Start by marking “Soul Screamers Volume Three (Soul Screamers #5, 5.5, 6)” as Want to Read:
Soul Screamers Volume Three (Soul Screamers #5, 5.5, 6)

Soul Screamers Volume Three (Soul Screamers #5, 5.5, 6)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  658 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
What happens when the reapers come for Kaylee? Don't miss Volume Three of New York Times bestselling author Rachel Vincent's compelling, spellbinding Soul Screamers series.

IF I DIE
Published July 30th 2013 by Harlequin Teen (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Soul Screamers Volume Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Screamers Volume Three

doctor
Actual rating 4.5/5.
Guess who finally got her OTP.
THIS BITCH DID.
That's right. Finally Kaylee dropped that horrible bastard Nash, who guilted her and baited her and overall made her feel like a horrible human being, and got with the guy who she was meant to be with.
I don't like the fact that Nash continues to be redeemed. He's not a nice person. I don't think he deserves forgiveness, especially when Kaylee still gives everything up for him and he feels the need to call her out on it (YOU FRAMED
Morgan
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is a bind up of the fifth and sixth books in the Soul Screamer series with a novella that falls in between the fifth and sixth book. For clarity I have split this review into three parts.

If I Die (Soul Screamers #5)

Thanks to her mother's sacrifice, Kaylee Cavanaugh has lived most of her life on borrowed time, but now that borrowed time is almost up. Kaylee has only seven days left to prepare for the end. To say goodbye. And yeah, to stop an incubus from preying on her high school. Tick
Tracy
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
I am in love with this series. Rachel Vincent creates characters that are incredibly real (minus the whole, you know... undead stuff). They make mistakes and they regret things. Happily ever after comes at a cost, but no one smiles and forgives the wrong doings as easily as most books. I love Tod, Nash, Kaylee and Sabine. In fact, Kaylee may be my favourite female protagonist ever. Im not looking forward to the devastating emptiness that comes with finishing a series, but I also absolutely need ...more
Panda
been waiting for this ever since i grabbed Vol 1 although now am wondering if there will be a volume 4 as there is only 1 book left (here's hoping to an unexpected 8th book)... damn so much for my matching set
Angela Cutrell
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: urban-fantasy
This volume includes books four and five in the Soul Screamers series, plus a short story in Sophie's perspective. I really like this series (check the individually listed entries for my reviews of each story) and the combined volumes look amazing on the shelf. They are also the only way to have the extra content, like Sophie's short story, Never to Sleep, and a very brief not-even-enough-there-to-be-a-short-story of Tod's, A Day in the Afterlife of Tod, here, in print form.

This volume is my fav
Kristin
May 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, read-on-kindle
I don't think I should read all these back to back. I seem to be getting tired of the world and the characters. Not saying it was a bad book (I thoroughly enjoyed it), but too much of the same characters and the same world really drains me. I'll pick up the last bind-up a little later!
Carmen
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewing soon 😊
Jamie Coudeville
Woah, that ending was messed up. But I absolutely can't wait to read the conclusion. Nash needs to get his head out of his ass, though. Sabine deserves better than him.
Jenn
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tween 2 Teen Book Reviews
Andrea
If I Die, #5 (5/5)

Thus far, my favorite Soul Screamer novel. The emotional turmoil alone puts this novel far ahead of the others. Kaylee, her family, and friends are dealing with the idea that in six days she will be dead. A death which this is no coming back from. Despite the pleas of her father, Tod informs them that you only get one extension and since Kaylee is already living on borrowed time (her mother's) there is nothing that can be done.

Her father refuses to accept this fact and is bound
Queenielyn
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This has to be my favorite books from the series!! I know it's a huge gap from the previous rating I gave the previous books to suddenly 5 stars but this is SO good and addictive I won't lie to you about how I've become very obsessed. I lost control of my feelings and truly had a few breakdown myself. I can't handle all the emotions at once. I won't apologize either if my review for the series has been quite a rambling or out of order I just have to get all of my thoughts out there. Where do I e ...more
Leigh Herondale
Jan 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own, omnibus
Literally just finishedthis 2 minutes ago. So, I have to start with...

If I Die

I liked this novel as usual but I did want to smack Kaylee from time to time because she ended up becoming pessimistic due to her upcoming 'death'. I felt like she could have handled things better instead of being Ms. Negative and all. Well, I do have to give her credit for coming through towards the end. I think the romance department surprised me quite a bit and for some reason I kinda' swerved in Tod's direction. Na
Jennifer Lynn
Jan 10, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Possible Spoilers

With three books in one, it is impossible to try to divide the books down since I read them all without stop. Now the question is why would I do that since this is obviously not my favorite series. Well, I do not know and I have thought about this a lot. Despite being a series full of flaws that nag at me, the story ans writing still has ensnared my attention to make me have to finish. The character's haven't changed much at all, but their positions in the book have which is goo
SassyCat's Book Review
This is only for Never To Sleep Novella

Review
Sophie never paid attention to what her cousin Kaylee do, she believes that she is in a higher social ladder than her. People get them confused with being sisters rather than cousins because of their last name.

All Sophie wants is to live in her world, soon she learns that there is more to her world than she thinks . . . running into a new guy, she doesn't think anything but just how good looking he is but then things starts to happen.

Luca Tedesco wil
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First off, I adddoooorrrreee Tod.
I don't know what changed between volume one and two of these books. I had to force myself to read volume one but I couldn't put down two or three. Evey book is going to have it's flaws-- no author is perfect. But it's been an incredible relief, seeing Rachel's writing progress from volume one.
I was a bit thrown by the second part of this book though. I mean, Sophie is a reading bitch. No way around that. So I didn't see a lot of use in reading her point of view
Stephanie
Spoiler ahead:

So I'm not going to actually give this book a rating because I couldn't actually finish it. I hate where this book went. The ending in My Soul to Steal was perfect so I don't know why authors feel the need to continue a series when they've reached a good ending. I use to really like Kaylee and I loved Nash and Kaylee as couple but now it's just been ruined. Tod was a character that grew on me however, I didn't want that cliche love triangle to come into play with Kaylee, Nash and T
Zarah
Jan 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First of all: WHY did they toss in a novella about Sophie, making the last book of the series a standalone, isntead of making three collection-books? Just... WHY??!

Oh well. My complete befuddlement regarding THAT particular issue aside, let's do this from the beginning, right?
The cover. It's gorgeous! As a matter of fact, all these three (and a half... befuddlement back!) collections are stunning.

Separate reviews here:

If I die - book 5:

Never to sleep - bo
Kelly Willcoxbrackeen
Best volume so far.

These stories are quickly becoming my favorites. The roller coaster ride of emotions, constant suspense, and damaged characters make this volume impossible to put down. Even though these stories are about teenagers, adults will get hooked as well. There are some sexual situations, violence, and death which make it inappropriate for younger readers but I definitely recommend this series to everyone else. These books are worth the money! Happy reading my fellow bookworms.
Natasha
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third volume of the soul screamers series and we see kaylee finally make a choice about Nash if she is ready to take him back, there is a new girl in town Nash's ex girlfriend Sabine and yes she is one of those characters you want to punch in the face. Sabine is on a mission to get Nash back from kaylee any means necessary. Tod has more of a role in this volume as he tells Kaylee how he really feels about her will he have a happy ending. This was the best volume i got so into it and ...more
Katie Spackman
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed all these books. Not going to lie, these were the sort that made me get super frustrated every time I was interrupted from reading them. Book 5 made a needed change with Kaylee's love interest and I enjoyed how that played out in book 6. I hate when I start a series before all the books are written, but this series is worth it. I can't wait for volume 4 to come out so I can see how it wraps up. Book 6 sets the story up for some exciting stuff. Character development was good.
Linda (Rejected Books)
I loved re-reading this series on these volumes. Soul Screamers has been one of my favorite series for a couple of years, and returning to this world I loved (and still love) so much was incredible. I'm still a little scared to read the last volume (I'm sure it will break my heart once again), but I enjoyed taking today to just read the stories that made me happy and opened the world of paranormal YA for me.
FOREVER IN LOVE WITH TOD!
I loved reading Soul Screamers Volume 3. Rachel Vincent can write a compelling story that stays eventful and doesn’t stop. I can’t wait to see how it all comes to an end, though I am sad to see the series finish. It’s not often I find a series that keeps me so enthralled. If you haven’t read the soul screamers series yet, please do. The books are easy to read and quick paced, filled with lots of romance, drama, actions and intrigue.
Jen
Aug 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
Book 5 - I freaking loved it! So much going on with the impending death of a Main Character and the author took it to great heights. Great ending too. I expected something like this to happen at the end, but it was different. Good stuff.

Book 5.5 - I still hate Sophie. Luca is nuts!

Book 6 - Holy Crap! I can't believe all the events that are going on! So much crazyness! But good crazyness. Oh! some scenes and characters made me want to cry. OMG the sadness in some moments! Very good book!
Mihlean
Jul 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rating: 3.5/4 stars

So far, I have given these series 4.5 stars, but I honestly got really annoyed by Kaylee.
I know, Nash was wrong too and all of it was not her fault, but this? What she did to him? And how she acted?

I did enjoy the story in spite of it, and I can't wait what'll happen in the next book!

Michelle Carrell
Jun 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting to be able to read one book right after another instead of having to find the next edition. Though, I think that maybe the excerpt of Tod's life should have been at the beginning of the omnibus or at the end of the 2nd volume. Seemed really out of place.
Kelsy M
Nov 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars! This series just keeps getting better and better. I am excited but nervous to see how things end in the last book!
Katie
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, soul-screamers
Seriously whatever happened to love at first site. Why all the drama of finding your true true love through lose, pain, and heartbreak? Oh and Avari needs to die!
Brittany Johnson pustanyk
Apr 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new
I never realised what a douche Nash was. after reading this I was so excited when Kaylee and tod finally hooked up. this bind up was so fast paced and hard to put down.
Jenn
Sep 05, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: have-read
See individual books for my reviews on to the next...
  • Winter Fire (The Witchling, #3)
  • Ever Wrath (A Dark Faerie Tale, #4)
  • Sweep: Volume 4 (Sweep, #10-12)
  • Beyond (Beyond, #1)
  • A Touch Menacing (A Touch Trilogy, #3)
  • How to Kill Yourself in a Small Town (Redneck Apocalypse #1)
  • Grave Beginnings (The Grave Report, #1)
  • Glitter & Doom (Masque of the Red Death, #1.5)
  • The Gossamer Gate
  • Reckoning (Dark Prophecy, #1)
  • Gold (Bandia, #2)
  • Darker Days (The Darker Agency, #1)
  • Daire Meets Ever (Soul Seekers, #0.5)
  • Mesmerized
  • The Dryad Quartet (The Dryad Quartet #1-4)
  • Unchosen (The Reaper Diaries, #2)
  • Charmed (Death Escorts, #2)
[Note: Though Rachel's blog entries are cross posted here, she does not frequent Goodreads. The best ways to contact her are FB, Twitter, or her Wordpress blog. PLEASE DO NOT SEND HER MESSAGES HERE. SHE DOES NOT CHECK THEM.]

A resident of Oklahoma, Rachel Vincent has a BA in English and an overactive imagination, and consistently finds the latter to be more practical. She shares her workspace with
More about Rachel Vincent

Soul Screamers (7 books)
  • My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)
  • My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2)
  • My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3)
  • My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, #4)
  • If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5)
  • Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6)
  • With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7)

Young Adult Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
  • The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Scat
  • Chomp
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
  • I See London, I See France
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Fifth of March: A Story of the Boston Massacre (Great Episodes)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Starfish
  • Olive's Ocean
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
  • Little Monsters
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Loved (House of Night Other World #1)
    $11.00 $0.99
  • Train I Ride
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1)
  • Greyhound
  • Annie on My Mind
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Curse (Blur Trilogy #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • Blur  (Blur Trilogy #1)
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
  • Ungifted
  • Julie of the Wolves
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Old Yeller
    $6.99 $1.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Ticker
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Seriously, why do they still teach history in school? If it’s going to repeat itself, anyway, can’t we just catch it the next time around?” 0 likes
“Dude. Do NOT answer the door in your underwear. No two-dollar tip is worth that. Now I’m going to have to find something prettier to purge that mental image. Mangled bunny roadkill should do the trick.” 0 likes