Start by marking “Beyond Our Horizon: The Science Fiction and Fantasy Stories From The Wittegen Press Giveaway Games” as Want to Read:

(The Wittegen Press Giveaway Games Anthologies)

A thief discovering an affinity with dragons and a university professor being forced to confront his past are just two of the short stories and novelettes in this volume.
In July 2012, Wittegen Press gave away a short story, or story part every day to their readers. Each story was only available for one day, but now the 6 science fiction and fantasy stories from The Wittege
ebook, Smashwords Edition
Published January 14th 2013 by Wittegen Press

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Our Horizon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Our Horizon

Sophie Duncan
Jan 12, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-book
Natasha Duncan-Drake
Jan 26, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Julie
Jul 27, 2013
Audrey Friedman
Apr 13, 2017
Felicia
Aug 29, 2017
I've been writing since I was a wee thing, and publishing since I discovered the internet in 1994 or so.

Half of my week, I am a project manager developing IT solutions. For the rest of the week, weekends, and every waking hour outside work, you can find me scribbling away at many a story that just won't leave me alone.

So what do I write? Contemporary and urban fantasy have mainly been my playgro

The Wittegen Press Giveaway Games Anthologies (8 books)
  • Myriad Imaginings: All The Stories From The Wittegen Press Giveaway Games
  • Half of Everything: Stories by Natasha Duncan-Drake From The Wittegen Press Giveaway Games
  • The Other Half of Everything: Stories by Sophie Duncan From The Wittegen Press Giveaway Games
  • Book Of Darkness: The Horror Stories From The Wittegen Press Giveaway Games
  • Supernature: Paranormal Stories From The Wittegen Press Giveaway Games
  • Romantics: Erotic Romance Stories From The Wittegen Press Giveaway Games
  • Bright Young Things: Young Adult Speculative Fiction Stories From The Wittegen Press Giveaway Games