Start by marking “The Stormlight Archive #4” as Want to Read:
The Stormlight Archive #4

The Stormlight Archive #4

(The Stormlight Archive #4)

The eagerly awaited sequel to the #1 New York Times bestselling Oathbringer, from an epic fantasy writer at the top of his game.

After forming a coalition of human resistance against the enemy invasion, Dalinar Kholin and his Knights Radiant have spent a year fighting a protracted, brutal war. Neither side has gained an advantage.

Now, as new technological discoveries begin
Expected publication: November 17th 2020 by Tor Books

To ask other readers questions about The Stormlight Archive #4, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Adamliveshere I feel it will be flashbacks and they will be filtered through her sister Venli's p.o.v.

Start your review of The Stormlight Archive #4
Chris Evans
Jan 06, 2016 marked it as to-read
Let's have a race. what will be published first:
Peace Talks The Dresden Files, #16
Doors of Stone The Kingkiller Chronicle, #3
The Thorn of Emberlain Gentleman Bastard, #4
The Winds of Winter A Song of Ice and Fire, #6
The Rhythm of War Stormlight Archive, #4

My money is actually on the currently Untitled Stormlight Archive #4 despite Sanderson having JUST published #3. He seems to respect his readers enough to keep them in the loop and not keep them waiting.

** Update: Not only has this race been
Melanie
3.) Oathbringer
A.
Nov 25, 2017 marked it as to-read
12/16/19:
We have a release date!!

6/24/19:
There are now four posts on the subreddit, plus an excerpt from Lirin’s point of view!

1/4/19:
Mr. Sanderson has posted his first update in the Stormlight Archive subreddit!!

11/26/17:
I wish Goodreads would disable the feature that lets us rate books before they come out. This book deserves more than preemptive hype ratings.
Hitarth
Nov 19, 2017 marked it as to-read
Oathbringer was absolutely amazing, and I'd say that 3.5-year wait was just as worth it as the book (kinda).

Fares
We have a release date!
November come quick!
Gwendolyn
Nov 19, 2017 marked it as to-read
2020? It's crazy to think that this book will be published 10 years after I read the first in the series. I anticipate the payoff from this series will be well worth the wait. See you in two years, book. :)

ℨαrα
Nov 09, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: to-be-released
I’m going into hibernation until this is released.
See you in 2020, folks.
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Dec 09, 2017 marked it as not-published-yet
I just figured that if this series is to be 10 books and this one isn't to be released until 2020....I will be in my late 70's when I can finally get to the end.

Mr. Sanderson, can you please write faster?
Alexandra Elend Wolf
Feb 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
We have a title people!

Just this tiny little detail can transform me into an excited mess. I'm not ashamed of that fact. Not. At. All.

The waiting is drawing to a close.
daisy
Jul 03, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: fantasy
UPDATE: WE HAVE A RELEASE DATE AAAAAA
description

"Book Four will probably not be released until 2020."

daydreamer
Can I just time travel to 2020?

Mendhak
Nov 28, 2017 marked it as unreleased
Shelves: sanderson
Through my secret network of spies, I have found out what the title of this book will be, as well as the year it's going to be released in.

Hindsight in 2020.
Maria
Dec 13, 2019 marked it as to-read
Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to my most anticipated book of 2020.

I’M SO HAPPY.
Serena | TheBookUnicorns
Dec 12, 2019 marked it as to-read
AAAND WE HAVE A RELEASE DATE!! November 17th, 2020. It truly can't come soon enough.
Aleksiel
Dec 17, 2017 marked it as to-read

Eshonai's book! We'll probably see her backstory through her sister's eyes.
sofia (sam willows)
Dec 10, 2019 marked it as to-read
STORMLIGHT 4 HAS A RELEASE DATE I REPEAT STORMLIGHT 4 HAS A RELEASE DATE!!!!
Jem
Dec 27, 2018 marked it as to-read
Okay so I’m a little scared because I don’t like Eshonai’s storyline as much as the others’ (specifically Kaladin’s) and the blurb says it’ll focus on her, but in all honesty I don’t think there is anything that could ruin the five star quality of the Stormlight Archive as a whole.

November 17th 2020 is going to be the best day of my life. Period.

(Y’all already KNOW I’m locking myself in my room and reading it in one sitting with no breaks to eat or sleep)
Reem Ghabbany
Nov 26, 2019 marked it as to-read
why do I have this distinct feeling that awaiting the release of all these books will be like waiting for the winds of winter

I SHOULD NEVER READ LONG ASS BOOK SERIES
Dan
Aug 13, 2019 marked it as to-read-asap
GIMME GIMME GIMME A NEW BRANDON SANDERSON BOOK NOW
Samantha
Dec 10, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: the-anticipation
Pre-Review 12/10/19

Yooooooooooooooooooo finally adding this to my tbr because WE GOT A RELEASE DATE Y'ALL
I Dream of Dragons and Unicorns
We have a date :-D ... 17/11/20 :-D!!
Annie Kaye
I need the cover to be either a PARSHENDI or a FUSED and if it isnt I’M GONNA—
Lumpy Dirtball
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sanderson is a machine. I have no doubt he'll complete this series, even if a couple of years pass between installments. I mean, one book of such length and quality every couple of years would be incredible for most mere mortals, but this guy is writing all kinds of books. Sure, most aren't for me, but the point is, he does not lack for imagination or industry. And it's healthy for an artist to explore creative "tangents" as they go along. Ultimately it will improve the quality of these much ...more
Ruby Slippers
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to be bold and give it 5 stars right now, even though I still have to wait 10 more months until it's released and probably a little longer until it's at my local library. I mean, the 3 previous books have been freaking amazing (Words of Radiance I think is still the best so far; ya gotta love Shallan!), so I don't think that there's much chance that this is going to be below 4 stars.
Gabrielle
Dec 14, 2019 marked it as to-read
Just in time for my way overdue reread of the whole series, including the short story and possibly Warbreaker once I get to it. God I just want to know what the cover art will be cause this series always has such amazing cover art.

Maëlys
Dec 10, 2019 marked it as to-read
We have a date! Time to get my theory crafting hat on I guess.

You can also find me on Youtube & Twitter
Taylor
Dec 19, 2019 marked it as to-read
Nobody panic, we have a release date!!!
Mikaela
*INCOHERENT NOISES*
MA
Dec 11, 2019 marked it as i-need
11/17/20? I need this now
Kamlesh
Feb 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Brandon... come on man ... you need to release each book in the series every year.

don't delay it too long, lest people lose interest
Please stop rating 1 117 Jul 24, 2017 07:12AM

• The Artist, the Philosopher, and the Warrior: The Intersecting Lives of Da Vinci, Machiavelli, and Borgia and the World They Shaped
  • Old Man's War Boxed Set  #1 (Old Man's War, #1-3)
  • Sovereign
  • Monster Hunter Guardian (Monster Hunter International, #7)
  • The Old Man's War Series
  • Age of Legend (The Legends of the First Empire, #4)
  • The Silent Blade (Forgotten Realms: Paths of Darkness, #1; Legend of Drizzt, #11)
  • Siege of Darkness (Forgotten Realms: Legacy of the Drow, #3; Legend of Drizzt, #9)
  • Starless Night (Forgotten Realms: Legacy of the Drow, #2; Legend of Drizzt, #8)
  • The Crystal Shard (Forgotten Realms: Icewind Dale, #1; Legend of Drizzt, #4)
  • The Halfling's Gem (Forgotten Realms: Icewind Dale, #3; Legend of Drizzt, #6)
  • Streams of Silver (Forgotten Realms: Icewind Dale, #2; Legend of Drizzt, #5)
  • The Legacy (Forgotten Realms: Legacy of the Drow, #1; Legend of Drizzt, #7)
  • Passage to Dawn (Forgotten Realms: Legacy of the Drow, #4; Legend of Drizzt, #10)
  • The Thousand Orcs (Forgotten Realms: Hunter's Blades, #1; Legend of Drizzt, #14)
  • The Dark Elf Trilogy Collector's Edition (Forgotten Realms: Dark Elf Trilogy, #1-3; Legend of Drizzt, #1-3)
  • The Lone Drow (Forgotten Realms: Hunter's Blades, #2; Legend of Drizzt, #15)
  • Sea of Swords (Forgotten Realms: Paths of Darkness, #4; Legend of Drizzt, #13)
Brandon’s major books for the second half of 2016 are The Dark Talent, the final volume in Alcatraz Smedry’s autobiographical account of his battle against the Evil Librarians who secretly rule our world, and Arcanum Unbounded, the collection of short fiction in the Cosmere universe that includes the Mistborn series and the Stormlight
Archive, among others. This collection features The Emperor’s

The Stormlight Archive (10 books)
  • The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive, #1)
  • Words of Radiance (The Stormlight Archive, #2)
  • Oathbringer (The Stormlight Archive, #3)
  • Untitled (The Stormlight Archive, #5)
  • Untitled (The Stormlight Archive, #6)
  • Untitled (The Stormlight Archive, #7)
  • Untitled (The Stormlight Archive, #8)
  • Untitled (The Stormlight Archive, #9)
  • Untitled (The Stormlight Archive, #10)