Start by marking “Apocalypse of Angels: Seeing Angels (Apocalypse of Angels, #1)” as Want to Read:
Apocalypse of Angels: Seeing Angels (Apocalypse of Angels, #1)

Apocalypse of Angels: Seeing Angels

(Apocalypse of Angels #1)

Published January 9th 2013 by Freedom of Speech Publishing, Incorporated (first published January 8th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Apocalypse of Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Apocalypse of Angels

Amber
Apr 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, review
Harmony Lawson has brought a unique twist to the old tale of good vs. evil and gave it a modern day story. I was intrigued by Apocalypse of Angels straight from the start, couldn't put it down once I started reading. This story has so much potential the only thing that bothered me was the editing. However, the outcome of the story was amazing. I highly recommend this for those that love to read stories of angels and the fallen.

Camilla can see angels, its a gift she has and has kept to herself f
Tiffany
May 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Apocalypse of Angels: Seeing Angels has a intriguing story-line that left me longing for more! The battle between good and evil has taken a new role, as the fallen angels take on their good counterparts.

This book also includes a romantic aspect that is heart-warming despite all of the turmoil. Camille Harper meets Jason Waters, and their unique relationship begins to unfold.

Overall, Harmony Lawson, did an amazing job with this book! She brought a new, and very interesting, idea to life. There we
Michael Fox
Apr 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It would be great to see angels every day but this book is the closest I'm going to get. Joke aside, I loved Camile's story, her journey and her last name made me think. Harper, close to "harp", the instrument played by some angels.

Well done, this was the main reason I chose to read the book and I wasn't disappointed.

Great read.
Brian Bigelow
Feb 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book is precisely what I expect to read in a YA paranormal fantasy book. Did like the fight between the angel and the demon at the beginning of the book. There are some light romance elements in it, nothing too heavy though. Will say the author did a good job with sounding very much like a 16 year old girl.
Ellie Potts
Feb 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is actually my first angel book. For a YA book it almost bordered on adult. The story held me Harmony let the mystery behind the story last long enough to almost drive me crazy. I had to finish I needed to know what where the characters were going. Of course I can't wait for book 2 because she left me hanging with too many questions.
Jun 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Camille Harper, about to finish high school, can see angels all around her. They appear to watch her. She has been able to see angels from birth, and while she is amused by this ability, she just wants a normal life with friends, family, and good times. Why can she see angels? She doesn't know, but she believes the knowledge will change everything. Then she witnesses a confrontation between a beautiful angel and a dark winged creature. The strange event will signal the end of normal life. Did th ...more
Melissa
Jun 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading "Apocalypse of Angels: Seeing Angels" by Harmony Lawson. This story is about Camille Harper, about to finish high school, can see angels all around her. Why does she see angels? Camille witnesses a confrontation between a beautiful angel and a dark winged creature. This strange event signals the end of a normal life. Earl, a hip new guy at school, wants to date her but she feels something is not right about him. Her mother stays at home, drinks a lot and smokes but still ...more
Katherine
Aug 04, 2013 rated it liked it
Apocalypse of Angels by Harmony Lawson is a contemporary paranormal romance. It follows Cami, a typical high school senior who just happens to see angels. Cami has seen angels all her life but it isn't until now that she's starting to see fallen dark angels and strange things are starting to happen to her.
The plot was interesting and the story has a lot of potential. However, the writing style didn't really work for me - I think if the story had been written in 1st person past tense instead of 1
Julie Ramsey
Jul 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: done
Apocalypse of Angels
Harmony Lawson

Camille Harper, about to finish high school,

can see angels all aroundher. They appear to

watch her. She has been able to see angels from
birth, and while she is amused by this ability,

she just wants a normal life with friends, family,

and good times. Why can she see angels? She doesn't

know, but she believes the knowledge will change
everything. Then she witnesses a confrontation

between a beautifulangel and a dark winged creature.

The strange event will signa
Amber
Nov 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Apocalypse of Angels is a fast-paced, exhilarating story of spiritual intrigue and forbidden love. It will keep you on your toes as you try to guess what is coming next. There is truly never a dull moment along the way which I very much enjoyed. I am becoming a fan of angel stories, and this is one that I have placed on my favorites list.

This story caught my interest from the very beginning and never let go. It pulled me into its world of angels and demons and took me on a wonderfully exciting t
Shemeka Mitchell
Sep 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book started off very slow to me. It seemed as if I could not get into it and it was a few weeks before I got past the first 40 pages. But once I gave it a chance, it picked up tremendously. I did not really care for Cami's POV. She was a tad boring in the beginning. As I read on, I began to like her. The story was very imaginative and I could picture each and every scene in my mind. Once Cami met Jason, I was hooked. I loved their romance and was hoping that he would be allowed to be with ...more
Erika
Nov 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a wonderful book that grabs you from page one, I loved Jason he was a super sexy angel and I didn't like Earl from the first minute he was introduced. All in all this was a wonderful read that is worth being picked up. The only thing that has me giving it a 4 instead of 5 star review is the editing on the book.
Candy Smith
Oct 04, 2013 rated it liked it
It is a cute story and an easy read.It kinda felt like the plot was dragging in some places, but in all it was enjoyable read.The explanation about angels/fallen angels/demons/nephilim stays close to biblical truth.I look forward to the next installment as the story of Cami continues.
Tracy Hristov
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
One of the best modern writers for our times. Makes the religious aspect of reality confirmed in fantasy....or truth. Really enjoyed! A passionate writer that brings romance to a level of possible questioning: Is this a true story????? ;)
Kristina Snyder
Aug 03, 2013 rated it liked it
Enjoyed!!! Review to come
Stephanie
Jun 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013, kindle
I will post my review Aug 5 the day of my blog tour :)
Stephanie Tenney
Jan 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. When I started reading I could not put it down.
Rebecca Martin
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Camille has a unique talent that she keeps hidden, the ability to see Angels. But when life is going to hell and she meets an Angel artist that she starts to like things get even more complicated.
Can she stop the demons from hurting her friends and family and why exactly have the Angels been sent to protect her?
A fab start to the series and a lovely take on angels and demons. Looking forward to reading the next instalment.
Michelle Randall
Reviewed for Readers Favorite by Michelle Randall

Cami has always known that she was different, she has always been much more mature that her peers, but maybe that is more of an effect of the fact that Cami can see angels. Oh they don't look like the pictures in the books, very rarely can she glimpse their wings, usually it is only by the glow of their eyes that she knows they are angles, but she has just always known they were. It's just a secret she keeps to herself. Cami lives with younger sis
Mark
Tiffany Riach
Oct 26, 2013
Mar 10, 2019
Harmony Lawson
Feb 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dori Klaproth
May 29, 2013
Tracy
Aug 05, 2013
Harmony Lawson was born on a naval base in San Diego, California. Currently, she and her family live in Northern California in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. She is mostly self-taught in drawing, painting, and writing. When she read her first romance novel at age 16, she became a hopeless romantic and when she started working for a book distribution warehouse in Oregon at age 19, sh ...more