Start by marking “Paperless Home Organization” as Want to Read:
Paperless Home Organization

Paperless Home Organization

Organize Your Life and Home

Never lose a list again!
Keep track of everything in one place!
Put your gadgets to good use!

Best of all, this book shows you how to get organized using only free, web-based applications that sync with free apps on both Apple and Android devices.

Your home management "binder" will be digital, will take up no extra space no matter how much you add
Published 2013

To ask other readers questions about Paperless Home Organization, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paperless Home Organization

Gary Paulson
Jan 19, 2013 Gary Paulson rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: GTD, Organization
Recommended to Gary by: Mystie Winckler
Shelves: ebook
Though written for homemakers to be better organized, the organizational principles taught in this book are universal. I have taken a number of Mystie's ideas and worked them into my current attempt to be more organized both at the office and at home.

If you have a computer, a smart phone, or a tablet and want to know how to organize your life using two simple digital tools, Remember the Milk & Evernote, this is a good how-to.

Link to my review on DogberryPatch: Paperless Home Organization by
Melanie
It will take awhile for me to implement these systems, but I'm going to give it a try. Some of the steps to using these applications are laid out very clearly in the book, while others jump to complicated in a heartbeat, leaving me with that, "Wait, what? But how?" feeling. I would have liked more step-by-step all the way through. Evernote feels vast and confusing at the moment, but I'll keep referring to this book as a guide.
Betsy
Jan 01, 2016 Betsy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction
I don't use all the systems the author uses, but I really appreciated the way she talked the reader through how to make good use of the digital resources available for home-related stuff. I particularly appreciated the evernote section. This is a supremely practical book, really more of a tutorial.
Sara
Feb 23, 2013 Sara rated it it was amazing
Shelves: home
LOVED this book! I have been struggling to find a balance between the home management binders I WANT to use and the fact that I like technology more than paper. This gave me the techniques to use the programs I already use to accomplish what I needed. This book has changed they way I manage my time, paperwork (or lack of), and gives me the structure I need to stay organized.
Darlene Hull
Jul 21, 2013 Darlene Hull rated it really liked it
Shelves: organization
Loved this book! Simple to read, excellent ideas, and at her suggestion I combined the best of her ideas with the set up from "The Secret Weapon" and voila, home, 3 businesses, and all my areas of focus to reach my goals are all set up from one single hub. Brilliant.
bonita ann smith
Hopeful

I'm really looking forward to being able to use all of my devices to their potential and FINALLY be organized without having a million notebooks laying around. I can't wait! I would recommend this to anyone struggling to be efficient and effective.
Jay
Sep 12, 2015 Jay rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Solid but Uninspired

The author overviews her own system, a combination of calendar, RTM and Evernote. If this is your setup, the specifics may help you tune your system. It isn't my system and I saw no compelling reason to change.
Christine Smith
Jun 27, 2015 Christine Smith rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots of good ideas but I think it would have been better if the author had a better way to manage to do lists than having multiple apps (Evernote plus a task list). Like another reviewer on Amazon said, just the info on managing your gmail is worth the price of the book.
Shannon
Jan 16, 2016 Shannon rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: organization
0515: Great ideas, but a little ambitious for me. And, I do like paper, just minimal and organized.
Angie Libert
This blogger/author is a great inspiration to me. I am looking forward to reading more of her stuff.
Natalie
Jul 14, 2013 Natalie rated it it was amazing
This was excellent and I plan on implementing these ideas.
Melanie
May 01, 2013 Melanie rated it liked it
Really quite good. New info, other ways to use the features, other books to look into. Great alternative to the binder system which never worked for me.
Hunter
Aug 17, 2013 Hunter rated it really liked it
Shelves: technical
Very practical technical advise using a system of Evernote, Remember the Milk and Google Mail and Calendar, plus a good lot of templates and examples for home planners in electronic format.
Rachael
this was a great guideline for going digital.
Tina
Tina rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2015
Mary Mccarthy
Mary Mccarthy rated it it was ok
Jun 16, 2014
Becky
Becky rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2014
Gigi
Gigi rated it it was ok
Feb 21, 2014
Mary Reading
Mary Reading rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2014
Meredith Henning
Meredith Henning rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2014
Delaney
Delaney rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2015
Herman Kikkert
Herman Kikkert rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2015
Fay
Fay rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
May 30, 2016
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
May 27, 2015
Cathi Warren
Cathi Warren rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2013
S
S rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2017
Andrea Mercer
Andrea Mercer rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2016
Cassandra
Cassandra rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2015