Start by marking “This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)” as Want to Read:
This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)

This Man Confessed

(This Man #3)

4.41  ·  Rating details ·  73,995 ratings  ·  3,975 reviews
THE STUNNING CONCLUSION TO THE THIS MAN TRILOGY!

The Manor, the very place where their passionate love affair began, fills with guests on what should be the happiest day of Ava and Jesse's lives. She has accepted that she'll never tame the fierceness in Jesse-and she doesn't want to. Their love is profound, their connection powerful, but just when she thinks tha
Published July 2nd 2013 by Forever (first published 2013)

To ask other readers questions about This Man Confessed, please sign up.
Super*BETA*Reader It's a hard question to answer because technically he had left her. Do you remember in This Man when he got fed up and just left her for 4 days…moreIt's a hard question to answer because technically he had left her. Do you remember in This Man when he got fed up and just left her for 4 days without any word? It was sometime during those 4 days that he slept with Coral. I'm not sure if they were technically in a relationship at the time though, because even Ava wasn't sure what their status was at the time.(less)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Suzy He's 37 in the first & second book. He turned 38 on the last page of book two.

·  73,995 ratings  ·  3,975 reviews

Start your review of This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)
~ Becs ~
Live NOW at Amazon UK

photo tmconfessed_zps20dde3de.jpg

Jodi Ellen Malpas first appeared on our horizons in October 2012 with a fairly quiet release for This Man which began, rapidly, to snowball as readers, reviewers and bloggers all started to rave about this wonderful, bossy, demanding and a little bit crazy new hero – Jesse Ward, Lord of the Sex Manor. By the time January came a
• Lisa •
5 STARS ... END OF.

description

I finally got my hands on 'This man confessed' and i'm still riding on central Jesse cloud nine. I have never been more excited about a release of a book, the story of J
Kelly
I just. Why. Why did I read this. Why. Why did I keep going. Why don't any of my friends like me enough to take me aside and tell me to stop hating myself and take some time to love me enough to stop punishing myself with terrible books that I know are only going to cause me agony? WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME, FRIENDS? YOU COULD SEE ME OVER HERE WITH THE BOOK. WHY, FRIENDS? WHY? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS, FRIENDS.

Just don't read any farther than this if you don't want to know anything about these books, okay?

(vi
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥

ZERO, baby!

5 Beyond Awesome, Deliciously Crazy, Swoonworthy, Paradise Stars

"‘You’ve taken me completely, baby. You’ve swallowed me up and drowned me in your beauty and spirit. You know I can’t function without you. You’ve made my life as beautiful as you are. You’ve made me want to live a worthy existence—a life with you. All I need is you—to look at you; to listen to you; to feel you.’ He drops my hands and smoothes his palms over my thighs. ‘To love you.’"

Christy
Jan 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Lord of the Manor Loving Stars!

photo 7563fe7a-5665-4266-b8aa-7fcc7d40f0a1_zpsb654e5fb.jpg

So it’s Monday night at midnight... what am I doing? Thats right, I am awake clicking the refresh screen on amazon to see if ‘This Man Confessed’ is live so I can stay up half the night and read it! I was THAT EXCITED! And let me tell you all- it did not disappoint. The best book in the trilogy by far!
Miss H
This review is likely to contain spoilers, by which I mean they’re everywhere.

If I could give this book zero stars, I would.

I don’t know what I was thinking when I decided it’d be a good idea to read this. I mean, after all, I wasn’t exactly a fan of the first two books. Can I plead temporary insanity? I’m going to chalk it up to it being one of those cases where it was so bad I couldn’t stop reading—and that goes for the trilogy as a whole. Apparently, it would seem, I’m an even bigger glutton for punishment.

Anyway, I
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo MalpasThisManConfessed3TitlebySueBee_zps58976f19.jpg
 photo mcsteamy2bysb_zpsd9223db6.gif
★★★★★! This Man Confessed, book 3 of 3. The conclusion of the in-control yet so out-of-control, Jesse Ward’s intense & imperious romance of Ava O’Shea. A whirlwind tale filled with secrets, lies, villains & suspense plus their captivating love!

“Everything that happens between us is a result of the potent, sometimes poisonous, love we share. It pushes us to behave erratically and unreasonably— both of us.”

This Man Series is the intense, epic saga about Jesse Ward in his relentless pursuilove!
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus)
*obtained a pre-release copy online ! *

ive got to say..this book really was something... And by the end of it stands out to be absolutey ahmazing conclusion to Jodi Ellen's 'THIS MAN''s trilogy...

Ava and jesse ? i couldnt have loved them more. True to the book's title, this installment basically revels EVERY secret that makes the Man- Jesse ward..Ava's jesse.

from heartbreak to unbreakable love.This book has it all..with shocking revels and almost a complete original plot ,readers are left shocked as more secretsward..Ava's
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
"This Man Confessed" deserves 5++++++++++++ STARS!!!

photo image_zps5ec6f2f6.jpg

Wow!!! Ms Malpas you are a GENIUS!!
I truly loved the entire series!
Jesse Ward will always be in my top five book boyfriend list.
This last installment was sheer perfection.
We get all of our questions answered in this book and the love shared between Jesse and Ava has evolved so much, it IS UNBREAKABLE!! :)

Jesse's over protectiveness with regards to the babies makes for a lot of the humor i
Sophia Triad
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“You keep my heart beating, baby. And it will only ever beat for you.”

Third book, third strike and I solemnly declare that I am totally addicted to Jesse Ward!

Another crazy, heartbreaking, intense book with a few twists and turns. An unexpected villain, who was working secretly behind scenes, will try to destroy their happiness. Jesse has one last confession to tell Ava.

Jesse and Ava’s story will come full circle and there will an epic conclusion to their story.

If you enjoy
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Jan 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who loves alpha males!
Fan-fucking-tastic, absolutely perfection!

**fans self**
 photo tumblr_mammx7TQF21rsw1yf_zpsd5d1f806.gif

Maybe I should let myself cool off a tad before writing this review.. Nah, I'll dive in while it's HOT. Yes, this book is HOT. If you loved Jesse Ward in This Man or Beneath This Man, I will be astounded if you don't fall fan-crazy in love with him more in This Man Confessed. He's still got his uber controlling (even more-so in ways) attitude and his "Ava, watch your fucking mouth" hang up but in this book, he's absolutely swoonworthy. He's done a lot of
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy

"Our normal. I love our normal, too. Our normal is Jesse loving me so violently. it drives him crazy. It's me returning that love. And it's me accepting him in all of his challenging way."

I am ready for you, you crazy man!

Well that is that... I can't believe it's over.

amazing end to a crazy, possessive, count down giving, variety of mind melting sex giving of a series.

I am ready for you, you crazy man!

Well that is that... I can't believe it's over.

"This Man has thrown everything at me, and I still don't plan on going anywhere. Unbreakable."

Jen
Reread on March 23- March 25/18

I’m so glad I reread this series in preparation for the new book that is now out! I can’t wait to see what Jesse and Ava have been up to in the last 16 years!!!

I was surprised at how many details I forgot since I’ve read this four years ago! One thing I do remember is the devotion that Jesse and Ava have for each other! Ava finally gets to prove her love several times in this instalment, and I am glad! It always seemed like Jesse cared more
~IreneOust~
Jan 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing

So the crazy saga of Jesse Ward, aka Lord of the Manor, has finally come to an end ...

What can I say? It was a wild ride but it was a ride worth taking!

Things I will miss about this trilogy:

Jesse & his HUGE ... oh, c'mon! get your mind out of a gutter ... I was going to say "variety of f*cks"

John (S'all good, girl!)

Sam & Kate (who NEED their own novella [at least]!!!)

Drew and his ... *ahem* ... male member ...

Things I am happy to leave behind:

Ava ... (or at least the way she is for 2 and 3/4 of this trilogy)

Things I won't miss AT ALL:

1. people comparing this to 50 shades

2. people
Crystal~BIG book addict~

(Collage by Lisa Jayne because she is awesome)

Jesse Ward.......

There really are no words to describe how much I loved this trilogy as a whole. It made me want to scream, cry, laugh, got me hot and bothered, made me angry, made me sigh in happiness, got me hot and bothered...oops did I say that one already?! The conclusion was everything I hoped it would be. We finally got to the bottom of Jesse Ward. I was so much happ
Catarina
5 “What A Crazy and Awesomely Sexy Ride” Stars

Let me just deep breathe for some seconds.

*inhale*, *exhale*

God, this was a hell of a ride.
If you thought they couldn’t be worse than in the previous books, well, you are thoroughly mistaken.

description

This book starts two weeks after the end of Beneath This Man, so if you've read the series you know what’s happening. And yes, it is a pretty beautiful part of this book.
Unfortunately, it lasts very little time and soon the psychoses of both characters return: and in full force.
Jesse’s possessivene
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
Holy freaking cow!! What an amazing ending to a fan-freaking-tastic series!!! I don't think I can be in love with Jesse any more than I am right now!!! AH-mazing!! I just finished and I'm already having withdrawals. I love Jesse and Ava and am so sad the trilogy is over.

The third, and sadly last book in this series picks up right after Beneath This Man ends. Ava
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
**Excited**

Five 'Everything happens for a reason....' Stars

I'm struggling to find the words, my brain feels like it's had a work out and my Heart is fit to burst.....I cried and sobbed......just WOW.....this series has given me one of the best reading experiences EVER.

Let me give you a flavour.....and share the love. ♥ ♥ ♥

description

Miss Malpas has given us a gift, the gift of Jessie Ward He was everything we have come to know and LOVE and so, so much MORE!!!!! He's dominant, controlling, strong, protective, loving, caring, gentle, waEVER.
**Excited**
Michelle
Aug 25, 2013 rated it did not like it
** Major!!! Major!!! spoilers do not read if you do not want to know what happens**

I'm just going to review all the books & put it here...
I came across these books from Amazon a while ago...then found out that there was going to be a 3rd book. So... I waited to read them until the 3rd book came out..So when the 3rd book came out...I bought it...this trilogy has been Sitting in my kindle for a while..I finally started to read them...ughhh...

Big..,BIG.....mistake!!!!
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
♦ Reread September 2014 ♦

3, 2, 1, Zero....End of!

This is it...the end of the series and Wow...what a ride!

description

The story starts off only two weeks after Beneath This Man and if you've read that, you know what is happening. It is wonderful and...sooo beautiful. And then we get some Jesse confessions but we all knew it was coming. Even though Ava had a good idea, she still comes unglued and rightfully so.

They separate ~again~ and that leads to more drama ~again~ but now we have someone who is after Ava.
Jennifer Kyle
Jan 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 ish Stars

”You keep my heart beating, baby, but you can also make it fucking stop.”

[image error]

My rating for this book ranges from rating the story itself and a rating for the epilogue.

3 Stars for the story

5 Stars for the epilogue

The story starts with the couple’s wedding day and then drops you off the love roller coaster as soon as you board. For the first half of the story Ava drove me insane but Jesse Ward FINALLY won my affections in this final installment, he was adorable and sexy the whole book!

Sadly, Ava is still in danger a
Stars
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
May 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Jointly reviewed for Totallybookedblog.com

Gitte: What an absolutely bloody perfect end to the crazy, emotional and passionate ride that was the ‘This Man’ trilogy. We’ve had so many theories and questions, and finally we’re let into some pretty heart breaking and tragic secrets. Secrets that answer every single question, and leaves us with an aching heart and a complete understanding of The Lord, The God, The Sexy and Cocky Man that is Mr Jesse Ward.

No spoilers from us as per usu/>
Shurrn
((Lots of swearing is involved in this review; all spoilers clearly marked))
I actually found the final book more enjoyable than the first two despite the whole (view spoiler)

This is still an absurd over-the-top version of the "Billionaire corrupts a young girl" trope...
I still wanted Eva to run away.
I still find the whole set up ridiculous.
...But it was a wild rimarked))
I
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
Jan 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

Let's begin...

ONE....

TWO...

THREE...

What a fantastic ending to the end of this wonderful series!!!!
Ill be first to admit that this, Jesse and Eva frustrated me at times during this series but now knowing what I do... Everything makes perfect sense and all his actions were somewhat Justified-ish

I wouldn't have my Lord, my Sex God, any other way!!!!!

I'm just glad that I gave this series the time it deserved and Jodi Ellen Malpas did an excelled job in keeping every single one of us Intrigued, Aroused (a lot of the time), frustrated, confused and made us all feelJustified-begin...
What
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
** Contains little spoilers, but you probably know them already **

He flattens my palms on his chest and holds them there firmly. ‘It was made to love you, Ava. For too long it was useless, redundant, not required. Now it’s gone into overdrive. It swells with happiness when I look at you. It splinters with pain when we fight. And it beats wildly when I make love to you. Maybe I go overboard with my love, but that’s never going to change. I’ll love you this fiercely until the day I die, baby.'

Can you
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Jun 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
♥♥5+ Fabulously Phenomenal Stars♥♥
15+ Stars for the entire This Man Series........END OF!!!

photo tumblr_m1gsvy1YTb1qm6oc3o1_500_zps251cbdc9.gif

There have been some many wonderful reviews that I just thought I would highlight my thoughts on this truly fantastic love story!! I also don't want to give anything away so my suggestion is to hurry up and read this book, this entire series. It will definitely be one of those
* Meli Mel *

*** 5 Central Jesse Cloud Nine Stars ***

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Jesse-- "Tell me what you want, baby."
Ava-- "Just you. However you come."
Jesse-- "I come with uncontrollable love for you. Is that good enough?"
Ava-- "It's good enough."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Things seem to be going smoothly for Jesse and Ava. She knows she will never be able to completely tone down the control freak in him, but she knows he his trying to be better for her. Soon, Ava finds out more abouclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Claire Robinson
5 - "We're not conventional, baby... But we're special." Stars!

Re-read April 2018.

It's not until you re-read with a more unbiased mind that you realize just how fucking cray-cray this pair are together. Still loved it though. Still not sure that I want to risk the latest installment as this ended pretty well where it was.

~~~
Original review from 2013.
I am not going to write a great long essay about this book, not going to tag 100's of pictures to it, and dozens of JPegs, because quite frankly they get on my nerves when I rewas.
Stars!
Aug 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
4.5 TRAMPLED STARS!!!!!

Jesse and Ava’s love is…

…Uninhibited

Pure, unapologetic, powerful love. It’s potent. It overpowers us both.

…Unstoppable

Who wouldn’t want to be loved so powerfully, so passionately?

…Unbreakable

Nothing can break us.

…Unquenchable

I never want to be without your fierce love.

And then my mind moseys through all things Jesse-ish-the lace, tclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
class="gr-hostedUserImg">
is…
DKristin

I cannot believe it's over!!! After I was done crying and convincing myself that it was truly the end... I sat down to contemplate the review I would write. First off, I absolutely, hands down give Confessed 5+ Stars. Yes folks, this is another book that I need more stars for.

With the "end of" this book comes the end of the countdown, the sense fuckings, all of the -ish's, always in lace, Johns gold tooth smile, Sam's where's the love, making friends, the mansion, all the women we love to hate, an
Romance Book where the alpha hero gets the heroine pregnant on purpose 11 871 Aug 04, 2018 10:42PM
Does anyone feel sorry for Sarah? 3 85 Jun 05, 2016 09:35PM
Confused with Confessions 3 60 Mar 14, 2016 04:35PM
Still frustrated with Ava? 16 351 Aug 14, 2014 06:26PM
This Man Confessed: plot hole-- when did he sleep with Coral? 10 464 Jul 26, 2014 10:32PM
Should I.... 22 223 Mar 25, 2014 01:06PM

• Mile High (Up in the Air, #2)
  • Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2)
  • Love Unscripted (Love, #1)
  • Complete Me (Stark Trilogy, #3)
  • Grounded (Up in the Air, #3)
  • Eyes Wide Open (The Blackstone Affair, #3)
  • Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2)
  • Pulse (Collide, #2)
  • Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno, #2)
  • Bared to You (Crossfire, #1)
  • Beauty from Surrender (Beauty, #2)
  • Claim Me (Stark Trilogy, #2)
  • Naked (The Blackstone Affair, #1)
  • Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)
  • Truth (Consequences, #2)
  • Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark, #2)
  • All In (The Blackstone Affair, #2)
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
‘A lingering idea that I just couldn’t ignore.’ – Jodi Ellen Malpas

Jodi Ellen Malpas wrote her debut series, The This Man Trilogy, in secret, worried about what people might think if they knew what her imagination was capable of. She was shocked herself. But she finally found the courage to unleash her creative streak and self-published THIS MAN - the first book of the This Man Trilogy

This Man (4 books)
  • This Man (This Man, #1)
  • Beneath This Man (This Man, #2)
  • With This Man (This Man, #4)
“Do you feel that?’ He flattens my palms on his chest and holds them there firmly. ‘It was made to love you, Ava. For too long it was useless, redundant, not required. Now it’s gone into overdrive. It swells with happiness when I look at you. It splinters with pain when we fight. And it beats wildly when I make love to you. Maybe I go overboard with my love, but that’s never going to change. I’ll love you this fiercely until the day I die, baby. Children or not.” 128 likes
“Three