Start by marking “The Green Man and Other Stories” as Want to Read:
The Green Man and Other Stories

Read Book

The Green Man and Other Stories

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The Green Man & Other Stories collects for the first time anywhere eleven of the early short stories of openly-gay fantasist Rand B. Lee, who since 1981 has been delighting — and shocking — readers with tales characterized by humor, pathos, sensuality, and a keen sensitivity to life on the borderland of consensus reality.

In "The Green Man," a lonely little boy encounters
ebook
Published February 20th 2013 by Curiosity Quills Press

To ask other readers questions about The Green Man and Other Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Green Man and Other Stories

liked it Average rating 3.00  ·

Start your review of The Green Man and Other Stories
Suzy Wilson
What an excellent collection of stories by Rand Lee. If you like you SciFi to shine a light on our own social mores, then this is a collection for you.

But first, my disclaimer: I received an eARC of THE GREEN MAN AND OTHER SHORT STORIES, compliments of Curiosity Quills Press, via NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review. It took me a long time to get to it, which I regret, but I consider it was worth the wait. Thank you for the opportunity to review this work.

This collection of short stories
Rand Lee
May 12, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
It was strange editing my very first science fiction and fantasy stories, and to see their recurrent themes. I think I am a better writer now that I'm 62 than I was at 27, but that is for you-all to decide. I just hope I am giving somebody, somewhere, pleasure with my stories.
Roseanna
Jun 03, 2013 rated it it was ok

I tried to like this book, I really did, but honestly I just could not relate to the stories or writing style. For Example in the first story is told in a childs point of view but at times it seemed like a adult point of view other than the child-like view at other times. I did not really find anything other than my not liking the book wrong with it. I think that if the book sounds good to you to give it a try. Just cause I did not favor the book, you might. This book was given for an honest rev
Kelly
Jun 04, 2013 rated it it was ok

These stories are well written and you find yourself feeling for the characters. I would suggest that you try these stories. I was not able to make a true connection with the stories but do not think everyone else will have the same problem.
Jessica