Start by marking “Deceived - Part 2 Paris (Deceived, #2)” as Want to Read:
Deceived - Part 2 Paris (Deceived, #2)

Deceived - Part 2 Paris

(Deceived #2)

Heartbroken and deceived, Chloe Swanson, looking for a distraction to mend her broken heart, accepts a job offer, helping a friend to open an art gallery in Paris, France.

Her trip to Paris launches an avalanche of adventures, that leaves little to the imagination. Will Chloe ever forgive Patrick Collins for breaking her heart, or will Paris, The City of Love, provide her
Published January 13th 2013 by Caster Publishing House

To ask other readers questions about Deceived - Part 2 Paris, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deceived - Part 2 Paris

Start your review of Deceived - Part 2 Paris (Deceived, #2)
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★

Ok, so you're in love with your boss? You think he is cheating? The next day you're on a flight with his friend to Paris, while youre getting head from a stranger in the plane's bathroom?
Then you're doing the deed with the artist? And now running back to the boss? I don't like her, she puts the S in Slut, W in Whore..and is just a stupid-naive hoe-slut bucket!! You deserve to be alone.

Bishhhh Please...

img src="http://blog.chron.com/tubular/files/2..."
Eve Carter
Jan 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

I hope you will enjoy this Part 2 of Deceived. It was nice to be able to develop the characters in more depth. Excited to hear what you think of it.

Eve xoxo
Jen Mcnamara
Oct 26, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: on-kindle
I'm not sure WTF I just read, but it was ridiculous. My God does this chick get around! And has she never heard of condoms!? Christ, she's got a stranger from a plane coming on her crotch and some dirty artist trying to stick it in her ass. Wrap it up! Ever hear of an STD?
It read like a high school student wrote it. Like there was no thought put into it. Just an author flying by the seat of her pants. None of it was particularly interesting or made much sense. I won't be reading book 3.
B.J.
Jan 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Loved this book. Chloe has a new job in Paris with Patrick's best friend Ryan, as his assistant. With her heart still battered from patrick's deception, she is trying to move on with her life and find new love. She soon finds herself with two male suitors, one who she meets and has a quick affair with before never seeing him again, the other, a slow burn that she soon finds herself in deep with. I loved the ending and am now really looking forward to Book 3, called Chloe's Revenge.
TeriLyn
Jan 16, 2013 rated it liked it
I liked the first part of this story better than this part however, it still peeked my interest. I wish that Jesse would of played a bigger part over Francisco. From the first we met him I had a feeling I wasn't going to like him. I cannot wait to see what happend in part 3.
Lucy Lit
Mar 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was better than Part 1 – and I liked Part 1! The story continues with Chloe’s adventures in Paris. There were steamy encounters with sexy men and well-crafted descriptions that capture the flavor of the city. This book engaged ALL of my senses – I could see, hear, smell, touch and taste Paris -- and I didn’t have to clear TSA security! The pacing was brisk and the story advanced well (with just a couple of drawn out segments). The writing is sharp and engaging with lots of romance and ...more
Whitney
Jan 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Okay...I loved MOST of this book. First let me say that I am DYING to read the next book and see what happens. I'm not sure what I think will happen due to certain events in this book. Like the fact that Patrick didn't try and get in touch with her for so long and then when he shows up he is all gung no with some shaky story...then with the ending...I'm not sure if he's still up to something or if it is truly going to go in favor for Chloe. Definitely a cliff hanger in the end which has me tryin ...more
Michelle Bowman  / We Love Kink .com
The second installment of Deceived is awesome. Chloe travels to the most amazing city on Earth, Paris. She has accepted a job offer with Patrick’s best friend, Ryan, as his assistant is opening an art gallery there.

Still hurt from Patrick’s deception, Chloe hopes to put him out of her mind and heart and move on. She meets a wonderful artist who she thinks might just be the man for her. She decides to take things slowly but finds herself in trouble.

The ending was amazing and I can’t wait to grab
Francine Petro
Feb 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
I agree with a lot of the other reviewers, I feel that part 2 kind of found its groove. I did enjoy the ongoing story of Chloe and How she tried to get over Patrick. The scene with Jesse in the Bathroom on the plane just classic! Francisco definitely disturbed me which obviously was the intent. during all this time when she was in Paris I was wondering what was taking Patrick so long to get there!! I'm really looking forward to part 3 Chloe's revenge.
Lisa Barker
Jan 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Holy Smokes what an emotional RIDE!!!! I seriously can't wait for Part 3, Chloe's Revenge.......
This was by far my favorite in the series, this showed so many sides to Chloe! I can't believe how long it took for Patrick to show up, men I tell ya!!! What a great read...again thank you Eve, just awesome!!!
Counting down to part 3...Hell yeah!!
Tamara
Jan 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Liked this book more than the first part as there was some real action and suspense going on this time, especially when Chloe meets Jesse and Fransisco.
Nice ending of this book and looking forward to Chloe's revenge !
Ricki
Jan 16, 2013 rated it liked it
Just finished Book 2. Enjoyed book 1 better, probably because I didn't like Francisco from moment he showed up. I would have liked to have seen more of Jesse. With that said, I can't wait for book 3 to come in March to see what happens.
Naomi Flirty and Dirty Book Blog
I really enjoyed this sequel and as in first book it totally left you wanting to know what happens next. I look forward to the third book and finding out what happens with the characters!! :)
K.A. Lightle
Jan 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
amazing totally cant put it down till your done reading it. leaves you wanting more! totally recomending it to my besties
Natalie
Jan 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Liked the 2nd part alot better. The story developed nicely and I loved it was set in Paris!
Tara Marie
Jan 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Quick read but nice story
Andrea Reid
Jan 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Good descriptive writing, like the first I just wanted the story to be longer and become less rushed from incident to incident, otherwise great story xx
Lisa Dunkle
Jan 20, 2013 marked it as to-read
Loved it! Cant wait to read part 2!
Jacquie
Feb 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: friends
A fun read can't wait for Bk3!
Anaïs
May 19, 2013 rated it did not like it
--- Find more reviews at Fifty Shades Of Books ! ---

Deceived - Part 2 (Paris) is obviously the sequel to the book Deceived - Part 1 (New York) by Eve Carter, US author from Iowa. Young Chloe Swanson rushes home to New York after being deceived during a weekend in the Hamptons, where she had just discovered her lover (and boss) Patrick Collins making out with one of the company's clients.

She was deeply in love with Patrick, and desperately needs to get over this. Back at work, she can't stan
Melissa
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
I wasn't a fan of Deceived Part 2. I found Chloe to be a hot mess ... needy, unsure, and desperate. I'm curious to see how this all plays out so I'll read installment 3. I'm hoping Chloe and Patrick's story gets back on track.
Boricuagal
Jun 22, 2019 rated it liked it
So Chloe continues with her immature behavior and bad decision making. Every guy she looks at is so handsome and makes her lady bits tingle, this all while she claims to be madly in love with her ex boss. I’m not a quitter so I will continue reading this series and hope it gets better.
Beachbaby
Apr 26, 2020 marked it as books-boxed-sets
In boxed set - "Deceived Complete Box Set: Alpha Billionaire Romance"
Emma
Jul 22, 2019 rated it liked it
A quick, good read for all writers. You will feel buoyed and validated in Goldberg’s hands.
Angela
May 28, 2013 rated it did not like it
DECEIVED Part II Paris by Eve Carter (erotic romance) is the second book in this trilogy. If you recall the first book I couldn’t even finish but then I emailed the author and she told me this was her very first book and assured me the writing got better in the following parts. I figured they were short and there would be days I would only have time for a quickie. Memorial Day was one of those.

(I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Mine was fantastic!)

Before I go into my review o
Luna Reyes
Apr 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Deceived Part 2 Paris (Erotic Romance)
By Eve Carter

One thing I can say about Eve Carter, is she does not make you wait for the sex scenes. The way she explains it..... you can close your eyes after reading a scene and see it.

On to the story...

Chloe went off to Paris to work for Ryan. Patrick's friend. In this process she has met 2 men,

Jesse who I think given the chance he would of been a real sweetie. He showed that he would be more to her if she allowed it.

and

Francisco was a story all on his o
Nicole
Oct 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Just finished the second book in Eve's series and I liked it more than the first. The only real problem I had was some editing issues, just silly errors made. I will refer to this book as Chloe's learning experience. After the first book ended Chloe was in shambles and needed a change of scenery. Cue the new best bud Ryan. He needed her to help him with his new gallery in Paris. Well I myself have never been after reading this book I would love to see the sites. Eve made me really feel like Pari ...more
Jennifer Hines
Nov 13, 2013 rated it liked it
No one ever said Chloe was shy, but dang give this girl a broken heart and she goes boy crazy. I mean wow! Every sexy man she encounters turns this little vixen's head.

I'm not quite sure where to start on the characters so here goes: Ryan - absolutely love him! He's the kind of friend everyone needs to have. Anna - I got the urge to go all girl on her and scratch her eyes out! Francisco - don't even get me started on his sorry ass. Ugh! Jesse - one word…YUM! And let me not forget the illustrious
Jan 02, 2014 rated it did not like it
So in a space of a few weeks Chloe has gone from running away from the love of her life (having been with him for 2 weeks) to a job opportunity in Paris with the ex's best friend and suddenly know all about the Art world. To having it off with some random on a plane whilst supposed to have a broken heart still and then tells herself she needs to move on and find love again and find some dumb artist that sweeps her off her feet and after they have sex she cries and pines for Patrick to a paragrap ...more
Tipani
Oct 27, 2013 rated it did not like it
Yes I read the second book. I know if you read my review for the first book you will be surprised, but I'm finding them highly entertaining. So yes I will read the 3rd book as well.

My favourite lines from book 2 are:
- hissing mad like a boiling kettle
- I grimaced like a man stung by a bee.
- Patrick beamed across the table, enjoying watching my eyes dance like facets of a gem.
- I swallowed hard as my emotions fluttered up in my throat and my heart twisted like a lemon wedge being wrung out over a
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• All In (The Blackstone Affair, #2)
  • Mile High (Up in the Air, #2)
  • Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno, #2)
  • Disastrous (Disastrous, #1)
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
  • Grounded (Up in the Air, #3)
  • The Proposal (The Proposition, #2)
  • Effortless (Thoughtless, #2)
  • Honor Thy Teacher (Honor, #2)
  • The Berkeley Method (Spotlight, #2)
  • Insufferable Proximity (Insufferable Proximity, #1)
  • Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)
  • Forever and Ever Boxed Set (Forever and Ever #1-3)
  • Where has Mummy Gone?: When there is nothing left but memories…
  • Blackmailed Into Bed (Louisiana Liaisons, #2)
  • Because I Need To (Because You Are Mine, #1.7)
  • The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (The Hunger Games, #0.5)
  • Blindsided
I am a true romantic at heart and with a modern contemporary erotic twist to my romance novels, you had better fasten your seat belt, as the ride is always fun, exciting and fiery.
Living in Las Vegas, but a mid-westerner at heart, I find plenty of inspiration for my books in my own exciting life. I have always loved the arts and as a young girl, I took dance classes and spent the summers reading b

Deceived (6 books)
  • New York (Deceived, #1)
  • Deceived - Part 3 Chloe's Revenge (Deceived, #3)
  • Deceived 4 - The Wedding (Deceived, #4)
  • Deceived 5 - New Beginnings (Deceived, #5)
  • Deceived 6 - Ultimate Deception (Deceived, #6)