Start by marking “Escape” as Want to Read:
Escape

Escape

3.43  ·  Rating details ·  203 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Abby Chandler has the perfect life. At least that is what she thought until walking in on her boyfriend Connor having sex with another girl in their bed. Moving out of their apartment and back in her college dorms, Abby is trying to put her life back together with the help of her best friend and her ex that has made an unexpected reappearance back into her life. All is goi ...more
ebook, 1, 151 pages
Published January 10th 2013 by C. Shell

To ask other readers questions about Escape, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Escape

Lindsey
Jan 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'm torn on how I feel about this book. Don't get me wrong there were many elements I lovers in this book but at the same I felt unfulfilled at the end. The characters were well written and coexisted effortless. Abby's struggle in the beginning was well written and relatable. I loved when she says "honey I'm home" anyways waiting to see what dark and twisted thing Connor did next kept me in suspense and Keith, he was perfect. He knew what he wanted and nothing says romance like rekindling with y ...more
Melinda
Jan 22, 2013 rated it it was ok
Boring and predictable, but my main complaint is the lack of contractions used in casual conversation... people don't talk like that.
Tia
Jan 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
This novel was crazy, Connor was whacked. I couldn't believe that he was such a nut. I was glad when the author added Keith's character to the book, instead of it being a purely 'survivor' story, it turned into a delightful romance.
Alisa
Jan 14, 2013 rated it liked it
I had many problems with this novel though. One being the MC being too weak and the other being the MC ex .. the way he was written doesn't seem too believable.
Ricci
Jan 12, 2013 rated it it was ok
Very predictable story, the outline was great but the way it was written was dull & boring! If it was written well without all these edited mistakes this book would have been a lot better.
Candy
Jan 15, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5/5 stars!
Jodie
Aug 08, 2014 rated it did not like it
I couldn't get past the lack of contractions, it made the scenes very wooden. What killed it for me was the incorrect use of your when it should have been you're. For example, one of the sentences stated 'your mine Abby girl' rather than the correct 'you're mine'.
Marcella Balderas
Feb 27, 2013 rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars
Mya A.
Well this was an upsetting book.I liked it but not much.
Tracey
A contemporary romance for Adult/New Adult, readable storyline and well developed characters.
Elles
Oct 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
I didn't think, I like this story whenn I read about it but I loved it. I like happy endings. it is a short story about a girl and a bad ex boyfriend who turns in to a stalker.
M. Lamar
Mar 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I liked it. This is the second book by this author I have read and I like them both but this is my favorite.
Rachel
Mar 23, 2013 rated it it was ok
This had the potential to be really great but I just couldn't look past the horrible grammar and spelling errors. That's all I'm going to say. I don't like writing poor reviews.
Candy
Jan 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this book a lot. C. Shell's other books were erotic and this one was contemporary and I really liked it. The characters were believable and the story plot was consistent.
Radiant
Jul 21, 2013 rated it liked it
A good and enjoyable read.But a little predictable.
Love Abby n Keith romance and rekindling.
A W
  • Sara's Secret
  • Crumbling Walls
  • Owned
  • BETRAYED - He'd get his girl at Any Cost
  • Beyond Ransom (Ransom, #1)
  • Only You, Butterfly
  • More Than Enough (Enough # 2)
  • Killing Kate
  • Boy Next Door
  • Thrilling Heaven (Room 103, #2)
  • Consumed (Keeping her in the Dark, #2)
  • Passionate Bid (Blue-Eyed Four, #1)
  • Picture Perfect
  • Redemption (The Bet, #2)
  • Fall (Roam, #2)
6520575
I love books !

Romance books are my obsession. One that includes a bad boy or an alpha male who knows what he wants is my own personal version of heaven. I find the happy endings and endless possibilities of books alluring and addictive. I currently reside in Texas and when I'm not thinking up my next kick-ass character I'm working in the community rescuing dogs while being a wife and mother to my
More about C. Shell...