Start by marking “Blasphemous (Torn, #3)” as Want to Read:
Blasphemous (Torn, #3)

Blasphemous

(Torn #3)

Warning: This contains explicit sexual content, adult language and situation intended for MATURE readers only. If you haven’t experienced obliterating, complex-borderline-mental, transcendent kind of love—to the point of desperation—then this novel isn’t for you.

Will they survive the tsunami of trials heading their way?

+ Bass Cole + Emma Anderson + Carter Mason +

expLosiv
ebook
Published May 15th 2013 (first published May 14th 2013)

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
May 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone!
Shelves: favorites

HOLY SMOKES!!!!! THIS BOOK WAS OFFF THE CHARTS HOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally LOVE this series!!! Pamela Ann I love you for these books but you are totally KILLING me with the waiting for the next one!

*********WARNING***************

Whilst reading this you might want to have a fan nearby or an extra pair of panties (#just a thought) because WOW- I cannot begin to describe how explosive the chemistry is between Bass and Emma!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Jenny Levine
Jan 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
“They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a phoenix; the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire and you can't stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch! I say that's a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it!”

*****************BASS AND EMMA***
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
I really should stop reading these. I just want to smack the crap out of, well, everyone. Emma is a dumb ass. Why she can't see how much Bass adores her, I'll never get. Bass a dumb ass. He should know better then to tell her to do something, and then be pissed about her doing it. And Carter, well, I still haven't forgiven Carter for his behavior in the first book, no matter how he seems to have cleaned up his act. I'd pretty much like to stab him in the junk and drop him in shark infested water ...more
Jodie
May 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
HOLY HELL, OH MY GOD, I WANT TO THROW UP, NO I DON’T I WANT TO SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF BASS, WAIT I LOVE HIM, OH NO YOU DID NOT PAMELA ANN, OH MY GOD YOU DID, WHAT THE…… I THINK I JUST HAD A PANIC ATTACK!

Did you feel that because that was the emotional train wreck I just witnessed also known as Blasphemous and I LOVED every minute (No I didn’t really but Yes I did.)

”Falling in love was like being in a constant state of elation. It was the closet feeling to flying. It didn’t matter how high you got,
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 06, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
description

Pamela Ann did a great job writing this third book in this series and I thank her for giving me the opportunity to review it for an honest review but this story totally drove me insane.

This book has me all hyped up and annoyed. I think if I could jump inside the story, I wouldn’t know which character to kick first.

Bass Cole has realized that he is completely in love with Emma Anderson.

”Emma,” he echoed.
I spun around, questioning. “What?”
“I’m so fucking knee-deep, obsessively and passionately,
Joni
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Possible spoiler alert!!!

“Don’t ever give up if you still want to try, don’t ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry. Don’t ever settle for an answer if you still want to know. Don’t ever say you don’t love him if you can’t let him go.” ~Author Unknown

Where to begin this… At this moment I am only at 43% but I have so much emotion flowing through me I knew I would have to write this review in pieces. So here goes….You must read Scornfully Yours & Frayed before this book. I fell in love
Tiffany
I am so addicted to this series! So in the first book I hated Carter and thought that Bass hung the moon. In Torn I started to feel like Bass was just a little too perfect...in Blasphemous we see doubt, fear, and jealousy literally eat Bass alive. I think Bass totally overreacted in BOTH instances. I honestly do not think Bass & Emma will make it....yes I said it! He does not trust her and is going to drive them both insane! Carter through me through the ringer in this book. I wanted to reme ...more
~Kimberly
Jan 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
PAMELA ANN...ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME??? I'm freakin speechless!! I'm having a love/hate moment!!!! I'm really at a loss for words!! I almost threw my Ipad Mini across the room....more than once :/. I'm TEAM BASS all the way...but he frustrated me & Emma frustrated me!!! Immaturity & pride got in the way! When they're together, they're SIZZLING HOTT!!! & when they're NOT together, they're SIZZLING NOTT!!! I'm numb...I WAS NOT expecting that...definitely NOT!!! I will NOT make it unt ...more
Sally
May 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Blasphemous (Torn #3) by Pamela Ann was a very gratifying read. In fact this whole series was that way. There are very few series that I have read that I can say each book was as good as the first. I can undeniably say that about this series. I almost always love the first book in a series & the rest after just fall flat or are just “okay” for me while everyone else ohhhh’s & ahhhh’s about sequels & I think maybe there is something wrong with me. So thank you Pamela Ann for a number ...more
Kristin Campbell
Apr 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cd_authors
Wow! Just Wow! This book is, by far, my most favorite one of Pamela's. The ups and downs (and there were SO many more downs) were so intense; heart-wrenching. I loved the dynamics of all the relationships, the secrets uncovered, and, oh yeah, the sex scenes! Whoa! Just Whoa!

Fre06 Begum
Jan 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Loved this
Lisa
Feb 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so freakin much but OMG.....

1). I HATE cliffhangers!!!! I know they are a necessary evil at times but it feels like I had to wait FOREVER for Blasphemous, and now I have to wait until August for more Bass and Emma.

2). This book was so freakin good but at times I wanted to freakin smack the crap out of Emma but there was just as many times I wanted to do severe bodily harm to Bass.

This book pretty much has everything that makes me crazy over a book. Bass is so freakin hot. He
Josie
Feb 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Your passionate nature matches mine. Your promise reflects my own. If something was to happen, it’s comforting to know that your dead heart will be intertwined with my life one, my heart is your Emma. Bass

Ok so Book 2 of Emma and bass had it all, love sex and angst. I could not put it down once I started it. You fell in love with Carter and Bass, you loved Emma and you will hate bass and dislike Emma, yep I said it. I did not know what the heck was going to happen next.

I want to say that Emma wi
CeCe
Apr 28, 2013 rated it liked it
This book…OMG, what am I going to do with these people??? My stomach is in knots!

Bass: I so understand you, but we need to talk! I love how you love Emma, but UGH!!! You people! Sometimes, I feel so bad for you. I understand your insecurities sometimes. Love can drive you crazy.

Carter: You are a BAD BOY!!! But have you truly changed or are you just one of those guys who always wants what he can’t have? Have you changed? I like you, but you disappointed me and I am nervous you will disappoint me
Megan
Feb 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OH MY OH MY OH MY!!!!!!

"But you know what I really loved about it, Emma? You simply tasted like my forever."
<3 Sums up my feel for what team I am!!<3

Let's take a long deep breath in and out, b/c I held my breath so much reading Blasphemous!! Take a seat b/c angst is driving and you can't get off until the end. It will leave you swirling around thing WTH is happening with Bass/Emma/Carter.

THIS BOOK SOARED!!!! I was hooked instantly on Bass in Scornfully Yours and I'm not abandoning my team
Erica Alyson
Feb 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
Another great book by Pamela Ann! I love Bass but he was really frustrating in this book! He put new meaning into the word angst. But it is real love isn't always easy or a walk in the park. In face most of the time it is not so very realistic.

I hope Bass doesn't have to pay for his mistakes in the next book. Loved this supporting characters as always. In this book through I loved Dimitri and Trista the most out of the supporting characters. It could be because I know more about Trista's past s
Denise Smithson
Jan 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was another great book in the series and I'm looking forward to Lindsey's book, then Emma's final book (Team Bass) and then Amber's book which will be the final book in series! There is so much emotional angst in this book and I just keep hoping Bass and Emma would realize how amazing they are together! I can't wait to see what's coming for this couple.
Jessica Torres
Mar 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! Cannot wait until the end of the series and see who winds up together. Love Bass!
Melanie
Feb 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-books-ever
Yes, this book is on my best ever shelf! That 's how freckin much I loved this book.
OMG! That was the most intense rollercoaster ride I've ever experienced! First I'm up, then down, sideways and upside down. All in one chapter ;) Holly hotness Pamela Ann where in the world do you get all of this emotion? I would be like "Go Bass" and then the next chapter would be "Booooo Bass" . Then comes " Stay away from Carter" to "Go Carter" and then it would just start all over again. I had to stop readin
Francisca May
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
HOLY CHICAGO! This book is EXPLOSIVE!!!!!!!!!!! (Yes, extra exclamation points because this book is just that good!)

Okay, so let me tell ya: it's the first time I'm writing a review on goodreads. Why, I don't know. But I could NOT stop myself this time. This book is the kind of book everyone with a desire for a good love triangle (GUILTY!), holy-smokeballs-this-is-some-steamy-shiz, boundless, heartfelt, breathtaking SEX, some whoa-you-did-NOT angst and just an all consuming, take your breath awa
Candy
Feb 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! That’s pretty much how I was feeling during this whole book. I loved it! But I wanted to throw my Kindle into a wall so many times. I wanted to punch both Bass and Emma multiple times during this book! I even fell a little bit in love with Carter. Blasphemous took me on a rollercoaster of emotions! I was crying one minute and pissed off the next!

I fell hard for Bass Cole in Scornfully Yours. In Blasphemous, I loved him and I hated him and I loved him again! Bass and Emma both ma
Paige T
May 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, kindle, book-series
Again, I struggled with choosing a rating for this book.
I just can't believe how frustrating Emma is! (view spoiler)
Kirstie
Feb 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMFG! Blasphemous totally messed with my head...I could not stop reading, "ALL" of my emotions were invested in this book. The roller coaster ride that I totally rode with Emma & Bass was at the very least tumultuous. I am so totally drained after reading this book, I think I felt every last emotion that these characters experienced.

On the upside I wont need a therapist as I am sure every last break-up demon I have every locked away has been exorcised while reading this book.

Fame and Fortun
Beatriz
Mar 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tear-jerker
"Falling in love was like being in a constant state of elation. It was the closet feeling to flying. It didn’t matter how high you got, though, one must eventually come down, sooner or later. The lows of being in love, sadly, were a bitter emotion. It brought out the ugliest form of demons.”

OMG I CAN'T! It was such a clusterfuck of emotions that I wanted to scream. I don't know if I wanted to slap both Bass and Emma for being so stupid about their insecurities or what. One thing is for sure th
Angela
May 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
It was so back and forth and emotionally draining. I so wanted Emma and Bass to be on the same page. I loathed what carter did but she forgave too easily...that kind of betrayal I don't know if I could have became friends again. I still enjoyed the book and this series though ..just emotionally invested.
Alizon
Apr 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cd_authors
Whew! Talk about a book worth reading! Hot, hot, hot, but with so much more than just that...the storyline is fantastic! I can't wait to read more of this series because the books just keep getting better and better!
Kara
Apr 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
I think I'm team Bass ... But I hate the ending of this book.
Good job P. Ann! I love your style & I'm waiting for the next 4 books.
Stephanie
Feb 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really didn't know if I could handle this book after a few chapters...but once again Pamela Ann grab me and torture me and I loved every moment of it!
Helena
Feb 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
★★★★★ AGONIZING STARS

Oh. My. God. Again, Pamela leaves me screaming ready to throw my Kindle trying to pick my jaw off the floor, and I still can't get enough. I couldn't wait for Blasphemous and when I got it I stopped everything I was doing locked myself away in my room and couldn't put it down.

We begin and Bass and Emma are in the final stages of filming in Greece and they're... happy. But as with every web that Ms. Ann spins that happiness is short lived. When they wrap filming and return h
Writer
May 28, 2013 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Not sure that I would
A BIT DISAPPOINTING..., May 28, 2013

Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Blasphemous (Torn Series #3) (Kindle Edition)

Have you ever wondered what the title of the book you're reading has anything to do with the story? Doesn't blasphemous mean sacrilegious against God or sacred things?

I don't remember ever changing how I feel about a story countless of times as I read along, except this one. One moment I am enjoying it, next I'm so annoyed and infuriated. I find Bass so endearing at time
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend, #2)
  • Mogul (Groupie, #3)
  • Pieces of You (Shattered Hearts, #3)
  • Be My Baby (Baby Lite, #3)
  • Pieces of Truth (Pieces of Lies, #2)
  • Emerald Knight
  • Yes to Everything
  • The Art of Wedding a Greek Billionaire (Greek Billionaire, #5)
  • Beautifully Twisted
  • Dazzled
  • Desired (Vice, Virtue, & Video #3)
  • Lifeless (Lifeless, #1)
  • This Love's Not for Sale
  • Falling into You (Falling into You, #1)
  • Blessed Tragedy (Blessed Tragedy, #1)
  • Loving Hart (The Hart Family, #3)
  • Shattered (Glass Towers, #2)
is a New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author. She studied Fashion Marketing in United Kingdom and a degree in Business. She has a penchant for pastries, dogs, renaissance paintings, angst-filled novels, travelling and is fascinated with the Italian language and culture.

Web: www.PamelaAnnBooks.com

Blog:

Amazon Profile:

Torn (8 books)
  • Scornfully Yours (Torn, #1)
  • Frayed (Torn, #2)
  • Scorned (Torn, #4)
  • Fixated on You (Torn, #5)
  • Unveiled (Torn, #6)
  • Crushed (Torn, #7)
  • Untitled (Torn, #8)
“My heart only ever knew you. It’s always been you—right now, yesterday, tomorrow and forever—it’s you.” 17 likes
“I lovingly cupped his cheek, gazing at him through my tears, before I tasted his lips for the last time. “I love you. Remember me once in awhile.” 11 likes