Start by marking “Wicked Wagers The Complete Trilogy” as Want to Read:
Wicked Wagers The Complete Trilogy

Wicked Wagers The Complete Trilogy

(Wicked Wagers #1-3)

A compilation of Bronwen Evans's fabulous Regency historical romances, The Wicked Wagers trilogy, the complete set. Three notorious rakes, and three determined ladies, collide in this set of three Regency romance stories based around a series of scandalous dares, wagers, and challenges.

To Dare the Duke of Dangerfield (Top 5 FINALIST in the Kindle Book Review Indie Romance
Published January 11th 2013 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published December 31st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Wagers The Complete Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Wagers The Complete Trilogy

Tracy T.
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what great stories. Gotta love 3 great stories in one book.

The first story is To Dare the Duke of Dangerfield, with Caitlin Southall and Harlow Telford, the Duke of Dangerfield. Loved this story. Really liked the wicked wager they started, cards, cake baking and a horse race. They had some great chemistry together and very nicely written sex scene. The was lots and lots of dialogue throughout the entire book! Love lots of dialogue. The story line and plot were great. About 130 pages long.

T
Liana Smith Bautista | Will Read for Feels
Bronwen Evans’ Wicked Wagers trilogy follows the stories of three lords with rakish reputations—Harlow, the Duke of Dangerfield; Marcus, the Marquis of Wolverstone; and Henry, the Earl of Cravenswood—and the women who make them dance to their tunes—Lady Caitlin Southall; Sabine, Countess Orsini; and Lady Amy Shipton. Each lord makes a wager that, somehow or other, has his fate intertwining irrevocably with the lady who’ll become his soul mate.

I actually picked up the first book in this series, T
Danyka
Jan 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Brooke
Jan 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I would definitely recommend this little trilogy of novellas! There are quick reads that are all VERY satisfying! You'll love all the characters and their stories!

*To Dare the Duke of Dangerfield - 3 Stars

*To Wager the Marquis of Wolverstone - 4 Stars

*To Challenge the Earl of Cravenswood - 3 Stars
Kimberley
Mar 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sweet Perfection!!

I was hooked from page 1 of these flawless, beautiful, heart wrenching, romantic journeys with 3 very passionate Earls. I just love the intense passion that you feel from ms. Evans writing. Wonderfully consuming. Love buying bundles and you don't have to wait for stories!

Looking forward to more stories from this author.

Tears and Smiles!
Signe
Feb 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Entertaining and sensual all the way through.
I was captured by each story from the first page and was not able to put the book down until I had read the ending.

After reading this book I have also bought Invitation to Ruin and Invitation to Scandal by Bronwen Evans.

Tammy
Jan 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great read. Funny and hot. I love that all three now come together in one book.
Jennifer Keating
Jul 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love love love this trilogy! I stumbled across these books, but when I started reading them I couldn't put it down. One of my new favorite authors.
Cordelia Linder
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Triple Delight

Great 👍 to read the trilogy of 3 male friends. My favorite story was the one with Marcus & Sabine. Even though she was young, I have no idea why she could not have told Marcus about her secret, especially because she was so in love. I hate stories with women doing stupid things to save the man. I thought the man was the protector. Did not enjoy Harlow & Caitlin story at all. Henry & Amy great 👍sex.
Cindy Woods
Okay

This is the last book in this series, and probably a good thing. Nothing new here. A decent plot...characters are memorable from the first two books of the series. The very disappointing thing is the lack of imagination used to create the sex scenes....it is like the same exact pattern, only different rakes and ladies involved. So it got rather boring. You know what is going to happen. No creativity. I do applaud the author for not drawing out the angst and misunderstandings though. I dont t
Mary Larsen
Apr 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series

I usually do not like novellas as they are too as short and the story seems rushed. However these were different. The stories were well thought out and held my interest and the romance was well written.
Lemonie
Jun 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed all three of these books. They are more modern romance set against a regency backdrop as opposed to an accurate portrayal of the restrictions of the time but I don't mind that.
Kathryn Prine
Apr 30, 2018
RedRedtheycallmeRed
Feb 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Trust In Me (The Vengeance Trilogy, #2)
  • Cat Burglar (Middlemarch Mates, #6)
  • Princess in Love (The Royal Trilogy, #2)
  • Historical Hellions
  • Captive in the Spotlight
  • The Libertine (Taskill Witches, #2)
  • Lily Does Sweden
  • Wicked Love: Seven Wicked Historical Love Stories
  • Lord of Fire, Lady of Ice
  • Wanton Christmas Wishes (includes: Self-Made Men, #1; 93rd Highlanders, #1; Diable Delamere, #2.5)
  • The Artemis Effect
  • A Novella Collection
  • Precipice
  • To Protect An Heiress
  • A Perfect Knight For Love (Knights, #7)
  • With Cruel Intent
  • Scandalous Summer Nights (Heart of Enquiry, #0.5)
  • The Seduction
USA Today bestselling author, Bronwen Evans grew up loving books. She writes both historical and contemporary sexy romances for the modern woman who likes intelligent, spirited heroines, and compassionate alpha heroes. Evans is a three-time winner of the RomCon Readers’ Crown and has been nominated for an RT Reviewers’ Choice Award. She lives in Hawkes Bay, New Zealand with her dogs Brandy and Duk ...more

Wicked Wagers (3 books)
  • To Dare the Duke of Dangerfield (Wicked Wagers, #1)
  • To Wager the Marquis of Wolverstone (Wicked Wagers, #2)
  • To Challenge the Earl of Cravenswood (Wicked Wagers, #3)