec 17, 2014
Sue
Sue is currently reading it
Dec 12, 2014
Nancy
Nancy added it
Nov 21, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Nov 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
GTD for Homemakers Rejoicing in Repetition: Towards Joy in Housework Simplified Dinners: Frugal, Whole-Food Dinners Made Easy Simplified Dinners for New Cooks: How to get dinner on the table