Start by marking “Knowledge Revealed (The Nememiah Chronicles #1)” as Want to Read:
Knowledge Revealed (The Nememiah Chronicles #1)

Read Book

Knowledge Revealed

(The Nememiah Chronicles #1)

Charlotte Duncan has relocated to the small town of Puckhaber Falls with only one goal in mind - to end her life after a devastating tragedy in her past.

The friendly nature of local residents, along with an accidental meeting with a mysterious stranger, give Charlotte reason to pause and reconsider the path she has chosen.

She finds herself drawn to Lucas Tine - the man is
Published December 17th 2012 by Amazon Kindle

To ask other readers questions about Knowledge Revealed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knowledge Revealed

I could not finish it... i gave it 27%...... It was a bad version of twilight... Almost exactly the same.. almost word for word... you have a Rosalie type character... a quirky Alice character who gets premonitions... a Bulky Emmett a caring Esme and of course Edward and Bella..

Her scent intoxicates him
when he fed from humans he fed from the dregs of society (i think more or less the exact wording in twilight...)
Hes is now a animal only vamp.....
Small town.

“Imagine the finest wine in the world.
Melinda
Jan 13, 2015 rated it did not like it

I couldn’t even finish this book.

Once again, I’m searching for a new paranormal romance/urban fantasy series to read. I’ve just finished two excellent series…well, not finished but I am waiting for the next books to come out but meanwhile I am that stage where I am going to Goodreads and looking up what recommendations they have for me. My process is to go through the recommended books that they have listed for me and click on them to read what it is about. If it sounds interesting, I read a fe
Bridgette South
Jun 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewers-copy
Upon beginning this book it starts off very slowly working your way into the story bit by bit leaving you only as knowledgeable as you need to be to keep reading. It did not pull me in hard really until about chapter six I would say. I was intrigued but them you learn Lucas' secret!! And then there's more! And I thought for a moment it was gonna be very... Twilight-esque

(now before you take that as a bad thing I love the twilight saga. Not so much for sparkly vampires but the plot and love story
Mary
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a tragedy to happen to someone so young. Isn’t it ironic that at a time when all you wanted to do was die you ended up making friends. Lucas’s idea of asking simple questions so he and Charlotte can know each other better was a great way of making Charlotte feel comfortable. Does Charlotte decide it’s best to end it and meet up with everyone on the other side or does she stay on this realm? Confusion is now sitting in…how would you react if you came across the supernatural? I have pondered ...more
Demelza Carlton
First up, I'l say if you're an adult who enjoyed Twilight, you'll definitely enjoy this. It has the same doomed love concept that drew me to the Stephenie Meyer's first book: a vampire trying to be good who falls in love with a human. As a result, this book does have strong elements in common with the Twilight series. But Charlotte is no Bella Swan...and Lucas is more adult than Edward the eternal sulky teenager.

Charlotte has her own secrets, both from her past and in her present, and these make
Jane Blanchard
Aug 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Once started, I couldn't put down The Nememiah Chronicles - Knowledge Revealed By D. S. Williams. I bought the book (first in series of four) because of the cover, and knowing very little about the author or the genre. The story is very quick paced and I flipped the pages to see what would happen next to Charlotte Duncan. Why was she trying to kill herself? Who was Lucas Tine and why was he so mysterious? I read about ten percent of the book before I got some answers, and I was quite surprised.

T
Stevie
Jul 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, fantasy
Hey, what do you mean "to be continued"?? I want to know now what's going to happen!
But seriously, great read! I was a bit sceptical at first because of the "underdog girl falks in live with astonishingly good vampire", but really the story is well told and had be captured completely. The only reason why I'm not giving the full 5 stars is that a) Charlotte was a bit too...whiny at parts and b) she's getting hit with stuff that turns the world she knows upside sown and mostly is accepting it too
Rachel Brune
May 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Agh! Cliffhanger! Luckily I have the second book in the series, which I will be starting right away. The author sets up an interesting world with characters who each have their secrets. Some of them are deadly - and some of them are meant to be shared. I enjoyed the fact that the Heroine was struggling against herself and her circumstances - once she finds something to fight for, it's on. I recommend this book to paranormal fans everywhere and am ready to start reading the next one!
Simone Beaudelaire
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story. While it bore a certain superficial resemblance to another famous vampire novel, this one was much better written. The characters had depth and personality, the pacing was excellent, and it was vividly descriptive. If, like me, you thought the sparkly vampire book wasn't too good, but the underlying idea had merit, try this one. I think you'll find it quite appealing.
Bec Baker
May 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!!..I started reading and couldn't stop. I was madly trying to fit in a chapter here and there, whenever I had the chance, until I finished the next day. Then I was left wanting MORE!!!..loved the characters and the twist and turns I didn't see coming. Highly recommend.
Michelle
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Secrets and love in all shades - absolute page Turner! I have just finished the Immortal Instruments series and couldn't wait to finally sink my teeth into this one; well done D.S. Williams!
Rachel Raisin
Feb 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down. I can't wait for the next novel from this author. Just fabulous. Would highly recommend.
Anna Hub
Jul 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book from an upcoming author. The characters were multi-dimensional, the plot was engaging and there is a really great hook at the end. Can't wait to read the next in the series!
Norma
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series grows on you.

Once I found out that the book was about vampires, I nearly out it away. I didn't want another Twilight series. I found that, as I kept reading, the characters came alive and the plot was surprisingly different and fresh. Can't wait to start the next book!
Lisa Koetsch
Mar 26, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I couldn’t finish this book. I got to chapter 7 & just couldn’t handle how much of a ripoff of Twilight this book is. The brooding vampire who’s drawn to the mousy girl. He saves her life repeatedly. Another vampire who can see the future. The sadistic vampire intent on killing the weak little human.
Jeanie's Kindle
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Familiar

This novel runs familiar to the Twilight saga. It isn't identical but smacks of a similar vein. There were enough variations to hold my attention to see what would happen next. I will definitely be reading the next books.
cindy ost
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
Sorry

I'm sorry but this isn't my mind of story but I tried to read Not saying it's not good just not my kind
Miranda Nading
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Some of the other reviews on Amazon led me to think it would be a 'Twilight Series' type book. I almost got that impression at first, but quickly re-evaluated it. The twists were well done, with Charlotte being the biggest. Never saw that coming. The backgrounds of the characters, especially Lucas's Kiss, were rich and well done. Some would make for excellent books in their own right. Thanks!!
Laurel
Apr 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
First time reading this author. "Knowledge Revealed" has the feel of the Twilight saga story and characters with some similarities but is unique enough in its own story and events to be enjoyable and unpredictable. Never lost interest or got bored while reading it. I look forward to reading the next book in the series.
Gwen E
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was ok
Ok, so yeah, I just took this book to be a comedy. It starts with the standard girl meets boy because something life altering happened. Than we find out about the other world and how we might be a part of it. So yeah, I kinda thought it was a comedy.
Gayle Parness
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great story. Really kept my interest the whole way through. Characters you definitely rooted for, especially Lucas and Charlotte. I'll definitely read the next one. :0)
Barbara Faught
May 20, 2017
Rose Tudor
May 01, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Between (Dark Intent, #1)
  • Downfall (Incorruptibles, #1)
  • See You in Hell (Mel Goes to Hell, #2)
  • Happily Evan After (Fall for You, #1)
  • Chaos Bound (Chronicles from the Applecross #2)
  • Beasthood (The Hidden Blood Series, #1)
  • The Harvest Festival (Fallen Oaks, #1)
  • Demon Hunter (The Collegium, #1)
  • A Bride of Salt and Stars (The Fearless, #4)
  • Steampunk Holmes: Legacy of the Nautilus
  • Shooting Stars (Surah Stormsong, #1)
  • Kitsune: A Little Mermaid Retelling (Tales of Akatsuki, #1)
  • Beneath the Willow
  • Allie's War: Episode 1 (Allie's War, #1.1)
  • Mothers (The Invisibles, Book 1)
  • Moonlight Dancer
  • To Stand in the Light
  • Dreamz (Wunder #0.5)
D.S. Williams is the author of a number of books, including the supernatural romance series, The Nememiah Chronicles and paranormal romance suspense, 'Protective Hearts'.
When D.S. is not writing as D.S. Williams, she also dabbles in erotic romance under the pseudonym Leah Dempster.
A prolific reader and writer, D.S. has been writing since the time she was five years old, and spends most of her days

The Nememiah Chronicles (5 books)
  • Knowledge Quickening (The Nememiah Chronicles #2)
  • Knowledge Hurts (The Nememiah Chronicles #3)
  • The Knowledge of Love (The Nememiah Chronicles #4)
  • Knowledge Protects (The Nememiah Chronicles #5)
“Was that Lucas Tine I saw in the corridor?” Lonnie queried cheerfully. Her eyes were filled with curiosity – and shining admiration. “Wow, I wish he’d hit me with his car, if that’s what it takes to get his attention.” 1 likes
“Promise me, you’ll be careful. Don’t go wandering through the forest on your own, Charlotte. There are… dangers out there.” 0 likes